The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 8:10 PM Post #1311
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 8:11 PM Post #1312
Welcome! Your already in the discord so no need to advertise that lol! Feel free to ping and get to know people though! :)
Figmir
Level 47
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 16
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 8:14 PM Post #1313
thank you!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/4/2019 at 10:14 PM Post #1314

Hey all! So if you remember the contest from April it's time to announce the winner and the plan for may!

Contest

If you need a reminder for what the contest was check here

April Contest Winner is... Alphadawg! (Send me a CoD for 50k)

I thought their design and avi had the best representation and they have great reasons for everything in their designs!

Wow, I feel kinda bad... my avi is mostly representative and metaphorical nwn'
Ah, well... Mine's male because there is no androgynous... and it just seemed a bit more powerful. like to think I'm not subject to any outside force unless I allow myself to be. I tried to use colors on the avi itself that portrayed divinity... I feel a little obligated to be a protector over my friends. Like... it's what I'm meant to do? I don't know. I also have no definitive favorite color ;-; I chose the outfit because 1) This website has NoThInG I would wear in a million years XD I mean, c'mon, some of the stuff on here... dang xwx anyways... so I went or this because... I'd actually totally wear it given the chance \(@-@\) and also, the coat represents sort of hiding what I find to be my role... what I think might be my calling in life... and who I feel like I am inside ;-; The crown represents... well -w- I've always felt a bit like a leader... but one that leads by example... showing younger people to respect and love and respect others as they are nwn Also, it sort of reminded me a bit of a war helm ;-; The sword is metaphorically what I use to defend my beliefs and those I love nwn The shadow stalker back there... is my past... and the things tying me down. It's everything I fear, waiting for me to let my guard down like I did a year ago and tear me apart....

I chose the smoll boi because he looks fun, and I'm not... THAT much of a serious person... right? Anyways, I also chose him because the smoll boi lupora looks adorable and doesn't have a very threatening demeanor nwn I put the adult one below, though, for a view of what I hope my future holds: being seen as a tough, battle-weathered warrior ;w; Again, chose the colors gold, silver, and dark blue for divinity sort of thing, and the red I added as kind of the shadow stalker. The things that weaken me that I feel is something that isn't immediately noticed, but definitely starts to draw attention and stir up uncomfortable questions when people start getting to know me nwn' anyways....

May
So on the 29th it's gonna be my birthday! Just for that i'm holding a little contest with a 100k prize! In this contest I want you to design a pet based on any of some images (following my aesthetics, yes) We will also be holding another raffle which we haven't had in a while! (Amount of winners will be decided my prizes)

Contest
There is going to be two winners. You may make two designs, based on any photo!
Please post males and females, and keep size to 250.
Winner gets 100k and this will end on the 29th! (my birthday!)
((Photos found here, a collection of Aesthetics i've put together, lots of images as its for personal use as well))

Raffle

As with our past raffles we will be accepting donations now! Donations will be open until 5/23 and will open on 5/23-25. As with past raffles as well those who donate get free tickets!

What donated prizes are worth:
Max Stats: 2 Tickets
Drawings: 2 Tickets
Rare/Restricted/Most Fabled Themes: 2 Tickets
10-50k: 1 Ticket
50k+: 2 Tickets
Pets/Non rare themes: 1 Ticket
Some Project Pets: 2 Tickets
Rare Avi items: 2 Tickets
Avi Items: 1 Ticket
Rare Armour etc etc: 2 Tickets
(most) Regens: 2 Tickets
Anything else is up for debate~

Donations Open Till: 5/23

Free tickets for:
Limor - 43
Piclethedarklord - 1

21 Prizes

Donation Pool:
Two Half Body Sketches (Donated by me)
Ancestral Deity Lighira Offspring (Donated by me)
Choice of themed offspring [3x] (Donated by me)
50k (Donated by me)
Owlbear Offspring (Donated by me)
Any offspring from my pars [3x] (Donated by me)
Mystery OC (Donated by me)
Winter Timber Neph Offspring (Donated by me)
Halloween Neph Offspring (Donated by me)
Winter Terror Offspring (Donated by me)
PB Astral Wanderer Ryori (Donated by me)
PB Melted Chocolate Ryori (Donated by me)
PB Winter Green Aeridini (Donated by me)
PB Ocean Sunset Aeridini (Donated by me)
PB Nightshade Aeridini (Donated by me)
PB BF Faelora (Donated by me)
PB Heart's Desire Rikki (Donated by me)
PB Shrouded Fortune Rikki (Donated by me)
PB Coconut Mocha Lig (Donated by me)
300k Art Voucher (Donated by me)
2k (Donated by Piclethedarklord)
Edited By Limor on 5/5/2019 at 5:43 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/4/2019 at 10:14 PM Post #1315
Above
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/4/2019 at 10:14 PM Post #1316
above
Elii
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 328
Posted: 5/4/2019 at 10:38 PM Post #1317
That lovely moment when you decide to look for your birth parents and don't know what the f**k your doing...
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/4/2019 at 11:27 PM Post #1318
Do you need help?
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/5/2019 at 1:45 AM Post #1319
Hey all! So yes another ping but i'd like to let you know about something cool I doing for the club that will be a weekly (ish) thing!

We will be having Movie Night Weekends! These movie nights will be held once a week on either a Friday or Saturday (most weeks, if I cannot hold it one week i'll ask Vigil or another player to set it up)

These movies will all be pg-13 or less (as to keep it safe for everyone) and once a month we will have a weekend where any movie can be played, doesn't matter rating, though we will avoid movies with very graphic scenes or triggering scenes (think Thirteen Reasons Why)

Please feel free to suggest movies and once it's summer I will most likely hold these more often! As i'm in school right now we will have to stick to about once a week.

The movies will be played on Rabbit, which is a free screen-sharing website!
https://www.rabb.it/

So we will have our first movie night next weekend and a ping will be sent out about an hour or two before the movie starts!
Edited By Limor on 5/5/2019 at 1:48 AM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/5/2019 at 1:46 AM Post #1320
above
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 131, 132, 133... 161, 162, 163
This Page loaded in 0.020 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.