Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 128 1, 2, 3... 127, 128, 129... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 4/5/2014 at 11:07 AM Post #1271
Wheat laughed. "Oh course we are...it's called a spa genius..." Wheat joked, smiling at the male kitsune. Wheat then turned back to the hole and carried on digging. He dug up a worm and eyed it before picking it up and quickly puting it on Glacies head. He then sat back smiling.

(Seriously Wheat? xD)

Water glared at Lilith. "Huh! I bet she can easily hide from your mutt!" She said angrily. "And I al-" she was cut off as Fate tightened his hand on her neck and stoppi.g her from breathing or talking. Water looked surprised and scraped her naild on his hands tying to make fate let go.
Kiwi gingerly took the object and looked at the girl confused at why she suddenly stopped talki.g and saw how tight Fate was holding her neck.

Tom sighed. "It's a big deal..." Tom said. "If he finds out anyone apart from me and Webber know he might stop pretending...and barely anyone will like him..." Tom sighed and again, this sigb sounding slightly sad.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 4/6/2014 at 1:31 AM Post #1272
Glacies squealed and ran behind Seiun as she frantically tried brushing off the worm, only to have it land on her clothes. "Eeeep!"
Seiun sighed, as he bent down, flicking off the worm, and Glacies calmed down, sitting on the ground with her arms crossed, huffing. "Bad Wheat!" She pouted.
Seiun shook his head. "A spa... Yeah... Really now...? Hm...?" Seiun asked as one of his tails swished to the pit, flinging some dirt at Wheat. "Huh. Well... Lucky for you I'm bored. What can I do to help, huh? THough, it would be nice if I could get the true story?"
((Bad wheat :<))

"Fate. That's a little tight. Loosen your hold, will you?" Lilith said as she turned to Darkness, muttering in hebrew for her to keep an eye out of the serpent, and to react if the creature daed try anything again. "I would like to know what she was going to say as well, Fate. And don't kill her... yet."
((Btw the way the charm in my head differs from person to person so you can decide the charms' appearances on your own?))

"Huh... I think it's better to be true to yourself, rather than living a complete lie, isn't?" What irony. Shirou thought. Even he wasn't acting like himself. But hey, it would be better that Tom got to know him like this rather than knowing him when he was throwing a fit. "But I guess that's one way to know who your true friends are. If Fate's friends still like him even with his real personality, then those are friends you would want to have..."
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/6/2014 at 3:20 AM Post #1273
Wheat laughed at glaciies reaction to the worm. "I-I'm....sor....sorry!" He choked out through his laughs. " But you...fa-face! It was...so...fu-fun...funny!" He then fell backwards into the center of the pit, still laughing even thougb Seuin had flicked dirt at him.

Fate growled, a unpleasent growl that didn't see to be him..."All she will say is c---" he growled, loosening his grip so she can get fresh air but then quickly tightened his grip again.
Kiwi looked at the weird braclet charm Lilith had given her and quickly slipped it.onto one of her tails and wrapped it around twice so it was secure and wouldn't fall off.

Tom smiled and laughed. "Yeah i suppose...but his actual personality can be scary sometimes..." Tom said, frowning slightly. "Usually trys hurting someone because he's so used to...his past job..." Tom said sadly.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/8/2014 at 7:51 AM Post #1274
((I think this is all I have time for besides chatting cause of tmr's test XD))

Glacies huffed, placing her hands on her hips as she kicked a leaf, head turned from Wheat. "Not funny!" She said childishly.
As Seiun saw this, he sighed. "That's a bad thing to do, Wheat, she is only child... Though that was funny..." He commented, s******ing.
"Hmph! Both of you are bad, bad people!" Glacies whined, arms crossed as she messed with her hair, the image of the worm there grossing her out.

Lilith chuckled, walking towards Fate. "I guess that's true, huh? If you want, go ahead, I don't mind her dying, but I am slightly worried about that snake of hers." She said, pointing to the siren's pet. "I don't think any of us want to fight with it right now, and the girl's death would surely cause it to attack us."

"That's understandable." Shirou said with a nod. "You've seen his actual personality I take it? It must have been..." The kitsune searched for the proper word to use, clicking his tongue when he figured out what word to use. "Traumatizing, with the way you put it. No offence taken I hope?"
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/8/2014 at 10:41 AM Post #1275
(Okay :3)

Wheat laughed and sat up. "I dont care if she's only a child..." he said, smiling. "Besides...not like she is 5 right?" He joked and laughed a bit more to himself at what glacies said. "Aw glaces! Im not that bad am I?" He asked her, doing a small puppy face at her.

Fate growled angrily and half-threw half-dragged Water over to Lilith. "Whatever...you look after the b---- then...'' Fate said angrily and sat down at the water's edge. "This is stupid..." he muttered anvrily to himself.
Kiwi shuffled over to lilith and whispered to her. "Doesn't he seem a little...scary after coming back up?" She asked.
Water snorted and sat up. "He seemed friendly and cute under water...." she said and recived a annoyed glare from Kiwi indicating for her to shut up...

Tom laughed nrrvously. "You could say that..." Tom said and looked at the ground again. "Violant...seems angry most of time...likes...abusing..." Tom slowly stuttered out. "But you get used to it...and he does warm up a bit..." he added quickly incase he got the wrong idea.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/10/2014 at 3:38 AM Post #1276
"Hmph!" The female pouted again, turning her head from the siren who spoke to her. "Still bad!"
The kitsune stood watching, and smile crept onto his lips. "You two are cute together, you know that?" He said, smirking as the ryori and his companions started laughing lightly.

Lilith gave a light chuckle as she laid her chin on the siren's head, using the latter as a sort of rest."You need to calm down, hun." The demon told Fate, noting that what Kiwi said was true. "You seem... little high-strung, if you would." Here, a short laugh filled the air before the demon turned to the siren. "Hey now, tell us your name why don't you?"

Shirou let the young boy's words sink in, before a cold fury enveloped him. Abusing? The kitsune seethed in anger. What sort of person would do that to their friend? "Abusing? And you mean to say you just get used to it?" He placed extra emphasis on 'used' and was glad that the sentence came out without a hint of his inner anger. "Or did I misunderstand?"
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/10/2014 at 4:19 AM Post #1277
Wheat looked at the male kitsune slightly surprised. He then laughed nervusly. "We are friends..." he said quickly. "But I doubt we would be...cute together..."
He knew what he meant but wanted to not actually agree or even admit to wgat he keant.

Fate snorted at the girls before looking back at the water.
Water criedbout when the demon rewted her chin on her head. "Get off!" She said angrily .
She then brushed her hair to not make it so messy and said. "And my name is Water..." she said with a stern tone. "And my beautiful pet is called Fall..."

Tom quickly looked away. "H-he doesn't do it...often..." he stuttered out nervously. "And w-when he does...it's just....a bit of...hitting..."
Tom then hugged Webber tightly. Causing the creature to let out some choking like sounds.Tom loosened his grip on the creature but looked at the angry malekitsune nervously. "You can't expect him...to change completely...from leaving...hell..." he added after a long pause.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 4/10/2014 at 10:54 AM Post #1278
(Geez, I haven't been here for about 220 posts! Hey Cira, I'm gonna bring shadow into this place!)
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/10/2014 at 11:46 AM Post #1279
(XD that is gonna be funny :3)
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 4/10/2014 at 12:02 PM Post #1280
(I'm also gonna make Mephiles and Iblis too! XD)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 127, 128, 129... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.018 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.