Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 143 1, 2, 3... 142, 143, 144... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 5/26/2014 at 9:53 AM Post #1421
(You know there are a lot more characters? XD Hope you can handle it! *patpat*)
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 5/26/2014 at 11:19 AM Post #1422
Mizuki opened the giant glittery red case she had been carrying for days, inside was a small compound bow and a quiver with about 20 arrows. Cherry Blossom rolled around on the leaf strewn ground, playfully attacking Lunar Eclipse. " Do you know were your katana is?" Mizuki asked, hoping for a yes. "Last time I saw it, it was in the weapon safe, at the Monastary. " "Great, just great, the monastary is overrun with monsters, AND its miles away. " Mizuki spotted a deer, and put an arrow in firing position. The arrow was released and flew at the deer, hittng its neck, the deer ran in circles until dying some hundred feet away. "Lunch time! " Naomi licked her lips and charged for the deer. "We need to cook the meat first! Isnt that what the monks taught you, I know we're kitsunes and everything but we're not savages."Mizuki quickle got a fire started and was cooking the meat in to time. A werewolf charged out of the forest and attacked themmizuki and Naomi simultaneously whistled, forest and air animals swarmed, allowing them time to flee.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 5/26/2014 at 11:47 AM Post #1423
(Alright Cora *sigh*... We can do this... We're pretty skilled Rpers and I think it is time to take it to the next level XD I finished my last reply and called every... Well almost all... Of your characters to witch Tamika's house sooooo this should be fun!!!)
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 5/26/2014 at 12:34 PM Post #1424
Tamika smiled and appeared on top of the roof. This way she would be able to see everyone who showed up to help. She would need all of them for her plan to work. Witchy wasn't a witch to be messed with. She knew that girl was a lot stronger than she was putting on.

James stopped moving as a message played out in his head. He could tell it was Witch Tamika and he listened as she called a list of names. He was surprised to hear a few and then confused on some. He didn't know half the people she was calling to for help but he knew his name was on the list. He thought about it for a moment. Would Tamika really be calling all these people if it was going to be easy to get to and inside Witchy's home? Would he let all of these strangers die? Turning around he headed back to her house. He wasn't that far away and reached it in a matter of seconds. He could see Tamika standing on the roof waiting, "I'm here to help get the love of my life back." James said, admitting his feelings to her. He knew it was wrong for Vampires to love Humans but there was something about that human.

Jaydyn sat up in his bed when he heard someone talking and looked around. The voice was loud and there was no one else in the room. Slowly the voice clicked and he knew it was Witch Tamika's voice. "Tamika?" He asked aloud. He only caught half the list of names but he heard his name. He then listened to her talk about how a rival, which he guessed was Witchy, took one of there own. Did she mean that everyone she knows was her own? He didn't know but he would help her because WItch Tamika did a lot to help him. Standing up from his bed he exited the house and ran. He wasn't that far from her house and made it there in a matter of minutes. He saw another guy standing in front of the house looking up at Tamika and he joined, standing next to the guy.

Felix dropped the lid of a garbage can when he heard someone start to talk, he instantly recognized the voice and turned around. "Tamika?" He called for her, thinking she was around. There was no answer just a list of names read off and his was in it! He was shocked, why would Tamika need his help? opening his wings he took off in the air at high speed. He could see the ground flying past him in a blur and he entered the woods. He could see her house sitting in a clearing he swooped down. He was scared, his heart beating fast. Was she hurt? Landing on the ground he ran to the house and saw a few people looking up to her on the roof and he joined. He wasn't sure, but he had a feeling that whatever it was was risky and he could die. This could be his last few moments alive.

Fang smiled at him and turned around quickly. She could've sworn she heard Tamika's voice. She heard her and it was a list of names. Where was it coming from? She heard hers and Inu's name. "Inu, are you hearing this?" She asked and listened to the rest of what Tamika was saying. "Oh no! Someone took Jay!" She said worriedly at Inu. She knew that if she stayed she risked the chance of getting everyone else killed by the unknown assassin but if she left would Tamika hate her? "What do we do? She asked, wanting to know his opinion.

Cassie laughed at a little bird that ran into a tree, she was sure the bird was more delusional than her. At that moment she heard a list of names being read and she was one of them. She was shocked at first. Who was talking, was it Tamika? It sounded like her. Continuing to listen she heard that Tamika needed help getting that human back. What was her name again... Jay? Turning around, Cassie exited the woods and saw that she didn't travel that far from the Witch's house. Walking across the field she stopped next to the other people who were gathering and looked up at Tamika. From the look on Tamika's face she knew that this journey would be a hard one but she could do it. She would do it!

Arcadia gave Keen a weird look as someone was reading names off. She knew it had to be in her mind because there was no one else in the air besides her and Keen. She saw from a distance Felix fly into the air and into the direction of Tamika's house. Listening closely she could tell that it was in fact Tamika reading these names off. She heard the message towards the end and tamika needed help. She wasn't sure what to do, should she find wolf guy or help Tamika? "Change of plans?" She asked Keen with a small smile.

Zach awoke a little startled, "Tamika?" He asked and sat up. Septer, Tabby, and that girl was still in his arms. "Be quiet, you're going to wake them up." He hissed and then realized there was no one in the house. Stunned he shook Septer awake. "Do you hear that Speter, Tamika needs our help. What do we do?" He asked with a small smile. Septer looked adorable when she just woke up.

Voultra didn't know if she should catch it or not, she had never seen a red bird before. With a small smile she grabbed the bird and held on tightly. "Gotcha!" She said and then let go when she heard someone talking. Turning around she got in a fighting stance, ready to take on anyone who was there. At the moment she turned around she realized that it was in her head and that there was no one there. "******!" She yelled and listened to what she suspected was the Witch. The voice sounded familiar and that was the only person who fit the description. When the messaged ended Vultra jumped into the air and opened her wings. Flying as hard as she could she made it to the Witch's house in a few minutes and landed next to the group of people who had formed.

Lullaby knew atraumatically that the voice was in her head and she turned and looked at Sap. "I have a small problem I need to take care of first." She said not knowing that Sap was getting the same exact messaged played in her head. "I'm sorry I have to leave but if you want, you can alway find me again... Just call my name and I'll find you." She said and hopped on the back of her dragon.

Sasha stopped moving and stared at the wolf guy and Wueen. "Does anyone else hear Tamika?" She asked, shivers running down her spine. Was she being called into battle because that is what it sounds like. She wondered what was so bad that WItch Tamika called all of these people for.

Kazomey stopped talking and held her hand up for him to stop also. She listened to the voice in her head and then turned to look at him. "I have a friend who needs my help, can you help me find Witch Tamika's house?" She asked hoping he knew the way out of here.

Elessa's eyebrow began twitching as she listened to the message play in her head. What the hell did that stupid******witch want now. "Do you hear it?" She asked the guy standing next to her. She couldn't help but be angry at herself. Ask the damn witch for one favor and now she was doing errands for her.

June saw the bee fly away with the human and let out a sigh. Now she was lonely all over again. Changing back to her human form she leaned up against the tree. she had nothing to do but wait until something interesting happened. As soon as she closed her eyes she heard a voice in her head. She immediately knew who's it was and she smile. Maybe she wouldn't be bored today. Pushing away from the tree she changed back into cat form and ran into the woods. She wasn't to far away from the Witch's house and made it there in ten to fifteen minutes. Changing out of cat form and back into human she entered the field and joined the group that was forming in front of her house.

Tommy turned away and stared into the pond. The fish went back to their normal swimming around in circles and then he heard it. There was a soft voice in his head asking him for help. "Do you hear the Witch?" He asked her as he stepped away from the pond. "I have to go save her again." he muttered.

Zoey growled as she walked down the street, as to scare anything away. She was tired of being alone but better alone than dead. Sitting down she closed her eyes and listened to the world around her. She started to pick up soft talking in her head and then she heard it. A Witch that she helped along time ago was asking for her help again. With a smile, she spread her wings and stood back up. 'This should be interesting' she thought and took off for the Witch's house. She made it here in twenty minutes and joined the mob that was outside the witch's house.

Lucy looked to Kevin and him to her. They were both shocked to hear loud talking coming from god knows where. "Do you hear it?" She asked in a quavering voice. "Yeah." He replied, and they sat there and listened. When it finished, they both barely had any words to say. "Do we go?" She asked softly, as if breaking the silence would cause horrible things to happen. "I think so." He replied. They took each others hand and began walking to the Witch's house. They made it there in thirty minutes and joined the group outside her house all the while still holding hands.

Teko awoke in the street were he fell asleep and sat up. He could hear names being read off in his head and Inu and Yasha stood out the most. Was the Witch summoning his brothers and him to do dirty jobs. With a sigh he pushed himself up and began staggering to her house. He was still a little drunk and made it there in twenty five minutes. Joining the group he looked around for Yasha and Inu.

Aria stopped and looked at the two dolls. "Do you guys hear that voice" She asked with a shiver. It was probably not the best idea to be asking two people who belong in a mental hospital if they hear that voice. She could just barely make out what it was saying but it was Witch Tamika and she needed help.

Christian took the last bite out of the raw bird and tossed it aside. He was still hungry but was tired of searching for food. Wiping the blood off on his pants he sat down. At first he thought it was just his imagination, a memory coming back to haunt him but then it go clearer. Witch Tamika needed help and she was calling on him. With a sigh he stood up and concentrated. In a matter of seconds he was standing outside of her house and in the middle of a huge group.
Edited By Sarahbug1020 on 5/26/2014 at 1:47 PM.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 5/26/2014 at 2:22 PM Post #1425
( Seriously Tamikia? I doubt you need THAT many people XD Also a few can't come because they are rping with Soltra o.o )
( * warms fingers up * WRITING BEGINS! *)

Witchy then walked over to the door and checked it was locked. She had to prepare...she knew full well taking a friend of Tamikia is dangerous but she doubted that Witch and vampire would dare try to take her on...
" Blue, I need you to understand one thing " Witchy said and looked at Blue with narrowed eyes. " Trust no one apart from me...rescuing you will cause a huge commotion...after all...that vampire has some very...odd friends..." She paused for a second before carrying on. " So never open this door, understand? And never look out of the windows, don't go near them...and more then anything...it will get scary but you must hide in the house, not downstairs...I will provide some defence for you and Slave...but if they do get you then try to escape, or at least try to kill a few of them...show you won't go willingly..."
Blue suddenly looked surprised. She might have to fight? And even kill someone? " B-but..."
" No buts! You will follow what I said! " Witchy shouted back at her. " Now find a good hiding spot and go there! "
Blue slowly nodded and turned to run up the stairs and hind a good spot to hide...

Inu looked at Fang and sighed. " I don't really care about that human...besides...I'm guessing it's Witchy who took her...and no way am I facing that Witch, she's a double crosser and may still have some of my blood when I requested a finding spell..."
Inu crossed his arms and shook his head, his usually cold stare returning to his face as his mouth twitched into a frown.

Keen nodded. " Sounds like a change of plan..." he shut his eyes and remembered the last time he saw Tamikia...requesting a healing potion for himself... " Let's go, fast..." he said and turned. He thought he remembered the way to her house as he flapped his wings hard and flew after Felix.

( Tabby ran out of the house...remember? When she saw Zach tickiling Septer? )

Septer woke up blery eyed to hearing Zach talking. " Huh? Wha? " she muttered as she lifted a hand and rubbed her eyes, her vision returning. " Help who now? "
Kate's head and eyes suddenly shot open and she fell backwards off Zach. " Ah! " she cried out as she noticed the two people...only one had wings like Mr.Angel. " You have Mr.Angels wings! " she suddenly shouted and pointed to his black, feathery wings.

Sap suddenly buzzed her wings hard. " Oohh! I need to go to! My friend Tamikia wants help! " she said and clapped her hands excitedly. " I hope it doesn't involve fighting...I hate fighting...causes me to use my stinger and that hhuurrttss! " she whinned before waving a fang and quickly flying in the direction of Tamikia's house.
She stopped in front of Tamikia's house and smiled at the witch and flew up to her. " Tamikia? Why do you need all these creatures? If you ran out of honey again that isn't a emergency! " she said, laughing at the witch.

Koda growled and quickly stuffed the re-maining brain in his mouth and his form shifted. His bones cracking and the flesh on his face lengthening and soon he was in his wolf form. He let out a growl before dashing into sprint in the direction of Tamikia's house.
Wueen growled. " THAT DAMN WITCH! I WILL MURDER HER! I DON'T WANT TO DO ANY OF HER DIRTY WORK! " Wueen suddenly shouted in annoyance and flew angrily after Koda. She was buzzing very loudly from anger as she, Koda and the girl arrived to see a crowd.
She then saw Sap, the next to be queen bee...Wueen dropped the girl she was holding and quickly flew towards Sap and tackled her to the ground. " Die b****! " Wueen growled as innocent Sap cried out in surprise and the two started rolling around on the roof fighting.

( XD Wasp hates bee >_> )

Yoka heared the voice. " Hmm...looks like I'm needed to..." Yoka said. " Well...if we follow roundly where the voice came from I'm sure we can find it..." Yoka added as he turned and followed where he assumed it came from.
He soon arrived at Tamikia's house and couldn't help but wince at all the people. He hated crowds so much...
Suddenly his eyes caught the pale shape of another vampire in the crowd. Is this vampire perhapes threatening his friend? He though and slowly started walking up to the male vampire, drawing a sharp stone stake from his belt and raised it. " Vampire..." he hissed out.

Voice sighed and nodded as he picked up the tape again and put it once again over his mouth. His piercing blue eyes turned with his head as he started walking in the direction Tamikia's house was.
When he arrived he had to cover his face.
To many people...to many voices...damn witch...he thought as he blindly walked towards the house. Ah! To many...to...to tempting...

( voice has a problem with crowds XD To much food and voices to steal >_> )

Life groaned and stood up. " Oh this witch thinks she has to do everything in one life! " she said in a annoyed tone and started walking, her tail swishing side to side as she walked. Her tail usually blended in with her hair but she was p***ed so it was swishing around angrily.
She arrived at her house and swore at the witch. " Oh Tamikia! " she said with fake happiness. " You look so oolldd! Maybe your next life won't be such a B****! " she shouted at the witch and walked into the crowd.

Yasha had moved out of the forest to hear Tamikia calling him. He walked around a bit, his only eye looking at the growing crowd. He suddenly saw a face he knew to well and walked over to him before tackle hugging him. " Hey brother! " Yasha said as he flicked his face and got off him.

Matry and Oshka clapped their hands. " Time to dance time to run time to go see the witch Tamikia! " The two said in unison as they clapped their hands. " Time to dance, time to run, time to go see the good witch! "
The two suddenly turned in a un-natural position before springing further into the forest to Tamikia's house.
When they arrived and saw the crowd they laughed, eyes going wide at the size of the crowd. " Everlasting smile of a crowd! " Oshka said.
" Yes! Yes pet! " Matry giggled out like a kid.

Red and Card had been walking to Tamikia's house anyway. Card was in it's female form holding it's favorite black umbrella as a sun shade.
The two quickened into a sprint and ran down, Card having to tighten her grip on her umbrella.
When they arrived the two sighed. " This is going to be borning! Card whined.
" Ah go flirt with some girl or guy then...time would pass quickly then...like a game..." Red said, smiling at his adopted sibling.
Card waved her hand. " Not in the mood..."

Meemee looked up. She had stopped crying a while ago but had been staring at a tree instead. Her head tilited to the side as she heard Tamikia...her only friend...
Meemee stumbled towards her house but slowly went into a run.
When she arrived she saw the crowd and tears appeared in her eyes and she started crying again. The crowd just made her remember of when she was being burnt alive...

Devi flapped her wings gently as she finished off a previously hunted female human. She and Sinner raised their heads as they heard a voice in their heads. " One of our own? I'm sure other Devil Assistants can look after themselves..." Devi said before standing up. " But oh well! Might as well see what's going on..." she said,
She flapped her tattered wings and flew up, Sinner following her.
When she arrived she noticed a huge crowd and vamp boy. She laughed and flew over to him. " Oohh! It's vamp boy! Didn't think I would see you again! " she said, landing infront of him. She then turned her head behind him when she saw another vampire. She laughed happily. " Might want to duck vamp boy! "

Copy had been walking for a long time. He had found a hand held mirror and had carried it around with him for a easy way to get back to his dimention. He then heard a voice. " Ko la to? " he said. He reconised the voice...but had yet to learn those sounds...
He thought for a bit and guessed what the voice wanted. He never knew the name of the female witch but she was kind...
He stuck his hand din the mirror and vanished into it. He quickly found a mirror that entered the witch's bedroom and went through and ran outside but backed away near the stairs when he saw people in her house. " Ah! Yok so melo ka to shoe?! " Copy cried out as he stared at two female humans and a winged man.

Mr.Angel had been sitting on the roof of Tamikia's house the whole time and did a 'seriously' face when Tamikia called him and she didn't even see him next to her chimmney...what surprised him even more saw the bee who flew up didn't even notice him...
Mr.Angel stood up when he saw a wasp tackle the bee and the two started fighting on the roof. He walked over to Tamikia and just stared at her, waiting for her to notice he had been on the roof the whole time!

( XD Everyone ignore Mr.Angel! )

Frill had been walking along the edge of the forest. Her skin looking like it was shedding moon light just like the moon blocking the sun. She sighed as she walked along. Suddenly she heard a voice in her head. She thought for a bit as she heard names being read off and once the voice stopped talking it took her a while to realize it was Tamikia!
Frill started running and arrived at Tamikia's house to see a crowd. " Oh..." she said, staring at the crowd. What was going on?

Zomee had been stitching up an arm which had fallen off. He struggled getting the needle and thread into his rotten flesh when he heard her voice. Looking away he saw no one but then realized it was the witch Tamikia. He stood up, putting the needle and thread into his pocket and deciding just to carry his arm. He started running to her house and when he arrived he let out a small groaned and then cried out when he was dived bombed by a pigeon. He desperatly swatted at it with the arm that had fallen off in hopes to protect his heart which pigeons where constantly after...
" Ahhh! " he cried out as the pigeon dug it's beak into his lost arm and tried flying away with it. " Let go you stupid pigeon! Respect the ddeeaadd!! "

Spark had been trying to stroke a cat but only burnt it. The cat screeched and ran away with a smoking trail behind it. Spark held her hand out for it to come back. She didn't mean to burn it...she...she just wanted a hug...why does no one want to hug her? Touch her? Know her? She wasn't cruel...she just...just can't make her heat go down...
She then heard a voice in her head and reconnised her name. She thought for a bit then realized it was the woman, Tamikia...
She held her breath and burst into a ball of flames. At Tamikia's house a eruption of fire came out of the ground and when it disapeared Spark wasa standing there, staring at the crowd outside her house. She frowned as she saw all the flammable things...she could hurt all these creatures...then no one will like her...not even Tamikia...

Thunder had been laughing as he touched a dead body and saw it jump around like it was doing a weird dance on the floor. He knew the dog was dead but...oh who cared anyway?
Thunder then heard a voice in his head. He listened to the message and when he worked out who it was he was struck by lightning. When the lightning cleared he was gone. At Tamikia's house a flash of lightning hit the ground and when it cleared Thunder was standing there, smiling.

Wind had been riding the wind out of bordom and almost fell off the wind he was riding when he heard a voice in his head. " Tamikia? " he muttered, being the only one out of Thunder, Spark and him who could talk. " Taken one of our own? " he added as the message ended. He then quickly ran along some wind and headed for her house. When he arrived he saw Spark and Thunder just standing there. He jumped next to them and smiled at the two. Spark only giving him a sad look while Thunder smiled.

Jigoku had been chopping trees down with her katana. She then spun round hearing someone read off a list of names and then realized it was in her head. Letting out a sigh her red eyes looked around as she listened. " Only one person this could be who would actually ask help from me..." she said. " Tamikia the b****y witch..."
Jigoku sighed and put her katana away. She then streached quickly before sprinting to her house. When she arrived she saw many people there. She couldn't help but s****** at them. " Oh how amusing...she thinks I won't back stab all these people..."

( Jigoku is mean -_- Mind you...she was born from all the evil in the world >_> )

Crimson had been brushing her hair. Even an angel needed to keep themselves clean...
She then paused as she heard the witch Tamikia's voice. She listened to names being called out and heard her own before hearing Tamikia asking for help. She sighed and flew up. She wasn't that far from the witch's house and got there in a few minutes...
She flew around in the air when she saw all the people and creatures. What could be going on? She wondered as she landed on the ground.

Hick wondered around sadly. Looking around he spotted a human who screamed at him and ran away. " Wait! I won't hurt you! " he shouted after them and only looked sadder when the human didn't return. Hick sat down and covered his face. Everyone was scared of him...everyone...why...
He then raised his head as he heard someone talking and looked around. Only afterwards did he realize it was in his head. When he heard his name he smiled. He slowly reconnised the speaker and then smiled wider. SOmeone wanted him! The witch wanted him!
He stood up and concentrated as he turned into a bat and quickly flew to Tamikia's house, when he turned back at her house he was still smiling. Someone wanted him!

( Hick is lonely T-T )

Wave and his pack had been hunting a herd of deer. As he tackled one and stuck his teeth into it's neck, listening to it letting out a few more cries for help before laying still.He then ripped the deer open and started eatting the flesh, growling at any wolves that came to close to his meal. Once having his fill he moved away for his pack to fight over the corpse of the deer.
Suddenly he heard a voice in his head and growled as he reconised Tamikia's voice. " Damn witch..." he growled and barked at his pack before he started sprinting to Tamikia's house.

New had been flying around happily as a large eagle with sleek cream and white feathers. She then heard a voice in her head and tilited her head and reconised it. The witch Tamikia...she thought as she changed course and headed towards her house. " Coming Tamikia!" New said happily. When she landed she shifted her shape into her usual female human form and looked at the crowd. " Must be serious..."

187 had been hunting and toying with a rabbit. He then crashed a paw down on the rabbits tail as it screeched and attempted to run away. He chuckled and picked the squirming rabbit up in his mouth. He then heard a voice, a female...witchy voice...
Ah...it's Tamikia...he thought and started jogging, still in his wolf form with the rabbit in his mouth, towards Tamikia's house.
When he arrived he didn't change back or let go of the squirming rabbit and just wandered around the crowd.

Leo had been flying along bored out of his mind. He dived at some humans before turning upwards sharply, just missing them. He watched them run and scatter before hearing a voice in his head.
Turning to look and see if he can find the person talking to him.
Afterwards he realized it was the witch Tamikia and sighed as he head towards her mouth. He landed and sat down, staring at all the humanoid creatures.

Set had been crashing her body into building and other hard object to try and break the metal locks on her wings that prevented her from flying. Un-able to do so she let out a angry cry before hearing someone talking. Set let out a few clicks of confusion and looked around for the person talking and then realized it was in her head. She listened to the message before remembering the voice to be Tamikia's. The creature let out several clicks of confusion again before sprinting down the city to Tamikia's house, arrving quite quickly.

Kino had been brushing down her two pets. She then cocked her head to the side when she heard a voice. " My my..." she said, a voice echoing because of all the illutions around them. " Some Witch that goes by the name Tamikia needs help..." she said to her pets before dropping the brush and beging to leave her home. As she left many illutions activated but she knew which way to go to not get lost.
Soon she left the bubble of illutions and headed towards Tamikia's house. When she arrived she saw all the people and laughed, voice no longer echoing. " Look at all these people..." she said to her pets, stroking their heads.

Zoo and Tea had been resting under a tree. Tea resting her head on Zoo's lap as she slept and Zoo just staring into the distance, a hand on Tea's head.
He sighed and shut his eyes. He then heard someone talking and couldn't be bothered to reply. When the message ended he knew who the voice belonged to from raiding Zoo's memories, the witch Tamikia...
He woke Tea up and stood up. " We're off to see Tamikia the witch...remember her? " he said as he started walking with Tea by his side.
" Well...yeah...but why? " Tea asked.
" Because she just sent a message to me asking for help...and a ton of other people..."
Tea then gripped Zoo's shirt. " She's okay right?! " she asked quickly.
Zoo sighed. " She said 'One of our own was taken...' so I doubt it was her..."
" One of our own? " Tea repeated with confusion, Zoo nodding in agreement to her confusion.

( I am only gonna rp with these ocs or I'll be here forever!! )
Edited By Coradrawa on 5/27/2014 at 3:33 AM.
Laika
Level 60
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/26/2014 at 3:43 PM Post #1426
(oh.My.GOSH. You two are so incredible to manage so many characters and not lost track of them at all... I know I was proposed to get some frees, but I REALLY doubt if I could manage them so well as you do it. Ever. So for now...I stick with my twins)

Elef looked up from the half-dead man, whose wounds they've been treating-Misia thankfully recovered from her shock enough to be able to provide him first aid with her herb supplies and medical knowledge- and groaned:
-You must be kidding me...- he looked as the next figures and figurines fly, walk or appear in any other way around witch's house. As the crowd got bigger and bigger, Elef slowly became aware of differences in the shapes, races, colours, elements...- Well, this gonna be really funny. Misia, you okay?
His sister tilted her head, while packing some strange herbs into hole-shaped wound.
-I think so. They aren't evil, most of them are worried, some irritiated, even close to being angry, but they haven't bad intentions...okay, I take that back- she added as one of the flying figurines attacked the other- but at least, they don't have any murderous intent...probably...erm... not towards us, anyway.
-You take that better than normally...
-I've probably created a barrier to shut part of it from my mind. Besides- she nodded towards a humanoid stumbling through the crowd with closed mouth- I'm not the only one having hard time in the crowds. Shh, it's fine- she started making calming noises towards her patient as she stitched him-with herbs still inside.
- there, all done. It wasn't so bad, after all.- She said cheerfully
-...He was impaled on the branch, Misia. What did you stuff him with?
-You always see the dark side of the situation. Some herbs that gets absorbed to quicken healing process.
-And you're too optimistic, sis. Besides what was that whole cooeing around him?
-I used to do that, when I needed to take care of you when we were younger, tough you asked me to stop doing that some time ago...Anyway- she added as she used Sheenah as her shelf for herbs and medicines.- I think we should at least listen to what ma'am Tamika is going to do, otherwise you'll be wondering what happened to that girl.
-I will no...
-Elef. I'm your twin. I know you love to see us as the one and only in the world but I also know that you're way too caring to let that slip.-Misia smiled, as her brother helped her up. Sheenah sat down at their feet, both waiting for orders and guarding them from the crowd. The guy lied behind them, just as Misia had left him and Elef sighed:
-I won't win against you, right? But if something happens, don't blame me, if I decide to protect you above anything else. It looks like a big thing.
"We probably still don't realize HOW big." crossed their minds simultaneously, and Sheenah snorted, agreeing with her masters.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 5/26/2014 at 7:30 PM Post #1427
(O.o how many characters do both of you have?)

Kagura was sitting in her 'room' waiting to be used as a werewolf test subject for the 19millionth time that day. "I heard that there is an eternal eclipse, is it true?" Kagura asked the person watching over her cell. "Yes, we doubt that the sun will ever be seen again." They replied in a gruff voice. "Jeez could you be a little less friendly" she said sarcastically. All of a sudden she heard giggles like it was from a little girl. She saw a rainbow girl walk up to her cell with a demon 9 tailed fox. She laughed even more, "oh great theyve recruited ANOTHER test subject." Explosions echoed down the hall, and demonic dolls giggled with the girl, stuffing flew everywhere, so did human remains. "What are you doing!?!?! I wanted to kill them for all of the torture theyve caused me!!!!!!" Kagura stood up and reached through the bars of the cell, and grabbed the girls shirt collar. " Nice to meet you, Im Shiemi." The girl called Shiemi said coldly. her fox reareed for attack at the harsh way her master was treated. out of the shadows came a Vaporeon, named Splash. " Let me out of here, they need to pay for all those years of torture." Kagura growled, releasing Shiemi collar. Shiemi opened the cell. "Let me guess you wanna 'team up' with me because im just that awesome." Shiemi walked around in circles impatiently "well, now lets get revenge" Shiemi smirked at Kaguras comment, and trudged down the hall with her.
Edit: aww crap, I typed the wrong name *fixes*
Edited By Snocone2 on 5/26/2014 at 7:34 PM.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 5/27/2014 at 3:38 PM Post #1428
Andrew/Jacob (I have to decide what name i'm going to give him lol) groaned and reached his hand out to the girl that had helped him. She was turned around and staring at something, but his vision was too blurred to make anything out. "What's going on, who are you guys?" he asked worried. What kinda of situation did he find himself into now? It was always like this. Everytime he asked someone for help he would always end up through something or another and than being healed by complete strangers. He wasn't going to complain too harshly, though, because his chest cavity felt a lot better. Like it was healing at a supersonic speed.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 5/27/2014 at 3:48 PM Post #1429
( Err...well I think I have more then Sarah so it would be disaster to reply with every free oc I have...soo...let's say...over 30? Well...I know Crystal has over 35... )
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 5/27/2014 at 5:10 PM Post #1430
Tamika lifted her hands like she was conducting a orchestra and pointed towards Sap and Wueen. She imagined both of them falling to the ground. She watched as there wings stopped and both fell. "Sap and Wueen, I need you to stop thinking about your self for a second and Yoka! If you touch that vampire I will rip your insides out and put them in my knew potion." She said, trying to get everyone to settle down. "Now everyone, please be quiet." She said, calling everyone to attention. "I have something important to ask from you guys."

(All of my characters stop moving around and stare up at Tamikia.)

Fang smiled at Inu, "So you just wanna leave and not even see what she wants?" She asked and touched him lightly on the shoulder. It was kinda awkward because he was so tall.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 142, 143, 144... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.022 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.