Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 12/25/2013 at 5:40 AM Post #1
This is the rping section for Upon a Night, please do not post anything here apart from replies to the rp ^_^

Now let's begin...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Join me...join me in this world of maddness...will you join me? And head for maddness? Or are you strong?"
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 12/25/2013 at 5:55 AM Post #2
Inu glanced around. He was keeping a eye on Septer. She seemed more restless then ever to escape him. Inu sighed and fiddled with his mask. He wanted to go hunt but he didn't fancy leaving his immortal soul alone...she might run into a werewolf and where will the immortal soul be? Dead in heaven or hell that's where...

Inu glanced up and spotted Septer trying to sneek away in some shadows. He got up and ran over, jumping infront of her. " Where do you think your going?! " he growled, grabbing her wrist and twisting it harshly. Septer cried out in pain and fell to her knees, tears pouring down her face. " L-let me go...please... " she whispered.
Inu sneered and twisted harder on her wrist. " No...because your my traveling meal on legs... " he said. " Talking of meal...I feel slightly hungry... "
Hesharply jerked her wrist up. Septer cried out in pain but stood up. " Y-you only ate a few m-minutes ago.. " she whispered, tears still pouring.
Inu sneered. " I know...but I'm hungry again " he snarled.

--------------

Devi giggled happly. She was watching a pack of wolves she had inticed battling a pack of werewolves. She clapped and shouted. " Go wolves! Show thoughs half breeds you are the better hunters! " she giggled again and gently flapped at devilish wings.
Sinner, her pet, flew down and landed next to her. Sinner was as tall as Devi, who was roughly the size of a 14 year old, decpite being 19.
The werewolves glanced up to get a look at the large, raven like, bird. This created a opening which the wolves jumped at, tearing at the werewolves.

Devi giggled again, flicking a finger she started using a dead wolf as a puppet. She made it dance about, stepping neatly out of the way of werewolves who where anouyed by this strange wolf.

---------------

Jay strolled along, wondering what to do. She glanced around nervously. She didn't fancy running into a vampire or any kind of monster. She heared howls of werewolves and wolves from her right. She quickly went left, into a dark alley. Jay glanced behind her to see if the werewolves or wolves where following, they weren't...maybe bussy battling?
Jay sighed and looked at a garbag bin in the alley. She walked over and kicked it, nothing crawled out from in it or behind it. She opened the lid and quickly shut it. Rotten garbage sure smells bad...

----------------

Koda eyed a man, he was wearing a long black coat and was bald. The man was holding a pathetic knife. Koda grinned. He got up from the shadows he was hiding in and walked over. " Oh! " he cried, pretending his arm was broken. " Sir! Help me!M-my arm...I can't feel it "
Koda's nose crinkled up. This was no human...well...no ordinary human...
The man laughed and raised the knife, pulling a stake from his coat. Koda sighed. " How pathetic...a wanna be vampire slayer... " Koda grinned, and lurched towards the man. The man cried out as Koda sunk his wolven teeth into the man's neck.
After a while of toying with the dead body, Koda started eatting, happy that he found something to eat. Now and then other monsters would come to get a bite, Koda scared them of. Pathetic savengers... he thought.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 12/26/2013 at 6:31 PM Post #3
Inu and Septer
Zach heard a young girl beg for her life. But he kept walking. In this new world you wanted to stay away from making enemies. No matter how hard you tried to change the world the sun was never going to come back up and the evil creatures of the night were not going to go back into hiding. He let out a sigh. His mom would have thought him crazy. She never cared if or if not she could change the world she would try. His family may all be Fallen Angels but that never met we didn't have heart. He turned around and started heading for the noise. Maybe this girl could be his soul mate and he would never let his soul mate die. He put his cape on and walked up to what he calls a 'Soul Eater' Leave her alone!" He snarled and spread his wings. He knew that he was terrifying to look at and the girl probably though that he was just going to take and eat her himself, but he liked to beleive that he was different from everyone else. That his soul wasn't tooken away by god and him thrown from heaven. He believed that what he did in heaven wasn't actually that bad. He shook his head and turned his attention back on the soul sucker. He hoped there wouldn't be a fight he didn't want to scare the girl. He knew that soul suckers were dangerous to creatures that actually had a soul but he didn't.

((Sorry. I kinda wanna do one post at a time because I'm on my tablet that I just got and I'm not really use to it yet and I don't want to take the chance of pressing a wrong button and loosing everything.))
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/26/2013 at 7:10 PM Post #4
Devi

James watched his raven circle in the air and he knew there must be another raven nearby. His raven only got excited if it met one of its kind. James followed his raven from the shadow. He saw a small girl but she wasn't young. She looked to be around his age maybe a little younger. She looked excited watching the fight between the wolves and the werewolves. He wondered what species she was. He had never seen another like her. Was she a rare species. He slowly walked towards her and sat behind her. He knew he was kinda being a creeper but he was enticed by her. She was pretty amazing. He watched his raven circle above her trying to get her ravens attention. He wondered when she would notice him. He hoped soon. He didnt wantti feel like a creeper. He wasnt like a normal vampire... He didnt sneak up on people, he jusr found this girl to be different.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/26/2013 at 7:22 PM Post #5
Jay

Tamikia followed some girl down an alley. She wasn't following this girl exactly. It just so happened that they were going to the same place. She watched the girl check in the trash can and couldn't help but let out a giggle because of the girls face. "Its not that bad!" She smiled and walked up to the girl. "Any dead rats?" She asked. Most people didn't like witches, so she was just going to say she was hungry or something but the truth was she needed it for a potion. A love potion to be exact. She haad a human client that wanted to entice his girlfriend so he could ask her to marry him. He thougt she was having second thoughts but in all honesty there relationship was perfectly fine. She didnt see any disaters in there future but he wouldn't listen to her.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/26/2013 at 7:35 PM Post #6
Koda

Arcadia wasn't paying attention to were she was going she just wanted to get away from the wolves that were chasing her. She didn't want to die but being a little Ice Fairy didn't really have that many advantages. She tripped over a body on the ground. She stopped her face from slamming onto the ground by catching herself with her hands but it didn't help her legs. She was momentarily paralyzed by the over whelming pain that usually comes with slamming your legs really hard against something. She shifted her body to see what she tripped over and realized she just interrupted a vampire from his food, her mind instantly went to begging. "Please! " she yelled "Please don't let me die here." She begged.. She heard the wolves coming and she couldn't stop herself from crying.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 12/27/2013 at 4:36 AM Post #7
( No need to ping me every time though XD inbox is filling up like mad! )

Inu glared at the man who suddenly. " Uh! Go away! " Inu hissed. He twisted Septer's wrist a little more and she sobbed in pain.
" Someone just kill me... " she said, looking up at the other person. She didn't care if he was bad or good, just if he would kill her...
Inu glared at Septer. " Not on my watch " he said, kneeing her in the face.
( Poor Septer.... )

------------------------

Devi felt the air by her wings move, her pet let out a cry nothing like a raven's. It looked up and hissed at the other one. Thinking of it only as a snack.
Devi gently petted Sinner and stopped controling the wolf body.
She turned round and looked at a boy round about her age.
She smiled sweetly. " Who are you? " she asked, wings flapping gently.

-----------------------

Jay spun round and screamed, quickly covering her mouth to make her stop. " U-uh...I don't think so... " she said, she looked at the girls clothes and the first thing in her mind said , can't be human...

-----------------------

Koda glanced up from the man's belly and looked at the girl weeping for her life. " Shut'd up...can't you see I'm already bussy with a meal... " Koda scratched his scar as he wondered if he should have dessert.
He glanced up hearing wolves. He growled and a mist surrounded him, when it cleared he had turned into a wolf, hackles raised and teeth bared in the direction of the wolves.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/27/2013 at 5:28 PM Post #8

Zach's face clenched when the soul sucker continued to hurt this girl. He didn't want to get personal but he guessed he had to. He stepped towards the soul sucker and grabbed him by the throat. He slowly lifted him up and began to say "I suggest you leave or I'll kill you right here." Zach through the guy against a near bye tree and Nealed next to the girl that was laying on the ground. "Are you okay." he asked worrieness in his tone. He didn't know why he always wanted to help people. It was just in him he guessed.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/27/2013 at 5:35 PM Post #9
James smiled at the sweet looking girl. He could tell by the way her animal was acting that maybe he shouldn't have striked a conversation with her. Animals take on personality traits of there owners and her animal did not act very nice. He let out a light whistle and his raven landed on his shoulder. "My name is James." He said and gave her his famous smile. His smile showed his fangs. He loved the look of fear from the people he was talking to but saddly. He didn't think she was going to give him the looked he hoped for. Hell she could be a vampire slayer.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/27/2013 at 5:41 PM Post #10
Tamika laughed at the startled girl. "You didn't even look" she said in a teasing tone. She loved meeting humans.. They were so easily frightened.. "Relax you have nothing to fear. I'm just a witch." She said and let out a cackle. Of course it was a complete lie. Humans were more use full in witches spells than other magical creatures. This girl looked so ripe that if Tamika killed her right now she would be perfect for certain spells. "And saddly. I don't kill humans without a reason. Your lucky your blood isn't needed for any of my potions right now." She said and walked up to the weird girl. "What's your name darling?" she asked. She wondered why there was a human all alone down this alley by herself. She lifted the lid from the trash can and started scavenging for dead rats or mice.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.024 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.