Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 130 1, 2, 3... 129, 130, 131... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 4/11/2014 at 7:18 PM Post #1291
((What?! Shadow is evil?! I've been deceived X_x and here I thought he was an anti-villain who had a good side~ well actually most anti villains are good XD in a way...))
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 4/11/2014 at 10:35 PM Post #1292
(He likes to insult people a lot and is up to kill silver and sonic...well, he's not SUOER evil, but he wouldn't think twice about shooting you... XD And Mephiles... Er, he's evil. XD)
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/11/2014 at 10:54 PM Post #1293
((Eh, I've never viewed him as evil, and I like him... But hey, I never watched or played Sonic unless you count Super Smash Bros Brawl, so....))
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 4/12/2014 at 7:09 AM Post #1294
Wheat laughed. "So you then? Yu probably move mre thenme " Wheat smiled. Knowing after saying that they might call him lazy. Wheat then thought about what the young male ktsune said. He made his reply sound like a question...so either he doubted they where friends or...he thought...they where more...

Water growled angrily. "Oh haha little miss a-- hole! " She added with a angry tone. She then stuck a arm out to her side and Fall slid over and placed it's head under Water's hand. Curling it's long body around her arm. Water then started scratching his head. Glaring at Lilith.
Kiwi s******ed at finding out Water's name.

Tom sighed. "He does have some self-control...or he might of ripped off my head by now..." Tom said dryly at the kitsune before he quickly defended himself from Webber who wanted to lick his eyes.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/12/2014 at 8:46 AM Post #1295
"Move more, huh? Guess that's true, since I can't really stop my tails. However, I would rather not have any of my tails being frozen off."
Glacies giggled, a playful smile creeping up her lips. She raised a finger, and pointed it at one of Seiun's swaying tails, and a small blue bolt shot out. However, a groan escaped her lips a second later when the tail she had aimed for suddenly shifted to the side, causing the ice bolt to freeze the bark of a nearby tree.
"As I said. Your aim."
Glacies' mouth dropped open. How had he known she had aimed for him? "Hmph! Well it's not easy you know!"
"Oh come on, you haven't tried working with spirit flames yet. Now there's a hard element to control."
"Oh and you think Ice is any easier?" Glacies countered, crossing her arms.
In response the male kitsune just smiled. "So, shouldn't you guys hurry up digging? It seems that the ice is gonna completely melt soon~"

Lilith grinned, laughing at the name Water called her. She whistled for Darkness though, as it was apparent that without the demon to stop her, the hellhound would have pounced on Water. "I've been called worse, so sister, if you're going to call me names, I suggest you think of better ones, savy? And what say you, Kiwi? What shall we do now...?"
((Btw how long is Fall?))

"Webber...." Shirou said in a warning tone, a tail quickly flicking the creature's head, before drawing back to the kitsune swiftly. "Tom, you best be careful. I'm not saying that Fate is a bad friend, but be careful. You're only human..." The two foxes ahead nodded, as they cast a glance to the trio behind them.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 4/12/2014 at 9:02 AM Post #1296
(Huh. I have a wii system and I borrowed SSBB from the library but my parents won't let me play it... But I did get away with playing sonic smash brother flash in the computer. XD)
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 4/12/2014 at 1:46 PM Post #1297
Wheat smiled at the two. "Glacies...you should of aimed for his head" wheat joked as he carried nsmiling. " And if the ice melts it's gonna melt on me...so I thouht you would enjoy that..." he added after a pause.
"Also...you say me and Glacies are cute together..." he pu on a cheeky smile. "You two are already acting like a couple..."

Water sighed angrily. "I wouldn't be surprised if you three have never kissed someone...your all morons..." she said angrily, annoyed the demon had just waved her previous insult away like a fly...only not irritating.
Fate turned his head and glared at Water. "I bet you never kissed someone who wasn't under your song..." he said darkly.
Kiwi shrugged. "Maybe irritate the hell out of this spoiled b----? " she suggested.

(Rouhly the adverage size of two full grown sharks...)

Webber growled angrily and attempted to lick the tail that had flicked him. Tom kept the irritated creature at bay as he stared at the floor. "Yeah I know Im only a pathetic human..." he said wit a slight irritated tone in his voice. "But anyway...it's not like he's done anything that serious...nothing like sexual abuse..."
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 4/12/2014 at 4:44 PM Post #1298
(Geez... I really gotta do my characters. XD)
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/13/2014 at 12:57 AM Post #1299
"Glacies, you better not try." Seiun warned, turning his head slightly to face said female.
Glacies laughed, but did not try to aim for his head. "But Wheat, do we really act like a couple?" She asked innocently, her hands clasped in front of her waist.
"I agree with the girl. How so do we act as a couple?" Now Seiun really didn't mind if the ice melted on Wheat and got him soaked. Might as well. The kitsune lifted a tail to the ice block, before melting the block from above.

"Ha... Perhaps we haven't kissed anyone, but at least we aren't being.. what's the word Seiun would have used? Ah, d****, about it. Water dear, your insults are so last century. Spend some time thinking about them next time, alright? Besides, Fate, I think she has kissed someone who wasn't under her song... her parents." The others didn't need to know that she had kissed the two brothers though, so she kept mum about that. "And I agree with Kiwi. We should irritate her... I'm just that bored..." She added, playing with her fingers.

((I need a measuring tape for that XD))

"... And you say that as if it's nothing..." Shirou said with a sigh, pinching his nose bridge. "He better not have done that... But you aren't pathetic. I meant that you, unlike us, have no special abilities, and you're a kid. I just meant to say to be careful..." Huh, he'd never understand humans... ah well.. He just hoped Tom had been alright with Fate all this while. Though the kitsune did wonder why he felt like this, and because of a human no less.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 4/13/2014 at 10:14 AM Post #1300
(Hey, when I'm done with my Evil Trio, who wants to mess with them? XD WAIT. WHAT YEAR DOES THIS TAKE PLACE IN?!)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 129, 130, 131... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.018 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.