Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 140 1, 2, 3... 139, 140, 141... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 5/10/2014 at 11:42 PM Post #1391
James nodded, "i was once human." He was slightly distracted though. He could hear a faint noise coming from the left that made all the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. He didn't know why but he had a slight feeling that someone was watching them. "Stand behind me." He commanded and threw his arms out to block her. Whatever was watching them smelled funny, almost human but had a slightly burnt smell to them. "And whatever they say, don't listen. It doesn't smell completely human." He said before taking a deep breath. "Whoever is there! SHOW YOURSELF!" He yelled, his voice echoing throughout the trees and traveling back to him.

Jacob was surprise that they had caught on so fast. he didn't think he was being that loud, just stepped on a few branches. A normal human would have not been able to hear him. Lighting his hands on fire, he stepped out from the trees. he completely exposed himself to them, trying to strike fear through them by lighting the rest of his body on fire. "Who are you?" He asked, trying to peek around the male who was blocking someone from his view. 'Almost Protectively,' He thought.

"I need someone," Fang said in almost a whisper. "I need someone to protect me, to be there and understand. Someone who has been put through enough misery to accept me. I need someone I know will tell me the truth no matter how bad the situation, because I will do that for you. You need someone you can trust. I want to be that person." She said, squeezing him tighter. She was scared, Scared that if she let go he would be gone for good.

(Aw, Fang... :'( )

Zach smiled down at Septer, he couldn't agree to that because he would never want anything from her. He was to scared to put her through danger. He knew he would take her far away from here, with her sister, and allow them to live a secluded life. They didn't need to be exposed to this and he figured that somewhere on this world the sun was still showing. Somewhere were she can be the human she was supposed to be without having to worry about ravenous Soul Carriers trying to eat her. "Septer, would you leave with me?" He asked, wrapping both arms back around her almost protectively.

(What is with my guys trying to protect your girls all the time!? O.o)

Arcadia nodded, she could hear there was something wrong but she didn't want to mention it. "Do you have any clue were he hangs?" She asked, taking a small step away from him. She wanted to find this guy but she had no clue were to start looking. Maybe they should go back to that huge building that she stalked for four hours. Then she met Clover and left the guy behind. She regretted it but there was something about Clover that attracted her.

(It would be funny if wolf boy stumbled/fell through the door... XD)

"Ruby, I'm lonely..." Lullaby muttered, kicking a rock into a nearby tree. She didn't like to admit her loneliness, but she hasn't seen anyone in three days. She was starving and had nobody to mooch off of. She didn't know were her next meal was coming from. "And hungry." The dragon grunted, able to hear the young girl's stomach grumble. "Would you like me to fly you around till we find someone?" The dragon asked while nudging the human's shoulder. This human always smelled nice even without washing herself for a few days. "It's fine, I'll walk." Ruby said and petted the dragon softly on the snout.

Sasha sat high up in a tree. She was stuck, to scared to try and move and find a way down. She was running from a cat, A rather large cat to be exact. The thing must have come up to her kneecap. She was absolutely frightened of everything, it seemed like everything was just coming after her. "Hello?" She called out, her voice practically begging for help. She couldn't stop the tears rolling down her cheeks and the small whimpering sound that was coming from her throat.

Kazomey bounced up and down on the back of Minx. The wolf going faster then her eyes can keep up with. Everything seemed to blur and it caused her stomach to do flips. "Maybe a little slower!" She called up to the wolf. It seemed to understand and slowed down to were she could actually keep track of her surroundings. She ended up in the woods somewhere. She was completely lost and by now Minx completely stopped moving. Shakily, Kazomey jumped off the back of the wolf. "Where are we girl?" She asked looking around. She had never been in these woods before. Everything seemed so dead and lifeless.

Elessa sat outside an abandoned hospital and twirled her finger, causing the shadows around her to ripple and dance. She enjoyed manipulating them and making them do what she wanted. It gave her the sense of power that she always wanted. Being a demon meant she had to follow someones orders and she didnt like that. She wanted to be free and manipulate the world the way she wanted it. Sadly, the world was filled with creatures that wouldnt listen and follow her orders. They continued to do things she disliked and it made her want to scream. To kill every last one of these pathetic creatures that roamed the Earth. She was four thousand three hundred seventy four years old and every day that she lived, it seemed the creatures around her evolved and got more stupid. She even realized the other day that different breeds were dating. She followed a Fallen Angel and a Human to a Witchs house. They seemed to be crazy about each other and it made her want to vomit.

June walked away from a tree that she just chased a human up. She enjoyed scaring things that were weaker than her. She remembered a time were humans were dominant over her breed and treated her species like crap. She hated those days, were they thought they were better but now Now it seemed all the species that hid ruled the world. It felt good but she missed her last master. She hadnt had a real meal in days. She missed the tuna fish her master would bring home to her. He was such a sweet guy, but she still felt better being free. Being trapped inside the walls of what he called home annoyed her.

Tommy stood in front of a small pond, watching the fish swim around. They seemed so happy being stuck in this tiny pond. Use to it, never caring if there life never changed. He was bored, singing to him seemed boring when there was no one around to hear. He couldnt even hum, it made his left eye twitch and gave him a headache. Something interesting happen! He screamed at the pond full of fish. He always ended back up at this pond, just staring at these creatures waste there life. Sometimes he wished his life would go back to the way it was. At least then he had the sense of fear about standing out. Now he blended in so much nobody singled him out. Nobody cared

Zoey flexed her wings as she stood outside of an abandoned house. It had words spray painted on the front of it screaming The end has come. She didnt understand why the sun fading away scared humans so much. It made her life so much easier. She wondered if it was because every specie walking around main source of food was human. She didnt necessarily feast on humans but mostly anything that was alive and had warm blood and soft meat. She loved her food raw. The way it squished in her mouth. Thinking about it made her mouth start to water. Squirrel was her favorite kind of food.

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot! Lucy yelled and threw out her hands, forming scissors. Her brother always chose paper so she was sure to win. As she figured, he threw out paper. I win! She yelled, jumping up and down with a huge smile on her face. Thats not fair, you always win. Kevin said pouting. Its like you know what Im going to do before I do it. He muttered, shaking his head with a grimace. Thats because you pick the same thing every time! She exclaimed.

Aria reached down and picked up Boa, Geo, and Zen. She loved these three dolls, they seemed to love her to. They would hug and lick her like they were real animals. The glowing redness of their eyes and sharp fang like teeth didnt even bother her anymore. They were like family. What do you guys want to do today? She asked, squeezing them closer to her. Geos eyes widened and he smiled, exposing his fangs. Lets play hide and go seek. He offered. That game is so played out! Boa complained. Agreed. Muttered Zen. Fine then what do you guys want to do since my ideas arent good enough? Geo asked in a snarky tone. I want to sleep. Zen whispered, closing his eyes. Boring! Boa shouted and punched Zen in the arm. Geo laughed and squirmed in Arias arms. We dont know. All three said in unison. Me either Aria nodded in agreement.

Teko stumbled around in the streets muttering to himself. He was so drunk he could barely see straight. He kept muttering the same thing over and over again. Were are my brothers!? It had a gurgled noise and his eyes were rolling into the back of his head. They left him behind and he would get payback. Tripping over his feet he fell and landed on his face. Damn it! He yelled and tried to push himself up but couldnt manage to. It was like his arms were jelly and his face was glued to the ground. I think Ill just sleep here for now. He said, closing is eyes and drifting into a light sleep.

Christian floated around in his smoke form, letting the breeze take him away. He had been doing this for the past few days. Now going anywhere in particular, just floating around. It was like no matter how hard he tried, he just couldnt find a place worth staying. Ill fly as long as the breee blows. He hummed over and over again.
Edited By Sarahbug1020 on 5/11/2014 at 12:55 AM.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 5/11/2014 at 1:54 AM Post #1392
* rolls around * ( Huge reply! Now to try and match Ocs up....hmmm... )

Jay smiled at him but then looked slightly surprised as he threw his arms up to protect her and say something about something being human yet it isn't. She wanted to looked round his body and see what was there. She then heard a male voice asking who they where and she couldn't help but look at the back of James with a 'seriously' face when she started thinking about how it would be okay if she could actually watch...
She then poked her head round and saw human like figure on fire...it was hard to tell if it was human like because the fire might be the living thing...um...well anything could we weird now, she thought.

Inu stared in the distance and shut his eyes. A small tear formed in the corner of his eye but didn't fall before he quickly wiped it away. " I need no one..." he said, the sad tone was the only tone visable this time in his voice. Inu then put his hands on her arms and tried to gently push them away from him. He just wanted to be left alone....

( That's right! He cried a bit! And Fang your so nice to him! Everyone else would just ignore him...)

Septer had looked surprised at her sister calling at them, chucking blankets at them and then Zach asking her to leave with him and him hugging her. Septer watched her sister run out of the house before looking at Zach. " I thought I already did..." she said, a faint smile on her face. In all honesty she was now still slightly un-sure about him after seeing him kill her sister...

( I have no clue...)

Keen smiled and shook his head. " Nope...only time I have ever seen him was when he tried to kill me..." he said before thinking. " Maybe he will still be near the area you saw him? " he suggested. " Mind leading the way? " he said before laughing. How stupid....I'm usually the one to lead people...

( XD Yes...because he's really a stalker :3 )

Sap had been hovering over the forest floor. Her long secondary tongue sucking up the necter as small bits of pollen got stuck on the end. " Hmm! Tasty! " she said as her tongue went back into her mouth and she licked her lips with her human looking tongue.
She had been holding a jar of honey to eat slowly as she went for a small travel. Though necter was sweeter and more like a drink then honey...
She smiled and carried on flying before stopping as she saw a dragon and a girl. " Ah! " she cried out. The bees around her suddenly buzzing louder as they sensed her surprise and bit of fear. " D-dragon! "

Wueen had been flying along. Bored out of her mind. She sighed and then heard someone calling out for help. She followed the sound and flew down to see a girl sat in a tree and a medium sized cat at the base of the tree. " You humanz are zuch cowardz! " Wueen shouted at the girl as she flew right up to her. " It iz a cat...you kick them in the butt and they move...try it! " she suggested. The wasps around her flying near the girl to check her out.

Yoka had been walking along and then saw someone of the back of a...a minx? How odd, he thought as he stood in the center of their path and watched them. Human? Or other? Or vampire...?
Yoka then instictivly brought a hand to one of his daggers in case it was another vampire or something else that would want to kill him...he never really gave of the best impression because of how he dressed...but oh well...

Voice had been walking around and then saw out of the corner of his eye a girl sitting by a building. Hmm? he thought, easy prey...or a chance for a new voice...
Voice changed his course of direction and walked over to the girl. He just stared at her, un-able to speak because of the tape like thing around his mouth.
His piercing blue eyes flickered to the moving shadows before looking back at the girl. What was she? he wondered.

Life had been walking around the forest bored. She stopped and sighed as she sat down. " My first like was a bore, forget I ever mentioned it..." she muttered a song she had made up about all of her previous lives. " And my second life seemed to let me do all the things me first life didn't... "
Life then heard someone else singing and followed the sound and saw someone looking at a pond singing to them. "Third life was a hateful man, all poisoned to the bone..." she muttered after watching him for a few seconds.

Matry and Oshka would laughing and dancing. Music was playing from everywhere yet there was nothing visable that seemed to be able to play any of the music. The two carried on dancing, not watching where they where going.
Matry suddenly stopped dancing and laughing as he crashed into the back of someone. He fell over as one of the needles in his shoulder fell out.
Oshka smiled and laughed and clapped his hands as he picked up the small needle and sticking it back into Matry's shoulder.
The two then looked at the person Matry had crashed into and saw a girl with three toy rabbits.
Oshka clapped his hands again as he saw the toy rabbits. " Stitching together fun of dance! " Oshka then said, his voice sounding slightly like a child's.

Meemee was sitting on the floor and her hands where to her face. Her broom stick to her side.
Tears where dripping between her fingers and sobbing sounds could be heared. " My prince..." she muttered through her sobs as memories of the prince who had loved her and who she had loved flashed in her mind.
" Why? Whhyyy! " she sobbed out.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 5/11/2014 at 2:48 AM Post #1393
James rubbed his temple and let out a sigh, "You know what, it has been a long day. I don't have time for this." He said and motioned for jay to walk towards the house. He followed closely behind her, not wanting her to be a victim to whatever that fire freak was planning. A huge weakness for vampires was fire so he was in a predicament. They needed to leave or they both were going to end up dead.

Jacob was stunned that they would just turn away and leave. "Hey! I wasn't done talking to you!" He yelled and ran after them. He put the fire out so he didn't attract to much attention but it was a little late for that. "I just wanted to know if this is Witch Tamika's house?" He yelled, hoping they would hear him.

Fang didn't let go, him just pushing her away caused her to grip on more fiercely. "Why do you feel that way!? Everyone needs at least one person, please don't push me away." She begged, pleaded really. Tears spilled down her cheeks and she was terrified. She could see the pain in his eyes, he was hiding something that was killing him inside.

Zach nodded, his eyelids feeling heavy. He could feel himself slipping away and the last thing he remembered was falling backwards and pulling Septer close to him. He could fell his wings wrapping around all three of them automatically. It was a protection, the wings on the outside were as tough as metal. Nothing could really get through unless with great force and he would wake up by then.

Arcadia nodded and exited the building. She looked left then right, hoping to see something familiar.She motioned to the right, "Yep, I definitely came from this way." she said trying to hide the fact that she was lost out of her voice. She had followed Clover over this way and didn't really pay attention to where she was going.

Lullaby winced when she heard a small scream coming from above her and looked up. "You've never seen a Dragon before!" She yelled, rolling her eyes. It was like Dragons weren't everyday things. It was to her and she hated when people act so surprised, she knew it hurts Ruby's feelings. "she has a name, call her Ruby." She said up to the bug looking girl. It kind reminded her of a bumblebee.

Sasha screamed when she saw the girl and almost fell out of the tree. She had never seen anything like this bee girl before and it was freaking her out. "What are you!?" She asked, unable to keep the shock out of her voice. It sorta grossed her out to see this specie, she didn't know if it was a hybrid or something because this was the first time.

Kazomey reached down and picked up a random stick. "you wanna play fetch boy?" She asked and threw the stick into the woods. The wolf like creature ran after it and then laid down, gnawing on it. "Stupid thing." She muttered and reached down picking up a rock. She was bored and hungry.

Elessa looked up at the creature that walked up to her and grimaced. "Voice stealer or whatever. Yeah I already know, go ahead and steal my voice. I'm four thousand and something years old. I have no friends or family alive." She muttered and looked back down, manipulating her shadow. She has yet to seen a specie that she couldn't name right away. nothing really surprised her anymore.

Tommy heard someone else to sing and it caused him to want to sing louder. "Stumbling about his words a blackened goat said, Stand on the line, don't get left behind." He liked the way there voiced entwined with complete harmony. It sent chills up his spine and forced a smile on his face. He turned around to see a girl standing there. She looked just about as lost as him.

(There singing two completely different songs together... So cute :) )

Aria turned around and smiled, "Hello, and you are?" She asked, pulling her bunnies closer to her. If she had to she would unleash them and take care of these fools but she didn't want to hurt anyone who didn't deserve it. She could see strings and immediately knew these two were living puppets.

(Who is Meemee nearby?)
Edited By Sarahbug1020 on 5/11/2014 at 3:06 AM.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 5/11/2014 at 3:18 AM Post #1394
( I don't really know where Mee Mee is... )

Jay started haeding back to the house when James motioned for her to but when she heard his question she stopped and looked at him. " Yeah, but she's not in " she replied before glancing at James and carrying on walking after talking and looking at James.

Inu shut his eyes again. Trying to stop himself from crying. " Just leave me alone! " he suddenly shouted and attempted once again to push her away, not as gentle as before.. " I don't need anyone! I'm fine on my own! " he added as he tried to push her away.

Septer looked surprised as Zach fell asleep and pulled her down with him. She glance dat the other girl but she still seemed pretty much fainted...
Septer then lowered her head on his chest. Usually it's me falling asleep...but he must be tired...I haven't seen him sleep before I don't think...

Keen looked at where she was going and followed. " You sure? Maybe we should fly up...might be easier to spot him you know...and safer..." he said, muttering the last part.

Sap covered her mouth in embarressment. " I'm sorry! Just that I didn't really expect to see a dragon! They do breath fire after all...and I am a bee...bees burn..." she apologized as she flew down, hovering over the ground near the dragon and girl. " Um...can I ask what your doing here? " she asked curiously.

Wueen glared at the girl. " You know I take that zcream to offence! And I am a wazp! Have you never zeen a wazp you ztupid human?! " she said, puffing her cheeks out angrily. " We are very majestic creaturez zo clearly yu are thick to not of zeen one of uz before! "

Yoka smiled. They didn't seem like a threat...maybe they could give him some directions out of this forest?
He walked over behind the girl and tapped her shoulder. " Excuse me, do you know they way out of this forest? " he asked curiously.

Voice looked at her boredly and lifted and hand up and took off the tape. " I'm to tired to actually steal your voice " he said, in her own voice. " Copying is much easier after all..."
Voice's mouth seemed to barely move as he talked and carried on staring at her. " But what are you? That's something I would like to know... "

Life saw the guy looked at him. But she didn't smile back and just watched him. " In my fourth life, I played piano but just didn't have the eyes to read the notes " she sang a little louder as she looked at the pond. Why was this guy so interested in it? It's just a pond... "In my fifth life, I supported girls- of course that wasn't all " she added.

Matry smiled and stood up. " Matryoshka! We are Matry and Oshka! Dancing dolls! " he said, before laughing.
Oshka smiled and laughed. " I want to know what's deep deep down inside! " he said before grabbing some stitching on his stomach and pulling the thread out before grabbing the weird cotton like stuff that was his insides and pulled some out.
Matry watched his friend and laughed. " Dancing dolls! " he said again before looking back at the girl with slightly mad eyes.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 5/11/2014 at 3:08 PM Post #1395
(I will finish later, Don't reply to this XD)

Jacob could barely hear her but, he was pretty sure she said Tamika wasn't here. By the time he processed this, the two were at least a good fifty feet away. Wait up! He yelled and ran as fast as he could towards them. He was nearing them, he could smell that something was wrong. He always got this faint smell of Jade before his life went to hell. It was the same perfume his mom used to wear, strong but weak, sweet but sour. He didn't know where it came from but he knew the warning sign.

James let out a snarl and turned around, grabbing this guy by the throat. He didnt want to die so he allowed himself to flip his humanity switch. He needed to protect this human or he would die because she was weak. I said go away! He yelled and threw the guy into a nearby tree. He could smell the blood coming from the guy he just threw. The sweet but wood like smell made his stomach growl. He could feel his fangs lengthen and he crouched, preparing to attack.

Jacob heard him, his oxygen cut off for a brief second and then felt himself flying through the air. He was stopped by a tree, with a branch, that impaled him through the stomach. He let out a scream, swinging his fist around to try to fight off somebody that wasn't there. His stomach hurt and he could smell the blood, so much blood. He was going to die and he still didn't figure out what that guy was. Finally opened his eyes all the way he saw the male crouch and it looked like he was about to attack. No wait! He yelled, his voice sounding gurgled and choked. He could barely breathe and everything was becoming dizzy. He was hanging from a branch through his stomach, his feet a few feet off the ground. He could feel it ripping up and pushing at his ribs.

(Made a new character just to kill him! Yesh =3)

Fang felt herself slipping and was pushed to the ground. She let a weird sounding noise in surprise and looked up at him. Blinking away the tears that were left in her eyes she shook her head. Youre not fine! She shouted back. You are far from fine! She screamed, her voice cracking and really high pitched. I know I'm not Septer or your brother or anyone who was ever, maybe, close to you. I'm Fang, someone who wants to be close to you now! Just listen to me Inu! LISTEN! She yelled trying to push herself back up off the ground but slipped and fell again.

(:( Fang!!! So sad! T.T)

(Zach still sleeping XD)

Arcadia nodded in agreement and focused on her back. She felt her skin become cooler there and then slowly start getting heavier. It didnt hurt but it did make her back itch slightly. Turning around, she expanded her wings till they came out three feet from each side. You ready? She asked and began flapping her wings slowly, trying to catch some air to help.

Lullaby shrugged, she had no clue why she was here. She was just walking around, looking for something to eat. "I guess i'm trying to find something to eat. It's been like, three days." She admitted. Her stomach growled again like it knew she was talking about it. Ruby walked over to the two girls and nudged Lullaby on the shoulder. She had never seen a bee like human before and didn't know how dangerous it was.

"You're huge!" Sasha stammered trying to scoot further back into the tree. "Why are you here?" She asked, hoping that this creature wasn't going to try and eat her or turn her into honey. She was surprised that herself even made it this far, she was just a lonely human. Prey to everything that roams the street. She had yet to meet another human or someone who even looked human. They were all monsters.

Kazomey jumped and turned around in surprised but just smiled when she heard him ask for directions. "Oh god, you gave me a heart attack." She said taking in deep breaths of air. "Just give me a minute." She said holding back a laugh. She didn't expect anyone to be out here in these woods. "Okay, um... See that dog over there." She said pointing to Minx. "He kinda got out of hand and ran me into these woods, I have no clue how to get out." She said trying to give him an apologetic look. "We came from that direction though." She said pointing to the left but soon contradicted herself and pointed to the right. She gave up and let her hand fall. "Actually, I have no clue what direction we came from, my eyes were closed." She admitted.

Elessa wasn't even the least but thrown off by his voice sounding like hers. "Oh Satan... You know what, I'm just a lower demon who apparently isn't in anyway important to the master." She muttered. "I've only lived four thousand years to accomplish nothing." she said and shook her head. "Is that all you wanted Voice Stealer?" She said asking a little more rude. She could hear the snarkiness in her tone and it made her flinch. Looking away she focused on making the shadows around them dance and form odd looking shapes.

Tommy took a step closer and sung a little louder to match her loudness, "Train is running on without you again." He sung, finishing the first part of the song. "Rubbing up next to me a clawing cat said." He added, his smile growing bigger as it took up most of his face. It felt good to sing, almost like he was letting something free inside him. He finally found someone to sing with but she didn't understand what she was singing about.

Aria let the bunnies go and stood up, "Dolls?" She repeated and took a step closer to them. "How are you guys dolls?" She asked and reached her hand to touch them. She could see her hand shaking and she wondered what would happen. Were these two dolls that she could take over and manipulate. Would she have the heart to not do that. She always wanted dolls that looked more like her.
Edited By Sarahbug1020 on 5/13/2014 at 8:47 AM.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 5/13/2014 at 12:07 PM Post #1396
( XD You so kind Sarah! Making a Oc to only kill them a few posts later >_> )

Jay cried out in surprise as she saw James grab the man and chuck him into a tree, only to see them man get impaled through the stomach. " James! Stop! " she shouted at him, seeing him getting in a position that reminded her of a lion stalking a prey.
She didn't know what she was doing but was feeling a hint of fear as she grabbed James' shirt, in hopes to keep him away.
She spotted his fangs and the fear grew slightly, he could easily spin round and attack her instead...
" I-I don't think he wanted to hurt us! " she quickly said to him, panic in her voice from the fear of being the next to suffer.

( Jay now scared >_> )

Inu clenched his teeth, choking back a sob that wanted to suddenly escape. He then turned round at her, clearly trying to act as nothing was wrong but clearly was trying not to cry. " No one is close to me! No one! Otherwise the ones who are get hurt! " he suddenly shouted back at her before looking away and shutting his eyes, still trying not to burst into tears.

( He's a sad child at heart T-T )

Inu then opened his eyes and stared behind Fang for a while before suddenly collapsing to his knees, hugging her and beginning to cry. He knew he probably seemed like a idiot for suddenly crying, the guy with a stone, charred heart crying his eyes out to someone he barely knew.

( like I said...a sad child...)

Sap glanced at the girl, then the dragon and then her pot of honey. " I don't know what dragons eat...but I suppose you could have this...three days is a long time without food..." she said, her wings quickly flapping before holding the pot out for the girl to take. " It's honey I made myself...dandilion and...lily necter if I remember correctly! " she said, a pleased look on her face. " I like dandilion and lily honey the most..."

Wueen let out a angry buzz before flying right up to the human female. " I am here becauze I want to be! Pluz, I heard zomeone crying out for help! You ingrateful, ztupid human who zhould of just kicked the cat in the butt! Works every time! " she said angrily before letting out another angry buzz, her wasps copying her buzz in unison.

Yoka laughed and smiled. " Well, I suppose we are both lost then... " he then glanced around. " I wondered in here after a vampire...lost sight of him though...shame...wanted to kill him " he said before sighing. " But I was a idiot and forgot to check my surroundings..."
Yoka then thought for a moment and clicked his fingers. " Oh! Talking of vampires...may I ask what you are...? Human? Or something else? "

Voice stared at the girl blankly. " Well surely there is one thing you have not yet done " he said, his voice changing to that which sounded a bit like a man screaming and begging for help. " Plus, I have heard some demons are over ten thousand years old and still enjoy life while it is there for them! "
Voice then looked at the shadows, watching them change shape as he talked and she did. " besides...being a demon you must have lots of powers, unlike Voice Stealers...we only copy or steal voices...not that fun reallly " he added, his voice changing again to that of a sobbing child.

Life didn't return the smile yet again and frowned as she sang a few more lines from her song. " My sixth life was corrupted . Though I guess was a little fun " she sang, louder then before " Seventh life I cried so much that all I did was mourn " she added soon after the first line.

Matry laughed " yes! " he said happily as music started playing out of no where. Oshka looked up from pulling out his stuffing and started putting it all back in, grabbing a needle from his stomach a thread seemed to appear out of no where and he stitched his stomach back up. He then put the needle back in his stomach and a wide grin spread across his face. " Kalinka Malinka, do you want to dance? " he sang, the music getting louder as both laughed.
Matry then jumped backwards away from her hand and clapped his hands in a beat that didn't go along with the music. " Kalinka Malinka, wanna dance? " he sang as though copying Oshka.
Edited By Coradrawa on 5/13/2014 at 12:11 PM.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 5/13/2014 at 12:24 PM Post #1397
(Edit and Delete!!!)
Edited By Sarahbug1020 on 5/13/2014 at 12:25 PM.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 5/13/2014 at 4:11 PM Post #1398
James turned around and grabbed her hand, throwing it off his shoulder. "He is fire, Vampires and fire don't mix... He is a threat." He said through his fangs. he didn't understand why the human had any doubts about killing this guy. If any one of them die, they would both end up dead. "He could kill us any second. Maybe without a second thought." James snarled but loosened his body a little. he didn't want to scare Jay no matter how much he wanted to kill this guy. his bond with her seemed like the most important thing in the world right now.

Fang wrapped her arms around him and hugged as tightly as she could manage. "It's okay, i'm here for you." She murmured into his ear. Him crying caused her to cry even harder. He was such a sensitive guy and it seemed like no one noticed. It was like he was trying to hide himself from the world. "You don't need to hide anymore, I can help you." She said and patted his back gently.

(If Yasha saw this XD)

Lullaby gently took the honey jar from the bee and smile. "Are you sure, it seems like you put a lot of work into this?" She asked shaking the jar gently as if motioning to it. She didn't like hand outs from people, she was far to independent for that but it had been three days and she would die if she didn't eat. She just didn't want to take food that might save someone elses life, like the person who made it.

Sasha smiled at the wasp girl, she sure talked funny. "Yeah, I was screaming because I am scared of heights and can't get down... Can you help me?" She asked, scooting a little closer to the wasp girl now that she knew it wasn't going to eat her. She wasn't sure what the scariest monster she had ran into but this one was on the top. She just looked scary, but in a way she was nice for not trying to eat her.

(Maybe if you help her down your wasp girl can tell that she is a living doll, or something doll like... Let me think up a new creature.... how about, Wolf... She doesn't know she is a werewolf yet because there has never been an active werewolf around her to help her trigger her wolf instinct... YESH!!! PLOT TWIST!!! Wasp can tell that because they actually have these instincts that tell them when an animal is nearby, and then you can take her to (Kee? Kuro? I think it starts with a K) Wolf Boy and he can trigger it for her!!!)

Kozomey wasn't sure if she should tell him that she was a supernatural because he was just talking about trying to kill a vampire. Vampires aren't nowhere close to ice elementals but maybe this guy just wanted to take out anything that wasn't his species. "Why were you hunting a vampire?" She asked, glaring slightly. She could feel her body tighten and she was ready to flee.

"I can't do anything, i'm on orders." Elessa said mumbling. "I wish I could just get up and kill everybody but 'i'm not allowed.'" She said the last part in a weird voice while doing quotation marks with her fingers. "Well if you ever imagined Satan as an easygoing guy then erase all those memories, he's an******for caring about his precious species." She said and stretched her arms out, shadow like wings formed out of her back and stretched with her arms. As soon as she put her arms down the wings disappeared.

Tommy cocked his head to the left and sung the next few lines. "Where ya' gonna go, Do you really know? Hey before you know it you may end up dead!" He sung and turned to look back at the pond before singing yet again a few more lines. "My wrists are rubbing red from holding too tight. I alone, walk my own way down this never ending path. Down down the rain I drink up every bit." He said and splashed his hand in the pond, causing the water to sprinkle down around them like rain. Turning back to look at her he continued. "Onto the the next stop.... Can you just please, just please love me? There's no train to take me home, please don't leave me on my own." Tears began to sting his eyes and he took a step closer to the girl, wondering if she would run away like all the others. "Can you tell me darling, darling, hey darling? Did you just let out a sigh or have I now lost my mind?" He sung, staring at her with tear filled eyes.

Aria knitted her eyebrows together in a confused look. "What the hell are you guys talking about?" She asked and stood up so she would at least seem a little taller. She motioned for her bunnies to stay behind her. She didn't know what was wrong with these two dolls but they seemed to have a mind of there own, like her bunnies. Was someone controlling them and is going to try and hurt her?
Edited By Sarahbug1020 on 5/17/2014 at 10:18 AM.
Laika
Level 60
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/16/2014 at 4:04 PM Post #1399
(It's a beginning post, so I won't ping anyone...since I really don't know where my characters will land in it... anyway, I'm a little new to this RP, please be understanding, if I mess something up^^)

Elef sighed heavily at the sound of another approaching footsteps. He hid behind the tree and waited, until the sounds faded into nothingness. When he was sure he was left alone, he turned and soundlessly made his way to a clearing with a lake and a waterfall. He sighed with a relief, before making his way towards a stone wall next to the waterfall. He entered a cave, hidden behind a thick wall of plants.
-Elef! Welcome back!- his twin sister stood up from the moss she was sitting on in the ray of moonlight. She looked even paler as spotted Elef when she responded to a warm embrace, he make for her.
-Misia. We'll need to move again. The territory becomes way to crowded.
Misia looked up at him with a sad smile.
-It's fine, Elef. At least now is close to a fullmoon. You remember when we had to run during the Dark Moon?
Elef shivered. Of course he remembered the horror of being unable to turn into a wolf big enough to carry his sister while she practically had to force herself to breathe another breath-Dark moon was the stage, when they got the least light and even Elef's absorbtion couldn't help a sunlight Luminati like Misia and the extertion she had to make to live through that left her barely able to move. They were unlucky to discover that during the first Dark Moon after sun's dissappearance, when they were attacked by the horde of werewolves. They were able to run away only thanks to Elef's abrupt thunders that left half-wolves confused and unable to continue the pursuit.
But now it was a Fullmoon, and Elef transformation should be big enough to both carry and protect Misia from anything. He suddenly remembered something and handed his sister a handful of green, nice smelling leaves.
-You were short of these, right?-Misia stared at the leaves for a moment, before hugging her brother once again
-The chocolate mint. It's perfect, Elef, thank you.
-Still, we don't have the time to wait until it'll dry.- he warned and the girl pulled awai and tied the leaved into a small bundle, before shoving it to a little bag.
-I know.-she answered, taking out the bigger satchels and packing a few things that were in the cave; a blanket, two knives, few domesticaly made pots and other tools, sewings and material, and a lot of small bags just like the one with the chocolate mint leaves.
Meanwhile, in the shadow a giant wolf, until now laying on the stone floor, stood up and dragged a leather harness towards Elef. The boy checked its straps, before putting it on the wolf and exclaiming:
-As always I count on your help with the luggage, Sheenah.
Shewolf licked his hand and turned towards Misia. The girl petted the huge head, before attaching bags and satchels to the wolf's back.. She then stood up and looked at her creation critically.
-It doesn't stop your movements?
The wolf growled in a calm manner, and Misia adjusted few bags before asking:
-And now?
This time Sheenah barked happily and Misia smiled. Then she felt much bigger nose on her arm. She turned towards her shapeshifted brother.
Whilke Sheenah was just a little bigger than a normal wolf, Elef's size adjusted to a moon phase, with fullmoon giving him the most powerful-and through that, the biggest- form. Dark purple wolf was currently even higher than its human form, and needed to lay down for Misia to be able to climb on his back and seat herself in his fur.
"You're not cold?" Elef sent a signal and Misia smiled, encircling her twin's furry neck and pressing her face into his fur.
-Not anymore. Don't exhaust yourself, ok?
"If you're ok, I'll be too." Elef stood and, with a final look at their home for the last month, left the cave, closely followed by Sheenah. They took off to the east, quickly falling into a steady trot, that could swallow hundreds of kilometers before Elef even starts to get tired. Misia, after few kilometers, when they were sure nobody followed them, started to sing silently, so only Elef and Sheenah could hear her....
-Oh, fair maiden! We shall rescue thou from the claws of the monster!
As on the clue a loud barking answered the call, and Misia cut the song halfword. Of course something with hearing as sharp as the wolves' could hear her as well...she was stupid.
"Don't blame yourself, Misia, we enjoyed it as well" Elef send as he quickened the pace to get out, onto the clearing where he could judge the situation and check their pursuit- Misia wasn't singing loud, something was wrong...
They arrived to an open field, went to the bushes on its other side and Elef turned so suddenly that Misia yelped quietly at a sudden movement.
"Sorry..." started Elef, but was cut by Sheenah growling venomously. Misia could easily hear her message:
"Wrong. Enemies. Dangerous. Weapons!"
-O, fair Maiden, we are tho saviours, we'll end the venomous beast that took thou freedom...-the group went onto the clearing, some on a horses, that looked like skeletons, some leading barking and growling dogs, all equipped by some kind of weapon-from the clubs and swords to the lances and nets...all wearing different kind of equally worn out clothes.
"Some crazy knights in a shining armors or what? I can't even get what they want to say" Elef was irritiated, probably by constantly being called a monster...which he actually was...
Misia straightened on its back and Elef's head shot in her direction.
"They'll spot you!"
-That's my plan.- Misia answered before loudly, but still gently exclaiming:
-Your bravery is admirable, o fair men, but I am not in a distress, which I need a savior from.-She gently patted Elef's head and motioned to Sheenah - I owe my life to him and love both of them. They're my dearest family. With them I am safe.
She never told the most important factor-that they also shared a one soul and if one of them die, the other will quickly follow, especially Misia, whose soul have already been sent away...
-Do not listen to her!- sharp voice pierced through the distance and Misia winced, while Sheenah growled.The voice continued- she must be possesed by the monsters powers, if you save her, she'll be grateful to you for the rest of her life! I am saying that to you, Brave Warriors!- a man in a robe stood before the crowd and rose his arms.- For I am the Prophet, the Mage of Life that will lead you to a glory!
The crowd cheered as the man's arms lightened with a black flames
"That's what you wanted from the beginning" This time Elef not only sent a message but also growled it out, despite humans not being able to understand him. "A fair maiden that'll be your slave to please you, to serve you, to..." he stopped as Misia gripped his fur in a distress, but he saw it as well. Sheenah howled. Misia caught her breath once more and spoke again, her voice filled with sadness:
-You fought a lot of enemies, brave men, and you think that you always won. But there, I still see the Death inbetween you, and the ones she had wanted to take to their eternal rest in their final battles long ago. Unfortunately, they're forced to walk beside you, act as they were still around you, be the puppets of the one that bound their souls to the dead bodies, the one that led you to yet another lost battle...
-You're fooled by her and that beast! I am the Prophet, the Mage of Life, and...
-Then why is there Death around you? Why is the life turning away in fear from you? Why the souls of the ones standing the closest to you scream and beg to be released? You're the one that is fooling them.
Misia's voice was nothing but pure sadness, when she slid from her brother.
-You ******...- the man hissed, but both wolves were able to hear that. Then he turned and shouted- Brave men! Attack and destroy the Evil!
The crowd answered in a loud battlecry.
"Sheenah. Stay with Misia" Elef sent to the wolf shortly, then touched his twin's face. "Misia."
-I know you have to help them. -his sister had tears in her eyes, when she embraced the giant wolf.-Try to destroy the Necromancer first, just be careful. I can't lose you too.
"Neither can I" Elef answered and his black eyes turned into pure nothingness. With a deep growl he jumped out of the bushes and tackled the crowd, first sparks creating in his fur.
Misia stepped back and slid down to the foot of an ancient tree with Sheenah guarding her front. She knew Elef will win and she won't be hurt- still she felt a deep sadness for the souls that'll be sent away before their time. Just like their family's. She hid her head in her arms, cutting down the sounds of the battle and trying to calm herself down.
Elef finished the Necromancer mere minutes later, crushing his head in the wolf's jaws, then spitting the blood and the brain out. Half of the warriors fell down, completely limp, old and deadly wounds coming to a sight. Some people and horses panicked and Elef finished them all, giving them merciful and quick death- in the forest they'd be killed in a long-lasting torture by another creatures of the night. He shapeshifted after last kill and cleaned himself-aside of few bruises, he wasn't hurt. Then, he heard a silent whine that could only came from Sheenah, so he quickly moved back to his sister's side. Misia was wiping her face off, but he could see that she cried, and he knew it was because she blamed herself for him having no other choice but to kill. Sometimes, his elder sister was too compassionate, but then again, it was what had made everyone to love her, him included.
-Sorry, I fell asleep.-It could be a lie, but it didn't have to; his twin couldn't use the moonlight and with him using all of the absorbed one, Misia's body probably decided to save the remaining energy. However now they had another worry.
-It's ok. Have you heard Sheenah?-Misia nodded and, with Elef's help, raised to her feets.
-Somebody's near, right?-she asked, despite knowing the answer. Her twin nodded, but tilted his head, listening co their pet.
-They may not be aggressive though. Let's just move away and see the outcome. I don't want to be there when werewolves, wolves and that other scavengers will get there.
This time he didn't shapeshift, walking side by side with his sister, waiting for that someone to show himself up or to leave them alone. His body wasready for a fight and Sheenah on the other side of the girl behaved similarly.
No matter what, they were going to protect Misia.

*So I decided to accept Sara-san's offert and land them at the witch's house*

They came to an abrupt stop, Misia gasping softly and Elef staring at a man impaled on a tree branch. Blood and smoke smell attacked his nostrills, despite him being in his human form. Sheenah whined softly and Misia patted wolf's head comfortingly. Meanwhile Elef spotted a pair standing in front of a strange house, that without a doubt belonged to a witch. The man looked wary and Elef smirked:
-What a welcoming neighborhood.
Edited By Laika on 5/17/2014 at 6:18 AM.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 5/16/2014 at 5:11 PM Post #1400
(I didn't read your starting replies yet but if you want, they can end up at Tamika's house. Pretty much everyone is there XD)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 139, 140, 141... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.023 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.