Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 127 1, 2, 3... 126, 127, 128... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 4/3/2014 at 10:02 AM Post #1261
"Hm..." That was actually not bad an idea. "I guess we could. I'll try to position it so it doesn't fall a branch? And that means maybe we'd want a big and deep pit, so that we can let the ice melt while we dig!" She really hoped no one else popped by while they were digging... That would be disastrous!
((Can Seiun join the pranksters XD))

Lilith laughed at Fate's reaction, before tugging his arm towards the shoreline, completely ignorant of the white being below them. "Come on, let's go to shore. It'll be a lot more comfortable to talk there than here." She said, laughing slightly.

Shirou laughed. "Sorry Webber. But Tom, you mean that Webber lets the wound heal so he can cause more pain?" That was actually quite scary for a pet, but considering what Fate was, Shirou shrugged it off as normal to him. "That's... unusual...."
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 4/3/2014 at 10:45 AM Post #1262
(Do what you want XD)
Wheat rubbed his hands together and smiled. "Right! So should we get started?" He asked as he began walking over to the diggi.g ryori. He smiled at the ryori before turning his head and smiling at Glaces. He then kneeled down and began shoveli.g dirt away, whicb isn't horrible for him because he was used to haneljng human inards.

Fate felt lilith pull him by the arm and sighed as he began followi.g her, not letting go of Water's arm, who was still squirming about.
Water tugged suddenly hoping to eecape but only made Fate tighten his grip and making her hurt herself. She glanced in the water and saw her pet begin to swim towards the female kitsune. She smiled as she knew full well what fall was going to do...attempt to drown the little fox.

Kiwi was on the lands with her tails dangalj.g in the water with her legs. She watched the hree swkm over but looked puzzled as she felt soethjng long and thin wrap around one of her tails. She looked in the water and saw a large snake like creatures wrappj.g it's thin tail arohnd her's.
Kiwi flicked her ta hopi.g to shove it off bbut cried oht in surprise as she felt the reature dive down witb logs of strength and speed. Dragging heer with it.

Tom nodded grimly. "Yeah...good and a ubad point..." he said, lightly flickjng the strange creature. He sighed as webber let out some more annoyed sounds and flicked his tongue out threateningly at Tom.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/3/2014 at 10:46 AM Post #1263
(Do what you want XD)
Wheat rubbed his hands together and smiled. "Right! So should we get started?" He asked as he began walking over to the diggi.g ryori. He smiled at the ryori before turning his head and smiling at Glaces. He then kneeled down and began shoveli.g dirt away, whicb isn't horrible for him because he was used to haneljng human inards.

Fate felt lilith pull him by the arm and sighed as he began followi.g her, not letting go of Water's arm, who was still squirming about.
Water tugged suddenly hoping to eecape but only made Fate tighten his grip and making her hurt herself. She glanced in the water and saw her pet begin to swim towards the female kitsune. She smiled as she knew full well what fall was going to do...attempt to drown the little fox.

Kiwi was on the lands with her tails dangalj.g in the water with her legs. She watched the hree swkm over but looked puzzled as she felt soethjng long and thin wrap around one of her tails. She looked in the water and saw a large snake like creatures wrappj.g it's thin tail arohnd her's.
Kiwi flicked her ta hopi.g to shove it off bbut cried oht in surprise as she felt the reature dive down witb logs of strength and speed. Dragging heer with it.

Tom nodded grimly. "Yeah...good and a ubad point..." he said, lightly flickjng the strange creature. He sighed as webber let out some more annoyed sounds and flicked his tongue out threateningly at Tom.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/5/2014 at 1:27 AM Post #1264
((Ice will melt faster with Seiun's fire XD))
"Alright!" Glacies said as she took a step back, firing an ice bolt at the branch above Wheat, and slowly making it into a small ice block. As she finished, she saw her two friends making the pit, but was sure that without help it would take a while. "Here! Let me help!" She said as she knelt down, making an ice shovel and digging with it. "I don't think you can use an ice equipment though, Wheat..."

Seiun stalked back to the glade, but heard a soft exclamation near him, and curious, went to check it out. "Hey, Wheat, Glacies, what are you doing...?" He asked, his tails moving behind him slowly as Uchu ad Reikon floated beside him in their spirit forms.

(Wait how do I O_O Er that's scary... Tell me if you're ok with what Lilith does?)

Lilith's eyes widened in surprise, and by instinct dived back into the water, using her wings as an extra booster to catch up to Kiwi and the white blur. Is that a... serpent....?
((Can you decide if Lilith gets close enough to help Kiwi or if she has to cast a spell to help Kiwi ><))

Shirou laughed. "Yes, I can see why." The kitsune said as he watched Tom and Webber. "I do wonder where Fate is... Lilith and Seiun went to find him, hopefully they aren't in any sort of trouble... Which they usually are... The two of them seem to invite trouble, actually." He commented, remembering the numerous times they two had gotten scolded by his parents. "Lilith's our... adopted sister in a sense, you know that?"
((Hey maybe they might make a good couple ><))
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/5/2014 at 3:24 AM Post #1265
heat laughed. "I would probably freeze my hands off before I even for far in digging..." he said, still shoveling dirt out with his hands and then heard a male voice which made him stop and turned his head. He saw it was one of the male kitsune brothers, the youngest one at that... "err..." Wheat said. "Digging a hole?" He added and made it sound like a question.

Kiwi carried on squirming as she attempted to break free of the long, thin winding tail around one of her tails. She had her hands reached up trying to grab hold of something...anything that might let her escape and get...air...
Her lungs where already hurting as they screamed for air...she needed air...she wanted...air...
Everything began going slightly fuzzy and she felt dizzy. Im gojng to...die...

(A spell? I duno xD)

Tom laughed. "No clue who Lilith is but she and your brother sound...fun" he said, smiling. "Probably would he disaster if they are with Fate..." he laughed. "Because Fate can't always cover up his actual personality..." he explained and then looked at the floor nervously. He wasn't meant to tell anyone that the Fate they met wasn't the actual Fate...
"I wasn't meant to tell you that..." Tom muttered.

(I think they wouod make a cute couple XD)
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/5/2014 at 7:49 AM Post #1266
Seiun raised an eyebrow, an arm on hip as he shifted his stance slightly. "Uh huh... Yes, that explains everything, such as why you are digging the hole?" He replied, sarcasm lacing his voice. "If you're gonna lie, at least do it well." The kitsune had enough c*** that day and was slightly edgy, thus his harsh reply. "And the ice block up there?" He continued, pointing to the branch above them. Glacies blushed, and ducked her head.
"Er... Erm..." She didn't know how to respond, and she turned to Wheat, eyes wide.

Lilith tried to grab Kiwi's hand, but there was still a gap in between them. Dam***! She folded her wings, and spun, muttering a 'Haste' category spell under her breath, and just managed to grab Kiwi's hand. Relief flooding her, the demon swam slightly closer, looping an arm around Kiwi's waist as another arm fiddled with the tail-like structure at Kiwi's ankles. This time, she added a strength spell to her chant, casting it on both Kiwi and herself, and a red aura stuck to their bodies. At this point, Lilith tugged at the tail, hoping to get it off, and readying herself to swim back upwards, the soft green glow of the speed spell mixing with the red aura.
((Eh... you decide if Kiwi is freed or not >< The strength spell will help her kick the tail away though ^^ Hopefully .___.))

"Lilith's the female demon back there. Didn't you see her?" Shirou asked with a soft smile, before laughing at Tom's next words. "Probably. It would be nice to know what you mean, but... hey, everyone has secrets, right?" He smirked. He had some too, of course, but no one besides Seiun needed to know any of that. "I think Fate and I might just get along though... What do you think?"
((Probably XD))
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/5/2014 at 9:13 AM Post #1267
Wheat pretended to look surprised and looked at the ice block above him. "Ice...?" He said, attempting to look surprised. He then looked at Glaces with a fake surprised expresstion. "Did you want that to melt on me glacies?" He asked, shaking his head. "So thats why you wanted me to help dig a hole here!"

Kiwi felt someone grab her and soon felt herself slipping free and quickly swimming up. She didn't want to get caught by what ever was in the water...
She surfaced and coughed as she gulped in air. She then swam towards the shore and quickly went onto the land and scrambled away from the water.

Fate was on the land, his hand around Water's neck, threatening to strangle her if the two girls didn't surface. His face was grim and didn't lighten up when he saw Kiwi come up and then seeing if Lilith did.

Tom nodded. Still looking at the floor. "Maybe..." Tom said, deciding not to pretend Fate was always so joyful anymore. "But can I ask you a favour? Please?" Tom asked, looking at the male.kitsune.
"Please don't tell anyone what i told you about Fate! Not even Fate..." he said before he could respond. "Just that...Fate doesn't like people to know..."
Webber looked up at Tom and let out many different hisses.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/5/2014 at 9:34 AM Post #1268
Glacies burst out laughing nervously, while Seiun looked unimpressed, arms now akimbo. "And I'm supposed to accept that lousy piece of an excuse?" Glacies laughter now quieted down, as she rubbed her neck nervously, looking at Wheat for help.
"Alright, tell me exactly what you're doing. Now."

Lilith surfaced after Kiwi, and started to swim to shore, weary of the creature that was beneath the water's surface. She was happy to see the others on shore safe and sound though, and managed to reach them after a few seconds, scrambling up after Kiwi. "That was... tense... What was that, girl? Your pet?"

Shirou chuckled. "Alright. That's a promise I can keep. Webber doesn't seem to like it though." He noted, then glanced at his companions. "My friends will keep quiet as well. But do you think this is a good idea? Webber... doesn't seem friendly now..."
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/5/2014 at 9:52 AM Post #1269
Wheat sighed and raised his dirty hands in defence. "All right! All right! You got us...we are digging a hole so put water in so we can have a bath!" He lied. "Even thouh we are going to be dirty afrr making it..." he added, doubting he would believe him.

Water laughed. "That was my beautiful albino elzia water serpent!" She laughed cruely. "Elzia means mind link...its from a dead language sung by sirens!" She laughed.
Fall surfaced and his long body slithered onto the land and curled around a tree close by. Its dark eyes watching everyone.
Fate growled and tightened his grip on Water's neck. "Drop dead..." he hissed angrily.

Tom smiled thankfully. "Thanks...I owe you!" He said happly. He then looked at the hissing creature and shook his head. "He is...just hopefully he won't rat me out..." he said, sihing.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/5/2014 at 10:12 AM Post #1270
"Oh? So you're gonna get dirty, then bath in dirty water?" Seiun raised his eyebrow, then turned to Glacies. "Tell me, since you seem like the honest type, what are we doing here? Hmm?" Glacies opened her mouth, then snapped it shut, then opening it again. "Erm... We're kind of trying to collect water...?"
"For what?" Shot back Seiun. "Who would want muddy water? Unless it's for a... hm... neither of you seem to actually be capable of doing that... yet there's always more than meets the eyes, huh? Perhaps to drench someone with it?"

"Nice name for a serpent's breed." Lilith said, after putting two fingers to her lips, making a shrill whistle sound. Nearby, a howl sounded in reply, and Darkness emerged from the trees behind Lilith a few moments, eyeing the serpent. "I wonder how it'll fare against her." She added, nodding at Darkness. "So girl, I guess that means you're a water siren, huh? Nasty breed, really, when one's not on your side. Hey Fate, Kiwi, here's some charms. I was meant to pass them to Seiun and Shirou, but I can always ask Hana and Glacies for more" Lilith said as she threw two charms their way. "They're supposed to ward of evil intentions, and negate a multitude of harmful spells, such as sirens' songs.

"I guess... Hey Webber, keep quiet for us, alright? I promise, I won't tell anyone, so don't rat on Tom, ok?" Shirou said to the creature, as he and his foxes led the way to where they smelled Fate. "But no secret can be that bad... Right?"
(I think we're still moving right? XD And nights for today~))
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 126, 127, 128... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.018 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.