Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 135 1, 2, 3... 134, 135, 136... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 4/23/2014 at 10:48 AM Post #1341
Inu shook his head. " Honestly I don't care if the person I sleep with is part slug...as long as they aren't a annoying brat like you..." he said, his mean side coming back.
Yasha shook his head. " I'm not gay! And I am not sleeping with Tabby either! She is like a sister to me! Not a partner! "

Jay looked surprised as James quickly broke free of the webbing, said 'run' and then grabbed her hand and started running off. Jay took a second to actually get her legs moving but ran. " I thought you couldn't get out of those webs..." she said to him as she started pulling off the web that was still slightly stuck to her hand.

Mr.Angel didn't move apart from his wings which flapped and he flew up. He then flew over the three and landed next to Kate and sat down next to her and as his head was facing their direction, impossible to tell if he could actually see them because of having no eyes. One of his hands then quickly moved to Kate's neck and gripped it, though it was not touching where her air pipe would be.
Septer hugged her sister tightly who buried her face in her sister's shoulder in fright. Septer just stared at the man, scared out of her wits. What is this guy?!
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 4/23/2014 at 11:26 AM Post #1342
"Slug? Annoying?" Fang gritted her teeth together to keep from crying. She wasn't use to this kind of abuse, no one ever talked to the spider queen this way. "Why are you so mean?" She asked and wiped her eyes to keep from crying. This guy wasn't playing fair.

"She lost concentration and the webs weekend." he explained and stopped when they made it inside the edge of the woods. "Hey, what happened to Tamika?" He asked, slightly concerned. She had been gone a long time. What if she was in trouble.

Zach watched as he stood next to Septer. "What do you wish for me to do?" He asked, wondering if she wanted him to stop this guy from whatever he was doing to that helpless girl. He was concerned because he knew most of the Fallen Angels but had never seen this guy before.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/23/2014 at 11:38 AM Post #1343
Inu sighed. " I never called you a slug you deaf idiot! " he said angrily and stood up. " Well anyway...thanks for letting me out of that witch's hut but I think I will leave now...with my immortal soul" he said as he slowly turned and began walking to the forest where he had last seen Septer.
Yasha frowned. " He's always been a grumpy selfish Soul Carrier...that's one reason why father was angry at him for putting a bad name to our species..."

Jay thought and shrugged. " Said she needed to do something...No clue what and she just went..." she said, finally getting the webbing off her hand. " Think she is okay?" she asked, a hint of worry in her voice.

" I-I don't know..." Septer said just staring at him, still scared. Tabby kept her head in her sister's shoulder and soft whimpering was heard. Him running at them reminded her of when she died...the pain...the memory...

Mr.Angel then lifted his hand and when he spoke his voice was that which would make anyone feel a little un-easy or scared. " She is hungry..." he had said. Not moving as he carried on sitting next to Kate. ' Cold..." he then added.

Septer and Tabby tensed up at hearing him. Fear sparked inside them and Septer shuffled slightly closer to Zach. As if wanting him to protect her from his voice.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 4/24/2014 at 9:38 AM Post #1344
Fang reached out before he could get to far and snagged his hair, pulling him back towards her. "If you don't want me to tell your brother the deal we made, then you better hold yourself to it!" She snarled. She could use something else against him but she didn't want him to know just yet that when he drunk her blood, he drunk thousands of tiny little eggs with it, and on her command she could make them hatch and eat him from the inside out.

James smiled, hoping to advert her thoughts from the subject. He should have never brought it up because humans are fragile when it comes to there emotions. "Of course, she's a witch after all." He said reassuringly.

Zach sighed with relief, it hit him that this Fallen Angel might eb protecting this girl to get back into heaven. "Is she your human?" He asked the Angel, wondering if the guy could even hear him. He seemed to be blind so why not deaf.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/24/2014 at 9:45 AM Post #1345
Inu cried out as he felt her grab his hair and pull him back. " Fine..." he said angrily and crossed his arms. " Though there is nothing to do here while your bussy trying to get one of us to sleep with you..." he added with a cruel tone of voice.
Inu then sat down and crossed his legs and rested his hands on his knees.
Yasha smiled. " I would love to know the deal my brother made..." he said smiling.

Jay nodded and smiled. " Yeah...but I wonder why she went? Maybe she got fed up of so many people appearing? " she suggested, trying to convince a small part of her that was saying Tamikia was in trouble.

Mr.Angel shook his head. No longer talking as though he had suddenly lost of capibility to utter a word. " I cause all death" he then suddenly said. He then heard a faint groan from Kate and stood up, took a few steps backwards before flying up, though he didn't fly away but was just watching from the sky.

A growl came from Kate's body and she groaned again. The growl was the hungry kind of growl, only it sounded more starving then anything...
Edited By Coradrawa on 4/24/2014 at 9:48 AM.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 4/24/2014 at 9:58 AM Post #1346
(*sighs* Let Iblis rise... XD And Mephiles travel through time with a chicken...)
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 4/24/2014 at 12:01 PM Post #1347
Zach was surprised at the Angel suddenly taking off into the air. "Do you want me to help her Septer and Tabby?" He asked, he had made a promise t protect them which means he wouldn't do anything without them telling him to. He was pretty much a butler to them...

Fang smiled, "I can't do that unless he decides he wants to break it, if that happens then you can help me kill him." She said and gave a small wink. Sitting down she began pulling the webs off of Yasha, she didn't want him to be to uncomfortable.

James took Jay's hand, trying to be comforting. "I promise she will be fine, there is no way someone could take down a witch." he said and gave a small smile. he wasn't sure of what he was saying was true, and he had a horrible feeling Tamika was in trouble.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/24/2014 at 12:11 PM Post #1348
Septer looked at the girl nervously. " She does seem hungry..." she muttered as she watched the girl. He then looked at Zach. " Do you know if Tamikia would have any sweets she might be willing to spare?" she asked, Zach did know her better then her...and the girl did seem hungry and very pale from cold, plus she was shivering.

Inu growled angrily. " Ah shut up! As if you could get my brother to turn on me let alone you take me down! " he said angrily and carried sitting in his position.
Yasha laughed. " Tempting offer..." he said as he watched her un-do the webbing.

Jay was confused at why he was still trying to comfort her...did he sense the small part of her not sure. He smiled back but it was a uncertain smile. " Yeah but...even if she is a witch..." Jay looked away, the small part of her who felt she was in trouble speaking.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 4/24/2014 at 1:30 PM Post #1349
Zach smiled, "I'm sure she does. I'm also sure she has better food then candy, ya know, for guests." He said and took her hand. "She'll be fine, be healthy in no time." He said and let go of her hand to pick the girl up. Any moment Tamika would be back and he will be able to finally relax.

Fang pulled the rest of the webbing off and held her hand out to help him sit up. "Tempting?" She muttered. "It is a fabulous offer." She said with a small giggle. "Better watch out Inu, you might have a target on your back." She joked and gave him a small wink.

James looked away, he couldn't take the worry in her eyes. "If you want we can try to summon her." He said, giving her what he hoped was a hopeful smile. he knew she would have the ingredients in the house and all he needed was some human blood.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/24/2014 at 1:39 PM Post #1350
( Everything to do with spells seems to involve the blood of something...)

Septer nodded. " Um...right...I didn't think of that..." she admitted. She then glanced up and saw the man from before was no longer flying about and had dissapeared from sight. " Zach..." she said after looking back down. " Was that guy a fallen angel?" she asked, wondering if he knew.

Yasha waved his hand as he rejected the offer to help him up and stood up on his own. " Haha...I suppose it is...now where is the paint so we can paint on that target?" he joked, the only visable half of his mouth smiling.
Inu growled. " Oh haha" he said sarcasticaly. " My sides are splitting from laughter...haha..." he then rolled his eyes. " This is so f***ing stupid..." he muttered to himself.

Jay raised a eyebrow. " What would that need exactly? Because if it needs a dead rat I am not touching those things again..." she said and looked away. A summoning spell would be great...at least it would ease her worry and James...
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 134, 135, 136... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.018 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.