Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~Anxiety Club~
Page 141 1, 2, 3... 140, 141, 142... 161, 162, 163 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 146
Posted: 11/14/2019 at 7:49 AM Post #1401
i hope it works out too. everyone is so confused now xD it's kind of funny, honestly

and i want to thank you, for being supportive and listening to me <3 it really means a lot
Vaingel
Level 72
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 38
Posted: 11/14/2019 at 12:34 PM Post #1402
No problem! Any time you need to talk, I'll be here
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 11/29/2019 at 9:43 PM Post #1403
Username change (Formerly Canawlia)
I never knew I was in so many things...
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/3/2019 at 12:32 PM Post #1404
so he broke up with me again >:,U (we're gonna name him bumbling moron)

because i supposedly "flirted" with other people (i didn't. bumbling moron doesn't know the difference between giving a friend a friendly poke on the hand and trying to hold someone else's hand. in his eyes, they're the same. he's actually stupid if he thinks i'd try to flirt with anyone but him. ffs i couldn't even flirt to save my own damn life)

he couldn't get over the fact that his brother flirted with me back in april and i didn't do anything about it (he knows i'm horrible at dealing with that sort of thing, and at the time told me i didn't do anything wrong and that it was okay. but apparently the bumbling moron wasn't over it, because on thursday-sunday he whipped back into unjustified salt mode and accused me of flirting back to his brother. he later admitted that i didn't flirt back but was still mad because i didn't tell him off. i was like..... it's your BROTHER. i didn't want to dismember him then watch bumbling moron get mad at me for it

also, he started talking to that other girl again *rolls eyes* today in class, he was talking about how yesterday was such a good day for him because of her. he said it loudly - very loudly - to make sure i would hear him. i swear he's doing that just to make me jealous and hurt my feelings. i mean, bumbling moron succeeded in p***ing me off more than i already was, so he's got that going for him. UGH but he LOOKS AT ME ALL THE TIME IN CLASS. like, EXCUSE ME, you dumped me, GO FLY A KITE

so i threw his sweatshirt at his head yesterday morning (yes, i actually threw it at his head, that isn't an exaggeration), and left a picture of him he gave to me and the necklace he gave me on his desk. i asked bumbling moron about my sweatshirt because he has it. he said he'd bring it today, but he didn't so i asked again. he said he'd bring it tomorrow *rolls eyes so hard they fall out of my skull* i doubt he will. i told my teacher about it because he's my go-to rant person at school (he's the greatest teacher ever), and he said that bumbling moron keeps holding onto it because he's indecisive. i'm convinced he's just being an a-hole and keeping it from me because he knows i want it back. my friend, however, said it's probably both of those things. who knows, not me

but ooooooorg i've been boiling in fury. i mean yeah i'm upset about it too because i loved the kid, but he played me like a damn fiddle. he played my heart and my head and my feelings. i'm tired of it, i'm tired of seeing and hearing him, i want to make him just as miserable as he made me. i'm seriously going to have my mom text him and tell bumbling moron to come get the things he gave me from my house. i don't want any part of him or anything he ever gave me in my vicinity

he's going to come crawling back at some point, and i'm going to laugh in his damn face and say no. he had his chance - two of them, actually - and he blew it both times. i'm not letting myself be pushed around and controlled and manipulated into taking the blame for everything anymore
Vaingel
Level 72
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 12/3/2019 at 4:27 PM Post #1405
Dang, I was hoping things would get better -n-

What the heck is he thinking? That he can just dump you anytime he gets a bit bored or something?

I'm so sorry you had to go through that again ;-; I really hope things get better for you in the future... and he a serious attitude adjustment. You gave him two chances; if he hasn't figured it out now, he's just gonna cause more trouble, and trouble you don't deserve.
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/4/2019 at 8:29 AM Post #1406
my science teacher told me yesterday that bumbling moron was going to try and drag out interaction with me by not giving back my sweatshirt, because i ask him for it every morning. it isn't even asking for it; it's demanding it back with no results. he said tuesday that he'd bring it tomorrow.

he didn't.

he said yesterday that he'd bring it today.

he didn't.

either science teacher is right about him dragging out interaction, or i was right about bumbling moron just trying to be a jerkface and irritating me. i think it's probably both

well screw him.you are 100000000000000% right when you say he needs an attitude adjustment and that he probably thinks he can dump me whenever he likes then come crawling back because he knows i'd forgive him for it and take him back. i don't need all the pain and frustration that comes with an idiot like him. all it would have taken for me to forgive him was an apology for the things he said and him admitting that he was overreacting. but no. too late now
Vaingel
Level 72
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 12/4/2019 at 10:46 AM Post #1407
My goodness- he needs to grow up -m-
How does he think he can get away with how he's acting?
Yeah, probably both. He's a jerkface for dragging it out.
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/4/2019 at 12:18 PM Post #1408
i just want my sweatshirt. but bumbling moron has to be super petty and not give it to me -3-
Vaingel
Level 72
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 12/4/2019 at 3:37 PM Post #1409
hmm... is there anyone else you know who can get involved and help out? like a friend or a teacher or...?
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/4/2019 at 3:51 PM Post #1410
there's a line of people who don't like him. one of my friends already told him to give it back to me. so if he doesn't give it back to me, bumbling moron will probably honestly end up punched in the face or smacked with a baseball bat. if he does, oh well *shrug* he deserves it

speaking of petty, i went full blown salt-fueled petty in the class i have with him. i went out of the classroom with one of my guy friends before the bell rang, and bumbling moron followed me out; i'm pretty sure it's because he was jealous and wanted to see what i was doing. he's never followed me out if i left before.

but anyway, every time he came anywhere near me or looked at me during class, i started talking to my friend about how cute this other boy was - and i did it very loudly. he was trying so hard to get me to look at him, but i never did. he looked super pouty when he left school, too. i laughed xD i know my ignoring him is starting to bother him
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 140, 141, 142... 161, 162, 163
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.