Forum Index > Roleplaying > Dragon Uprising
Page 14 1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15... 42, 43, 44 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 142
Posted: 11/13/2019 at 3:03 PM Post #131
He shook himself, both to remove a bit of the dryed crust that was staining his scales and to push his though away, he coudn't possibly be in the wrong ... right? Smirking playfully he answer. " I just came back from hunting, and the area i was in didn't had enough water for me to waste it on cleaning blood from the animal, we can't have the others members of the herd getting sick from bad water. No wories about it, i was going to take care of this mess in a more appropriated area."
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 55
Posted: 11/13/2019 at 3:20 PM Post #132
(Oh, yes they can see it... I mean unless they are blind ;P )
Vernik smiled and unleashed the dark flames, the fire making the area even darker, if that was even possible. Vernik then jumped over the fire, flying over the first guard and jumped on the leader, digging his talons in as he clung on, getting ready to breathe fire again, though the process was slower this time.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 11/13/2019 at 3:22 PM Post #133
The guard grunts. "River's that way." They jerk their head in that direction. "You're lucky I don't feel like sticking you in a jail cell today for suspicious activity." It probably isn't a crime, but these days the guards make up so many excuses it's hard to tell.

They turn away, walking down the alley and humming a tune.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 11/13/2019 at 3:32 PM Post #134
The one that leaped at Vernik avoided most of the flame, but has to bat out some of the fire that made them catch alight. Discarding their helmet, the dragoness looked angrily at Vernik but knew better than to face him and his dark fire. Instead, she turned to the white dragon huddling away from the fight. "You're in a lot of trouble, lizard," she says, taking out her baton.

The guard that the leader shoved in front of them was less lucky. They collapse in a burning heap, their cry of pain dying away. He took almost all of the flame, the rest of it narrowly missing lighting the nearby houses on fire.

The leader growls and spins, their smooth armour making it impossible for Vernik to hold on. They swipe their claws through the air at the dark dragon, opening their mouth at the same time to allow some form of breath of their own to build up.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 142
Posted: 11/13/2019 at 3:49 PM Post #135
He nod, muttering a thank you and head toward the river. With his loud mouth he was partialy surprise that the green dragon from earlyer didn't made a conection on his identity but it was probably for the best, no nead for the spoiled brat that was suposed to become his mate figure where he went, he had already gave her the answer so, realy, he didn't wanted to see her anywere near him. Too caugh in his thoughs he almost manage to miss the rather large body of water and walk pass it, he snap out of it fast enough however and went on the shoreligne.
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 55
Posted: 11/13/2019 at 4:05 PM Post #136
Vernik hissed as he hit the ground, ignoring the pain in his snout where it had bonked the ground he turned back to the leader and started swiping at him with his claws. He hissed as he hit the armor, sending sparks everywhere, he swiped again, aiming for the leaders snout.

Lazi watched the guard, eyes narrowed, as she waited, she didn't want to attack but would if she had to.
"Leave me alone," She said slowly, smoothly, as she watched the guard, hoping they would back off and leave her alone "I can breathe dark fire too," She lied.
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 70
Posted: 11/14/2019 at 6:32 AM Post #137
"Yes I'm not usually the one who plans things. I was told what to do where it would happen and how I could do it. I've just been so lost since the raid..." Her voice trailed off. No trace of pride could be heard. Cesura looked away from him, her talons deftly touched the talon print on her chest. All the training in the world couldn't prepare her for the loss of her brotherhood. Her emotions were breaking past the walls she had put around them. Great.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 11/14/2019 at 11:45 AM Post #138
The two swipes collide and the two dragons are knocked off balance - it's the only thing that saves Vernik from the fire that now shoots from the leader's jaws and harmlessly melts the cobbles of the alley. With a hiss, the other dragon with their gauntleted hand swats the molten stone at Vernik.

The other guard narrows her eyes. "If you had, you would have used it by now," she spits. She raises the weapon in one slick move and brings it down towards Lazi's head.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 11/14/2019 at 11:49 AM Post #139
Another dragon bearing the brand of the Empire, but not in a guard's uniform, hunches by the riverside. A few upturned crates surround them full of dirty armour and Empire overalls and they scrub at a rusted helmet with a sponge. A hood, presumable to protect them from the sun, hides their identity.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 11/14/2019 at 12:38 PM Post #140
He hesitated a second before patting her shoulder as gently as he could. "We've all been mucked around by the Empire for too long. I think perhaps I should try and help with this plan as best I can - that's what you wanted, right?" he asked quietly. "Just tell me exactly what you plan to happen, when, where, and with whom."

He had experience with battle planning - until now, though, he'd been doing it for the wrong side. Cesura needed help, and so did the rest of Khurazir. Even if he was still treated like dirt by the end of all this, at least he could treat himself better knowing that he'd done something.

And he couldn't live with himself knowing he'd passed up on that chance that might change the entire world. Especially if this fledgling of a rebellion should take a turn for the worst knowing that he could have made a difference. Imagining Cesura and the other dragons she had recruited down in those dingy cells, awaiting their sentence from the administrator... it made his stomach turn.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15... 42, 43, 44
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.