Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 137 1, 2, 3... 136, 137, 138... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 4/26/2014 at 4:42 AM Post #1361
"Oi!" Seiun said with a laugh as he raised his arms to block the projectile. "Really now?" He asked as a tail wrapped around a lump of dirt and threw it back at Wheat. "Watch out, siren! Oh and, I'll help with the leaves, by the way." He said as the dirt left his tail.
"Boys! Stop fighting!" Glacies said with her hands on her hips. "Though... It is rather entertaining..." Shirou just laughed.

"Hmm?" Shirou looked up. He had to admit, he was having.. fun. "What... were you practicing...? And please... girls.. don't... don't fight..." He said meekly, rubbing his nape again, his cheeks still pink. "And I-I'm sure she didn't mean to though, Kiwi-san..." He took a deep breath. "She wouldn't mean to do such a thing... right?" His cheeks got pinker.

"..." Lilith deadpanned, her hand twitching. "I suggest... That you. Do NOT. Do that. Again!" She stepped up to Fate and pushed him, a dark aura surrounding her as her eyes glowed dark red. She stood, a hand on her hip as she turned to Tom, her free hand tilting his face upwards. "And boy, I suggest you learn the difference of the marks left by a tree brach and something more round." She let her hand holding his face go, and it fell to her side. "Tell the truth." Her wings were unfurled behind her.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 4/26/2014 at 4:58 AM Post #1362
Wheat ducked as the dirt right over him. " Missed! " he said laughing before looking at Glacies. " I'm sorry Glacies..." he said as he picked up another handful of dirt. " Did that upset you? " he said before chuking it at her and laughing.

Kiwi narrowed her eyes at Shirou. " Well you certainly changed your attitude towards her! " she said and her tails flicked around angrily. " First it's you agree with us and now you look like a human school girl talking to the cutest boy in school! " she said angrily and put her hands on her hips. " What's up with that?! "
Water smiled. " I was practising singing..." she then looked back at Kiwi and crossed her arms. " And it sounds like someone's jealous " she said laughing.

Fate growled angrily and glared at her. " I can do what I want b****! " he snarled at her. Tom looked nervous and quickly ran behind a tree for safty. Both looked ready to fight and he didn't fancy staying at that very spot...
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 4/26/2014 at 8:32 PM Post #1363
Zach slowly opened the fridge door, he was scared of what he was going to find inside. It wasn't as bad as he expected but there was still very gruesome things. On the top shelf there was jars of hearts from different animals. They all ranged from color and size and he was pretty sure the first one was a human heart. Looking down on the next shelf it was an arrange of things for different kind of species. He didn't know if the girl was human or not, but she seemed hungry enough to choke anything down. Reaching past all sorts of bugs and weird looking vegetables, he grabbed a bag that held a fine powder. He recognized this green glowing powder and he knew what it would do. If he mixed it with a little water and allowed her to drink it, it should fill her stomach and take away her hunger. Most candy witches used this powder because candy wasn't sustainable with nutrients and all that. Closing the fridge, he looked around for a water tap but didn't see any. He would have to find a bathroom. Walking out of the kitchen he traveled upstairs. He could hear Tabby telling Septer something and he heard the word slap. "Don't slap anyone!" He yelled, unable to hold back a chuckle.

Fang shook her head, she wondered why these two never stuck together. She knew now, it was because they fought every ten minutes. It was ridiculous and slightly annoying. "Okay! God, do you guys have to fight about everything. It is really not that serious!" She yelled, trying to split them up. She knew she was wrong for encouraging Inu, but his joke was pretty funny. Yasha was just so strongly connected to Tabby. "Yasha, you have to let her go. You did what you paid for. You got her back to her sister, you can't stick around anymore. Septer is with Zach and if you force them to choose who they are going to stay with, it might bring them apart or worse. Neither choose you." She said, laying her hand on his leg to try and comfort him. She felt bad for saying it out loud. She knew the rule, if it's not said aloud, it's not true.

James gave her a crooked grin, she seemed so frazzled right now and he lost all train of thought. "Wait, what were we going to do again?" He said, unable to remember. It was light right on the tip of his bran but the harder he tried to think of it the foggier it became. He hated when this happened to him. He viewed it as a weakness and he hated weaknesses. If he wasn't the strongest then how would he protect the ones he loved. He couldn't and he knew it...

"That's why he looked so sad." Arcadia mumbled. "Well I have to find him and give him my thanks. He saved my life and I owe him one." She said, laying on his chest. She didn't feel as tired as she was before but taking another small nap wouldn't hurt. She had used a lot of her power to heal herself and it was really getting to her. "Can you help me find him?"
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/27/2014 at 2:38 AM Post #1364
Tabby laughed at hearing Zach reply to what they said. Septer just smiled and recivied a gentle slap from her sister. " I haven't heard you laugh in so long! Infact I think I've never heard you laugh...stop being so depressed! "
Septer then stared at her sister with a bored expresstion.
" Also no one answered my question from when we where in the woods...are you and Zach dating? " she said, smiling.
Septer looked surprised and attempted to slap her sister. " What! No! What made you think that?! "
" Just the way you two where hugging..." Tabby added innocently.

( Tabby is just...XD )

Yasha turned his head away. " Well my job isn't over while Inu is still here..." he said angrily. " After all...all this trouble started because of his stupid actions! " he added angrily. " Hell...I wouldn't of brought Tabby back unless you saw the way he was treating her sister! Using her like a toy he wanted to break! "
Inu growled. " That's not true! If I wanted to break her I would of let a werewolf or something chase her for a bit! "
" She begged for death! " Yasha shouted angrily.

( They just never stop aruging -_- )

Jay thought for a moment. " Um...I'll give you a hint..." she said before smiling at him. " We where discussing a certain witch..." she said slowly. " And we wanted to do what...? " she stopped talking and just smiled at him, waiting for him to answer.
He easily forgets things...she thought, though old people are entitled a senior moment...

( Jay thinks that he is over 100 >_> )

Keen thought hard about her request. What if he still blamed him for the little girl's death? That wouldn't be the best...he thought miserably. But Arcadia needed to find him..." O...okay..." he said slowly, finally making up his mind. " But if we find him I'm just going to stand a little way back from him...just in case he still blames me..."
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/27/2014 at 3:35 AM Post #1365
Glacies jumped back as the dirt hit the ground in front of her, before a thought come to mind. "Hey guys, do you think we could lure someone here by hitting them with dirt?" It was a stupid idea, but hey, might as well voice it out.
Seiun let out a low hum, as a tail brushed the dirt off him. "Who knows? What say you, Wheat-san?" He asked, as he turned his attention from his now clean shirt to the siren, a hand on his hip.

"...Do I?" Shirou muttered, running a hand through his hair, the blush diminishing. A smile twitched his lips as he looked up, gazing at Water. "I'm sure you have a nice voice though. But girls, please, don't fight..." He groaned slightly. "I'm sure Water didn't mean any harm done..."

"Huh." The aura grew darker, and Lilith turned to Fate. "Do I look like a dog? Or are you just that blind?" Behind her, Darkness growled, dropping into a pounce stance as Lilith's left hand - the one by her side - was enveloped by a blackish fire. "I wonder... how you managed to get your jobs done when you couldn't tell demon from dog, heck, maybe even human from dog. No wonder you had to leave." She noted as waved off the insult to her with her right hand. Really though, you may be able to do whatever you want, but really, you have to learn whos above you, and whos not. Itll save your life one day. She added with a smirk.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/27/2014 at 4:03 AM Post #1366
Wheat looked upset. " Missed..." he said sadly. He then smiled at the idea. " Could be fun...after all...they would probably come running trying to find out who chucked it..." he said thoughtfully before he scooped up some more dirt. " This is going to be so funny! "

(Wheat is just a big kid :3 )

Water smiled at Shirou. " Thanks..." she said before she had a rock chucked at her by Kiwi was looked like she was probably ready to kill someone. " I am really getting fed up on this..." she growled. " Shirou how can you just like someone you just met?! May I remind you she attempted to kill us! Including Lilith! Who I believe is a child hood friend of yours I believe?! You men are so stupid!! " she shouted angrily.
Water smirked. " Like I said before, sounds like someone is jealous! "
" I am not jealous!! " she said and picked up another rock and chucked it at Water who managed to just dodge that one.

( Hmm...who thinks Kiwi is jealous? XD )

Fate growled and narrowed his eyes. " I know my place and it's higher then where you are demon..." he growled, his skin starting to take on a slightly red tinge and his wings had red streaks on them, as though bleeding. " And my eyes are fine...and I wasn't kicked out...I chose to leave..." he added after a growl.
" So it's you who needs to learn their place! "

Webber hissed angrily, his mouth opening up into three sections and all the teeth clacking together in a threatening way as his shark like tail.

Tom stared at the two scared. Maybe the others can help?! He thought and started running back to where the trio was with the foxes. He didn't fancy seeing the fight as well...and they have got to be able to stop them...right? Right?!

( Tom is very very scared >_> )

( And Yeah...Fate might just be slowly turning into his actual form...)
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/27/2014 at 5:11 AM Post #1367
"Wheat, not now!"Glacies said with a laugh. "I don't think we're done... Can we make this slightly bigger?" She asked the boys, as she knelt down beside the pit, and looked up at the two males.
"Huh, I guess..." Replied Seiun, tails grabbing more lumps of dirt and throwing them out of the pit. "We'll need some sticks though..." At this, Uchu and Reikon barked softly, then ran off. With a glance towards the direction they went in, the kitsune shrugged. "They're gonna get the sticks. Maybe Misaki can help them? They'll be looking for leaves too." The ryori nodded, then turned to her mistress, who, with a sigh, let her leave her side. "So, Wheat, Glacies." Seiun began. "This big enough?"
((Cute Wheat ^^))

"W-w-well..." Shirou fumbled for words. This was how someone who was in love would act, right? "I... just... do..." At this, Kaen and Seirei s******ed, as they watched the scene unfold. How would this play out? Almost immediately after that thought, they nearly burst out laughing, when Shirou flinched when Kiwi threw the rock."Please girls, don't fight... I'm sure Water wouldn't kill you three..." Then he froze, and tilted his head, raising an eyebrow. "You do know most demons don't need oxygen, right?" He asked Kiwi,
((Hm... more like ready to explode >>))

"Well, you might as well have been kicked out. Can't see someone like you fitting in." Lilith said with a shrug, the aura around her diminishing. She was calming down, going back to her... somewhat cocky self. Her eyes were returning to coal black, and her wings folded again. Darkness kept her stance though, not trusting Webber in the slightest. With a glance towards said creature, Lilith turned her attention back to its master, brushing off Webber as harmless. "And now, how do you know who is higher, hmm? I'm pretty sure I know where I stand, whereas you, don't."
((Things are getting heated~))
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/27/2014 at 5:33 AM Post #1368
Wheat smiled and chucked the dirt over his shoulder. " I know that...because the ice isn't even melted yet! " he said as he scooped up more dirt and chucked it over his shoulder and repeated the diggingup of dirt and chucking it over his shoulder.
He then glanced around, making sure no one else was watching.

Tom ran through the forest. He could hear them...arguing? This isn't the time to argue! He thought desperetly. He knew Fate was angry enough to lose control of his human form and well...Tom had only seem in once and was it scary...still gave him slight nightmares...

Kiwi growled. " WILL YOU SHUT UP SHIROU! " She shouted and chucked a rock at him. " Youu barely even know the freak! "
Water narrowed her eyes and put her hands on her hips. " Your a spoilt brat aren't you!? " she said angrily. She then felt something crash into her and she fell into the floor.
Tom had been running so fast he hadn't been able to stop and had crashed into Water. " Ah! " both cried out as they fell over.
" Get off me!! " Water shouted.
Tom looked up panicked.
" Someone! One of you you've got to help! " he shouted, panic in his voice.
Kiwi stared at Tom confused. " What? Did someone slap you? What a shame! Go cry to mommy then! " she said angrily.

Fate hissed angrily, his eyes suddenly glowing, his skin hardened and started cracking. He went up two feet and his face morphed so it had a wide gaping mouth with long fangs that couldn't be put away. His skin seemed to change to wood and his hands ended in shard, wooden like claws as did his feet. His wings where larger but they where torn and bloodied, as though he had just come out of a fight. " I'll...teach you...your place! " he hissed, his voice distorted and a certain tone that would send a shiver down most people. His milky white eyes seemed to stare everywhere but at the same time just Lilith. " I'll...be your...nightmare...demon..." he growled out in the same tone.

( Link to a headshot of his true form Click me!
Edited By Coradrawa on 4/27/2014 at 5:39 AM.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/27/2014 at 6:13 AM Post #1369
Seiun caught Wheat's glancing, and made a guess he was worried about someone watching them. "Heh, I don't think anyone is watching, Wheat... They're to caught up in their own conversations." Seiun said as he continued digging with the other two, kneeling by the pit's side as well to use his hands. "Well at least they were when we left... Tell me, did anything happen during our absence?" Glacies paused her digging.
"Urm... not quite...?"
Shirou raised an eyebrow. "Huh. Anyway.. can we try to get Peea in this trap?"
The foxes and ryori were already making trips, piling long sticks, vines and leaves beside the pit.

"Hey... Don't say that to him..." Shirou said, walking over to Tom. Spinning him around, the kitsune knelt down, looking into the boy's eyes, hand on his shoulders. He did not miss the red mark on his cheek. "...You're telling me why you have that mark later. Now, what's wrong?" Kaen and Seirei crept towards the two males. Shirou had got Tom off Water though, so that was cleared up.

Lilith tilted her face upwards, her right hand on her forehead as she sighed, her left hand now on her hip. "And just how, are you planning to do that?" She asked, looking at Fate, hand removed from forehead and hanging limp at her side. She really wasn't scared of Fate's form. Sure it was slightly intimidating, but nope, it didn't scare her in the least. "You do know you aren't scary, right?" She wasn't lying, she had seen worse.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/27/2014 at 6:27 AM Post #1370
Wheat struck out his tongue. " I was just checking! You never know who might jump out! " he said, smiling before he carried on digging. " I thought we where going to chuck dirt at them? I'm sure that would make Peea come over...he sure thinks a lot about his feathers...I think..." Wheat said thoughtfully. Peea's feather where always in perfect condition...

Tom was hyperventerlating as he spoke. " I-It's Fate! Lilith got him angry a-and....I think he wants to kill her! " he half-shouted, his voice thick with panic and fear.
Kiwi looked interested. " But how can he kill her? He only has a pair of iwngs..." she said.
" That wasn't the actual him! " Tom quickly said. " A-and he has...a few evil bit of...magic! " he stuttered out.
He started shaking and his mind was suddenly thinking of Fate's true form and what he might do to Lilith.

MB awoke. It's head turned and let out a few clicks as it's pet came running. Sparks landed on the back of MB as a portal opened up in front of it. MB walked over, it's form shifting into that of it's fighting. As it stepped through it heard shouting. A buzz in it's head telling it that in the direction of the noise was the rampaging Devil Assistant. Quickly it started up into a run, it's pointed feet digging into the ground like spears.

Fate growled and one of his hands suddenly grabbed Lilith's neck. Though he only gently squeezed it. " I'll rip...you...apart..." he growled angrily. " And eat...you..."
Fate slowly tightened his grip a bit more, but still not enough to strangle her but to cause a bit of pain because of the sharp wooden like claws on his hands.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 136, 137, 138... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.020 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.