Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 147 1, 2, 3... 146, 147, 148... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 6/9/2014 at 1:22 PM Post #1461
Boss stuck his tongue out. " But I WON'T be called a freak because I'm not! I'm perfectly normal! " he growled at the older creature angrily. " However Soka IS a freak, the biggest, fattest freak around! "
Boss then laughed. " Apart from he ISN'T fat! So he's even more of a freak! He's like a weak, burnt twig I can easily snap between my paws! "

Soka whimpered a bit at Boss's reply and tried cuddling as close as he could to Mizuki. He hated being called a freak...

Mosee growled angrily and picked Boss up harshly by the tail. " Boss! " she shouted, swinging him about by the tail. " This is no way to treat your brother! He may be the runt but how do you not know he might become the leader of a pack?! If you carry on this way I'll starve you for a week with only vegetables dipped in dung! " Mosee threated her younger brother.
Boss instantly looked guilty and sorry at his sister's outraged shouting and his ears flattened with slight fear. " S-sorry..." he muttered.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 6/9/2014 at 1:36 PM Post #1462
Mizuki looked like she was going to slap Boss silly. " BOSS!!!! That is NOT how you treat your brother!" She screamed in anger., then softly spoke to Soka " its okay Soka, your brothers just being a jerk." Naomi looked really shocked at her sisters defensivness to that misformed pup. " Boss youd best watch what you call your brother, I know I wouldn't want to be eating veggies covered in dung." Naomi warned him and pulled the pup she was holding more closely.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/9/2014 at 1:42 PM Post #1463
Cherry looked up at the four arguing and laughed. " But Soka IS a freak " she is in a happy tone. " He can't change his form, he looks like he's been starved for years and been in a war! "
Innocently, Cherry looked at the older females. " So how isn't he a freak? "
Mosee sighed in a agitated tone. " I have to put up with both of you calling your brother freak! " she muttered angrily and tossed Boss to the floor before picking Cherry up and swinging her sister about by the tail. " Don't call your brother a freak! " she growled at Cherry before also tossing the pup to the floor.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 6/9/2014 at 2:24 PM Post #1464
Naomi looked sternly at both siblings and then looked sympatheticly at Soka " I cant believe you have to deal wiht this every day." She walked over to soka and stroked him. " Boss and Cherry, you say one more rude comment about Soka, and I will personally torture you." Mizuki handed Soka to Naomi and morphed into a kitsune " You hear me!?!" she leaned down so she was eye to eye with the pups.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/10/2014 at 12:11 PM Post #1465
The two pups quickly looked scared. The corners of Cherry's eyes pricked with tears and she began crying, Boss copying her.
Mosee couldn't help but look at the girls angrily. " Geez! Be a bit careful! These guys are only seven years old! Their puppies! " She said crossly before scooping Cherry and Boss up, trying to stop the two from sobbing by singing a weird song to the two.

Soka looked up at the one which had stroked him, his bone like tail wagging. " You get used to it! " he said, trying to then look tough but only looking even creepier.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 6/10/2014 at 12:24 PM Post #1466
" sorry, I think I went overboard... like with that werewolf earlier...." Mizuki apologized to the two puppies and to Mokee " it just irritates me when you're calling your brother a freak. So please Boss and Cherry dont do it again." Mizuki was reminded of the werewolf attack by a sharp pain in her arm and the wet feel of blood running down her arm and onto the ground
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/10/2014 at 1:31 PM Post #1467
The two carried on crying. Mosee attempting her best to calm them down when she smelt the familiar smell of blood. The sharp tang smell of it made her raise her head, her two ears tilited to the side in confusion.

Soka also looked up at the smell of blood, only to spot some had dripped on the floor. He rushed over to the blood on the floor and stared at it before a creepy grin spread onto his distorted face and his tongue came out and started licking where the small amount of blood was.
" Soka leave that alone! " Mosee said as she ran over to the bleeding girl. " Hey you 'kay?! "
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 6/10/2014 at 1:36 PM Post #1468
" ya im fine, the freaking werewolf from earlier today scartched me... then I went into overkill mode." Mzukilooked guilty about going into overkill. " Please stop crying, I wont hurt you." Mizuki tried to cheer up the puppies. " how about I give you some extra meat tonight, whats your favorite kind?"
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/10/2014 at 1:40 PM Post #1469
Mosee glanced at the cut. " Isn't that one was of how werewolf genes pass to another creature to infect them with werewolf genes? " she said worriedly before looking a bit embaressed at her offer for the puppies. " Um...they're still a bit to young to eat much meat...they still have milk..."

Soka carried on licking where the blood fell, clearly enjoying the taste.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 6/10/2014 at 1:44 PM Post #1470
" I dont know, but it was huge and black... Ugh but im already a kitsune, its kind of like a wolf..." mizuki stared at the cut and decided she needed to clean the wound " do you have any hydrogen peroxide? Its usually what I use to clean wounds. And Boss what do you wanna eat or drink that you hardly have , you too, Cherry. "
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 146, 147, 148... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.018 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.