Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 126 1, 2, 3... 125, 126, 127... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 3/28/2014 at 7:04 AM Post #1251
"Hmm... we could do the old leaves over pit kind of thing... but judging from Peea's... personality, I wonder if he'll notice our trap...." Perhaps they could find a lake of some sort, and make a bucket out of leaves, then carry it back to the group and stealthy drop it on them... "Maybe find water and drench them?"

Lilith's face twisted in confusion. Why was Kiwi swimming towards the sound with such empty eyes- Oh. The song, how did she not see that earlier? Rolling her eyes, she muttered her thanks to Glacies as she followed Kiwi, blinking rapidly as she felt her eyelids drooping due to the effects of the song.
Narrowing her eyes, Lilith soon realise that her body was out of oxygen, as her lungs ached for air. Despite that, since demons like her didn't need oxygen to live, she surfaced for a quick breath. Gulping, she dived down again, swimming closer to the singer, though she knew the dangers. Even with her talisman she could very well fall victim to the song.
((Wait did you say how Water looked like o.0 I might have missed that... Hope you don't mind the post? :3))

When Tom had said where he had gotten the gash from, Shirou had knelt down, and the foxes doubled back, waiting for them to continue. The kitsune reached into his robes, pulling out a roll of bandages - someone had to help Seiun with his wounds anyway - and some medicine for wounds. He was about to apply when he heard of Fate's incident, to which he blinked, pausing.
"Licked his...?" With another blink, the male shook his head, felling slight pity for the demon. "Must've hurt." Shirou continued, as he bandaged up Tom's wounds, and applied some medicine to it. "There, that should help you to heal faster..."
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 3/28/2014 at 2:44 PM Post #1252
Wheat laughed. "How 'bout we get some muddy water, dig a small pit and fill it with the water then cover it with grass or something.." he suggested. "I'm sure Peea would hate his feather getting dirty!" He said outloud happly.

Water suddenly stopped toying with the demon like male when she felt something else swimming towards her. She let out a tsk sound before she carried on singing. "Why don't you stay down here? " she asked Fate in her sing song voice. "Stay and listen for me forever...and let me have you..." she added as she put her hands on his wings and fiddled with them.
Fate smiled and was thinking sbout nodding. How much he wanted to stay down here and listen to her and feel her touch...

Tom looked surprised as the male took out some bandages and medicine and put them on him. Webber let out some weird, crazy sounding sounds that reminds someone of a cat purring before he licked he bandsges, ripping a few holes in them. "Thanks..." Tom said as he pushed Webber away to stop him licking the bandages. "I think webber likes the bandages..." he joked.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 3/30/2014 at 2:11 AM Post #1253
Glacies clapped her hands together. "Yeah! Let's do that! But... where do we find water...?" She glanced around. Hopefully a pool of water or lake was somewhere nearby. "Misaki can help us dig!" The ryori looked repulsed, but laughed a second later, nodding. She would help.
((Shall Wheat meet Water? XD))

Lilith moved to swim behind Kiwi, and hummed a song herself, trying not to focus on the hypnotising song she was hearing. Reaching out a hand, she tugged at Kiwi's leg, and wondered what Kiwi would do. Hopefully it was enough to break the spell temporarily....

Shirou shook his head. "Should I redo the bandages then? And don't look so surprised. You'd be astounded at how easily Seiun can hurt himself..." Shirou then cut off a bit of bandages and placed them on Webber's head, deciding to do that on a hunch, and nothing more. "I wonder what Webber will do next..."
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 3/30/2014 at 3:52 AM Post #1254
(Eerrr >_> thaf could end in disaster XD)

Wheat nodded. "Right! I'll look for a pond or somthing..." Wheat said smiling. "Water near the bottom of a pond would be best...maybe throw in some algae?" He suggested to ty and make the water even more horrible. Wheat then stood up and glanced around for a visable pond but saw no visable water source. Seeing none he sighed. "I just love searching for water..." he said in a sarcastic tone.

Water glanced up and spotted some figures above er. She carried on looki.g at them and worked out it was two females. One under her spell and the other some how resisting. She then cursed as she sang and stoped, anythjng that can resist her song can mean danger.
Fate instantly snapped out of his state and shock was on his face that he fell for something humans fell for!
Water turned and started swimming away but was stopped as she felt a tight hand grab her left feathery wing. She cried out and squirmed about as she tried to break the grip fate had on her wing.

Kiwi felt herself stop going towards the song and then being stopped. She then heard the song stopped and her lungs where suddenly screaming for air. She faced towards the surface and kicjed up despritaly to get some air. Let go please! Kiwi begged Lilith in her mind.

Tom lauhed. "I usually just wait for wond to heal..." he said. "No medicine or anything like that...hsrd to find with all of these creatures running around that would hapy eat me..." he sighed after finished talking but then drew his attention ti Webber and the piece of bandage.
Webber let out some crazy sounds and then his mouth split i.to three section and opened wide, his tongue came out but the further it went the thicker it became which would explain why his mouth was opened wide. His tongue then flicked onto the bandage and pled it into his mouth and his tongue slid back in and his mouth went back to normal apart from the movement indicating he was chewing.
"That was...gross..." tom said.

(Why do i have a bad feeling these two would make a cute couple?)
Edited By Coradrawa on 3/30/2014 at 3:54 AM.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/1/2014 at 11:05 PM Post #1255
((Nvrm I couldn't go to school XD))
"What's wrong?" Glacies asked, hearing Wheat's tone. "We could always just wander around first... ANy sort of water should do fine, right? Oh and where should we dig? Misaki could start first, and we go and search for water!" The ryori nodded, jumping up and down in excitement. She knew the other familars would find something was wrong, but couldn't be bothered.

When Lilith saw the spell broke, she let go of Kiwi's leg, and swam towards Fate, after helping Kiwi to the surface that is. Besides, she liked breathing, no matter how unimportant it was to her, since it was a requirement for her to live. Though foxes, well, that was a different thing. Swimming back down, she tapped Fate's arm and pointed upwards. Should they go up now, and bring the girl with them?

"Ah that's through. But with Fate and Webber around, you shouldn't have much to worry about, right?" Shirou asked as he watched Webber eat the bandage. "He does seem... to like it..." Apparently he would have to take note that Webber could do that. "Shall we continue then?"

((You mean Tom and Webber? and sry for bad writing ><))
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/2/2014 at 7:31 AM Post #1256
Wheat smiled. "Yeah...but it's going to be a pain to find and if the water sor e is fairly far away then..." he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. " it's going to be a pain to get to the hole..." he then glanced around and pointed to two bushes close together. "Near thoughs bushes maybe? We could use them to help cover it up.." he said.

Fate felt someone tap his arm and saw Lilith he then saw the action she made and nodded and started ssimming up, not letting go of the squirming female who you could hear the annoyed shreicks of. He finally managed to break the surface and breathed in some air as he angrily pulled the siren girl up as well. Water cried out as the male pulled her out of her dark depths and into the bright sunlight above water. Fate then quickly m;ved his hand that was holding the girl onto a high part of her arm to stop her swimming away. "I can't believe I fell for something humans fell for!" He said angrily, catching Kiwi by surprise because she didn't think he would get sngry about somehing like that.
Water's dark feathery wings flapped as she squirmed about. "You seemed much cuter under my song!" She replied back, her voice angry yet a hint of softnessnin it.

Tom sighed and scratched his neck. "Sort of...the only problem is webber never fights unless he gets hit and Fate...he pushes himself to hard and like when you saw when we first met...he usually teleports away accidently and faints in a bloody mess..." he said sadly. Though fate was easy to find when that happens because he always leaves a blood trail leading to where he teleported to...

(No, Tom and Shirou XD)
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/2/2014 at 8:53 AM Post #1257
"Alright." Misaki already knew what to do though, and without need of direction, went to the spot and begun digging, while Glacies watched on, before turning to Wheat. "I guess we should go find the water now, huh? Unfortunately I can only control ice.... if not this would have been much easier..." She muttered.

Lilith coughed, trying to cover up her laughs. "Cute? Really?" With a small chuckle, she turned to Kiwi. You ok over there?" She asked as she swam over. "I think that.. Siren?" Casting a glance over her shoulder, she raised an eyebrow. "You're a siren, aren't you, girl?"

"Oh? You mean you two were in a fight before this?" Shirou at least now knew why Fate had appeared so suddenly. "I guess that is a little overdoing things though... Kind of like Seiun, now that I think about it..." He ended with a shake of his head, remembering the many times Seiun would want to 'prove' himself and get into reckless battles because of that, ending up with a lot of injuries.
(Ok, I'm off to do my homework now ><))
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/2/2014 at 10:34 AM Post #1258
Wheat then looked at Glacies with a 'seriously' face on. "Alright...let me just repeat something you just said...yu can only control...ice..." he said slowly, finding it slihtly funny that she had not realise she could control some ice which they could melt! They wouldn't need to search at all!

Kiwi nodded but looked annoyed. She was also angry she had fallen for a siren trick when she was a...a fox spirit! The shame of that! "Do not tell anyone about me falling for it or...or I'll be further away frkm my next tail from honor being lost" she said angrily as she began swimming to the shore.
Fate looked at Lilith with a hurt expresstion. "What? You don't find me cute?" He said, his angry tone still in his voice.
Water couldn't help but laugh. "Seems as your all bussy...mind letting me go? Or yu might...end up underwater agsin..." she said, doing a puppy dog face at Fate who quickly looked away.
"As if...my bad side is gonna show and I'm going to take everything out on you.." Fate said to her angrily and shook her slightly.
Water scowled and squirmed. "Huh! You do know I'm a very powe-" she was cut off as Fate groaned in annoyance and his once calm features where distorted in anger. "Take...a...hint...for...shutting...up!" He hissed to Water before rouhly hitting her with his free hand.
Kiwi looked surprised. What had happened to Fate? He was always so calm!

Tom nodded and laughed. "Looks like we both have people who push themselves to hard!" Tom said, smiling. Webber let out some weird sounds of annoyanced about being iggnored. He pushed his cat sized head near the bandage on Tom's head and his mouth split open in three sections and once again his long tongue back off and like a saw, cut the bandage off Tom's face and pullex thec bandage into his mouh as it returned to normal and he started chewing once again.
Tkm looked surprised at what webber did and sighed. "Crazy creation from the devil himself.." Tom muttered.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/2/2014 at 10:47 AM Post #1259
((:3 before I go sleep XD))
"Yeah... And I think I know what you're thinking... But it'll take a long time for the ice to melt, won't it?" Glacies asked, tilting her head. Misaki purred, laughing, before she resumed her duties. "Actually, we could try... But we'll need something to speed up the melting process then..." Glacies continued, a finger on her chin.

"Aren't you already a nine tails?"Lilithe called after her, before turning to Fate. "What, isn't cute the wrong term to describe a teenage looking male with?" She asked innocently. "I think the term 'handsome' fits someone like you better, don't you agree? Even 'cool' would do the trick. But calling someone like you cute seems a little weird... Since you can become.. well... Like that..." She added, noting how he was when he was angry. "You're actually quite calm... Youch. Hey girl, I think you made him mad. You should say you're sorry." An innocent smile was on LIlith's lips as she said that.

"Except I think we've switched our roles. You are technically the younger brother of Fate, while Seiun is my younger brother. And I'm Seiun's older brother, with Fate being yours. A little mix up there, eh? It seems you can be more mature than him." Shirou wanted to bonk Webber on the head though, since he felt it was the right thing to do. "You do know that's a bad habit, right, Webber?" The two foxes laughed. "I guess that wound's gonna have to heal on its own, if Webber keeps eating the bandage."
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/2/2014 at 11:23 AM Post #1260
(XD)
Wheat thought. "We could put it up in a tree or something...then we can dig while it melts above us..." he suggested. "Because there are plenty of trees around..." he said, waving his hand to point out they where in a forest.

Fate looked away in a direction where there where no girls. He felt embarressed that Lilith had just said 'handsom' was more of a word for him...
Water frowned. "No! I won't apologise!" She then spotted Fate's embarressment behind his scowling face. A smile went across her face and she glanced at Lilith before looking at the surface of the water. Where is Fall my cutie pet? She thought to herself. She then spotted a white.blur that was.nothing else apart.from fall.

Tom laughed. "I suppose so..." he joked. Webber let out some more strange sounds at being told off and then suddenly let out a sound like a cat hissing and a dog growling. Tom rolled his eyes as Webber repeated the noise and kept looking at shirou. "He hates being told off...and the wound should heal soon...Webber was designed to create pain...and the best way for that is to make wounds heal quickly for.more pain..." he explained. "Fate td.me that..."

(Why do I still have the feeling these two would make a cute couple?! Aahhh!)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 125, 126, 127... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.