Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 132 1, 2, 3... 131, 132, 133... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 4/17/2014 at 9:40 AM Post #1311
Wheat opened his mouth to reply then shut it again. Finally he thouht of something to say and said. "H-how could it be of free will...?" A cheeky smile then appeared on his face. "And what are you trying to say? Because I doubt someone I just met would want to by free willl..."

Tom laughed at the scene. When he heard the demon's question he looked at her and then Fate with a slight hint of fear. "Uhm..." he said. "Only when he's...really angry.." Tom lied as he saw the slight glare Fate gave him before answering.
He then let go of webber who ran over to Fate and climed up him, even with bare flesh onto his claws.
Water growled but smiled and narrowed her eyes when she saw the human boy. "Oh you are weak! Being with a human...how sad...unless of course he is some kind of toy or food for you....?" She said cruely. When fate heard that he growled at her angrily and punched her in the face. "Shut up b----" he hissed.
Tom looked slightly nervous at Fate's reaction to the woman.

Kiwi sat silently and watched with a bored expresstion.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 4/18/2014 at 12:40 AM Post #1312
"Who knows? Maybe they liked you or something." Seiun scoffed. "Never heard of love at first sight?" Glacies by now pouted, for being ignored and that the two boys were talking about subjects that was awkward to her. Misaki saw this and strutted over, lick her hand. "And what do you think I was trying to say?" Seiun continued.

"Huh. Interesting." Lilith said as Shirou turned to the siren sharply, about to snap at her when he saw what Fate had done.
"Looks like someone beat me to punching your face in." He said, before returning his attention to Lilith. "SO where is Seiun?"
"Oh, he ran off when he saw Kiwi. Hey Kiwi, what do you think of Seiun by the way? Oh and did I mention that the siren's name is Water? Fate was right with his choice of words... And thanks Fate, I agree with Shirou, I would have done that as well."
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/18/2014 at 3:41 AM Post #1313
Wheat shook his head. "I know my song is meant to create a happy feeling...and num all sense of fear...but I doubt very much with the love at first siht thing! After all...I doubt anyone would fancy a guh who eats their own species" he said. "Also put one and one together..."

Fate didn't respond but had a angry look on his face and Tom glanced around nervously. Not wanting to meet Fate's gaze. He knew webber was probably telling him...which would explain the glare...
Fate got off Water and grabbed the collar of her shirt and half-tossed her towards Lilith before talking over to Tom. "Need to talk to you Tommy..." he said before wrapping a arm around Tom and dragged Tom away.

Kiwi sighed with irritation. "I think he's a stuck up brat who needs to learn his place!" She said angrily, her tails twitching and her ears flattened. She then looked at shirou. "He's probably off somewhere trying toboss someone around or stick his f---ing nose where it doesn't belong."

In the woods Fate looked at Tom with a angry expresstion. "You told that kitsune!? " he said angrily. "Tom you know full well what I told you!"
Tom looked at the floor sadly. "Im sorry! It just...slipped out..." he said, trying to apologize.
"But you also said I abused you...I protect you from things that want to eat you Tom! And..." Fate stopped talking and rubbed his forehead before he put the hand on Tom's head, lifted it up and hit him hard on the head. Tom yelped out in pain and rubbed his head.
"I said i was sorry!"
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 4/18/2014 at 1:20 PM Post #1314
James looked away, unsure if he should tell her what he knows. With a sigh he decided to tell her but he wasnt going to look at her. Were connected. Youre the first human I have ever fed off. A vampires first victim He said flinching. Has the strongest impact on them. If we dont go for the kill, then were forced to be connected. Its a small price we have to pay for our First meal He said and flinched again. He wondered if he was making any sense right now. It was a hard concept to understand. Since I kept you alive, I forever have to protect you because if you die I die He said with a shake of his head. He had made a mistake, and now he must pay for it.

Fang nodded and stood back up. Family rivalry was always confusing to her. She has three hundred and seventy two siblings and she never fought with any of them. So, what are we going to do now? We can leave, me and you, and youll never have to worry about these people and this place again. We can find meals together. You can have their soul and me there blood. She said, staring up at his face.

At first everything was fuzzy, but Arcadias vision started to clear and memories of where she was was starting to flood her thoughts. Keen? She asked. She wondered if he was awake. She fell asleep in his arms and that was where she still was. In this male fairies arms.
Edited By Sarahbug1020 on 4/18/2014 at 1:21 PM.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/18/2014 at 1:58 PM Post #1315
Jay looked confused at first but slowly understood. "So...if either one of us was to be hurt...it hurts the other? " she asked, wondering if she got it right. She then shook her head. "I suppose it's my fault for letting yoy have some of my blood..." she added after shaking her head.

Inu looked at Fang with a confused expresstion. "Erm...who are you talking to?" He asked, not knowing who.
Yasha sighed. "Welk she clearly isn't talking to me...and even if she was I have Tabby to look after..."
Inu then glared at his brother angrily.

Keen had fallen asleep leaning against the wall. His sleep paralisize keeping his arms holding the female fairy up. He was gently snoring and every time he breathed out his hair glowed for a bit. His wings twitched brushing is head.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 4/18/2014 at 11:28 PM Post #1316
James shook his head and turned to look at Jay. "It isn't your fault, it's definitely mine. I knew what would happen if I took your blood and I had ever intention on killing you but... There was just something about you." He said, unsure of himself. He did just admit to wanting to kill Jay but she was a human in him a vampire. It was natural for his species to want to kill for human blood. he still didn't understand why he didn't just kill her.

Fang shook her head and looked away embarrassed. "Did I say that out loud?" She asked dumbly. She wondered if Inu had already forgot what they had discussed in the house and she did not know if she should just play it off as her thoughts running wild or throw his forgetfulness in his face. They did promise a lot to each butt then what did she expect from a Soul Carrier. They're evil, malevolent creatures... But so was her species. Maybe not her exactly but she could definitely write off some of her brother and sister's as being morbid, almost down-right cruel.

For a few minutes Arcadia just laid there, listening to Keen's soft snores. The world around her was quiet and everything just seamed to stop. Nothing was happening around her, it was like she was all alone again. "Keen. Keen.. Keen... Keen.? Keen!? KEEN!!! She said starting in a whisper but getting louder and louder, until she was screaming. She realized that they were defenseless. Completely vulnerable and without the moon everything was completely dark. She was terrified of complete darkness. She loved the night, with the moon. She hated the dark, with no light that shined through.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 4/19/2014 at 2:39 AM Post #1317
Shirou laughed. "Heh who knows? Anyway, shouldn't you two be doing something? I shan't keep you any longer, if need be." He noted, remembering that he had first seen the duo digging for something. "Perhaps you will share with me the end result of your digging. I do want to know what you've been up too." He said, as he 'retracted' his tails. "Well, is there anything else? If not I shall go and join the others in the clearing."

Lilith stumbled backwards, a slight look of shock on her face before it settled to a frown. "Fate! You-! Gah! Shirou!" She tossed... well half-tossed, the siren at Shirou, who barely caught her.
"Lilith! W-wait!" And... She was gone, off to look for Fate and give him a short scolding. Drat. Turning to Kiwi he sighed. "Well perhaps that's true... But I have a bad feeling about what he is doing..." He didn't miss the glare Fate had sent Tom's way. The kitsune sighed once again, shifting his weight and casting a glance at Water. "Well... It's seems that it's the three of us... Water, I hope that snake of yours doesn't do anything funny..." He muttered. Darkness had gone after Lilith after all. "So, Kiwi, what shall we do until the two return?" He still held his grip around Water's waist.

Lilith stormed off, slightly mad that Fate had just thrown Water at her. And what was the meaning of his acting anyway? Sure she was alright with him hitting Water - she was a girl but she deserved it - but he had been acting like a d*** ever since he fell to the siren's song! Did he really had that much of a temper issue?! "FATE!" She shouted, moving in the direction she heard a yelp come from, Darkness bounding ahead of her.
(I'm sorry all my chars are going after Fate...?)
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/19/2014 at 6:05 AM Post #1318
Jay sighed. "But it's still my fault James..." she then tilited her headin confustion. "And what do you mean...something about me? I'm just a regular human so..." she stopped talking and thought about what he said. In a way it was both of their faults...she let him and he did so...and she was scared at first about being killed...but he didn't...

Inu sighed. "Yeah you did...twice in fact..." he said nodding slihtly towards the house. No way did he want his brother to know about the deal...he would defently tease him.
Yasha raised a eyebrow. "Is there somehing going on that I don't know about?" He asked curiously. "If so...someone mind telling me? "

Tabby's head lifted up. She was no longer screaming ot crying but she stared at Zach. "Who are you? Is Septer now dead as well? " she asked, her voice shaking and cracking sometimes. Her bdy was shaking slightly and she was learly still scared and confused.

Keen's eyes suddenly shot open as he heard someone shout his name. His eyes almost dropped the girl but he didn't. He thenyawned and looked at Arcadia . "Hm? What? " he said sleepily before yawning once again.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/19/2014 at 6:20 AM Post #1319
Wheat smiled. "Might as well because I doubt your going to stop tying to find out " he said before lookkng at Glacies "would it be okay to tell him? " he asked and before she could answer he said. "We're digging a hole to put water in and make someone fall in..." he quickly said.

Kiwi shrugged. "I dunno...tease the hell out of miss b----? " she said the same idea as before. Water squirmed angrily. "Let...go...of...me! " she said angrily. "And fall is not a snake! He's a serpent!" Waterturned her head to face Shriou and put on a puppy dog face. "Please let me go...!" She said putting on a seductive voice which made Kiwi face palm herself.
Would be funny if he fell for it, Kiwi thought.

Fate then slapped Tom on the face making him cry out again. He the stopped when he heard someone shout is name. "Oh what the f---ing helll! " he said angrily. He knew Lilith would see the red mark on Tom's face where he slapped him...and she would of heard Tom cry out twice...
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 4/19/2014 at 6:36 AM Post #1320
James nodded, "It was both of our faults." He mumbled. He was starting to feel tired and he just wanted to take Sin and Jay away from here so he could relax. "Hey Jay? Could you ask Arachnid to let me out of these webs?" He said with a small smile. He was growing weary of being tied down.

Fang looked down at Yasha with a smirk. "If there was something going on, why would we tell you?" She asked, expecting a serious answer from him. Did this guy think just because he was Inu's brother he need to know everything. well she wasn't having it.

Zach shook his head and shushed the girl. "No she's not dead, you're alive." He whispered with a small smile. "I brought you back to life for your sister." He said and held Septer closer. He was glad she had forgiven him, he never meant to make her cry. He also wondered what happened to Voultra, was she still in the woods with Sin?

"It's dark." Arcadia whispered. She knew it was dark all the time seeing as the sun never comes back up but this dark felt different. It felt thicker. She didn't know why she did not notice this before but it was like this darkness was weighing down on her.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 131, 132, 133... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.020 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.