Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 133 1, 2, 3... 132, 133, 134... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 4/19/2014 at 7:00 AM Post #1321
Jay nodded and looked over where the girl was. She couldn't walk over because her hand was stuck in the webbing...
"Hey !" She shouted over to the group of three people. "Mind letting us go...?" She said after a short pause.

Yasha smiled. "Well I don't want to find out my brother is being a moron again..." he said.
Inu snorted. "Yeah.....I agrred to have sex with her..." he joked while putting a arm around her shoulderbto give a bitbmore effect. He then heard the girl from before shouting at them.

Tabby stared at Zach confused. "How...I died...my body...it was...ripped apart..." she said and tears started forming in her eyes. "I died...and...my...body..." she then shook her head. "I don't...u-understand..."

Keen looked around. "One sec..." he said. A faint glow appeared behind him as hjs wings slowly started glowing. Soon they where bright enouh to liht but half of the room. "Don't look directly at them...heh can be lime the sun..." he said smiling at her.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 4/19/2014 at 9:52 AM Post #1322
Grabbing a hold of Inu's wrist, Fang twisted and flipped him over her shoulder. "What the hell did you just say!?" She yelled, her face going bright red. She had never agreed to that and never would. He could have made up a more reasonable excuse. "You're walking a very fine line Soul Carrier." She hissed.

Zach put his finger to her lips, hoping to quiet her. "Be quiet or you'll wake Septer." He whispered with a small smile. "It's simple really, I use a debt I had with an Angel to bring you back." He whispered, hoping that anything he was saying was making sense to her.

Arcadia smiled and nuzzled further into his chest. "I fell asleep." She whispered, surprised that she actually felt refreshed. She wondered what that male Kitsune is doing right now. "Hey, you wanna help me track someone important down?" She asked with a long grin.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/19/2014 at 11:38 AM Post #1323
Jay looked confused at what the spider girl shout and then flipping inu over. "Eerr...do you have any clue what just happened over there James...?" She asked him still staring in the groups direction.

Inu cried out. "Ever heard of a joke?! " he shouted angrily. "To hell I would actually want to have sex with you! "He also shouted while rubbing his head which had hit the floor.
Yasha laughed. "You where never good with girls where you Inu? " he said laughing.

Jay then laughed. "So that's what happened! " she said throuh her laughter.

Tabby stared at her sister. "She's not even properly asleep..." she commented before listeni.g to what else Zaxh said. "But...angels aren't real...just mumbo jumbo Chrristians made up...right? "
She then noticed Zach's feathery wings and let out a little scream before covering her mouth.
Septer's eyes suddenly opened in reaction to Tabby's short scream."huh...?" She muttered.

Keen looked at her confused. "Track someone down? Who exactly? " he asked with curiousity. He was slightly surprised at her.nuzziling into his chest. Was he comfy? He wondered, or was she still tired...
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 4/19/2014 at 12:46 PM Post #1324
Fang shrieked and stomped down on his stomach. "How dare you!" She yelled and continued to stomp on him. "Your saying you don't find me attractive enough to sleep with!!" She was beyond mad. It was rude and he needed to learn his place.

(Uh oh, Inu is in trouble...)

James couldn't help but laugh along, it was like a bad anime was being played out right before them.

"Well my darling, you best believe Angels are real because your talking to a Fallen." Zach smiled, tucking his wings further behind his back. He knew being a Fallen Angel was nothing to be proud of, but he couldn't help but feel satisfaction of the stunned looks that humans gave when they heard Fallen and Angel in the same sentence. It really pleased him.

(What was the male Kitsune's name? I'm pretty sure he gave it to Arcadia. I just can't remember...)
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/19/2014 at 1:20 PM Post #1325
Inu gasped in pain as she stomped on him. "G-get off and ztop it! Do you want me to sleep with you or something?! " he said throuh the burning pain in his chezt where sbe was stompi.g him. "Your...reaction sure indicates that missy! "

Jay laughed again. "Should we let them carry on or...?" She asked, not finishing her sentence as she laughed again. It was fjnny...and Inu could be right...her reaction sure indicated she did want to sleep with him.

Tabby blinked her eyes and just stared a Zach. "Er..." she said trying to say something but not knowing what. Septer looked up to see Tabby staring at Zach witb no emotion and Zach looking like he was enjoyi.g himself. "What happened...?" She asked after looking at them for a few seconds.

(Is he someone's oc?)
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 4/19/2014 at 2:00 PM Post #1326
Fang looked away blushing, "I did not say that!" She yelled and took three steps away from him. Everything was blowing out of proportion and now she was being accused of wanting to sleep with a low life soul eater that she might find a bit dreamy. Mentally slapping that thought out of her head she turned her attention to Yasha. "Would you sleep with me!?" She asked, slightly flustered.

James was laughing so hard he couldn't even keep his eyes open. That girl was placed in such an embarrassing situation and he wondered how Jay would feel in that situation?

"Your sister doesn't believe in Angels." He muttered with a grin. "Can you believe that!? We're the oldest species that ever roamed this planet!!" He exclaimed, his grin growing ever so wider. "I'm three thousand seventy two years old. I've seen everything..."
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/19/2014 at 2:55 PM Post #1327
Inu sat up lauhing and clutched his chest whicb was in agony.
Yasha looked around nervohsky. "Um...no...one point being I don' t actually...want...to sleep with anyone..." he said nervously. Not wanting to recive the same fate as his brother he made up a lie. Fact is he would enjoy nothi.g better then to have someone special and to have kids...never gonna haopen with his face thoub would it?

Jay laughed and leaned back the best she could with one hand being stuck. "This is so funny and slightly awkward in my option...don't you think? " she asked James as she kept watching the scene.

(Oh James...so knd in wanting to make someone feel awkward...)

Septer smiled and shook her head. "Well Zach...even I didn't believe in angels and such before this maddness started and I met you..." she admitted. "All I knew before you was fear so your where a angel for helping me..."
Tabby stared at her sisger confused. "Fear? Saved? What happened...? Septer why where you scared and he did he save you?! "
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 4/20/2014 at 9:14 AM Post #1328
(Hahaha... I'm somewhat getting a faint thought of shadow having a slightly dramatic moment... >.< Though I'm not all super drama and stuff...)
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 4/21/2014 at 10:06 PM Post #1329
Fang glared at Yasha and Inu. "No one said anything about love! I'm just asking if you would sleep with me with no strings attached? Am I attractive enough for that!?" She yelled, slightly offended. She thought she had a pretty face and body.

James nodded, unable to stop laughing. He couldn't picture different people in this situation and it only made it funnier. "Jay." He said through heavy breathing. "What would you do, if he said he wouldn't sleep with you?" He asked, hoping for another good laugh...

(Yes, vampires are so... Immature.)

"Well young Tabby, I rescued your sister from that horrible foe Inu." He said with a huge, proud of himself grin. Saving people felt good, like a huge adrenaline rush over and over again. "I promised to protect her, and now I will protect you alone side her." He said, suddenly getting serious.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/22/2014 at 3:23 AM Post #1330
Inu shook his head smiling. "Well...I would then but...I am pretty sure you would be screaming and it would be******..." he said with a cheeky smile on his face and he leaned back.
Yasha shook his head. "Either way I...don't want to...sleep with anyone...but just sleeping in the same bed yeah...but not..." he sighed and looked away. "This is just awkward.

Jay turned her head to look at James and lsughed. "I would jump up and shout 'hooray' " Jay then thouht of something and laughed hard. "W-what would you do if he said he would want to sleep with you? " she said through her laughter. She then pictured it in her head. Inu and James just...laying in bed together and then Inu getti.g frisky...she quickly stopped imagining it there but laughed again.

(And Jay miht be drunk on laughter somehow...)

Septer frowned at the mention of Inu and pressed slightly closer to Zach hearing his name. "Yeah..." she said with a slight miserable tone and recieved a pike on the nose by her sister. It was a old tuing they used to do. Whenever one of them was sad or depressed the other would poke them on tbe nose untill they weren't...it always made them laugh...

(Would it be okay to toss scared Kate and stalkering Mr.Angel at Septer, Zach and Tabby? M
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 132, 133, 134... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.