Players 1,835 319
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,457,648 542
Generated 679,858 7
Captured 1,217,991 56
Bred 6,559,696 479
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Coming Home to the Woods (NITW Official...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 88, 89, 90 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 5/7/2019 at 10:35 AM Post #1
(I do not own NITW, even if it would be awesome. Props to; Alec Holowka, Scott Benson, and Bethany Hockenberry for making such a wonderful game.)

This role play is based off of a video game, Night In The Woods. Basically the game is you are a character, who
had dropped out of college. You come home to your home town, Possum Springs, and kids are going missing. That's all I can say with out spoiling the whole game. Also, all of the characters are anthropomorphic North American based animals, along with dogs and cats.

But, your character is either coming home from college or you've been staying in that one town since childhood. This is a parallel universe where our characters will be put in Mae and company's shoes.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

:RULES:

-Cursing is aloud, but keep it on the down low.+
-One character per person.+
-Please keep genders balanced.+
-Don't Be OP.+
-I control the plot.+
-Please DRAW your characters .+
-Be original.+
-This can get a little odd.+
-The main characters don't get kidnapped, until I allow.+
-All of the characters know each other, If they are friends or where friends, they have to know each other.+
-Please have the courtesy to use propper grammer, I'll accept some things if your on mobile.+
-I'll control the NPCs.+
-I won't save due to limited spots.+
-If you read the rules please put the picture of a Pika in other.+

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

:CHARACTER SPOTS:
5/6

:CHARACTER LIST:
- Tony Susan Gordon: Female: Sabira
+Alexis Maison Mavers: Female: Espenfalls
-Eridis ? ?: Male: Dragongem23
+Eaton Grey Moose: Male: Sabira
-???: Female:
+???: Male: Espenfalls

:PING LIST:

Sabira, Espenfalls, Dragongem23

Edited By Sabira on 5/7/2019 at 10:49 AM.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 5/7/2019 at 10:45 AM Post #2
Tony Susan Gordon || Bus stop|| Time: 10:30 PM ||

Tony held her backpack and suitcase. She was extreemly tired, and was ready to sleep in her own bed again. "How long has it been, Possum Springs?", The Coyote grumbled, walking down the street. "Two years? Good thing it's fall. Right?".

===================================================

Eaton Grey Moose || His Room || Time: 10:30 PM ||

Eaton yawned, looking out side. A streetlight flickered, and a car drove by. He turned back to his book, flipping to the next page. Eaton tried to ignore his mother's sobbing as he read. The rabbit sighed, standing.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 5/11/2019 at 2:36 AM Post #3
Alexis Mason Mavers | Female | Allyway near Snack Falcon | Time: 10:30 am | Mentions: None, Open

Alexis sighed a content sigh and she bit into her donut with a grin, she was talking to a crocodile named Liz as they ate in the Ally in private. Alexis, though a truly friendly fox didn't considerLiz- or anyone for that matter- to be her friend. At this time and for many years prior to this she had not a single friend. People she cared for? Sure. Not one of them her friend though. Everyone knew her past or at the very least what had been show on T.V with the report but no one truly knew the sweet, kind hearted fox. " So, Alex, what did you say you were doing today again? " Alexis playfully grinned " Eh, whatever I feel like doing I guess. "
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 5/11/2019 at 7:58 AM Post #4
Tony looked around, something was off, but she didn't know what. The coyote pulled up her jacket's collar, out of nervousness. "Damn it, I wish I had a car." , Tony mumbled to herself, regaining grip on her bag. She looked up at one of the buildings. There was something watching her that turned away. "What the f-", She cut herself off, seeing that she was in front of an alleyway, and there where two kids in said alley. She scrunched her face, looking back at where the figure was.
Edited By Sabira on 5/11/2019 at 8:01 AM.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/11/2019 at 4:14 PM Post #5
Alexis Mason Mavers | Female | Allyway near Snack Falcon | Time: 10:30 am | Mentions: None, Open

Liz brought up conversation of the party going on later that night which had only excited Alexis, she did love her cup of beer with blaringly loud music. How could she possibly wait for such a thing? " Now.. Alexis.. you remember the rules. " Alexis groaned. " But Liz! I reeeaaalllly want that delicious beer. "
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 5/11/2019 at 4:25 PM Post #6
Over hearing the young fox say she wanted beer made her turn her head. "I advise you not to try under aged drinking. Even if it is watered down." , Tony butted in- her tired stare was directed at Alexis. "When I tried it I got into deep s*** with both my father and the police. Again." , She added, flicking her torn up ear. Her piercings on her upper lip and ears sparkled in the faint light. She was definitely taller than the two, and looked a little spooky because of it.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/11/2019 at 7:15 PM Post #7
Alexis Mason Mavers | Female | Allyway near Snack Falcon | Time: 10:35 am | Mentions: Tony, Open

Liz was very much scared of the taller female but Alexis seemed pretty okay with her, " Yeah, I know, but what's life without just a little bit of danger, or risk? "
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 5/11/2019 at 8:00 PM Post #8
Try having a hard a** time trying to get this not a good college., Tony replied. Take it from me. She smiled at the two. I should introduce myself, your friend looks a little scared, Im Tony, Tony Susan Gordon., She said, holding out a hand.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/11/2019 at 8:12 PM Post #9
Alexis Mason Mavers | Female | Allyway near Snack Falcon | Time: 10:35 am | Mentions: Tony, Open

Alexis was a little nervous at that, she really wanted to get into a colledge.. " Well, when ya put it that way it's frightenin' " She said with a small sigh. She then looked to Liz. " Oh, the lizard is scared of her own shadow. " She looked back to the female and shook her hand. " I am Alexis Mavers. " most people would recognize her by just that.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 5/11/2019 at 8:19 PM Post #10
Nice to meet you, You may know me to be Scraps, the kid who got into a fight with Maverick Cade., Tony smiled, seeming aloof to Alexiss tragedy. I find the two of us might have a little in common.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 88, 89, 90
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.