Posted: 10/26/2019 at 4:39 PM Post #1381
above
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 146
Posted: 10/26/2019 at 4:39 PM Post #1382
above
Edited By Articu on 10/26/2019 at 4:40 PM.
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/26/2019 at 4:40 PM Post #1383
above
Grapejuice
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 10/26/2019 at 4:57 PM Post #1384
Wasn't sure if I should answer (since you mentioned how you don't want pity and I can respect that) however I did just want to say thank you for coming out like that, it took some courage and if you ever need to talk or just vent or whatever I'd be happy to help any way I can
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/26/2019 at 11:04 PM Post #1385
i'll take you up on that if need be

and it's not that i don't want pity. it's just.. i get sick of people saying it'll be okay and things will get better, but they don't stick around to talk about it, you know :/
Grapejuice
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 10/26/2019 at 11:21 PM Post #1386
mhm thats understandable, and i'm usually online and open to chat so just send me a message ^-^ (even if its just to chat about something cool that happened to you today or smth, shouldn't always be doom n' gloom right?)
Flamesremoura
Level 74
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 25
Posted: 10/27/2019 at 4:03 AM Post #1387
Delete if not allowed, i got a ping and came on to see... I wasnt going to post because id be posting somthing not only off topic but butting in when people need to talk or vent... Just wondering why i was pinged again after a few months.
Vaingel
Level 72
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 38
Posted: 10/27/2019 at 3:18 PM Post #1388
Pity's for the weak. You are not weak.

This isn't pity. These aren't suggestions. You're going to hate reading this. But you ask for help, you're going to be told to do hard things. You want to change for the better, you're going to have to be told to do so.

I can't tell you not to harm yourself nor hate yourself. Then I'd be a hypocrite.

But I will tell you this. As egotistical as it may sound, focusing on yourself may very well be to your benefit. And I don't mean putting yourself before all else. Instead of looking at others and seeing what you can't do, look at yourself. Compile a list. What can you do. What are your traits. What makes you beautiful and an asset. It's hard. It's supposed to be. We live in a society where everyone wants us to think it's bad to see the good in ourselves. But they're wrong. If there's something good in you, see it, hold onto it, and show it to others. Make the world a better place.

Reach out and help others. I was once in a situation where I couldn't even ask a teacher a question without going into a blind (and admittedly teary) panic. I'm not sure if you're the same way, but if you are, look at others. Regardless of your own opinion of them, look for any little thing you can compliment. you don't have to say anything at first, but even if you find you want to say something but don't or, even better, regret not saying it earlier, it'll prepare you mentally to do it another time. Hey, nice shirt! I like your shoes! You tell the best jokes. Thanks for treating me like a person. No matter how small it may seem, it'll not only lift others, but you'll start to feel good about yourself. They smile, they laugh, they say, "Thanks, that really made my day!". You walk away knowing you made even just one person's world a better place.

And oh my gosh, YOU'RE STILL YOUNG. One of my BIGGEST pet peeves is the fact that this generation is taught we need to grow up ASAP. NO. DON'T. The people who teach that principle, indirectly or otherwise, clearly don't realize we're out of the age where kids could get married and become baby factories at age twelve. One kid made the choice to be with someone else. I speak from experience when I say THERE ARE MORE OF THEM OUT THERE. It happens. Brush yourself off and keep going. GoodNESS. Do yourself a favor, don't get serious until your brain is fully developed, okay? Don't hop on the bandwagon.

~~with all the affection my socially handicapped brain can muster~~
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/27/2019 at 7:01 PM Post #1389
right now, honestly, it's the breakup that's eating away at me the most. everything else i've been dealing with for at least a few years, so i've gotten used to kind of looking at those feelings, thinking about what triggered them to come up in the moment, and then telling myself what can be done in the situation to make myself feel better for at least a little bit. but with this...... it hurts me so bad. so, so bad

my heart has been aching like crazy the past week because he dumped me without waiting to talk through issues and just went straight to another girl for comfort. it was literally 8 months thrown out the window because i wasn't able to talk for..... a day and a half ((there was more that had happened earlier in the relationship, but what happened last weekend was the breaking point)). and because i didn't apologize for something when i should have. it was so unfair because i wanted to apologize because i had been angry and said hurtful things i didn't mean at all and then i left the conversation before it could turn into more hurtful things i didn't mean. he took that as a sign of me not wanting to be with him anymore or something like that, so he went to another girl ;-; ((had he waited for me to be able to come and apologize, we could have been so much stronger together))

i've been trapped between the sad and desperate side of me crying "if i had just apologized for the things i said, i know he would have forgiven me and we would still be happy and together" and my stubbornly determined angry side shouting "yeah you did some bad things but that goes to show what he's really like, be grateful it came out sooner rather than later, move on because you know you're stronger than this, we give no damns let's go flatten him". and it absolutely kills me because i love him so much, and i know nothing can change that. i know my heart, or at least a large chunk of it, is always going to be his because he's the first and only person i ever really connected with. and i know there are other people out there, but for his flaws, he's the only person i want. the first time i looked at him, it was "that's the one i want to be with forever"

my parents don't help, either. my mom tells me to quit thinking about it, quit lashing out because i'm hurt over the breakup, and to not cry over him because my focus should be on school and not extremely hurt feelings. my dad, although much kinder about it, basically said the same thing: don't let the hurt hold me down, because he knows i'm stronger than that. don't let it hold me down because that isn't me. "keep your head up because i know you don't let things beat you down" is what he said. man if he only knew how much i really do let things beat me down >w>

but it's just.... i love him so much, alpha. i love him so much and i want him back so bad. every logical part of me and all my friends tell me i absolutely shouldn't get back together with him if he comes running back, but i know i would take him back irregardless of everything that happened. i mean, i'd put my foot down and be like "there are things we both need to change for us to be better together, if you don't like that then pack up and move on because i can't take you breaking my heart a second time." and it's just... i would let him go then. let him go completely. still love him, yes, but completely cut myself off from him

but he always posts about his new girlfriend on his instagram story, and has a post of them together. i swear he does it just to hurt me and try to make me jealous because he didn't block me. i should block him, yet i don't >w> i feel like if i can learn to cope with seeing him with someone else, then i will more easily get over things if he's completely cut off from me. i can at least say i'm getting better at coping with the hurt because i saw that post yesterday, cried for maybe 15 minutes, then got up and went to do something else. so........ progress with learning to cope, i guess? it still feels like a knife right in the heart, but it's slowly getting better bit by bit

but i still love and miss him more than anything else and i honestly have no idea what to do
Vaingel
Level 72
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 38
Posted: 10/27/2019 at 8:10 PM Post #1390
Unfortunately, the only advice I can offer is to just give it time. Do what you feel is best.

But for real, on a side note, if he's not willing to give you a second chance... *cough*
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 138, 139, 140... 161, 162, 163
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.