Forum Index > Roleplaying > World of many universes [[RP]]
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 101
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 2:36 PM Post #1
Welcome to the RP! As explained in the signups, This RP takes place in a world in which multiple universes have collided. Many people died, but the survivors got back up and continued living. Some survivors, however, are still in a coma, and will wake up when it's time. (That means, even after the RP starts, you can play as a recently woken up character.)

Here are the locations in RP!

-=HavenCloud City=-
The location of the RP, it is the biggest city in this world! It has many job opportunities, Good housing, and many other things that make it quite an ideal city. Within it, there are many other locations! (Btw, if you want, You can PM me to have something added, like a shop, etc. Just don't flood me!)

Havencloud School for all ages
The main school in the city, it is not only a school, but it holds afterschool training lessons on powers and weapons. As it says in the title, all ages go there. Obviously.

Whitefeather Hospital
A large hospital in Havencloud that has advanced technology to save lives. It also houses the survivors who are in a comatose, until they wake up, and are able to explore.

General Mall
Despite the extremely generic name, this Mall is actually quite popular. It has most anything you'd need, with restaurants, groceries, clothes, cinemas, and more.

Portal Valley
Directly outside the city, it is a valley littered with strange rocks and de-activated portals. Each portal was at one point the result of collision, and the remains of other universes could be traveled to. Legends say there's more to this place then meets the eye, but what could be out there..?

Anyway, you may start now! If you really wanted to, you could even start in Whitefeather hospital. The choice is your's, so enjoy the RP!

Ping list
@Dragonjammer31, @Hazelbaby, @Shayni, @Hawkeye, @Kidit, @Pipps, @Baseunclesam, @Sabira

(If you ever want to be removed, just ask!~)
Edited By Aurusei on 12/16/2018 at 5:08 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 2:41 PM Post #2
((Ping List please?))
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 2:42 PM Post #3
((Added to main post.))
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 2:54 PM Post #4
(Sorry for being so sudden, but can you remove me? Im super busy. Please remove me from the ping list, and sorry again!)
Dracontamer
Level 19
Fancy Pants
Threads: 19
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 3:36 PM Post #5
Could you please remove me I'm sorry but I am yet again in way to manny rps.
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 5:07 PM Post #6
((I understand! I'll remove you both.))
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 5:09 PM Post #7
(Again, really sorry!)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 7:50 PM Post #8
Why did he even try? Ugh...boredly the man slumped over in the chair that sat behind the small counter in the coffee shop. It was so boring! There was hardly and service this early in the morning! Yawning the man rubbed the sleep from his eyes. But he had to make the bills, not that he was really hard on cash though you could always do with more. Moaning a bit he pushed himself to his feet and started the coffee pots, getting them ready for the day. When he had first gotten to this world he had had nothing, now after selling a bit of his jewelry off he was able to buy this space in the mall and turn it into a Cafe. The Hidden Gem as it was called. It was mainly to get his mind off the fact that he was alone in this world, and that he didn't know how to get back to Teventer or to his Amatus. Until he figured that out he would work here each day hoping that his love would walk through the door. Right now anyone walking through the door would be appreciated. He sighed looking down at the khaki shirt and black slacks he wore. Awful choice of colors...though the green was nice.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 8:12 PM Post #9
S O P H I E
F O S T E R

w h i t e f e a t h e r
h o s p i t a l

A pounding in her head, like nothing she'd ever felt before. She couldn't remember anything. All she saw was blackness, and then a fearful thought shot through her head. Sedative! What if someone used a sedative? No, that couldn't be. They all knew she was scared- Grady, Edaline, The Black Swan, and her friends would never have done that to her without her knowing....

She would find out soon enough, her brain decided, and she felt her eyes slowly crack open. Light. It felt almost foreign now, like she'd never seen it in years. But that couldn't be it, right? Soon they were fully open, though he surroundings were still unclear, and everything was fuzzy. She took a moment to adjust, the bright white of her current environment surprising her. "Where am I?" She managed to hiss out, surprised at how dry her voice sounded. "Mr. Forkle? Grady? Edaline? Alden?" She paused. "Keefe, Biana, Fitz, Dex, anyone?"
Pipps
Level 57
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 42
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 9:05 PM Post #10
Savanna

Savanna was wandering around, unsure of what next. She looked at the peice of paper in her hand and folded it. She created a tiny dragon. She gave it a gentle blow and it flew. It glided around her head happily and she smiled.

Jacob

Jacob woke up in the hospital. He opened his eyes quickly, but laid still. He took in his surroundings, thinking that he had been captured by Quill, but realized he was not and sat up. despite any pain, he stay silent and calm.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.