Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 134 1, 2, 3... 133, 134, 135... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 4/22/2014 at 9:10 AM Post #1331
(Can shadow attempt to rule the world? XD Oh, and could there be an dArk on the moon like in the anime? XD)
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 4/22/2014 at 9:16 AM Post #1332
(He can try but has to fail...after mass destruction if you want...and a what on the moon inn what anime? )
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 4/22/2014 at 9:17 AM Post #1333
(There's something in the anime called the ark which was built on the moon and that's where mAria was killed. >.>)
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/22/2014 at 9:24 AM Post #1334
Oh..okay...
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 4/22/2014 at 9:27 AM Post #1335
(Haha... In Hsakdw the Hedgheog game, one of the endings where shadow is like, 'protector of the ark', blah blah blah, 'leva ethe sacred arc now' something... )
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 4/22/2014 at 11:06 PM Post #1336
Fang blushed a little harder at the word 'rape'. What if she did like it, but was still screaming... Does that count? She wasn't sure what happened, but this conversation got way off topic. "Who said I wouldn't like it." She muttered, her mouth opening, slowly forming an O. She couldn't believe she had just said that, what was wrong with her.

James stopped laughing, completely thrown off by her question. "I um... Oh... Um... I um... I would have to beat the ****** out of him." He said, completely serious. the thought of that Soul Carrier touching his body made him want to vomit. He was a sick, twisted freak, and would definitely not be James's type of he were gay.

(Wow Jay! I could not stop laughing at that question, and the image you put in my head... Oh god, I'm scarred for life.).

Zach smiled, he was happy the two sisters were together and getting along again. This time he wouldn't let Inu break them apart... That was another promise...

(Yeah it's okay and also, what happened to Arcadia and (Keen? I'm pretty sure that's his name))
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/23/2014 at 8:25 AM Post #1337
Inu smiled at her and brushed back some of his hair. " Hmm? So what...are you saying you want me to randomly jump out at any second and well..." he paused there and gave her a cheeky smile. " Because your defently making it sound like you want me to...or even my own brother..."
Yasha glared at Inu. " Is everyone ignoring what I am saying?! I could say I am gay and none of you would listen would you ?!"

Jay smiled and laughed at what James said. " I would do the same..." she said to him smiling. " But after I would try to chuck him out of a window...or into a river...or at a angry person..." she said thoughtfully.
Jay glanced over to see what they where talking about and smiled as she heard the where still on the same conversation as before and that the spider girl was getting more and more flustered and annoyed...Jay would feel very embarressed in that situation and would probably run away...

Tabby raised a hand and rubbed her forehead. " Oh..." she said slowly and shook her head. " Everything is really messed up right now isn't it? " she said looking at Zach and Septer questioningly. "What exactly has happened to the world? Why are Fallen Angels and Angels appearing? God everything is so confusing...and...I am trying to work out if you two are a couple..."
Septer then opened her mouth in a O shape before gently slapping her sister. "No!" she said quickly and Tanny laughed.

( YAY! Also we stopped because you couldn't remember a werewolf guy...do you mean my wolven boy from before? )

Kate was walking through a forest and was scared. She could hear the gentle hispering of Mr.Angel but was not sure if it was him or just a memory of him...
She started hearing voices and pushed passed some trees to see two girls and a winged man with black wings like Mr.Angel. One girl was sitting on the man and leaning against him and the other was just sitting on his lap and talking. Kate shivered as she stared at the group.
"H-Help..." she said faintly before she felt herself black-out from hunger and cold.

Mr.Angel watched from a distance. He was as still as a statue and his eyeless sockets where black and seemed to be watching everything going on but at the same time blind to whatever was going on...
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 4/23/2014 at 9:22 AM Post #1338
Fang growled slightly, "I would rather you throw yourself out me then say I was ugly!" She said, a smile spread across her face. She knew if he tried she would poke his eyes out, and the thought of that made her feel better. She would be able to take Inu anywhere she wanted because he was blind and wouldn't be able to stop her. She could throw him off a cliff...

James laughed, "I could see you throwing him out a window." He agreed, the thought making him laugh harder. Poor, powerful Inu getting beaten by a human. It was just embarrassing. "But I would go a little further and bury him, ten feet down so he couldn't get out!" He said, laughing slightly like a crazy old man.

"Oh," Zach said slightly surprised as a girl he had never seen before just passed out in front of him. He gently slide Tabby and Septer off of him and ran over to the girl. "Hey, are you okay!?" He asked, worry in his voice. The girl wasn't responding, probably because she had passed out.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/23/2014 at 9:33 AM Post #1339
Inu laughed and shook his head. " You poor deaf idiot..." he said. " Nothing about your apperence was even mentioned! " he said correcting her. " And if you really want us to have sex I am sorry...I have to say no..." he gave her a cheeky smile again.

Jay laughed and gently poked James forehead with the only hand she could move. " You just sounded like a crazy old man..." she said smiling. " your laugh just then did anyway..."
She then smiled and glanced at the trio again. Still listening to the funny conversation going on.

Septer stared at the girl laying face down and shivered as she felt like she was being watched. Tabby slid over to her sister and whispered to her. " Do you feel like we are being watched?" she asked in a hushed whisper. Septer nodded and glanced around and heard her sister scream, deafening her slightly. Septer quickly looked in the direction Tabby was looking and saw a man. He had large black wings like Zach, deathly pale skin but the thing that made both girls scream...was his bleeding, eyeless sockets.

Mr.Angel cocked his head to the side as he heard the two strange girls scream as they saw him and the other winged man going over to Kate. Mr.Angel's mind instantly clicked. Fallen Angel, he thought and quickly ran the two screaming girls and covered their mouths with his moist hands.
Septer and Tabby stared wide eyed as the man covered their mouths. How did he know exactly where they where?! He has no eyes!
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 4/23/2014 at 10:19 AM Post #1340
Fang shook her head, this was starting to get ridiculous. "Is it because i'm part spider!?" She asked, slightly hurt. What if he didn't like her because of her species. Her species had been left out of many things because of what they are, then something hit her. "Yashs, your gay?" She asked, slightly confused. "I thought you were sleeping with Tabby..."

James could feel the webs start to loosen and he knew this was his chance. With as much strength as he could muster he ripped the webs apart. "Run." He whispered, and jumped up, grabbing her hand and pulling her away from the three.

Zach heard the screams, then heard them become muffled. It took him a second to realize that he was hearing Septer and Tabby scream. Jumping up he ran towards them, what he saw was a guy holding his hand over there mouths. "Let go!" He snarled and lunged at the guy.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 133, 134, 135... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.018 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.