Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 136 1, 2, 3... 135, 136, 137... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 4/24/2014 at 2:24 PM Post #1351
(Yep! Actually, I think he just wants more of her blood...)

Zach nodded, "I think he was trying to tell me something but I didn't catch what he was saying. I think he was her protector once upon a time." He said and began walking towards Tamika's house. He hoped there was more than just candy for this girl to eat, but if there wasn't it was better than nothing.

Fang smiled and poked Inu on the cheek, "Someone's a grumpy old man!" She cooed jokingly. Inu was acting different than when he was in the house and she was worried he might try and run away. She wasn't sure how Soul Carriers were on deal making but this would help her find out.

James smiled, his fangs elongating. "Just some hu-" He turned away and slowly counted to ten. He was getting thirsty, and was now hooked on her blood. "All we need is some sage and mint leaves." He said, massaging his gum so his fangs go back in.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 4/24/2014 at 2:33 PM Post #1352
( XD Jay might of just got him addicted...)

Septer nodded and stood up, helping her crying sister up. " It's okay Tabby..." Septer said to her and stroked her sister's hair like she used to to calm her. She then led her sister and followed Zach to Tamikia's house. " He was defaintly creepy...he had no eyes and his eye sockets where bleeding...don't you think that was creepy Zach? "

Inu pushed her hand away and glared at her. " Oh I am sorry Little miss princess..." he growled angrily. " Sorry for being myself! Does it not please your highness? " he said cruely to Fang, glaring at her with narrowed eyes.

Jay noticed his fangs and glanced away. " Really? That's it...seems fairly simple..." she said, putting on a slightly fake smile. " Compared to what she uses for a love potion anyway..." she then did a joking shudder. " Never ask for one...or you'll make someone end up drinking dead rat..." she said laughing.
Seeing his fangs did slightly put her on edge. She didn't know why they came out but...well...might just be a hint to him wanting blood...
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 4/24/2014 at 5:05 PM Post #1353
Zach nodded his head, "He was definitely different." He agreed. "Just try to forget it, you won't be seeing him again." He said and shifted the girl in his arms. She was slipping and he didn't want to accidently drop her. It might just end her pathetic life right there. She was so weak and tiny, he could rush her right now. "We should get going." He said, pushing his thoughts away. With a smile he walked fast towards the house. He wanted to keep himself busy because those thought scared him. More then losing Septer because he knew they could mess up him and Septer's relationship. She had forgiven him and he was a part of her life now. He didn't want to push his luck to far.

Fang smiled, trying to hide back a grimace that was slowly creeping to the surface. "Not really, but if you could just tone it down a little." She said with a giggle. "That would be helpful." She added thoughtfully. Truth was she liked Inu the way he was. His ****** attitude drawn her to him for some unknown reason. It kept him interesting and she knew he would be a tough egg to crack. Sh would make him forget about Septer, live his life feeding off everybody she hated.

James burst out laughing, "That love potion is a complete load of crap!" He roared out laughter. It was hilarious how humans thought love could be formed so easily. "The love potion only works if the person you are using it on already has feelings for you. It will enhance them but it won't literally form love." he said, his laughing slowed down to a small chuckle. Witches were always doing tricky things like that, selling things they know people will have no use for. In this world it would be literally impossible to find love. There was no one left.

(What was your wolf guy's name? The one who still wears his collar.)
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/25/2014 at 12:52 AM Post #1354
Septer glanced behind her after Zach had spoken. " Somehow I feel you might be slightly wrong..." she muttered to herself. The feeling off being watched had come back, sending shivers up her spine as her eyes scanned a small part of the forest.
Tabby lifted her head and looked at her sister. " I do to..." She whispered, clearly hearing what Septer said.
When they left the forest she heard voices and she turned her head and choked on a scream. She then ran and ducked behind Zach, her eyes wide as she stared at Inu and Yasha. " I-It's him! " she said, her voice high and cracking from fear.

Inu growled and then heard a girl voice half-shouting 'it's him'. He glanced in the direction, seeing Zach, Septer, Tabby and some other girl...
He then stared at Tabby and a cruel grin spread on his face as he mouthed 'I'll rip out apart again' to her.
He then looked away as though nothing happened, though the cruel smile was still on his face.

Jay stuck out her tongue. " And who ever drinks one would be drinkings a load of c***!" she said,smiling after talking. " Anyway, who said I believe it even worked? " she said, glancing away. Tamikia sure made it seem convincing...

( His name was Koda :3 )
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 4/25/2014 at 11:19 PM Post #1355
Zach continued walking, it was like he was in a trance and didn't even realized Septer was following close behind him. He didn't even notice Inu, Yasha, and Fang were over there. Talking about... Sex... Making it to the house, he walked inside and sat her on the kitchen island. "Can you try to get her to wake up while I scavenge for edible food?" He asked, walking towards the fridge. He knew there were things in this fridge that Septer didn't need to see, hell, he didn't need to see it.

Fang punched him on the arm, "I saw that!" She yelled and broke out laughing. "Did you see how scared she was!" She said through deep breaths. There was nothing like fear to bring a smile to her face. She always terrified her prey before eating them, it was a huge game to her. She of course wouldn't let Inu touch Septer or Tabby but it was funny to see there faces.

"It does work, but only if that person already had feelings for you." He said with a smile. "So, you wanna try some?" He asked with a small chuckle. He wondered what kind of feelings she had for him. Was it terror? He didn't want her to be scared of him, she was more then just prey to him. A friend maybe?

Arcadia sat up in his lap, "I need to find a guy named Koda, have you heard of him?" She asked, wondering what kind of background this fairy might have with wolves. Hers wasn't so great but he had saved her life, she had to pay him back somehow. She didn't know what she would do yet but she just knew she had to.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/26/2014 at 2:04 AM Post #1356
Septer and Tabby quickly followed Zach into th ehouse and both nodded in unison. " Okay..." Tabby said as she kept glancing at the doorway nervously. " Cold watr wakes people up in the morning..." she suggested to her sister. They glanced around to see if they could spot a tap. Seeing none they didn't want to try venturing upstairs...Tamikia deserved some privacy in parts of her home...
" Wait! " Septer said. " Remember how we where little and every birthday, christmas and easter you would wake me up by sitting on my belyy and then slapping me? " she suggested.
Tabby nodded and glanced at the girl. " I don't think she will like being slapped very much..."

Inu narrowed his eyes at her when she punched him in the arm.
Yasha then glared at him brother and hit him hard on the head. " Don't you dare try to f***ing kill her again! " he hissed angrily at his brother who glared at him.
" It's called a joke! " he said angrily.
" Well that was a very morbid joke! " Yasha said back angrily.
Both brothers glared at each other angrily.
" Two of us found it funny...there for it was a joke! A good one! " Inu added.

( AAnndd they start fighting again...)

Jay raised her hands in a jokingly kind of defence. " Whoa! I don't fancy have my feelings for someone enhanced! That would just be weird! Very very weird! " she said and smiling before laughing. If James made her drink some she would probably tackle hug him a lot...she usually hugged friends a bit but best friends she sometimes tackle hugged...so James would probably get sick of that very very quickly...

( * tackle hug * XD )

Keen thought for a bit. " Koda...Koda..." he repeated the name over and over and he then snapped his fingers and almost dropped Arcadia again. " Yeah I know him! I tried helping him once...he was pining for a little girl who was killed..." he said sadly. " Poor guy was so upset he tried killing me and layed all the blame of her death on me...even though it was a werewolf who did it..."
Keen sighed. " Couldn't help him..."
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 4/26/2014 at 3:16 AM Post #1357
Glacies was about to object, but with Wheat going on ahead, she shrugged and let the comment pass. She did notice that he was smirking though.
"That's a little lame, but hey, I'm not complaining. It's the only thing that comes to mind when wanting to prank your... friends in a place like this anyway. Besides, it'll be fun to see one of them drop down the hole... So... anyone in mind or are we just gonna see who walks by?"
Glacies eyes widened. They hadn't even say he could help! "Hey! We didn't say-"
"Chill, I'm not gonna mess this up. Besides, with more people doing this, we can get the... trap, shall we say, set up quicker."
"..." Glacies paused, then looked to Wheat. "Wheat, should we...?"

((Let's have Shirou play along for now XD He'll break out of his act once I find it's getting too awkward >> Let's see how I can humiliate him :) But... how does one react to a seductive person? Shoot... Btw, sry if this gets awkward too....))

Shirou was about to deadpan, but a funny thought came to mind. Perhaps acting like Seiun for once will be rewarding. Besides... it would test how well of an actor he was. But... how to go about it? Heh... Got it. AS a response to the siren, the kitsune followed her example, but with the face of a kicked puppy, a tint to pink to his cheeks.
"Eh-h-h.... o-o-o-ok...." He mumbled, rubbing his nape as he let her go, backing off. He withdrew his tails, and he was nervously rubbing his hands together, said limbs in front of his waist. "E-e-erm... y-y-you know.... y-y-you're... kinda... c-cute..." The tint of pink got redder, and the male stepped forward closing the distance again, looking at the ground while he bit his lower lip, head slightly turned to the right. How did Seiun manage to make such convincing acts?

Lilith's mouth dropped open as she stood still, processing what Fate had said. Then, she proceeded to walk briskly towards Fate and Tom, mouth dropping again when she saw the red marks on Tom's cheeks. "Fate. You!" She stormed over, and slapped him. "First off. You do NOT curse in front of a kid. Second," Here her voice rose to a shriek. "Did you slap him?!"
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/26/2014 at 3:27 AM Post #1358
Wheat shrugged and looked at Glacies. " Well he might tell everyone if he don't let him help...or he might just be a pain...you choose...I told him anyway..." he said before glancing up at the ice block. " And someone mind helping? It looks like it's going to melt any time on top of me..."
He then carried on digging after talking, not wanting to get soaked.

( XD )

Water was slightly surprised at his sudden change in character, in fact so was Kiwi. Kiwi couldn't help but smirk as Water smiled. " Thanks..." she said, noticing his face going slightly pinker then before. " Well you certainly changed your tune..." she said and glanced away. Usually if she did that they just let go and don't start complimenting her...or acting that nervous...wow...this guy was really easy...more then most guys...she thought to herself.

Kiwi covered her mouth to try and stop her self laughing, muffled chuckles came from her direction as she watched the scene in front of her un-fold. This is so funny, she thought happily to herself.

Fate was about to reply in a angry tone when Tom spoke up. " I'm not a kid any more...and...I just hit myself...on a...branch..." he lied and looked away, rubbing the sore red mark on his face.
Fate did the same but only rubbed where Lilith slapped him for a few seconds. " Yeah...and plus he's right...he's not a kid and he's heard swearing before...don't act like his mother alright?! " he said, the angry tone in his voice clear.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 4/26/2014 at 3:59 AM Post #1359
"Oh, sorry." Seiun moved his tail away from the block, canceling out the fire. He then turned to Glacies. "So?"
The female frowned, but reluctantly agreed to let him help. "We'll get it done faster anyway." She said with a shrug. She then 'added' more ice to the block above Wheat, as Seiun used his tails to help dig, standing a fair bit away from the hole. Misaki wanted to help, but ended up dancing around the two males, seeing they were getting the job done. As Seiun lifted another lump of soil out of the hole and placed it in a small pile he was making, he turned to Wheat. "Tell me when to stop and stuff. And Glacies, could you make some ice later on? I can melt them with my fire... It'll help me to clean my tails and I can help get the pit filled faster."
Glacies nodded, and walked over to the pit, helping the boys dig. "So.. how shall we go about making this trap, after we're done with the pit?" Glacies asked out loud, turning to both boys.

Shirou kept his face down, his lips twitching in a smile. With a breath out, he calmed himself, and kept his act up. "Well... It's urm... K-k-kinda hard to keep mad at you?" He was about a couple feet in front of Water, and while he had withdrawn his tails, he kept one slightly poking out of his clothes, hidden by his back. "Erm... sorry.. about.. er.. the w-way I was... holding you just now..." He muttered.

"Well, excuse me for being concerned!" The demon said, crossing her arms with a huff. "Besides, I'm mad at you for throwing Water at me without a prior warning! That's scary, alright?!" Then she turned to Tom. "Oh yeah, so how are you then, Tom?" She asked as she strode over to him, inspecting the red marks on his cheeks. "Ok, just tell me how a branch gives you a mark like this!"
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/26/2014 at 4:13 AM Post #1360
Wheat nodded as he dug. " Well...we could then let the ice melt and look for things to cover up the pit...and find a good hiding spot where we can watch people fall in! " he suggested a basic idea. He then looked at Seuin and smiled. " You sound a bit like a girl saying you need to wash your tails after digging " he said, smiling. " Plus dirt isn't that bad..." he added, scooping up a handful and chuking it at Seuin.

Water smiled and put her hands on her hips. " Well at least someone is kind enough to actually apologise about something! " she said happily.
Kiwi glared at her. " Your tried to drown us! " she said angrily.
Water glared back at Kiwi. " No I didn't! I was practising and you just happened to be under water! " she snapped back at her.

Tom glanced around nervously. " I ran into...it...?" he said slightly nervously. It was kind of scary to lie in front of a demon...but he had to or he might upset Fate even more...
Fate pushed Lilith away from Tom with narrowed eyes. " You heard what Tommy said, he ran into a branch! So stop mothering him! " he said angrily, eyes still narrowed.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 135, 136, 137... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.020 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.