Players 1,839 328
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,449,997 310
Generated 679,755 10
Captured 1,217,477 34
Bred 6,552,664 266
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Heirs (RP)
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 74
Fishy
Threads: 318
Posted: 10/27/2020 at 12:05 AM Post #1

The School of Heirs is where heirs (and sometimes siblings of heirs) of the richest and most influential families go to study in higher education. You are one of those lucky people, who have been choson to come to this school.

Everything seems fine, until the day the new girl showed up.

No one quite knows who she is, or even why she's here. But soon, you realize that there's more then just honor and prestige at stake.....

Rules
1. Sylestia terms and guidelines.
2. Try to write at least 2 sentences per post.
3. Don't be OP.
4. Respectfulness is key
5. Try not to leave anyone behind.
6. Heavy romance? Take it to PMs. That ain't for here.
7. Try to keep with the group as much as possible
8. Y'all have brains, use them.
9. Have fun!

Edited By Orcastration on 10/28/2020 at 1:55 PM.
Orcastration
Level 74
Fishy
Posted: 10/27/2020 at 12:05 AM Post #2
Info

Players:
Blacklightmessenger (Silas Everette,Edith Amitage )
Orcastration (Newt Marker)
Katelynn4545 (Nora Featherfeild)
Jolynnnarry (Racheal Millikin)*
Cian (Chester Valentian and Allisa Valentian)
Scoutwolf (Schuylez Ramez, Kino Draconborn)
Moonleo (Celeste Blue)*
Theatretechnerd (Asuriel Temeluch)
Larkien (Raleigh Seaborne)

Pinglist: Blacklightmessenger, Katelynn4545, Jolynnnarry, Cian, Scoutwolf, Moonleo, Theatretechnerd, Larkien, Orcastration

Uniform:
Something along the lines of this, though obviously more leniency is given at the School of Heirs and girls are allowed pants if they wish, hairstyle regulations aren't kept as much-basically think Ouran Highschool (where half the students come in wearing anything but the actual uniform) and what's below.

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=93402&page=11#110
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 10/31/2020 at 10:30 PM
(Ok everyone, ive managed to sorta figure it out. Group dorms will be way easier....sort of. We're just gonna assume that everyone is more or less in the same dorm and stuff....so girls between two rooms, boys in another. (Schuyler is in a differnet dorm due to....certain factors that could be awkward-Scoutwolf, lemme know if you wanna switch to a certain dorm or not)

Rooms:
~Newt, Chester, Silas, Kino
~Eleni, Alissa, Celeste, Asuriel
~Raleigh, Nora, Edith, Rachael
~Schuyler (unless you wana switch to a specific room Scout?)

Lemme know if you guys wanna switcheroo, sorry boys but you're stuck :P)
Edited By Orcastration on 10/31/2020 at 10:43 PM.
Orcastration
Level 74
Fishy
Posted: 10/27/2020 at 12:19 AM Post #3
Rsvd. for linkage to forms....which I may never get around to.

Singups
Edited By Orcastration on 10/27/2020 at 12:20 AM.
Orcastration
Level 74
Fishy
Posted: 10/27/2020 at 11:01 PM Post #4
(Starting post)
(Gentle rmeinder y'all have been in the same class more or less for a few years unless you choose otherwise in which case youd better havea good reason)
(Also, im starting this now cuz i dont have as much time later. Moon, youre accepted. Joly, beef your character up a little in status and she'll be fine-just do a small edit on the backgroudn part of your form)

It's a very breezy November Monday at the School of Heirs. Students are heading to the massive library for last-mintue studying, the dining hall for breakfast, or to an early class. A few with late classtimes are out enjoying the weather, excercising, or talking with freinds.

It's around 9am when the announcement starts coming out that there's a new student...in the midle of the year....that isn't a new first-year. By the time lunchtime hits, eveyrone's heard about it. And it's hard not to notice her, even if she's keeping her head down her brightly colored hair isn't hard to spot.....Yet no one seems to know much, if anything, about her...

And just like that your year is about to lot more intersting.

(Remember, this RP is set in a school that's like a mix between Ouran Academy in the Ouran Host Club anime (rich kids) and Ever After High (boarding school for select people). I'll put more info in the infopost as we go and i figure out stuff. Also, do you guys wanna do shared dorm rooms or single dorm rooms? Or multi-person dorms?)
=====================

Newt was walking to the dining hall, with his nose in a bok as usual. No surprise there, really. He only glanced up briefly to see where he was goign before going back to reading. In fact, he walked rihgt past the new girl, grabbed some food, and sat down in his usual out-of-the-way table to keep reading withotu so much as a slight hesitation.

The new girl, Eleni Whitakor, was standing in front of one of the vending machines that were against the wall just outside the dining hall entrance, trying to decide on which soft drink would be best.
Edited By Orcastration on 10/27/2020 at 11:59 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 10/27/2020 at 11:21 PM Post #5
(Shared dorm rooms, also I'd assume some of our characters already knew each other?)

Leigh had heard the news about the new girl, of course. She wasn't normally the type to instantly try to befriend everyone she met, but she figured the girl may or may not be feeling anxious because, well, everyone was talking about her, after all. Leigh figured it couldn't hurt to meet her, whether she ended up liking her or not.
She walked up to the new girl, who was apparently contemplating a vending machine, and tapped her on the shoulder. "The orange flavored one is pretty good."
Edited By Larkien on 10/27/2020 at 11:22 PM.
Orcastration
Level 74
Fishy
Posted: 10/28/2020 at 12:00 AM Post #6
Eleni jumped a foot in the air, before turning around and pretty much slapping Leigh in the face with her long hair .'OH my gosh, sorry!" she yelped, a blush growing on her face in embarrassment. "Um, Orange? I've never had any of these flavors so..."
Jolynnnarry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 58
Posted: 10/28/2020 at 6:48 AM Post #7
(shared i guess and i also tried to fix up my background but personally idk what you want me to add ._.)

Rachael was talking to a few other kids seeing the commotion at the vending machine she split from the other students and walked past them both grabbing a sandwich from the counter and sitting down at a empty table by the entrance and taking out some study's that she had to finish
Theatretechnerd
Level 34
Threads: 12
Posted: 10/28/2020 at 7:11 AM Post #8
Asuriel grabbed some food, balancing her tray on one arm as she reviewed some digital flashcards for her next class. She stopped at the vending machine to get a drink, and noticed Leigh and the new girl there. She waited so she could get a pop, focused on her review

(Shared doms is good)
Edited By Theatretechnerd on 10/28/2020 at 7:12 AM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 10/28/2020 at 10:30 AM Post #9
Leigh chuckled. "Well, they're all good, so I guess you could take a gamble if you wanted without any risk really, though I'm pretty sure orange is most people's favorite. I mean, I'm sure you'll have a chance to try them all."
Edited By Larkien on 10/28/2020 at 10:31 AM.
Orcastration
Level 74
Fishy
Posted: 10/28/2020 at 10:50 AM Post #10
(Two per or multi?)

Eleni nods. "That is true...." she said, finally choosing one of the orange flavored ones. "Thank you for the advice.""

Newt is stil absorbed in his book.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.