Players 1,831 300
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,445,871 300
Generated 679,683 12
Captured 1,217,230 46
Bred 6,548,858 242
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Professor Maple's Institute of Maste...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 30, 31, 32 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 10/23/2015 at 6:44 PM Post #1
First up is NOT my role play. It was created by Milkywayxd. However she hasn't been online in over 100 days. I loved the idea of the Role Play and I will try to keep thinks as is. I do not have Permission from her and I apologize to her as well as the Admins but I don't want to see this die.

Welcome to Professor Maple's Institute of Mastery. Here you will study the fine arts of pokemon training, under the watchful eye of Alexandria Maple. This is a private academy, located in a little known part of the world. We are located three miles from the nearest town and surrounded by a rich landscape full of pokemon. Our location allows Students to, as well as the pokemon they bring with them, capture new partners to train and develop a bind with.

Upon enrollment students will be issued a pokedex, a dorm room, their time table as well as six pokeballs. While here they will attend classes. We offer classes specialized to all pokemon types as well as breeding and battling. We also offer extra Off-line classes(classes that are held outside normal school hours). These classes include: Pokemon Science, Mythology and History. Students are also requited to attend Math and English as we simply cannot allow young adults with the literary capability of a ten year olds out into the world.
Once they graduate students will be given a Mega Ring along with their choice of Mega stone.

Rules:
1. You may only have 3 pokemon (you will catch more pokemon)
2. NO pokemon higher than lvl 5 (your pokemon will lvl up)
3. NO fakemon
4. NO evolved pokemon (your pokemon with evolve)
5. NO shiny or legendary pokemon
6. NO powerplaying
7. NO mega evolutions
8. Fill in the form properly
9. Be respectful
10. Be nice to one another
11. Dont cause a lot of drama
12. Have fun!

If you wish to join please use the sign up thread here. Remember to ping me and not the original creator of the RP.

Ping List:
Milkywayxd,
Pinkmadness, Jai, Loveroanimals, Icyfoxfiend, Nymeriawolf, Shadownightmare, Photoreflex, Moonlightlove, Jadelion, Starlightdream

New ping list: @Moonlightlove, @IiPurePoison, @Cian, @Shadownightmare, @Albinoserpentshadow, @Gill, @Dunno, @SkunkTheLoner, @Lacedragon, @Pinkmadness
Edited By JustTopaz on 2/27/2016 at 2:26 AM.
Winterclaw12
Level 23
Threads: 0
Posted: 10/23/2015 at 6:50 PM Post #2
Thank you for making a new thread. No one who signed up wants to see it die.
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Posted: 10/23/2015 at 6:57 PM Post #3
Jasper ran across the courtyard in front of the school. How could she be later oh her fist day! She glanced behind her. Her partners, Akira and Rain were running along either side of her. Sasuke had he head stuck out the top of her messenger bag. She glanced ahead of her, she had almost reached the grand hall. Inside she could see it packed with trainers and pokemon. Her new classmates awaited her.
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Posted: 10/23/2015 at 6:59 PM Post #4
(you're very welcome Winter. Remember, Non RP text goes in brackets)
Jai
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 36
Posted: 10/23/2015 at 7:27 PM Post #5
Minia sits quietly on the steps of the school, pro stands before her protectively. Cubchoo sits happily in her arms, she watches jasper run towards her. Small wave, shy.
Winterclaw12
Level 23
Posted: 10/23/2015 at 9:30 PM Post #6
Autumn ran as fast as she possibly could. "Come back here you little runt!" shouted a trainer far behind her, "I need you to evolve into a-" she briefly dashed out of earshot, though she didn't honestly know what evolution he was going to say. Based on the way he had beaten her earlier, she didn't want to know. She darted through the forest, eventually losing him. She had cracked her pokeball earlier, to the point where she couldn't return. She was wild now, and she wanted it to stay that way.

(A bit of a backstory, if you don't want me RPing in this style, I'll do it differently)
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Posted: 10/23/2015 at 10:52 PM Post #7
(I like your style. Don't change it unless you want to.)

Jasper huffed as she same to stand near the girl who'd waved at her. "Hey, I'm not too late am I?" she said breathlessly.
Winterclaw12
Level 23
Posted: 10/23/2015 at 11:05 PM Post #8
(Ok, I won't then, also, in the title you put 'PR' instead of 'RP' XD, I do that all the time)

At the edge of the woods, Autumn's ears perked up, she heard loud, heavy footsteps, and someone breathlessly panting. They sounded far enough away that Autumn wasn't too concerned. "Hey, I'm... not... too... late... am I?" The person said in between breaths. The voice sounded feminine, so Autumn assumed it was another trainer, but she sounded like she was a safe distance away. Autumn told herself silently not to look, but that strategy only worked for about 5 minutes. Autumn's curiosity quickly got the best of her, she poked her face out of the undergrowth, but quickly drew it back. There was a massive building, and it was swarming with people. Autumn, however did not want to come back the way she came, so she moved slightly deeper into the forest, and curled up near the roots of a tree. There, she hid and hoped no one would find her.
Edited By Winterclaw12 on 10/23/2015 at 11:08 PM.
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Posted: 10/23/2015 at 11:38 PM Post #9
(oh rats I did to. IDK if I can even change the name! oops)
Jai
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 36
Posted: 10/24/2015 at 8:28 AM Post #10
Minia shakes her head. "No classes haven't started yet..... The teachers tardy as well actually" she sorta studies jasper. She sorta likes her face, a friendly face, she'd heard people with friendly faces make the best of friends.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 30, 31, 32
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.