Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 146 1, 2, 3... 145, 146, 147... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 6/3/2014 at 11:15 AM Post #1451
( Actually I have the same avatar :3 We sometimes dress up as twins >_> Just to confuse everyone...and for a laugh :3 )

Soka's tail wagged furiously and he licked Mizuki's face with a rough tongue. He then laughed and squirmed about in her hug, trying to hug her back but un-able to because of his wolf like figure.
Mosee smiled, glad to see her brother making a new friend fast... " Well, nice to meet you all! " she said, putting Boss down once she thought he learnt his lesson.

Boss stuck out his tongue. " I am not jealous! Why would I want to look like a bony freak like Soka who is stuck as a stupid, freak like wolf and can't even become humanoid! " Boss growled, crossing his furry arms as his tail twitched in annoyance.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/7/2014 at 7:45 AM Post #1452
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=9467&page=139#1386
Author: Coradrawa
Time Posted: 5/8/2014 at 12:06 PM
Wheat laughed. " I doubt that kitsune! " he said, smiling before looking at Glacies and pretending to look surprised. " Hmm? Include you? But! I have no clue who you are? Did you teleport there? " he joked in a teasing way before laughing, unable to hold his surprised face any longer.

Tom nodded. " Y-yeah..." he stuttered out. He shivered as he shut his eyes. He didn't look forward to seeing Fate's true form again...
Suddenly he heard annoyed voices and above most of them, a hollow voice shouting in anger.
Tom bit his lower lip. This was it...seeing his greatest fear yet best friend again...

MB let out several clicks and dug it's spear like arms further into Fate. It then heard someone shouting at it and turned it's head to see a scythe being chucked at it and Fate. MB let out a few clicks before the blade hit both it and Fate.
Fate screached in pain and fell to his needs. His honey like bright purple blood coming out of more cracks in his wooden like hide.
MB's head lowered slightly from the pain it was feeling. Though it had to do it's job...
Also, like Fate, MB's green honey like blood came out more as wounds where visable on it's armored like body.
Sparks looked up at hearing Fate cry out in surprise and pain and saw new comers. Growling as he saw what they had done to his master. Sparks' hand like tipped tails tightened around Webber as it let out angry gurgaling noises at the group, including Lilith.

Kiwi ran in front of Shirou and Tom and burst through a clump of trees. She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw a scary wooden looking figure on it's knees with a equally creepy figure holding onto it's back. To the side she saw Webber tangled up in two tails with claw like hands on the end with a hissing creature. She turned back into her usually form and stared at the scene with confustion and fear.

Sparks heard something and turned it's head to see a kitsune fox. He hissed when he saw it change and then dived at her.
Kiwi cried out in surprised and stepped back away from the monster that had launched it's self at her.

( Found my reply XD )
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/7/2014 at 8:09 AM Post #1453
((Holy... How many pages back was that?! XD))

Glacies pouted in mock anger, hands on hips before a smile broke out across her face. "Baka Wheat-san!" It was one of the few japanese words she easily picked up, and got her hit on the head multiple times. After all, who would think that one of the easiest words to understand was a word that meant 'idiot'? Needless to say, Seiun burst out in laughter, but contained it quickly, his laughter muffled by his hand.
"D-d-did." Breath. "Y-you." Another intake of air. "Hear." His breathing was somewhat more regulated now. "What she called you?!" He said, softly laughing. He didn't want to attract any attention from the group they had to strike, now did he? "I can't believed yo called him that, Onmyouji-san!"

Shirou turned his head slightly, eyeing the boy on his back. "I'll put you down here, alright?" He said, slowing down. He could clearly see that Tom wasn't that.. enthusiastic to see his friend, at least not in his... What was that again? Oh yeah, true form. Turning to face Tom, the older male gripped the human's shoulders, making eye contact. "Stay here, I'll be back soon." With that, Shirou turned back, ready to sprint off in the direction of the voices.

"Guess I miscalculated that." Murmured Vulpes as she held out her left hand, allowing the scythe to return to its owner. "I really don't want to do that again, so why don't both of you, stop your fighting? It'd make all of our lives easier, yours included, MB, though I doubt you'd be bothered..." She sighed briefly, holding her choice of weapon in an attack ready position, as Mara landed beside her, her black-blue wings folding as she touched the ground. While Vulpes ignored Sparks, Mara did otherwise.
"Adriane will take care of you should you try anything." She said, dead eyes looking at Sparks.
Of course, everyone forgot about Lilith, who heaved a sigh and muttered. "Oh please, can we just end this already?" That was, until she heard Kiwi scream.
"To protect my allies and friends! Barrier!" A white and blue magic circle appeared under Lilith's feet, before a invisible barrier - seen only by the brown aura radiating off it - surrounded Kiwi moments later, the magic circle now gone.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/7/2014 at 8:25 AM Post #1454
( No clue XD )

Wheat stared at the two blankly. " Um...what? Sorry but I don't speak your weirdo speech! " He replied, not knowing she was speaking Japanese...
" Either way...someone mind translating crazy person? " He asked, smiling in Seiun's direction.

Tom stood there for a bit and glanced around. " Um..." he muttered to himself, no one around to hear him anymore.
He glanced around again before shuffiling over to a tree and climbing up it. Up a tree probably would be safest...

MB let out a few clicks, turning it's head to the one which had said it's name. It let out a few more, though kept it's spear like arms in Fate's back as the male demon assistant tried to pull MB off his back while trying his best not to hurt himself anymore.
MB looked back at Fate before letting out a piercing, almost scream like, call. Fate growled angrily. He knew that call was MB demanding he turned to his weak, human like form. Growling, the male slowly changed his form until it looked like MB was spearing a winged man.
MB looked at Fate again before removing it's spear like arms and getting off the devil assitant, letting out a few clicks.
Fate growled angrily as he bled on the floor, not standing up.
Sparks growled, stopping short of the kitsune. It's tails tightened their grip on Webber even more, the smaller creature growling and trying to claw at the larger one.

Kiwi glanced around nervously. Who the hell where these people?! And things...she thought to herself.
She glanced nervously at the creature who had tried attacking her before and shuffled around a bit before backing away from the clearing, not wanting to hang around that much.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/7/2014 at 8:37 AM Post #1455
((^^ll sry to make you go through that...?))

Seiun covered his mouth, already sitting on the ground. "She-Called-You-Idiot! She called you that with the -san suffix..! Glacies, really? I was sure you'd be better than that!"
Glacies could only managed a smile, glancing in Wheat's direction, already inching towards Seiun. "You do know, it's Japanese, right?" Seiun continued, through fits of laughter. To think such a meek girl..! He laughed some more.

((Sry Tom! But if you didn't want to see Fate >>))

Shirou ran to the clearing, slowing down at the barrier, but passed through upon remembering that only Lilith's allies could pass through, while her enemies could not. Not that the barrier lasted long anyways. It had collapsed as he stepped beyond it.
"Lilith!"
Said demon turned sharply, raising an eyebrow. "Oh, hey Shirou."
The Kitsune was fuming. She had been in danger, and that's all she had to say?! "You-"
"Oh shut it, I got some injured dobe to take care of." The kitsune clicked his tongue, knowing she was right, before turning on his heels and walking out of the clearing. He needed to clear his head. And check on Tom.

"Now, Fate dear, if I heal you, will you attack us?" Lilith meant that kindly, yet knew not of how the injured demon before her would take it. "Oh and-" She turned to the strange creature. "MB, was it? Call your... companion, off. Webber seems... rather angry right now." Could the creature even understand english? Ah well, she'd give it a go.

Vulpes raised an eyebrow, and was about to run again - they still had a killer after them that couldn't be killed - when a female demon shouted at her. "And you! Your friend is hurt! At least let me heal her before flying off again. Humans.. are rather fragile."
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/7/2014 at 9:20 AM Post #1456
( Tis okay XD )

Wheat frowned at Glacies. " Oh, I'm so sorry for having a little fun... " he said, a smile quickly returning to his face as he stood up and walked over to Glacies. " Are you are boggert for hating fun? " he joked before deciding to grab one of Glacies legs and drag her backwards for no reason at all.

Fate hissed and spat on the ground. " Go kill yourself..." he hissed out.
MB glanced at the demon, not responding.
" And no point in talking to that freak..." Fate added, his eyes glancing in MB's direction. He quickly regretted calling MB a freak because he then felt the sharp pain of one of MB's spear like hands digging into him.
MB might not be able to speak much but it sure did understand words.
MB then withdrew it's spear like arm from Fate's body, moving back to it's previous position.
Finally MB looked over at Sparks and then looked away.
Sprks let out a few noises and chucked Webber at Fate. The small creature landing on the male's face and quickly scrabbled up his body to his back where Webber just sat there.

Fate growled and shoved Webber off him as he sat up, still bleeding.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 6/8/2014 at 6:38 PM Post #1457
(We are twins no more! XD)
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/9/2014 at 7:28 AM Post #1458
((Seconding Crys XD You two planning on being twins again? XD Btw, in the next post of mine Shirou will call out for Tom! ^^ Why do I ship that...?))

"Eep!"
This sent Seiun into another fit of laughter that he, somehow, managed to conceal. "Looks like the siren knows how to play revenge!"
How the kitsune missed the onmyouji's glare was surprising. "Well so can the little kid!"
"Oof!" Seiun went sprawling into the ground, face first.
"Well then, I think we are done with the pit, don't you?" Glacies asked, turning to Wheat.

Lilith sighed, shaking her head. "Really, Fate, sometimes you do the most... stupid of things. Like calling.... MB...? A freak...? ...Yeah, I can't see that working out. MB doesn't look like a freak. He's actually, and surprisingly so, normal. So, kitsune? Your answer?"
To this Vulpes raised an eyebrow, looking over to Ally. "What say you?"
The human girl looked hesitant, but nodded her head after a few moments. She wanted to rest as well, and a bigger group should be safer, right? "Yes, please. And if you don't mind, can we join you for awhile...?"
Lilith nodded, missing Vulpes' glare at her ally. "And you, Fate? To say 'go kill yourself' to someone who has medical capabilities won't make your injuries heal faster, in fact... it might cause you to be in more pain..."
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 6/9/2014 at 9:29 AM Post #1459
(Sorry my reply took so long Cora, I thought I had replied when I havent yet T.T) (haha Soltra, the first Japanese word I picked up from watching anime was Baka XD almost all the rest have been curse words XD)
Mizuki continued to cuddle Soka and said sternly " Boss, no one is a freak, everyone is how they are its not their choice." Naomi picked up Lunar Eclipse and said " Thats right, no one is ever a freak." Tears filled Naomis eyes as memmories of her being called a freak came rushing back "How would you like it if you were called a freak Boss?" Naomi wiped the tears from her eyes hoping no one had seen them. "Right now we need to see where we're going, and possibly find a deer or something." Mizuki smiled down at Soka and all of the young pups, thinking that she didnt wanna starve them.
Edited By Snocone2 on 6/9/2014 at 9:31 AM.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/9/2014 at 1:03 PM Post #1460
( We where twins before but I had tis idea for a avatar and didn't want to forget it T-T But maybe we shall be twins again...you shall never know! Mwhahahahaha! )

( And I still think Shirou and Tom are cute together XD (is that bad?))

Wheat laughed at the two when Glacies became annoyed at the kitsune. " Well, I did most of the work while you two where bussy cleaning your nails...but sure, I think it's done! " Wheat said, smiling as he sat down at the edge of it, laughing gently to himself.

MB looked around the group again, confirming if they where dangerous or not...assuming they where, MB's body peeled back or jerked forward in places as it returned to it's normal form, it's large eyes watching the group.
Fate growled. " Ah shut up! Wounds heal over time...they just hurt..." he growled at Lilith, sitting up as he leant against a tree's base.
MB then walked over to the female kitsune (Kiwi) and looked at her for a bit before grabbing one of Kiwi's tails and pulling it close to her face to examine it.
Kiwi cried out in surprise and fell over as MB pulled one of her fox tails. Pulling her face away from the floor, Kiwi growled and kicked one of MB's legs, causing the creature to look surprised as it's legs buckled and it fell to the ground, releasing the tail.
Kiwi got up and brushed her tail down, glaring at the creature. " This thing is weird! " Kiwi grumbled to herself, eyeing MB.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 145, 146, 147... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.020 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.