Players 1,830 295
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,446,269 398
Generated 679,687 4
Captured 1,217,257 27
Bred 6,549,225 367
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Professor Maple's Institute of Maste...
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11... 30, 31, 32 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Shadownightmare
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 49
Posted: 2/4/2016 at 5:08 PM Post #91
Shade smiled, "Thanks guys. I always hate getting special treatment because of him being my dad. Flame, Stop pestering people." Shade says as Flame was getting ready to jump onto Vida's back. On the other hand, Kuro was mimicking Pingu. Blue watched from Shade's side not all that into the small band of hyped up pokemon.
Shadownightmare
Level 60
The Majestic
Posted: 2/4/2016 at 6:10 PM Post #92
(Doing a mass ping of all the players I saw on this form)

Three Pokemon took the stage as Maple went off stage. The three lined up in a row starting with a large Arcanine then going to a lean Houndoom and ending with a well bred Mightyena. The three pokemon sat down as Prof. Alexander took the stage. "Hello everyone, I am sure you are all wanting to know where it is you are going and what you will be doing. Well, as of this week, it is nothing but settling in. However next week starts your classes. As you may have noticed, there are two dorms. A boy's dorm and a girl's form. Girls, your dorm is in the west wing, Boys, your dorm is in the east wing. Now I must introduce myself before getting to far ahead of myself. I am Prof. Alexander, though do feel free to call me prof. Alex or just Alex. I am a teacher of two classes here at the academy. One is how to battle and catch wild pokemon. The other is how to breed and care for your pokemon." He says calmly. The Houndoom steps up to stand beside him, "These three are not only my pokemon, but they will also serve as your guides if you get lost or need help. Each of them know this school by heart and though they look mean, they are all very nice. This is Hound. He is posted as the guide for the main building." Alex says as Hound nods before going back to sit in his original spot. Next to step up was the Arcanine. "This is Blaze, he is the guide for the girl's dorm." Alex says as Blaze gives a small nod and goes back to his spot. Lastly was the Mightyena. "This is Max, he is the guide for the boy's dorm." Alex says as Max gives a loud bark before taking his spot again. "You can pick up your dorm room number and schedule, as well as your starter kit of a pokedex and six pokeballs. just outside the entrance to your dorms. Now, without further delay, you may all go explore the grounds and get settled in, if you have any questions you may come ask me or prof. maple." Alex says before his pokemon are returned to their pokeballs and he gets off the stage.
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 2/4/2016 at 8:00 PM Post #93
"It's really happening!!" Ash said exited"Im really going to become a pokemon master!". Vida yelped"Absol!" then Tidus"Poreon!! Deer!" Tempus said. "Ready for that battle!" she asked Shade. She ran out not giving him a chance to answer. She ran to the dorms with Tempus in her bag and Vida and Tidus running behind her"I want to see who I'm with!" she finally got there. She nodded to Blaze and said"Ashlyn Parks, Vida, Tempus, Tidus, our dorm?"
Shadownightmare
Level 60
The Majestic
Posted: 2/4/2016 at 8:43 PM Post #94
Blaze picks up a student starter kit and holds it out to you, his tail waving a bit.

Shadow stands there a bit stunned but heads to the battle field. Blue, Kuro, and Flame follow him there happily.
Lacedragon
Level 59
Threads: 32
Posted: 2/4/2016 at 8:49 PM Post #95
Sky runs along the fence with River and Moon following on the ground. Moon trips as they get near the battle field and tumbles onto River making Sky stop and jump down to help her friend up. River swatted her tails at the two happily and got up with Moon before the three continued their fun.
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Posted: 2/4/2016 at 8:58 PM Post #96
"Thanks!" she grabbed the starter kit"Good luck!" she ran to the battle field"Let's do this!" She called to Vida"You're up first!"
Gill
Level 57
Threads: 3
Posted: 2/4/2016 at 9:02 PM Post #97
Walking up to claim her starter kit she smiled and thanked the person who handing them out. Seeing all of the other kids running around with their friends and Pokemon, big smiles on their faces, she suddenly felt lonly. She had gotten here late and everyone had already formed their own little clicks.
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Posted: 2/4/2016 at 9:09 PM Post #98
Prof. Jas walked up to(Gill's Person's name xD) "Hello, do you need something?" she asked. Goony landed quietly behind her and grabbed her, scaring the kid."Goony!!" she laughed"No scaring the kids!!"
Shadownightmare
Level 60
The Majestic
Posted: 2/4/2016 at 9:29 PM Post #99
"Blue, you want to go-" Flame jumped into the ring with a growl of determination cutting Shade off. "Alright, never mind. Flame you got this then." Shade says with a nod to the Houndour. Kuro sat watching with Blue.

Blaze watched the female trainers and noticed Prof. Jas talking to a student, His gaze went to Hound who came in with a bit of an annoyed look but went on to the main building with a swish of his tail. Alexander stood with Max handing out starter kits to the male students.
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Posted: 2/4/2016 at 9:31 PM Post #100
"Ready to get blown away?" she asked playfully as she pulled off her hoodie. "Night Slash!" Ash's voice rang around the school. "Don't miss!"

Prof. Jas walked up to Prof. Alex"I think I got it over here. You can go watch Shadow and Ashlyn battle, they were getting ready last time I checked."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11... 30, 31, 32
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.