Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 141 1, 2, 3... 140, 141, 142... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 5/17/2014 at 10:34 AM Post #1401
Tamika teleported back to her house, her arms full of things such as dead animals and toe nails. The normal things she would leave the safety of her house for. When she appeared she didn't expect to see what she saw. She was only gone for and hour or so and there had to be at least twenty more people here then when she left. She saw the two in front of her, staring at the scene with disgust and then she saw James. "You two." She said to the two human looking ones and not even paying attention to the big beast that stood near them. "Get away from there." She said and sat all her stuff on the ground so she could grab there hands and pull them back. "My name is Tamika, the witch of this house. What is it you two have come looking for." She asked, trying to block there view of James, Jay, and that poor bystander. She didn't know what was happening but once she figured out these two's deal, she would help over there. She was a witch and therefore anyone who comes to her house are customers and she had to treat them with respect... Well until she figures out what they want, then she can dally like she did with Jay. 'Such a sweet girl. To bad she got stuck with James.' She thought.

(Alright, thanks for taking the offer. Tamika is the witch of the house and she was off doing something. So she is just as much confused by everything your oc's are seeing. ^-^)
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 5/17/2014 at 10:35 AM Post #1402
(Also, Cora!!! I finished my reply!!!! XD)
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 5/17/2014 at 11:41 AM Post #1403
( Laika, my reply with you and Sarah will be at the very top so you know >_> Because your also interacting with my girl Jay )

Jay shook her head. " I'm pretty sure Vampires and humans don't go well together James! " she said to him quickly. Fear still thick in her mind.
She looked up and saw two new people, she paled slightly. Not knowing if James would attempt to attack these two as well...if they had any sense they might run...or if they are lucky James will stay put...
She then heard Tamikia's voice and turned her head to see the witch. " Tamikia! " she said in surprise. She never saw the witch so seeing and hearing her was a surprise...

Inu carried on sobbing. He could feel her arms around him and her shirt getting soaked from his tears as he cried and she cried and talked...
His grip on her tightened as he kept sobbing out years and years of pain, lonelyness and deprestion...
To him it was like he was telling her about everything wrong with his life, about the times he would think of death, about the time he just wanted to be with people but to afraid of what they may think of him, to afraid to make friends...

( T-T If only... )

Sap smiled and made a faint buzzing sound. " Nah! It's natural for bees to make honey...it doesn't take that long once you get the hang of it..." she sighed. " Though my mother is still teaching me...along with duties with the hive...and with war problems to..." she groaned. " I suppose being with a dragon is great though...and being free of responsabilities! "
She was getting into one of her half a hour long rants about the pain of being the next to be the Queen bee...so many problems and things she needs to learn...

( I don't think Wueen can tell that kind of stuff >_> XD )

Wueen looked at the girl with narrowed eyes. " You zcreamed louder when I came..." she muttered angrily before letting out a long, agitated sigh. " And why can't you get down the way you came up? It'z az zimple az learning how to zting for a wazp! " she added as she flew over to the girl and grabbed her arms. " But I am in a good mood and will help you down, thank me for my kindnezz human, I could of ztung you inztead! "

Yoka laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. " This vampire stole something from me...a friend's life if you must know..." he lied, he just hated vampires and wanted to kill them all out...even though he was born a vampire...how his hatred started? A secret... " Don't worry, I won't hurt you...I drank from a deer herd long ago..." he added. He didn't kill the deer herd but just took enough from each deer to leave them healthy and him happy.

Voice let out a laugh from a teenager girl. " Maybe he wants them to breed so more go to hell? Logical thinking I suppose " he said in the same girly voice. The voice of the girl was from the human he first stole the voice of. A girl round about 17, thought she could try and flirt with Voice but only ended up with a missing voice...the poor nieve human female...

( I know what song he is singing!! AAHH! Juby! )

Life looked at the man confused. Why was he crying? Weird...he's just singing a song...weird person...she thought. " In my eighth life, was so rich I could've bought the world and everything
In this life is a game played by a flaky god
He gambles every life
Try to escape but you know the path you're on is game and set " she sung back at him, not moving as she carried on leaning against the tree. "See how the game of life is playing all of us for fools
Dancing a string around us, making all these silly rules
See how he looks down on us like we're acting out a show
Throw the dice and let's see which head will roll..."

The music suddenly stopped and both looked sad she didn't want to join in with a dance with them. " Dance..." Oshka said sadly. " Kalinka Malinka...asked you to dance..." he added with a equally sad note.
Matry walked back over. " Don't like dancing? " he asked with a equally sad tone as Oshka.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 5/17/2014 at 12:45 PM Post #1404
(Okay ^-^ But Tamika is trying to block there view of you so she isn't going to respond...)

Jacob let out a moan as he shifted yet again on the branch. It was tugging and pulling and made everything hurt. "Help me please. I'm sorry... I don't want to die!" He begged, grabbing at the branch and pulling as hard as he could. He could hear himself whimpering and his feet were kicking everywhere.

James watched him struggle and turned to look at Jay. "Don't say that!" He said softer, it felt like his heart was ripped in half. "Humans and Vampires are fine together. We're fine." He said, laying his hand lightly on her shoulder. He could feel his fangs slowly going back in and he couldn't even smell the blood anymore. He could only smell her and see how worried she was.

Fang smiled through all her tears, "You have a friend now. I promise I won'`t leave." She said and ran her fingers through his hair. "I'll stay. I'll share all your problems with you. Don't leave ever." She murmured, whispering the last part. She didn't expect to become friends with Inu, she was the one stalking Yasha. She figured that would be the soul eater she would become friends with but she was happy it ended this way. That instead of Yasha she had Inu. "Just tell me everything, I know there are wounds that never show on the body but are deeper more hurtful than anything that bleeds. I have a few." She said.

( Fang + Inu = Problems.... Somehow I don't think this is going to end well. I just have a feeling... O.o)

Lullaby smiled and opened the jar, "Do you wanna share?" She asked, sticking her finger in the honey and then tasting it. It was sweet and tasted really good. She kinda regretted asking if the girl wanted some because she could eat this whole thing all by herself no problem. "It's really good." She complimented and took another taste. She smiled and blushed slightly. It was so good that she could barely hold herself back from devouring the whole thing.

(Uh oh... Lullaby likes that honey way to much O.O)

Sasha felt herself being picked up and thoughts of her falling kept playing in her head. "Please don't drop me." She begged, knowing this wasp girl could kill her any second. She was a weak human but she didn't want to die. She wanted to live this life and see her life through. She didn't want to meet her family again. Not yet anyways.

(Oh god, I can see Sasha falling to her death.... :'O )

Kozomey nodded, hoping he was telling her the truth, Minx was far away and he could kill her. "Well, my name is Kozomey." She said and smiled. Her fingers automatically started fidgeting with the fringe of her dress and she tapped her left foot nervously. "To answer your question, I am not human." She said, waiting for his hands to grab around her neck and choke the life out of her.

(Kozomey has trust issues..... Yep, she maps out every possible way she could die in her head. XD)

Elessa thought about it and nodded, "Maybe... I just wish he would let me kill anybody that I thought stupid." she muttered and stood up. She was a little shorter than him and it made her feel like a less superior being. Why was all men taller then her! "So you like to steal the voices of innocents?" She asked, wondering what the girl she just heard did to him.

(JUBY IS MY FAVORITE VOCALIST EVER!!! Plus, I think her music fits better in UAN)

"Tearing out the words a flower dying had said, Can't feel a thing. Can't feel a thing!" He sung, wondering what her song was about. She seemed to think she had more then one life. Was she a Neko? (Hahaha! Get it! Cat's have nine lives... XD... I'm just gonna stop with my crappy jokes lol!) "Beating in a heart are tired out wings, quiet now can't you see the crickets are gone....? Cable is out all the doors are shut!" He sung and began tapping a awkward sounding beat with his right foot. "Kicking off a sign just try and stop me now, held back the shadow piled up in my mind." He sung and wiped the tears from his eyes.

Aria smiled and began tapping her foot, "Okay fine, lets dance!" She said and began shaking her body to music that was nonexistent. She formed songs in her head and danced to something that she knew no one else could hear. Did that make her crazy? She hoped so, than people who leave her alone! "I actually enjoy Dancing and Singing!" She said and took Matry's hand.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 5/17/2014 at 1:10 PM Post #1405
Jay glanced away. Feeling slightly nervous as James sad face. " Well...it's like cats and dogs isn't it...sometimes they get along and sometimes...the dogs try to kill the cat and the cat tries to claw the dogs eyes out..." she said, saying her views about vampires being with humans. She then looked over at the impaled man and winced, if she tried to pull him off the blood would be able to flow even more freely...but she wanted to help him so badly...

Inu sobbed for a bit longer before pulling his head back. His eyes where red and puffy from crying and his face was red to, not blushing or anything...but just from crying. He stared at Fang for a bit before a wobbily smile was on his face. " Thank you..." he whimpered out, clearly trying to stop himself from crying more and finding it difficult. " Thank you..." he said quieter as he re-burried his face into her shoulder. He couldn't help but feel he was that little child again he once was. Only 6 years old and being bullied, having that cursed sword and no one to support him...his brother only telling him to stop crying and man up...even though Yasha did sort out the bullies in the end...stole their souls...

( Yeah...)

Sap shook her head. " Nah, you looked hungry already " she said, smiling at the girl before quickly dipping a finger in and licking it. " Actually...I'll just dip my finger in now and then...honey is just way to sweet and tasty to ignore! " she said happily. Smiling wider at hearing the compliment the girl had said.
One of her bees landed on the top of the jar and rested there, looking straght at the girl. " Forgot to ask! What's you name? " Sap asked. " I'm Sap by the way! "

Wueen sighed and hovered close to the ground. Though instead of putting the girl's feet on the ground before letting go, she let go a few cm up. " What ever...I can do what I want you pathetic human! " she said angrily, buzzing angrily again.

Yoka nodded and smiled. " I am Yoka...what species are you? I'm already curious to know what other creatures are! " he said, glancing at the girl's minx for a bit before looking straight into her eyes.
If she was a vampire he would probably act all friendly and make her pet go to sleep before stabbing a knife through her heart and chopping her into bits...

( XD I get your joke...)

Life didn't carry on singing but spoke normally. Her voice completely different from her singing one. " Why where you going to cry? That's just so pathetic..." she said bluntly before looking at the pond. " And being so interested in a pond is equally pathetic...same with life...to many lives to keep count, though I can..." she growled, her long hair blowing in the wind. " And back to your crying, your song didn't even sound sad if that's what you are crying about..."

( Life! You so mean T-T )

Both puppets smiled and the music started up again. Matry's cloth hand tightened around her's and he pulled her towards a small clearing before dancing around her, laughing as he clapped his hands in a beat not matching the song playing from no where.
Oshka smiled and followed his friend, joining in with the crazy dance. " Kalinka Malinka! " Oshka sang out happily as he spun round and almost crashed into Matry.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 5/17/2014 at 1:59 PM Post #1406
James shook his head, he couldn't believe she would think of them that way. "Are you scared of me?" He asked, loosening his pose and standing straighter. That was what he was trying to avoid, he didn't want her to be scared of him. He was a good vampire, he didn't kill people. He was friendly and didn't like violence. Looking over his shoulder he stared at the guy who called himself Jacob. He had hurt that guy, he had almost killed that guy. Turning to look back at Jay, he shook his head yet again. "I'm sorry." He said and took a step away from her. He didn't deserve this human, she would die because he was reckless.

Fang smiled, she felt better than ever before. She had did something to make someones life better. "Will you remember me when my race is completely wiped out?" She asked, her fingers crossed and her eyes closed. She never prayed before and really didn't know how to but in her mind she prayed he would say yes. That someone on this fricked up world would remember her and everything good about her race.

Lullaby scooped some out with three of her fingers and stuck them all in her mouth. The honey tasted so good and she could feel it oozing down her throat. Pulling her fingers out she smiled. "My name is Lullaby. My parents gave me that name because when I was a baby I came out with a birthmark on my foot in a shape of a music note." She said and dipped her hands into the honey again.

Sasha felt her feet touch the ground and a feeling of relief washed over her. "So this is you when you're happy?" She asked and gave the wasp a small smile. She wondered what this wasp did for a living and if they had human sized nest where this bee worked. She wondered if this wasp worked, she remembered in science class that female bee's don't do manual labor but instead just lay the eggs...

Kozomey smiled, the guy seemed okay but... "I'm a... Ice Elemental." She said and made a weird face. She kept imagining him picking her up and slamming her on the ground. Maybe he would grab a stick and shove it through her eye. "I am pretty dangerous." She added after that thought. She didn't want him to think she was weak and that he could just kill her and take Minx. "What are you?"

Tommy smiled, of course she could talk. At first he wondered if he was just imagining her, maybe it was his self conscience or something. "So you are real." He muttered. "Why do you care that I cry, you're the one who thinks they had more then one life." He commented and turned his head back to the pond were the fish were just swimming in circles.

Aria spun in a circle and giggled. She wondered if they realized there was no music playing and that it was all in there heads. "So you guys are dolls?" She asked and jumped in the air. She liked the way ballet looked and she liked to try and dance like that. She would jump and try to spin in the air while landing on her toes.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 5/17/2014 at 3:09 PM Post #1407
( Also with Matry and Oshka, they can start up music coming out of no where, so not in their heads XD )

Jay looked away again. " Well...a bit when your acting like that...acting all agressive and...going in a kind of pouncing position..." she admitted to him. She then heard him apologizing and looked up at him to see he had backed away. Did she upset him? By saying what she said? She had to though...or James would of caused that man more harm...

Inu pulled his head away again and nodded slowly. " Your the first to care..." he said to her, still trying not to burst into tears again. " First to care about me..."
Inu then raised a hand and wipped all the wetness from his face and pulled away from Fang. He needed to stop being so pathetic, he thought, he needed...he needed to stop crying...
Even though he had pulled away his arms where still around her in a weird hug, as though he was refusing to remove his hands from the only one to ever comfort him...

Sap smiled. " Oohh! Lullaby! Like a song sung to a child at night? Or one to just comfort? " she asked, smiling wider. " Human names are so interesting! Us bees are usually named after things in nature...not things we or other creatures make...like honey...I know no bee called honey... "

Wueen nodded. " Yez...what...iz there a problem about me being happy? Iz that aparently a crime in your bookz? " she said, letting out another angry buzz. " Anyway! I need to find zome flowerz...know any good zource of flowerz, human? " she asked. " I really need to find zome flowerz...and quickly if you pleaze! "
Wueen couldn't help but act like she was the queen wasp compared to the human, humans where just so...pathetic...

Yoka smiled as he grabbed a small vial from his belt and took the cork off. " I'm a vampire...don't judge me though...I have no interest in human blood and I do not drain blood from animals...I just take a little every time..." he replied to her, drinking the blood in the vial before putting the cork back on.

Life snorted from laughter, cruel laughter. " Ah! You neive creature! I am a Life Seer! I see my on previous lives and others lives if I so wish! " she replied, a cruel tone in her voice. " And why I care? I don't really, no point in emotions when you will just die and be re-born..." Life then pretended to yawn. " And besides, I like finding out every secret I can before I die and become re-born..."

Matry carried on clapping his hands as he replied. " Living dolls! Puppets of madness and dancers of fun! " he replied happily as he pushed Oshka away from him and danced in a circle around the girl. The music that was playing grew louder as the three kept on dancing.
Suddenly Oshka said something completely out of the ordinary, well, as ordinary as you can get with these two. " I want to music to stop! " Oshka said, sounding slightly in pain.
Laika
Level 60
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/18/2014 at 4:39 PM Post #1408
(oh gawd, who to ping, who to ping... :P)

Elef stared at the witch with a mix of surprise, confusion and irritation written all over the face, sparks creating at his fingertips, when she felt a soft tug at the material of his clothes. He looked at his twin. Misia looked just as confused as him but instead of irritiation there was pure concern. Elef winced- Misia's improved senses and inhear must send her through a real storm of emotions and feelings, judging from the way the pair behaved even before the witch came into the picture.
-Hold on, Elef.- she said silently, tilting her head like listening to something. He knew that treat of hers; she was using her ability to check the situation and foresee the possible outcome. Well, he could see it himself just from watching the terrain, he was going to fight again but if this meant protecting Misia from the evil ones there...
-They're...not bad people...or creatures...-Misia said, closing her eyes and leaning against Elef, fully concentrating on their surroundings. Elef wondered how his elder sister's power just happened to always answer his question...but then again, they weren't twins for nothing. Misia nodded.- It hadn't meant to be a fight, it was effect of... misjudge? um, right.- she opened her eyes and looked sadly at the impaled man- It was an accident, Elef, but he is...Its...there...
Elef saw it, too. A Shadow of a human that lingered behind the unortunate victim-his Death Messenger. He and Misia normally didn't disturb their work, but if it was like Misia said...his sister looked at him.
-Elef, they'll take the wrong direction if this happens and...
-Ok, sis. I know.-Elef sighed and moved forward. He stopped, though, seeing a wary stance of the witch and the pair behind her. After all, it was a way, just like any other... he rised his hands to show he didn't want to fight and said clearly:
-We were just passing by... But for now, you need to take care of that human-he motioned towards impaled guy- and better do it quickly, before his Death Shadow will reach him and It is close, believe me.
A Shadow looked at him accusingly, but Elef didn't care, too focused on the people in front of him, while Misia- probably the only other person that could see the Shadow- was too focused on calming Sheenah down to see Its stare.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 5/23/2014 at 7:39 PM Post #1409
Tamika upper lip curled and she glared at the two, "You don't come onto my property and tell me what to do." She snapped. "That guy can die for all I care, who is he to me?" She asked with attitude. She just came back from a long, long walk to find her house in pieces and the people she wanted to keep separated ripping each others throats out.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 5/23/2014 at 8:23 PM Post #1410
James's jaw dropped and he took another step back like she slapped him across the face, "I was just trying to protect you, I di-din't mean to sca-scare you." He stuttered, his feelings were slightly hurt. He didn't want her to be scared of him, he normally never acted this way. It was just around her that he felt different. That he had to take out anyone who came in a three yard radius. At that moment he felt low, pathetic, like he was one of the low life vampires who fed off and killed humans. Was he changing, was a little bit of human blood changing everything about him. He was becoming a monster, somebody who wasn't fit to be her protector.

(I actually didn't see Fang and Inu getting along the way they did... I was pretty sure they were going to have a battle to the death... :P)

Fang felt special, like she finally completed something and would leave her mark on this world. "I'll always be by your side if you need to talk about anything... I promise." She said and this time threw herself into his arms and hugged him. She couldn't hold back the tears and she began to sob slowly at first but then it turned into a mess of sobs, hiccups, and convulsions. "Don't ever forget that and don't feel like you have to let go... If you don't want to, you don't have to. I will be with you through the worst." She sobbed.

"The human race marked you all as 'Honey' bees. So to the humans, all of your bee's population is called Honey." Lullaby said thoughtfully. At that moment she felt like a genius, a really well known scientist even though she figured she was nowhere close to the smartest person in the world. She wondered if what she said was true or if they thought of all bee's as just bee...

(Would it be okay if Wueen sensed that Sasha was a wolf? I heard somewhere that bee's can sense when animals are close and decided what animal they are by smell.)

Sasha smiled at the angered wasp and sighed, "You sure don't sound happy for being happy." She muttered and looked around. She didn't keep track of were she was running to so this place was unknown territory to her. "No, i'm sorry." She apologized sincerely, "I'm pretty new to this area." She admitted, she felt pretty alone. Nothing looked the same as were she just came from and it was so, so dark.

Kazomey smirked and her eyebrows knitted together, "Why would I judge you, it's not like vampires are an enemy of mine. That was why I was so startled that you were chasing after and trying to hurt one. The vampire race isn't as terrible as everyone else makes them out to be." She said and her smirk changed to a smile. She thought about the guy who lived next door to her. He was so nice and he was a vampire. She couldn't really remember his name though, it was Jace or James... Something like that... (PLOT TWIST!!!)

"Well your life sucks." Tommy muttered and turned away from her. He had the urge to just walk away, if he wasn't careful he would take away an innocents life out of anger. He wouldn't even of realized what he had done till he calms down and feels another sense of peace. Letting out a sigh, he stared back into the pond and concentrated on the fish swimming around in circles. So calm, never knowing when there pond will evaporate and they will be left without any air. To shrivel up and die...

Aria stopped dancing and looked at Matry with a look of concern, "Than just turn it off?" She said, ending her sentence with a question because she was unsure. Why would him and his friend turn the music on and dance if he was just gonna freak out and want it to stop.

Arcadia flew into the air and looked around, she still wasn't sure which way she came from. "This way." She said and pointed to a large building that was red brick. She was pretty sure that was the last place she seen that wolf guy. She didn't even get his name, how would she ever thank him.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 140, 141, 142... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.020 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.