Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Werewolf Prp
Page 13 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 7/31/2020 at 8:32 AM Post #121
Alexis sat outside her small den which was a small hole in the ground it was far from homely and fantasy due to her low rank but it was enough her and Blair. Alexis yawned and looked at the beautful stars in the sky and smiled to herself "the wedding is in three days" she said and went inside amd nuzzled to beside Blair and closed her eyes

Blair yawned and sat up and saw her mother fall asleep "moonlight has a daddy, maybe i can find a daddy" she thought being young and to innocent as she was still a clueless pup
Edited By Apache on 8/7/2020 at 12:11 PM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 8/12/2020 at 10:40 AM Post #122
(Aw, the adorableness of Blair! Sorry for not being on a while lot lately.)

James was somewhat dreading the arrival of the wedding since another side of Eclipse he hadn't seen before had been exposed. He couldn't sleep, so he got himself to pacing back and forth back and forth and back and forth from one side to the next. He busied himself with cleaning his den and sorting things one way before doing it all over again in another way. Sleep was the least important thing on his mind, if it was on his mind at all. Nerves were keeping him up.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/12/2020 at 11:49 AM Post #123
//yay im trying to make her cute

Blair manged to sneak out if the den and stright into the night alone was hoping to find her father as she was too young to remember her biological pearants and belived alexis was her biological mother and her father had got lost (pup logic) "i bet dada is brown like me" she said and she walked along the territory and walked past Eclipses den and then past James den hearing him making noise as he cleaned dirt from his den and ran past his den hoping no one would see or follow her
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 8/12/2020 at 1:14 PM Post #124
James notices the adorable pup racing past. He was tempted to call out before wondering if the little thing didn't want him to be there. So, instead, he decided to follow at a distance, in wolf form, to make sure the little pup didn't get injured or in trouble. He made sure to stay downwind.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/12/2020 at 1:30 PM Post #125
Blair contined her way and mangaed to sneak past a few patrolling wolves and hoped over a small rock and looked around "i smell you, stop following me" she said and suddenly ran off going through many thorny bushes that she was small enough to pass under without getting hurt and she hopped she manged to lose him but not looking where she was gpingshe ran stright into eclipse leg "epp.....huh?" She said and looked at the jet black female wolf "you attacked my momma" she said
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 8/12/2020 at 1:37 PM Post #126
"Yes, I did. And I'm sorry." Eclipse says. "Are you alright? Aren't you supposed to be with your momma?"
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/12/2020 at 1:48 PM Post #127
Blair backed away as if she knew the she wolf was dangerous "yes, my momma is here with james" she said and smiled "momma likes james and i like james" she said and looked around and saw a patrolling wolves goses past "oh that the wold that said james loves my momma" she said and turned around and went back into the bush
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 8/12/2020 at 1:58 PM Post #128
Eclipse bristles, feeling her anger and jealousy bubble back up again. James had taken the time to walk around the bush.
"Oh! Hey, Eclipse. You didn't happen to see a young wolf named Blair come this way?" James asks cheerfully, his tail wagging. Eclipse turns on James, growling.
"You love Alexis. Just admit it already!" Eclipse says, feeling hot tears form in her eyes, feeling torn apart all over again. James found himself at a loss for words, and that just fueled Eclipse. She slams him onto the ground, causing him to grunt with pain.
"Eclipse, please, we can talk this out." James tries.
"You heard Blair. Alexis likes you, and you love her." Eclipse hisses. James wiggles out of Eclipse's grip and backs away from her.
"Eclipse, don't start this again." He pleads. Eclipse's ears flatten against her skull and tries to attack James.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/12/2020 at 2:14 PM Post #129
Suddely a figure jumped over the bush and stood in front of james it last night then Alexis herself it was either bad luck or good luck but she was here "back down eclipse!! Before you hurt my alpha" she said as her ears pricked up and she snarled "you are clearly mistaken, maybe if you actually talk to me instead of ambushing me and my daughter you would have realised that there is nothing at all between me and James he is how far from my type and I hold no romantic feelings towards him and james views me as a sister.....that what Blair meant" alexis growled

Blair whimpred in the blush and looked at her mother and ran off to find help running stright toward james father and and eclipses father to tell them everything
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 8/13/2020 at 12:33 PM Post #130
Eclipse looks at Alexis skeptically. She didn't want to get in trouble again. She wished there was a way to make sure that Alexis and James didn't have anything between them but didn't know how. Why was life so confusing?!

"Hey, Blair bear, what's up?" Eclipse's father says, somewhat surprised that Blair had ran to him and James' father.
"Blair bear, really?" James' father asks Eclipse's father. Eclipse's father shrugs.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.