Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 14 1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 1:34 PM Post #131
Zach put his arms around her and flew top speed into the sky. They were three times as high as before and again he hoped he didn't dropher. He watched the soul sucker swim around and had the urge to stick his tongue out at him. He decided to fly away. He knew the guy Inu would never stop following them. "Why is he after you." Zach asked in a light tone but on the inside he was freaaking out thinking ' what have I got myself into.'
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 1:36 PM Post #132
Septer shivered. " He wants to feed off me...because he said I have a...immortal soul...a ever lasting food supply for his species... " she looked at the guy scared. " Y-you can't feed off me can you?! "

Inu yelled angrly when the man flew away again. " Give her back! " he yelled.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 1:52 PM Post #133
Zack looked at her wide eyed. "I would never. I used to back an angel ya know." He said and shivered. He hated the way he was kicked out of heaven. His beautiful white wings slowly turned black and burnes. He had a whole life ahead of him in heaven. He had his whole family and girlfriend up there but now he was stuck in this world raaan by the devil.

James watches the wolves and werewolves walk away and than let out a sigh. It was ridiculous how fast time flyed in this world. He didn't know how long he was sitting here with this girl but it only felt like a couple of minutes. "It could. Maybe a spell could have stopped it or something." He offered. He was trying to figure it out himself.

Tamika smiled at her. "You have no idea. The other ingredients are in my cabin." She said and took a left down the next street. She would have to go a few blocks before turning a left.

Arcadia ssat there abalone. She wondered were wolf boy went and she kinda hopes he would come back. It had been awhile since she talked to anybody and he seemed like a nice guy who was trying to be mean. She knew he s nice because he saved hr life.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 1:58 PM Post #134
Jaydyn put his finger to her lips. "I'm not going to hurt you. I-im a Siren." He aid hoping she would stay calm. He wasn't going to hurt her. He wasnt even hungry right now. Although she did look pretty tasty. He a shook his he'd and looked at her calmly.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 2:00 PM Post #135
Septer nodded sadly. " I kinda feel sorry for him...he's gone mad because of the moon... " she said, her eyes watching Inu as they flew away. " Please don't let him get me again... " she whispered, pressing her self close in fear of falling.

--------------------

Devi giggled. " Maybe! Well it was nice chatting...but I want to cause some more chaos! " Devi got up and Sinner flew off the building. Devi then walked off the buidling, falling a bit before her wings made her fly. " Bye vamp boy " she giggled.

--------------------

Jay pretended to shake. " Oh lord, rotten toes of trolls I don't hope... " she laughed and looked at the spiders in the jar again.

--------------------

Koda sighed. " Dumb fairy...needs to learn to protect her self " he sighed again and turned into a alley.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 2:31 PM Post #136
"Crap. Fine Viki, just please shut up." Carlos muttered. His sister wanted him to save the wolf girl. "I font even know her!" He said.
Kyro could feel the boy press his hand against her throat. She didn't what he could do. She had no chance of living. She felt her heartbeat weaken...she drifted off...into a deep rest...
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 2:32 PM Post #137
Zach gave her a serious look. "Dont worry. I give my soul to you until your safe." He said and crossed an X over his heart. He didnt like this Inu guy. He probably wouldn't even liked this guy before the moon blocked over the sun.

--------------------

James watched Devi jump off the side of the building. He wondered were she would go. He sighed and stood up. He grabbed Sin and walked off the side of the building. He landed without a problem. He wasnt sure what to do now.

--------------------

Tamika cackled. "Actually, I do have to use rabbits feet." She said and notes that they past the first block. It was crazy kinda like they were flying. She couldn't believe this human could keep up with her.

--------------------

Arcadia sighed. She wondered if she followed wolf boy she coulld learn a few fighting skills. She formed her wings aans flew up in the air. She couldn't help but admire her wings every time she made them. The were a beautiful ice blue color and the delicate swirlass. She looked a around and found wolf boy in a nearby alley. She landed on the building and waatched him.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 2:33 PM Post #138
"S-siren?" She said, her voice high. She went over her list of fears...she tried to forget it. "Sirens eat humans!" She said. "And sooner or later you'll eat me!" She exclaimed. She was about to run, but something told her not to.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 2:47 PM Post #139
Jaydyn twitxhed a little. "I having ate a human in three weeks." He said proud of himself. He had been eating rabbits and squirrels lately. It wasn't as filling as Human flessh but than again. He did kind want a friend.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 3:05 PM Post #140
"But you're...you still could! What if...what if you just did? W-what if..." She said. She decided not to go over the 'what ifs'. Why did she have the feeling she was being watched. She quickly turned around and saw no one...weird. She felt a chill.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.