Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > WoF: Unfrozen Secrets
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 69
Threads: 289
Posted: 2/19/2019 at 10:55 PM Post #1
Its been thousands of years since the founding of he Jade Mountain Academy, now called Jade Mountain Council, which is a meeting place for all the queens of every tribe to attend once every full moon. Hybrids are slightly more common, however are still considered a rarity, and Jade mountain still operates as a mixed tribe school, but its much larger now.

Transcript from Tundra, the Icewing council recorded

Queen Bramble: Now that all 7 queens are in attendance, the meeting will commence, who would like to speak first.

Queen Avalanche: I come bearing important, urgent news.

Queen Inferno: Proceed.

Queen Av.: As some of you may know, there has been a lot of new construction in the Icewing kingdom for a more proper embassy

Queen Yucca: Yes, we are all well aware

Queen Plumeria: We are all very grateful for your tribe attempting to be more hospitable towards warmer climate dragons

Queen Av: Thank you, Queen Plumeria, now, while construction was going on, we found what we initially thought to be a strange rock, but upon closer inspection, we found it to be an egg

Queen Azure: Of what tribe?

Queen Av.: Thats exactly what were working to discover

Queen Brightstar: Were?

Queen Av: My researchers discovered the answer when construction continued- albeit much more carefully, and we found almost 10 fully frozen dragons of possibly several unknown tribes

All: (murmuring frantically, many confused questions)

Queen Av.: Silence please! I must make a request. In order to study these new species, I wish to transfer the research center to the jade mountain, where the dragons can survive safely. We have not thawed out any of the dragons in fear of the cold damaging them, as they are currently in perfect condition. I also ask each tribe will send some researchers to document our findings

Queen Brs: I believe this calls for a queens vote. As we all know, 5 out of 7 queens must agree to a descision before it is made.

Queen Br: I will vote first, and I will approve the request.

Queen Yu: I second that vote, approved

Queen Br: Approved.

Queen Pl: I approve as well.

Queen Az: The order is passed, and I submit my full approval.

Queen Av.: Then it is decided. Each tribe will send a team of qualified researchers while the council/school building will clear a research area. My tribe will be solely responsible for transport. If there is no other news to share, meeting adjourned.

All: meeting adjourned
Murph
Level 69
Posted: 2/19/2019 at 10:57 PM Post #2
Rules
Hybrids are allowed, but no Tribrids
Up to 4 characters per player
Dont be overpowered, obviously
Please be literate
Try to type more than one sentence/line
No animus
Murph
Level 69
Posted: 2/19/2019 at 11:00 PM Post #3
Note: you will either be playing as a researcher who is being permitted to research the new tribes, more details will be revealed upon being in the rp

Name:
Abilities
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:

Name: Revelation
Tribe: Nightwings
Abilities: Mindreading, low level future sight
Personality: Gentle and kind, he tries to help everyone in any way possible, but is very nosy, and tries to be involved in everyone's business
Appearance:
Bio: He was raised to be a scientist, and is very good at his job due to his foresight. He was raised among rainwings in the rainforest, so he's nicer than most nightwings

Name: Calamity
Tribe: Skywing
Abilities: Firebreathing, flamescales
Personality: Aggressive, entitled, bratty, and somewhat reclusive.
Appearance:
Bio: She stole her brother's fire when they were in their egg, her brother, ash, is a dull grayish brown orange instead of the usual red/yellow/orange of a skywing. Calamity is used to getting everything she wants because others were always scared of her, which makes her very entitled
Edited By DruidOfBees on 3/1/2019 at 8:45 PM.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 2/20/2019 at 6:39 AM Post #4
Can I reserve the Sandwing?
Murph
Level 69
Posted: 2/20/2019 at 7:07 AM Post #5
Sure! No need to reserve though, Im not putting a limit on any tribe
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 2/20/2019 at 9:40 AM Post #6
Ah okay!
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 2/20/2019 at 12:40 PM Post #7
(hrm.,.i wonder what they'll look like ~~~~~?! wow i really like them...i miss that RP.....)

Name
Dusk
Tribe
nightwing
Abilities
~Nightwing sneakyness~
~Starry snort of Dust/smoke~
~Pretty fast reader~
Personality
Snobby sometimes,sweet most of the time he's one of those weird people who only wants to be welcomed into society.Talking is a bit of a challenge for him cause he stumbles around with his words and gets jittery,he's kinda got ADHD for dragons too i guess.being still is a challenge.
Appearance

Bio
he was born on a blood moon,not many really took notice untill his scales became a ashy color instead of a deep grey.He started to isolate himself from most nightwings hiding away in the tunnels and finding new things,he read and began to scribble things down.He got called to help with research of different things by the queen,soemthing about the venom of rainwings,they'd donate and he'd test it,.,,,so his claws are a little scarred from it.He then heard about the new eggs and immediately was called.He's a bit nervous about it tho
Edited By Dragongem23 on 2/20/2019 at 12:56 PM.
Murph
Level 69
Posted: 2/20/2019 at 12:53 PM Post #8
(SHSHSHSHSH don't say it!!! that's literally exactly what I was planning, with a few minor differences)

Accepted!
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 2/20/2019 at 12:56 PM Post #9
*.* oh oka
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 2/25/2019 at 4:45 PM Post #10
Bump ^^
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.