Threads: 365
Posted: 5/27/2014 at 5:40 PM Post #1431
(What's with the macho responses?!?!)
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 5/27/2014 at 6:15 PM Post #1432
A boy sat on a dock. His name was Ryan. Ryan looked out to sea. The waves rose and fell. Then, out of nowhere, a creature flew out of the blue green water. It was a hippocampus. No, not a hippo. A majestic creature that was half fish and half horse. He motioned the hippocampus to come closer. It came closer to him and he reached out a hand and rubbed it's wet head.
"Hiya, girl." He said and walked into the water and onto it's neck. "Let's go. Camp is gone."
Seriously? How? The hippocampus telepathically asked.
"It's a long story. I'll tell you later." He reassured.
The hippocampus nodded. Where to? It said.
"...Why not just take a ride around the coast?" He suggested. "Oh wait, earlier I found a cave underwater. I was hoping we could check it out. You know. To see if there's anything down there..."
I suppose so.
The hippocampus dove back into the water with Ryan on it's back.

(Lame... Does anyone want to stop these two?)
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 5/27/2014 at 8:19 PM Post #1433
Mizuki and Naomi made a mad dash for the dense undergrowth, with her quiver hitting her back, and bow in hand, a thought struck her wheres CherryBlossom and Lunar Eclipse? a squeal sounded from behind them, it was CherryBlossom struggling to get free, inches from the monsters large mouth. "Cherry!" Mizuki called and fired an arrow at the Werewolf. It turned and roared menacingly, and charged for the sisters. She fired again , 3 hit the werewolfs arm, angering it even more. The werewolf charged. Crap, why did it have to come to this? Mizuki unsheathed her claws, and as the the wolf charged, she lept, stepping on its head, but not before getting clawed in the shoulder. A long line of curses followed the sound of ripping flesh. Blood dripped from the wound, " Freakin' Werewolf go kill yourself!" After that remark Mizuki grabbed an arrow and her bow, she fired the projectile through the werewolfs skull. Naomi stood in shock, mostly because shes never heard her sister curse so much, especially in a row. "What are you lookin at?" Mizuki teased before walking with CherryBlossom and Lunar Eclipse farther into the forest in search of a nearby town.

Sheimi and Kagura walked through the the experimental lab to steal back all of the data about Kaguras species. "Whyd they have to do so many freaking tests on me for this?" Kagura screamed once she saw a werewolf clone. "Cuz humans are dumb." Shiemi replied, breaking the glass surrounding the clone, killing it immediately. "Thank you." Kagura sarcastically said. They walked out of the lab, happy with destroying the clone. "Now which direction do we go?" Shiemi asked,"how should I know?" Kagura started down a long hallway. After turning a few times, they arrived at the entrance. They exited the building to find themselves at a beach.

Izumi flew around a shadowy forest area, looking for anyone who was lost or needed help. "No ones here" izumi said, frowning.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 5/27/2014 at 8:33 PM Post #1434
(Lol, no one is around because they're all at Witch Tamika's house XD)
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 5/27/2014 at 8:35 PM Post #1435
(I knew it XD) (Hmm maybe a certain angel-cat will explore there, does Tamika live in a candy house XD)
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 5/27/2014 at 9:46 PM Post #1436
(She used to... That's a sad part of her past though... Not now... Her house is brick!)
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 5/27/2014 at 10:19 PM Post #1437
(Aww itd be funny if it was candy, cuz its all she can eat XD)
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 5/28/2014 at 3:36 AM Post #1438
( Wait...is Tamikia the witch from Hansel and Gretal? )

Sap and Wueen cried out as their wings stopped working and they fell to the floor. " I did nothing! " Sap complained as she sat up and brushed herself down with her four arms before moving away from the angrily buzzing Wueen.

Inu sighed. "Might as well..." he said and glanced at her hand. He lifted a arm up and hesitently took her arm gently. He wasn't really sure how to act around her now...he did just cry on her after all...pushed her away only to cry on her...

Yoka growled angrily and put the dagger back. " I'm already hating this..." he said angrily behind James and Devi.

The rest of the group looked up at Tamikia.
Hick wanted to know what was going on...must be serious if Tamikia summoned all these people...
Laika
Level 60
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/29/2014 at 12:48 PM Post #1439
Misia's head turned so quickly, that Elef was scared if his sister's spine will be alright. Misia however smiled gently.
-Watch it for me, ok?- she asked before retreating to her patient's side. She was sure Elef could manage whatever will hapen there by himself.
Elef nodded and focused on the witch just as practically anyone on the clearing. Misia sat next to the wounded guy and said:
-I'll start from the last question. We're Luminati, tough I doubt it will say you something. You can call me Misia, and over there is my twin brother. As to what's going on...we don't really know much more than you. One moment there are you, Tamika, the vampire and the girl on the clearing, the next I sense great cruelity and the girl is gone- Misia shuddered at the not so pleasant memory- then Tamika asks us to take care of you, and do something strange, and suddenly the clearing gets full of different creatures as to which every one listen to her. By the way, how do you feel? I mean- she added hurriedly- I know it's rather not pleasant being practically impaled, but now...
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 5/29/2014 at 1:12 PM Post #1440
( Hope you don't mind me interacting with the two on the beach >_> )

Mokee had been running along a beach trying to catch her run away siblings. " Come back you two! " she shouted at Boss and Cherry as she scooped a squirming Soka under one arm and carried on running after the other two.
The two young humanoid wolves giggled and spotted two creatures and ran towards them.
They ran over to the two winged wolves and giggled at them.
Cherry raised her paw like hand and petted one of them. " Volf! " she giggled out and petted the winged wolf again.
Boss stared at the other one which didn't have feathery wings but more bat wings. " Your a freak like Soka! " he growled and bared his tiny fangs at the wolf. " Only I suppose Soka is more a freak! " he added afterwards, his tiny tail flicking side to side.
Mokee caught up to the two and when she saw the two girls behind the winged wolves she bowed slightly. " Gee! Thanks for appearing now! Those wolves got these two to stop running away..."
The deformed Soka squirmed in Mokee's arms and she let him go. He ran up to one of the girl's and wagged his bony tail at them.
Mokee laughed nervously, hoping they won't react badly to Soka's slightly disturbing appearance.
Boss then poked the wolf he had been staring at and Mokee quickly scolded him.
" Boss! That's not how you treat other wolves! " she said to him sharply and quickly picked him up. Boss growled in annoyance and squirmed in his big sister's arms. " But it's a freak like Soka! " he complained.
" No one here is a freak Boss! " Mokee shouted before looking at the two girls. " Sorry about this...Boss needs to learn manners and that his brother is not a freak! "
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 143, 144, 145... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.