Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 139 1, 2, 3... 138, 139, 140... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 5/2/2014 at 11:28 AM Post #1381
Zach slowly poured the contents in her mouth. He didn't stop till the bag was completely empty. "Tabby, can you get some blankets?" He asked, pulling the girl in his arms and wrapped his wings around her. She was freezing, probably from lack of nutrition. Her body was shutting down and she was dieing, but he would help her get better for Septer's sake.

Fang looked back up at him, "Do I chase after him?" She asked quietly, her voice sounding weak even to her. She didn't know if she should let Inu go. if everything she planned go down the drain or if she should chase after him and continue to try and make him feel. She would be his first friend, someone he held close to him...

James popped his neck and turned his gaze away from her. "Just because it wouldn't kill me doesn't mean I wouldn't be mentally torn apart by it. Right now you mean more then family to me because of our... Bond... I'm forced to love you more then anything, if I killed you... I mite as well die." He said, turning his gaze back towards her so he could see her face.

"Well, you are the light for me right now. It seems like such a personal job. Like, you only want to live to help people." Arcadia said with a small smile. "But what the hell do I know, I'm a heartless ice fairy. I have no glowing light, I killed people for a living. No emotions in my job." She muttered.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 5/2/2014 at 12:34 PM Post #1382
Tabby nodded and glanced around before running upstairs. Hopefully the witch won't mind her taking some blankets...it was for someone's sake after all...
She looked around and peered in every room. Not touching anything that might not be related to a bedroom.
Septer sat next to Zach and leaned on him. " You know Zach...I really owe you a lot..." she muttered as her mind wondered around a bit, seeing how he was helping this girl was reminding her how he helped her...she owed him her life because of that...

Yasha shrugged. " I dunno...when all this madness started with his emotions was when he got that sword of his..." Yasha sighed. " I don't even know where he got it...but he always cried if I stole it from him..."
Yasha looked in the direction his brother had gone. " Do what you want...he's pretty much a stranger to me now..."

( The mystery thickens with his sword >_> )

Jay smiled. " Huh...so a forced love if I got that right..." she leaned away from him and looked at the ground. " Suppose it's sort of the only defence I have..." she muttered quietly to herself and turned her head away. Jay then looked back after a bit of thinking. " Weird for us only meeting today...night..." she sighed. " This eternal moon blocking out sun thing is messing with my sense of time..." she added after a annoyed sigh at not knowing if it's night or day right now...

Keen smiled and shook his head. He then turned her body to face him and hugged her. " Heartless ice fairy? I doubt that very much...your nice...not heartless at all! I've seen heartless people, and you ain't one of them..." he said in a happy tone. He didn't want anyone thinking stuff like that about themselves...it wasn't right to him.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 5/2/2014 at 12:57 PM Post #1383
Zach wrapped his arm around Septer and brought her closer to him and the girl. "That's not true, I owe you... Actually, you do owe me... You will forever be my slave." He joked and began tickling her with his free hand. He wondered if her meeting him changed her whole perspective of the Fallen Angel race or any Specie in general. They weren't all as bad as every human says or writes. All the lies they made up about his race being completely evil... It wasn't true...

(Yasha is mean! Don't steal from Inu!!! :'( )

Fang pushed herself off of the ground and ran as hard and as fast as she could. She wouldn't let Inu go through whatever he is going through alone. It wasn't right, he still had feelings like everyone else. Running inside the trees she could see him, at the last minute she threw herself at him and hugged him. "I don't care how messed up everyone thinks you are, I know there is a nice guy in there. Don't count on me ever leaving... I will be with you till the end." She murmured and squeezed him tighter.

James shrugged, "I like the whole moon thing." He said and laid his hand on her shoulder. "Jay, I wasn't going to hurt you to begin with. I had so many opportunities before you gave me your blood. If I wanted you dead you would be." He said, trying to comfort her but it was a failed attempt. The way he put it sounded even worse. "I mean, i saved you from Yasha, didn't I?"

Arcadia's eyes widened, she was surprised that he had hugged her. "You..." She didn't finish her sentence, just tightened her arms around him and enjoyed the comfort she got from his hug. It was like he was taking all of her pain, everything felt... Lighter.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 5/2/2014 at 1:44 PM Post #1384
Septer laughed. " I think you'll get fed up of me before long..." she joked and rested her head on his shoulder. She then gently pushed his hand that was tickiling her away and smiled up at him. " But I do owe you...and if there is anything I can do to help re-pay...just tell me...please? "

Tabby had found the bedroom and saw it a complete mess. How does this witch live? she thought to herself as she flicked through the trorn fabrics and eventually found a few blankets among the mess. She rushed downstairs to see Septer and Zach talking as Zach tickled her sister. She covered her mouth to try and not laugh but failed and laughed hard. " I knew it! You two are a couple! " she said happily before chucking the blankets at the two. " I'll leave you both alone then! " she said through her giggled and ran to the front door.

( XD Tabby...just...XD )

Inu cried out in surprised as he felt someone hug him from behind. He turned his head and saw it was Fang and listened to what she was saying. His usual cruel looking after softened slightly but he shook it and the softness was gone. " I don't need anyone to help me through anything..." he said and looked away, a hint of sadness could be heard in his voice. " And I don't care on what people think I am..."

( He's sad, really T-T He just wants to go in a dark corner and cry...)

Jay laughed. " Well, that's a comforting thought...and yeah...you did..." she joked with a smile before looking up the eclipse that seems to be lasting forever. " I suppose it's good for you...you can go everywhere...be free from the usual stuff with the night and all..."
Jay sighed. " I'm just wondering...where you always a vampire? Or where you human before? "

Keen smiled and carried on hugging her for a bit longer. His face which she couldn't see was sad and looked like it was about to burst into tears in any second.
He blinked a few times and the exprestion disapeared and he pulled back. " So should we go find this guy? " he asked her, a fake smile on his face.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 5/8/2014 at 3:58 AM Post #1385
Seiun laughed. "Why did I have a feeling you were going to say that?" He asked with a shake of his head as Glacies watched the interchange between the two boys. "But..." A smile tugged at his lips. "I hope you don't mind me helping you, I bet I could hit him before you." Teased Seiun.
"Hey! What about me?" Glacies whined, hands on hips when she was no mentioned in the friendly bet.

Shirou sped off after Kiwi, all the while making sure that Tom was secured on his back. "You ok there, kid?" The kitsune asked. The act he had put up was now gone, and Shirou couldn't even remember what had happened when he had turned 'actor'. Ah well, he'd remember soon enough.

Vulpes held her scythe out in a defensive manner, eyeing her surroundings while the dragon came to a stop beside her, allowing its human rider to alight before aiming a tail whip at the two fighting beings, ignoring the hellhound and female demon completely. If they weren't fighting, then why would he need to use force against them?
"All of you, QUIT IT!" Shouted Vulpes, as she swung her scythe, allowing its blade to detach and fly towards the fighting pair like a boomerang. Hopefully she wouldn't hit the dragon in the process.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 5/8/2014 at 12:06 PM Post #1386
Wheat laughed. " I doubt that kitsune! " he said, smiling before looking at Glacies and pretending to look surprised. " Hmm? Include you? But! I have no clue who you are? Did you teleport there? " he joked in a teasing way before laughing, unable to hold his surprised face any longer.

Tom nodded. " Y-yeah..." he stuttered out. He shivered as he shut his eyes. He didn't look forward to seeing Fate's true form again...
Suddenly he heard annoyed voices and above most of them, a hollow voice shouting in anger.
Tom bit his lower lip. This was it...seeing his greatest fear yet best friend again...

MB let out several clicks and dug it's spear like arms further into Fate. It then heard someone shouting at it and turned it's head to see a scythe being chucked at it and Fate. MB let out a few clicks before the blade hit both it and Fate.
Fate screached in pain and fell to his needs. His honey like bright purple blood coming out of more cracks in his wooden like hide.
MB's head lowered slightly from the pain it was feeling. Though it had to do it's job...
Also, like Fate, MB's green honey like blood came out more as wounds where visable on it's armored like body.
Sparks looked up at hearing Fate cry out in surprise and pain and saw new comers. Growling as he saw what they had done to his master. Sparks' hand like tipped tails tightened around Webber as it let out angry gurgaling noises at the group, including Lilith.

Kiwi ran in front of Shirou and Tom and burst through a clump of trees. She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw a scary wooden looking figure on it's knees with a equally creepy figure holding onto it's back. To the side she saw Webber tangled up in two tails with claw like hands on the end with a hissing creature. She turned back into her usually form and stared at the scene with confustion and fear.

Sparks heard something and turned it's head to see a kitsune fox. He hissed when he saw it change and then dived at her.
Kiwi cried out in surprised and stepped back away from the monster that had launched it's self at her.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 5/10/2014 at 7:10 AM Post #1387
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=9467&page=139#1384
Author: Coradrawa
Time Posted: 5/2/2014 at 1:44 PM
Septer laughed. " I think you'll get fed up of me before long..." she joked and rested her head on his shoulder. She then gently pushed his hand that was tickiling her away and smiled up at him. " But I do owe you...and if there is anything I can do to help re-pay...just tell me...please? "

Tabby had found the bedroom and saw it a complete mess. How does this witch live? she thought to herself as she flicked through the trorn fabrics and eventually found a few blankets among the mess. She rushed downstairs to see Septer and Zach talking as Zach tickled her sister. She covered her mouth to try and not laugh but failed and laughed hard. " I knew it! You two are a couple! " she said happily before chucking the blankets at the two. " I'll leave you both alone then! " she said through her giggled and ran to the front door.

( XD Tabby...just...XD )

Inu cried out in surprised as he felt someone hug him from behind. He turned his head and saw it was Fang and listened to what she was saying. His usual cruel looking after softened slightly but he shook it and the softness was gone. " I don't need anyone to help me through anything..." he said and looked away, a hint of sadness could be heard in his voice. " And I don't care on what people think I am..."

( He's sad, really T-T He just wants to go in a dark corner and cry...)

Jay laughed. " Well, that's a comforting thought...and yeah...you did..." she joked with a smile before looking up the eclipse that seems to be lasting forever. " I suppose it's good for you...you can go everywhere...be free from the usual stuff with the night and all..."
Jay sighed. " I'm just wondering...where you always a vampire? Or where you human before? "

Keen smiled and carried on hugging her for a bit longer. His face which she couldn't see was sad and looked like it was about to burst into tears in any second.
He blinked a few times and the exprestion disapeared and he pulled back. " So should we go find this guy? " he asked her, a fake smile on his face.

( Realized I forgot to ping...)
Edited By Coradrawa on 5/10/2014 at 7:11 AM.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 5/10/2014 at 10:07 AM Post #1388
(Hey croak should I make tails 8'or 12 years old?)
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 5/10/2014 at 11:52 AM Post #1389
( Croak? I amma Cora XD I think 12...or 10 >_>
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 5/10/2014 at 7:48 PM Post #1390
(Er, sorry! Well, 8 would be amazing with his high IQ, but 12 seems mire relevant because in the Japanese anime he says 'I love you' to Cosmo before shooting her...)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 138, 139, 140... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.020 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.