Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 13 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 5:48 AM Post #121
Copy relised something was wrong with the girl he watched. He got and and walked over to her. He bent down and tilited her head towards her. " Koua? Koua bito neya? " he said.
He knew she wouldn't understand him. He sighed and shut his eyes. Just wanting to help her...he knew she was injured...
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 5:55 AM Post #122
"CARLOS!!" Viki shouted. "Carlos Cortez, get your stinking butt here!" She commanded.

"What, sis?" Carlos groaned, getting up. "What did I do now?" He asked and turned down the volume of his hearing aids.

"Look out the window!" She shouted,

He looked out. A girl was on the ground...with a pool of blood and a boy near her. "What?" He asked.

"GO HELP HER!!" She screamed.

"Whoa, Victoria, calm down!" He said. "You're gonna invite all the monster with that shouting!" He exclaimed.

"I will if you-" Her voice was cut off and any other sounds because he turned off his hearing aids and all he saw was a red faced girl trying to shout at him.
((Someone help Kyro!! She's dying!))
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 9:48 AM Post #123
"Sir! Sir, please stop!" Daniel shouted. He groaned and clutched his stomach. It stabbed in pain. He knew why. The voodoo doll. Codak with poking it with a fork. He yelled in pain. "Please, sir! I'll do whatever you want, sir!" He shouted in pain and agony. Codak stopped stabbing the fork.
"Yes, Myers. Do my bidding and live." He whispered and squeezed the doll's throat. Dan gasped and his ryes bulged out.
"Yes, sir." He said, choking for air.
"Good. Now go!" Codak commanded. "And one more thing..." He said. "Just to let you remember." He dropped the doll into a fire for a moment.
Dan gasped in pain. "I will not defy your power." He said, his voice cracking from pain. His skin burned. He ran out of the small hut in the forest. Tears blurred his eyes. He let them drop. He wasn't ashamed. He ran back to the town where more monsters roamed.
Dunefairy
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 11:16 AM Post #124
"What should we do then Rocky?? Are you going to come?? Because that spell I did on you is one of the only ones I know and even that wasn't correct. I need your help." she said, crying now. "My sister might die if you don't help. Please!!??"

Moonlight Sparkle was having trouble breathing. "Must.... Have.... Water...." she finally whispered. "Help me. Need... Water.... Or.... Die..... Waterlily..... Come..... Girl..." Then she fell unconscious again and stopped breathing.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 12:54 PM Post #125
Jaydyn smiled. "What a pretty name." He knew he was trying to put it off because he wasn't sure if he should telll her about him not being human. He was a siren a and they did lead people to there deaths. He cleared his throat and looked down. "No I'm not human." He said just leaving it at that. He hoped she wouldn't ask his specific specie. "Oh and my name is Jaydyn." He said and bowed.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 12:59 PM Post #126
Copy looked at the other girl who was also on the floor. He looked back at the girl he used to watch and pressed his wants on her neck, where he saw blood coming from.
" Kena? " he said. " Kena?! " he sounded slightly more desperate, he had never witness death because of Mirror Walkers not aging and them being peaceful. " Kena! " he yelled.

( Kena = Wolfish )
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 1:01 PM Post #127
Rocky showed her a potion. "I'm coming." He said. "But I don't think I can get the potion to her in time. I could fly on a rock, but that's a very complex and powerful spell." That never works and drops me in mid air. He added silently. "You can give this to her and see if you can make her drink it. Some guy was dumb enough to put up all the ingredients up for 5 bucks. These are supposed to be pretty rare."
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 1:07 PM Post #128
Kena? What's Kena? Kyro thought. Whoever or whatever was saying, should do something. Yep. She was probably right about a busted windpipe and was probably dying by the second if no one helped. She swore she could hear air escaping...or maybe she was going crazy..."Dying..." She said, her voice barely above a whisper. "Air." This time it was barely audible to herself.
"Don't eat me!" Jay yelled. "Whoever, or whatever, please don't kill me." She said trembling. She was very lonely, and scared. A good amount of phobias. She was afraid of the dark, of bugs, spiders, small places, even cheese! Scared of cheese!
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 1:17 PM Post #129
Copy pushed down harder on her neck, hoping to cover up the gap to stop the blood. " KENA!! " He shouted. His eyes stung as he felt tears prick in the corners of his eyes. " Kena... " he said, he knew he was doing what he could...he knew nothing about humans, he knew he couldn't help...but he was trying...even though he knew it was pointless...

( Copy's crying T0T Copy don't cry! )
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 1:21 PM Post #130
Zomee groaned as he worked his way through some alleys. He spotted a rat and tried smiling, his stiches making it hard. He reached down and grabbed the rat by the tail before it could chew on him. Zomee tilited his head, opening his mouth and lowered the rat's head into it. He shut his mouth, slicing off the rat's head. He grinned as blood dribbled down his chin. He dropped the rat's body and carried on walking, chewing on the rat's head.
He then heard shouting of a girl, he came out of the alley he was in and saw the girl he stalked before and a guy. What's her name again? He thought, oh yeah...Jason...
He pressed his back to the wall, watching from the shadows.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.