Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 138 1, 2, 3... 137, 138, 139... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 4/27/2014 at 7:19 AM Post #1371
Seiun chuckled. It seemed Wheat was right. Peea did seem to love his feathers. "Yes, let's try getting Peea dirty. It will be... funny..." He drawled, laughing at the end. "I can't wait to see how he reacts!"
"Ehhh... I have to agree actually..." Glacies muttered, a slight whine. "Can I throw it? Or at least get some help throwing it? I don't think my aim is good..."
Seiun laughed again. "Sure." He mused. "Wheat, you want to help the little lady?"

"First off, calm down, Tom." Shirou instructed as he hugged Tom. He was sure Lilith could handle herself. She had Darknes as a back-up. "Now, tell me where she went, which direction. Can you take me there?" His voice was steady, with no hint of worry. He patted Tom's back slowly, hoping to comfort the child. "We can't do much if you start hyperventilating, so take a deep breath and calm down, ok? Don't cry now..."

Mara flew above her new... friends, Ally and Vulpes, both of which had just came from different directions. Ally was still badly hurt, but managed to keep up with her companion on the ground. In the sky above, Adriane rolled her eyes, and decided it was time to give Ally a ride, not matter how much the latter refused. Soon, the human flew alongside Mara, as Vulpes ran below them. They were running fro a killer whom death could not touch, and had no idea where to go till the Reaper with them received a call. The three veered right, and Mara lowered her altitude, hearing the kitsune's explanation. Looks like another supernatural was wrecking havoc. Oh, but at least they were sure Jason was left well in the dust, so they could spare some time to help Vulpes finish her job before running again... Until they could find a teleport spot to send Ally to the Reaper Space.

Lilith flinched, hands gripping Fate's. She hissed in slight pain, but goaded Fate on. Managing to twitch her lips, she sneered. "I dare you try...The light of the heavens shall rain upon all who hinder me. Shooting Stars!" She breathed out the spell's incantation, and in the air around them stars suddenly appeared, shooting towards Fate and Webber at high speeds. "Unfortunately, I can't call it off. It know who my enemies are." She said with a smirk.

((Edit: Er.... Shooting Stars is an AoE spell, without homing... and the attack from all angles...))
Edited By Soltra8 on 4/27/2014 at 7:20 AM.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 4/27/2014 at 9:53 AM Post #1372
Wheat smiled. " Why don't we make it a competion? Who can hit Peea? " he suggested, smiling. " That way three lots of dirt could possabily hit him...plus it will just be fun..." he added before he chuckled gently to himself.

Tom tried to calm and clentched his teeth and when he thought he wouldn't start seeming like he was having a panic attack he nodded. " Y-yeah I show you..." he said, panic and fear still lingering in his voice as he attempted to calm still.
Water puffed her cheeks out angrily. " Can someone get the human boy off me please?! " she asked angrily, not caring if he was slightly scared for his own life and the demon girl's life...

Fate turned his head and stared at the stars, hissing angrily. " I'll use you as a shield then..." he hissed to her. He suddenly let out a screech of pain. On his back MB had jumped onto him, it's 6 spear like arms on it's back had dug a bit into Fate's hard hide as a hold as it scrapped it's legs into his body.
Sparks had come off MB's back and had tackled Webber, it's two tails easily trapping the smaller creature and wrapped it up tightly so Webber couldn't move a muscle and if he attempted to free himself, the hand/claw things on Sparks tails would bite into it.
MB let out several clicks and Fate instantly let go of Lilith and attempted to grab MB. " Damn you! " he hissed out, pain clearly in his voice.

( MB doesn't care if it's now in danger as well >_> It's very serious about it's job and doesn't care if it gets hurt...)

When the stars struck both MB and Fate they both screeched in pain, only MB let out simple clicks with no emotion. Fate was screaming in anger as cracks appeared in his wooden skin and bright purple blood slowly oozed out like thick honey.
MB was bleeding to but less so. It's blood however was green however.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 4/27/2014 at 10:23 AM Post #1373
"You do know... Ah well."
Glacies gave a laugh as Seiun shook his head. "Don't worry, I think Hana would know it waas us and kinda help make sure only Peea comes!" She gleefully said, clapping her hands in excitement. "But.. If too much dirt is thrown at him.. the rest will know it's a prank.... And Peea might not come even with Hana's interference... Eh...."

Shirou pulled Tom up, and took a few steps back, giving the boy some space. "Alright, let's see where this place is now... Deep breaths Tom.. Deep breaths..." He muttered. "I hope you don't mind..." Saying this, Shirou swung Tom onto his back, securing the boy in place. "Tell me where to go, I'll run.. You seem ready to pass out due to fright."
((Don't mind, cora? I just had to make Shirou do that >>))

Liilith landed with a knee planted on the ground, the other propped up. She was rubbing her necks, red marks apparent as she cough. "Eh... That was annoying..." She managed to say, as she stood up. Here her voice rose to it's normal volume, with some cracks evident in her voice. "I should have said... they don't hurt me. None of my spells hurt my allies..." She laughed. "So either way, you would've have gotten hurt!" Oh accursed Helion whose roar chills the very soul.... Resound! Bloody Howling!" A portal appeared, and from it a sprite came out zipping back and forth in the area they were in.

It took some time, but Vulpes and her companions reached their destination, landing right in a fight scene. Spinning her scythe in front of her, the Reaper chanted a spell, and the sprite vanished with a shriek, and the demon girl whom glared at a wood-like demon snarled, tossing her gaze their way, before her frown turned to a smirk. Overhead, a dragon roared. "Oh, looky here." The demon girl said out loud, a hand on her hip, her tail slowing waving behind her.
Edited By Soltra8 on 4/27/2014 at 10:58 AM.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/27/2014 at 3:17 PM Post #1374
Wheat smiled. " Well...I am guessing those two kitsune siblings their other sister don't like him...so I doubt they won't stop him..." he said thoughtfully. " But if he doesn't come I think I'll just chuck more dirt..." he added after a short pause.

Tom cried out slightly as Shirou picked him up and put him on his back. Tom slowly nodded. " They are over there..." he said and pointed a shaking finger in the direction he had come from.
Water sat up and rubbed her stomach. The human boy had sat on her so long her ribs where now aching...she then stood up and brushed herself down before talking to herself. " Think I might just go watch...see how this turns out..." she muttered to herself.
Kiwi walked over. " Race you..." she said as she shifted into her fox form and sprinted in the direction Tom had pointed. She was curious to know how Fate could be scary...his reflection was a bit creepy because it made him look slightly wooden...but not scary...

Fate hissed as he saw more people come from somewhere and attempted once again to pull MB off him. MB let out several clicks and it's spear like arms dug further into Fate's thick hide and he screeched louder. " Get!! Off!! " he screeched as he crashed his back into a tree. MB let out some clicks but held on as Sparks carried on keeping Webber pinned.
Edited By Coradrawa on 4/29/2014 at 12:45 PM.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 4/29/2014 at 7:31 AM Post #1375
Zach smiled, Septer was put in such an awkward place and it was funny. Her sister has only been back for a few hours and they were already teasing each other. It was better then when he found her, she was being torchered by Inu and agony was written all over her face. He wondered if she thought he was her savior. He didn't do anything out of the ordinary, he just wanted back into heaven. It meant that he would protect anyone so his wings would turn white. So he could fly away and never look back. If he thought too hard about it, tears would sting his eyes. He formed an uncanny relationship with Septer and he wasn't sure if he could leave her side now. "Did you guys find a sink?" He asked, wondering where this witch got her water.

Fang scooted a little bit away, their conversation was becoming intense and she didn't want to be in the middle of it. She did have a soul that she didn't want to lose. It was kinda really precious to her, on her top ten list of keeping inside of her. "Guys, it's not that serious." She said, hoping to calm the situation down a little. All she needed were these two fighting, it would be an all out brawl that she would be forced to be the middle of. "Hey Inu, maybe we should go before that witch gets back." She suggested.

James laughed, "Oh! We were going to summon that witch." He said, giving her a small smile. She probably thought he forgot a lot, and he did. It came with age. For being a vampire who has lost count of their age, it's pretty rough. "Hey! I'm like three hundred and twenty six years old!" He blamed his age for his forgetfulness but even when he was human, he remembered always forgetting things he planned to do. It was usually as soon as he planned them he would forget. If he couldn't see it then he wouldn't remember.

Arcadia pushed herself off of him and stood up. Her legs were sore from that position and she couldn't stop yawning. "Are you sure? You said he tried to kill you." She said, making sure tat he didn't have second thoughts about this. Wolves were dangerous and se didn't want to put him in harms way because hse had to repay a debt.
Edited By Sarahbug1020 on 4/29/2014 at 8:00 AM.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/29/2014 at 12:54 PM Post #1376
" We never bothered looking!!! " Tabby shouted up. The relationship of the two soon coming clear, Tabby the cheerful and cheeky one and Septer...the depressed and lonely one...
Septer sighed and rolled her eyes. " You could of tried..." she muttered to her sister who playfully slapped her.
" So could you lazy butt! " Tabby said back after slapping her sister gently.
Septer laughed gently and shook her head. She then heard a growling sound and a groaning as the girl fell of the chair Zach had put her on.
Tabby jumped in surprise and looked at the girl. Her eyes where open and she was clutching her stomach. The growling sound coming again.

Yasha sighed angrily. " Of course it's serious! " he snapped at Fang angrily before looking away.
Inu glared at his brother with narrowed eyes before looking at Fang. " I would actually like to teach that ****** witch a lessen..." he growled angrily with crossed arms. " She did starve me...lock me up...made me drink someone's blood to get out...with my own..."
He tapped his foot angrily. " I just want to kick her in the head...hard...very very hard..."

( Inu can hold a grudge -_- )

Keen smiled and nodded. " He might of forgotten...after all...when I met him the girl was still bleeding..." he said sadly. " Besides...I want to see how he's done...I can bet he never relied on anyone for anything...so seeing how he has done would also help me..."
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 4/29/2014 at 2:19 PM Post #1377
Zach shook his head and entered the bathroom, he was happy to find that there was a faucet in here. Filling the baggy with the powder full of water, he closed it and shook it up. He could see it mixing and turned into a glowing purple color. He didn't know why it worked that way. "Is she awake?" He yelled out of the bathroom.

Fang dropped her head in her hands and just began shaking. She only did this when she was stressed and about to cry, which was usually caused by anger. "Get the hell over it you nitwits!" She yelled, pulling her face out of her hands to expose tears running down her face. "Everyone is the same, petty problem this, petty problem that. You think your problems are so tough! Well, imagine your race dying out! As far as I know there are only three arachnids left! So stop trying to kill each other and get along... For all you know you may be the only two of your kind left!" She screamed and forced herself off the ground.

(Dang, Plot Twist... I feel kinda guilty about it... Sorry Fang... :'( )

Arcadia nodded and held out her hand for him to take. She wanted to show that they're friends, she knew he was forced to take care of her but he didn't need to anymore. "Thanks." She said with a small smile playing across her lips.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/30/2014 at 1:25 PM Post #1378
( You and your plot twists! XD )

" I...think! " Septer shouted up the stairs to Zach. She thought the girl was awake because she was holding her stomach, groaning and her eyes where open...though she had to admit...the girl looked half dead...
Tabby kneeled next to the girl and gently flicked her forehead. " Tabby! Don't flick her! " Septer said angrily at her sister.
Tabby shrugged. " Well...if she was dangerous she would of react...but she doesn't care...see? " she said and flicked her again.
" Ttaabbbbyy! " Septer groaned.

Both males looked surprised at Fang's sudden outburst. The two looked away and shuffled around awkwardly. " Sorry..." they both muttered in time, as though Fang was a teacher telling off a little child...
" But...your race...it can't just be three..." Yasha said and turned back to look at the crying girl with a sympathetic look in his eyes.
Inu kept silent and carried on looking away. He then chuckled to himself. " I have bigger problems then that witch and to worry about a race of humanoid spiders dying..." he said and stood up. " I'll be in the forest..." he growled and walked away. His brother staring after him with anger and shock at his brother being to cruel...

( >_> His 'bigger problems' is related to the sword :3 Though secretly he wants to comfort Fang but is to scared to show weakness! )

( AAnndd forgot Jay and James reply...)

Jay laughed and pretended to look surprised. " Well...you look good for being over three hundred! And..." she then lightly poked his head. " I'm sure your entitled to some senior moments then! " she joked and smiled at him.
" Also yeah...we where going to summon Tamikia! " she said after a long pause after speaking before.

( That's a bit mean Jay -_- )

Keen smiled a fake smile to her and took her hand. The fact was he didn't want to see that guy again...he was scared that this time he might finish off the job that he had started before... " No problem...it's my job to help..." he said with a equaily fake happy tone in his voice.

( Koda had almost killed Keen before he was so angry >_> )
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 4/30/2014 at 11:52 PM Post #1379
Zach ran down the stairs, careful not to spill any of the purple glowing water. He needed to get this to her before she fainted again. Making it into the kitchen. he kneeled beside her and pulled her into his lap. "I need you to trust me." He whispered. "Open your mouth." He said bringing the bag to her lips.

Fang watched him walk away, hurt that he would leave her sitting there crying. "He doesn't care.." She sobbed. "I don't even know why I tried." She cried, dropping her face back in her hands. Her race would die and nobody would even care that they existed to begin with. It was the same with ever species she ever talked too. She just thought that the Soul Carriers were so mistreated that they might understand.

James smiled, "You know, you have some brass b**** for teasing a vampire." He muttered, wondering were this human girl got her confidence from. "I could kill you and it wouldn't effect me, same with you, you could kill me and you wouldn't die." He said, smiling at her crudely like it was some secret he should have never shared.

Arcadia smiled and pulled him up so he was standing next to her. "Why is that your job? Was it given to you or did you just decided it was what you wanted to do?" She asked, leaning against him because her legs felt like they were going to give any second. She didn't want to show weakness but she thought it okay in front of him, he seemed trustworthy.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 11:42 AM Post #1380
Kate felt something squishy press against her lips. In surprise she opened her mouth. Even though her eyes where open everything was very fuzzy, same with her hearing. But the only thing that was clear was the stabbing pain in her stomach and the growling it admitted from hunger. Mr.Angel...she thought sadly, is that you?

( She misses creepy Mr.Angel >_> )

Yasha stared at Fang with pity and put a hand on her shoulder. " He does care...trust me...I grew up with that stubbern moron..." Yasha then smiled at her, trying to make her feel better. " He was never good at showing emotion...never wanted to show a weakness...so he didn't get hurt..." Yasha then sighed. " But if you look at his eyes closely...you can tell what he is feeling..."
Yasha then patted her head.

Jay puffed out her cheeks with a bit of annoyance. " Oh jeez! Seems like you can kill me and have no sense of humor! " she said because smiling cheekily. " Now just to find a stake or something..." she joked before laughing.
She then put on a curious face and leaned close to him. " And if you could...why didn't you kill me? After all...I'm sure it would save you the trouble of having to wait for me to be killed just so you are killed to..." she said, curiousity in her voice. " So why didn't you? Not that I want you to! " she added the last part quickly in case he got the wrong idea.

( Jay has a weird sense of humor around friends >_> )

Keen looked slightly taken back by the question and looked away. Sadness suddenly sketched onto his face. " It was a job I chose to do..." he said, sadness in his voice.
He then shook his head and smiled. All evidence of being sad before gone. " But why are you wondering? It's just a boring job! "

( Yeah >_> He feels guilty for a certain thing...)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 137, 138, 139... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.020 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.