Players 1,829 313
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,457,106 618
Generated 679,851 4
Captured 1,217,935 60
Bred 6,559,217 554
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Coming Home to the Woods (NITW Role Play...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 11:54 PM Post #1
(I do not own NITW, even if it would be awesome. Props to; Alec Holowka, Scott Benson, and Bethany Hockenberry for making such a wonderful game.)

This role play is based off of a video game, Night In The Woods. Basically the game is you are a character, who
had dropped out of college. You come home to your home town, Possum Springs, and kids are going missing. That's all I can say with out spoiling the whole game. Also, all of the characters are anthropomorphic North American based animals, along with dogs and cats.

But, your character is either coming home from college or you've been staying in that one town since childhood. This is a parallel universe where our characters will be put in Mae and company's shoes.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

:RULES:

-Cursing is aloud, but keep it on the down low.+
-One character per person.+
-Please keep genders balanced.+
-Don't Be OP.+
-I control the plot.+
-Please DRAW your characters .+
-Be original.+
-This can get a little odd.+
-The main characters don't get kidnapped, until I allow.+
-All of the characters know each other, If they are friends or where friends, they have to know each other.+
-Please have the courtesy to use propper grammer, I'll accept some things if your on mobile.+
-I'll control the NPCs.+
-I won't save due to limited spots.+
-If you read the rules please put the picture of a Pika in other.+

:CHARACTER SPOTS:
5/6

:CHARACTER LIST:
- Tony Susan Gordon: Female: Sabira
+Alexis Maison Mavers: Female: Espenfalls
-Eridis ? ?: Male: Dragongem23
+Eaton Grey Moose: Male: Sabira
-???: Female:
+Stephen Lazuli Adams : Male: Espenfalls

:PING LIST:

Sabira, Espenfalls, Dragongem23

Role Play

:FORM:
(Please delete things in parentheses)

Name: (First, middle, last)

College or Possum Springs?: (Have they gone off to college?)

Species:

Personality:

Sexuality:

Parents: (They have to have at least one.)

Friends: (Okay, so these characters kind of have to become friends because that's the point.)

Love interest:

Background: (They all have something they're known for in the small town.)

Theme: (A song that represents them)

Weapon of choice: (Keep it simple, like things you can find lying around. Ex: crowbar, or baseball bat.)

Other:

Appearance: (Draw or Explain please!)
Edited By Sabira on 5/11/2019 at 11:17 PM.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 5/4/2019 at 12:44 AM Post #2
Name:

Tony Susan Gordon

Twenty-three

Female

College or Possum Springs?:

College drop out, it was highschool all over again.

Species:

Coyote

Personality:

Tony is a daddy's girl, doing what ever it takes to keep herself and her friends alive. She is extremely intimidating, even if she is a little shorter than the average in her family. She is often found teasing those she cares for, so if you are getting teased by her, she still cares.

Sexuality:

Bisexual (more attracted to females)

Parents:

Her father: Norman Gordon: Alive, just coming out of jail for a bar fight. He wasn't the one who started it, He just didn't have the money for the lawyer.

Her mother: Liza Carmen: Alive, ran away some fourteen years ago with some man she met at work. Changed her name from Rainee to Lisa and now has four rotten children; Karma at its finest.

Friends:

Keep in touch.

Love interest:

None, open

Background:

When she was in her last year of middle school she got in a huge fight with a bully. This kid had pushed (insert character here) into the salad bar at lunch; Tony was finished with this kid by now, so she went a hard hit to his nose. The two had battled out for three minutes, until the principal had pulled them away from each other. Tony would have one if it wasn't for Mr. Spencer. She didn't get grounded though, earning the name scraps.

Theme:

Saint Bernard by Lincoln

Weapon of Choice:

A pair of boxing mits she found in her garage. Other than that anything she could get her hands on.

Other:

She has a bearded dragon, named Scraps Jr.

Appearance:

6'3, masculine build, green eyes, and there is an array of bandaids covering her arms, legs, and face because of her habits of getting hurt.
Edited By Sabira on 5/4/2019 at 8:58 PM.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 5/4/2019 at 5:11 PM Post #3
Bump
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 5/4/2019 at 6:01 PM Post #4
OMG NITW!! I love this, so question can I use like a slightly furry-looking character? Nothing crazy just trying to make my antros less.. human xd
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 5/4/2019 at 6:07 PM Post #5
Yes you may, as long as they are still human-ish.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/4/2019 at 6:08 PM Post #6
I will do it in clothing then, for now I will just do a character.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 5/4/2019 at 7:27 PM Post #7
Alrighty.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/4/2019 at 7:59 PM Post #8
Name:
Alexis Maison Mavers

Female

College or Possum Springs?:

Possum Springs, She wants to go to collage though.

Species:

Grey Fox

Personality:

Alexis is a friendly fox and is extremely kind to people. She loves hugs and cuddles and is hyper-energetic at most times. She is very playful, but at the same time stubborn and is a dare-devil. She would happily go to a book store or follow you to rob a place as backup.. She is reckless, loyal, and a party girl for sure. Most nights you can find her in the alleys. Though.. something people note about her is she may be all of this but doesn't have a single friend. No one truly knows her.

Sexuality:

Bisexual leaning to females.

Parents:
Mrs. and Mr. Mavers, her father is in jail and mother dead. Stays with her aunt, Rebecca.

Friends:
She never has had any to anyones knowledge.

Love interest:
None, Open, will be found through RP.

Background:

Almost everyone knows her story, or at least parts of it as a lot was covered up. Alexis seemed to have the perfect family, her father worked as a lawyer and her mother a doctor. They seemed to be the perfect couple with the perfect little girl. What some hadn't known at the time was that her mother and father were alcoholics and abusive towards her. More then once Alexis was seen beaten up in school but not by a single bully as she was known to hang out with them. Alexis was abused mentally, emotionally, and physically in many ways. Soon though it was the final straw for this bad streak in her life. A week after she graduated highschool her father had murdered her mother and soon police was called and there perfect picture was crumbling. Everyone seems to pity Alexis, but even with all this help she got she still struggles with trust and self worth.

Theme:

Eden ~ Wake up OR Solo ~ Clean Bandit FT. Demi Lovato OR I'm a mess ~ Bebe Rexha

Weapon of choice:

A crowbar or a knife of any kind, though knowing her she could fight with anything.

Other:

She is a tough cookie, no one has broken her hard shell that she keeps around herself.

Appearance:

Alexis stands at 5'7 and has a feminine build. She has long, grey and white fur with gleaming green eyes. She usually wears a black leather jacket, a skull shirt, ripped jeans, spiked wristbands+ choker, and combat boots.

Edited By Espenfalls on 5/13/2019 at 9:36 PM.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 5/4/2019 at 8:03 PM Post #9
Accepted.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/4/2019 at 8:11 PM Post #10
Is it okay for me to do a big interest ping?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.