Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Threads: 37
Posted: 9/5/2017 at 8:55 AM Post #1
Link to signup: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=50681&page=1

In the centre of Mortam is a group of villages with around 20 different species living together in harmony, all pulling together to do their part for village life, one day they decide to call a meeting and decide it best to complete the legend, to restore their home and prevent any more deaths. So tey spread the story of the legend to many other people, hoping that volunteers would go and save the land that they longed to prosper.

The legend read:
To travel across the country, a land of death and misery.
When hope may seem lost, you are at the closest.
Find the peak that reaches, far above the valley.
Hidden by the magic, you mustn't trust your eyes.
Where the birds sing there song, is where the mountain lies.
A gentle stream goes trickling, to a silent lake.
Is it of the water, that quenches a strong thirst.
Or from a poison liquid, destined to destroy.
The one of water is needed, but there's no way to tell.
Sacrifice a member, and reap what you have sowed.

Enjoy the roleplay, you don't have to join the team because at first it doesn't really exist but please follow the rules.
Edited By Hollybolly426 on 9/5/2017 at 8:55 AM.
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Posted: 9/5/2017 at 9:02 AM Post #2
Ping list: Shayni, Sc0ut, Emberfall777, Squiddy13902, Hawkeye, Hollybolly426
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Posted: 9/5/2017 at 2:18 PM Post #3
~Nico~
I awoke upon the hard ground, the stone underneath me, digging into my back. It was rough at the touch, a pale grey that stained the earth. Groaning, I stood from the ground and looked around. "Back here huh?" Sighing, I turned into the forest and walked forwards

The trees sprouted from every direction, reaching into the sky and blocking out the sun with their millions of leaves. They blotted out the sun in the sky, streaking lights across the ground, only showing through the gaps. A combination of different greens covered the sky turning the ground beneath it darker, almost like a hint of night leaking through, ruining the day.

After a few hours of walking, I found a clearing in the forest, buildings crowded in the minimal space it gave, most were makeshift, made quickly, in a rush. It was probably to protect from the harsh conditions created by the country. Some were well made and had taken time and effort, probably from before the nights brought horrors and everybody moved to the place they felt safest. I stared at the fences that surrounded the village and wandered along the side, searching for a gate until I found it, glancing to the side I noticed that the gate extended, joining with what looked like another village another circular gate. "This is more than just one village... The clearing might be bigger than I thought." I grinned at this, "I might stay here a while. Finally stay somewhere."

~Grace~
I ran through the forest, my legs flying up behind me and sweat dripping from my forehead. Around me, trees seemed to grow from nowhere, when really it was simply my imagination. Weaving through the many trees, ducking under countless branches, I ran, so far away. Branches reached down, clawing at my face, trying to grab me, trying to hurt me and they succeeded. Drawing a long and deep scratch from my face, bringing blood from below, hissing in pain I ran on.

After a couple of hours, my feet were sore and dirty, covered in the dirt that sat upon the floor in a layer. Twigs and brambles had cut at my legs and dug into my feet, soon enough it grew too much and I collapsed, before my eyes closed, I noticed a light, a fence, the houses. It all went black and I drifted from consciousness.
Emberfall777
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 46
Posted: 9/5/2017 at 2:22 PM Post #4
*Josh*

I peer down from the tree I am perched in, looking at the girl. She appears to be unconscious so I warily drop down beside her, landing on all fours.
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Posted: 9/5/2017 at 2:44 PM Post #5
~Grace~
A few minutes later, I regained my consciousness, weakly placing my hands on either side of my boy. They shook violently as I attempted to push myself up but ended up falling over. Breathing heavily, I rolled onto my back and stared at the sky, not wanting to move anymore. I spotted a figure standing in the trees, staring down at me. My eyes widened, 'No... I don't want to be hurt. Are they human? I can't be near a human! I have to get away!' I thought to myself, scrambling across the floor, scraping my hands at the dirt on the floor.
Sc0ut
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 81
Posted: 9/5/2017 at 3:24 PM Post #6
An icy wind blew through the trees, chilling the air in moments. A cyan shape, somewhat transparent, appeared. She appeared to be a silhouette, only 3d, because no features could be made out of the cyan. "ugh... What kind of place is this?" she looked up, and suddenly panicked. "This isn't the north....."
Emberfall777
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 9/5/2017 at 3:56 PM Post #7
*Josh*

Startled I step back, tail swaying slowly in a I-mean-no-harm way.
Edited By Emberfall777 on 9/5/2017 at 3:57 PM.
Sc0ut
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 9/5/2017 at 4:21 PM Post #8
"Where are my wolves?!?" Three arctic wolves come skidding out of the trees, yipping. The form of the hovering figure flickers and becomes more than a shape. She has pale skin, icy blue eyes, and white hair. She has a white cloak and a dark blue dress with brown fur boots. "Why does it have to be so hot here?!?" She noticed Josh, and immediately the smallest wolf ran up to him sniffing him curiously. "Phoebe!" The wolf ignored her.
Emberfall777
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 9/5/2017 at 4:39 PM Post #9
*Josh*

I grin at the arctic wolf, then look around, as if looking for something or someone. I let out a sharp whistle and my large black wolf Rex, icy blue eyes blazing with loyalty, trots up to me. I pat his head.
"Good boy Rex" I grin. My voce is gruff as usual.
Sc0ut
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 9/5/2017 at 4:43 PM Post #10
Phoebe sniffed the black wolf cautiously, then wagged her tail and started bounding around him.

The girl smiled. "I am Polaris. Where is this?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.