Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 148 1, 2, 3... 147, 148, 149... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/11/2014 at 8:41 AM Post #1471
((Crystal....! *whines* Go copy Cora!!!! And no, i think both boys are cute ^^))

By now Seiun had already gotten his laughter under control, only shaking his head with a chuckle as his laughter died down. "Yeah, yeah, make us sound like girly-girls, how beautiful. Well then, Glacies? The ice, I'll supply the heat. Or would you rather wait for it melt by itself?" Just then an idea popped into the kitsune's mind. "Say, Wheat, do you think we can fill the pit itself with ice cubes, making it ice water instead? I'd love to see Peea shivering in the cold."
Glacies gave a laugh. "I can make ice cube! Oh and, maybe after he falls into the water, I can drop a huge ice cube on his head?"
"...Glacies, I don't think Peea can afford to lose any more brain cells..."

Lilith shook her head, ignoring Fate as she went to inspect Ally, though she did make a comment about MB before doing so. "Nah, I think he... she... it...? Looks cool. Would be nice if.... whatever it is.... could talk though." She said when she saw what MB did to Kiwi. "I think... he, she, it, is just curious. It's kinda cute, in a way."
"Hm." This was said by Vulpes. "With that said, it brings to us the question of your wellbeing. Kiwi, was it? How are you? You did just... faceplanted, as they call it."
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 6/11/2014 at 12:29 PM Post #1472
( Err >_> I don't think she'll be able to because of the stuff I have XD Diamonds shop stuff... )

( XD I'm not alone in thinking they are cute!!! )

Wheat laughed. " Wait, he HAS some brain cells left?! " Wheat said, pretending to look shocked. " Oh no! This changes my point of view of the world! " he joked.
He then thought for a moment. " Plus I thinking a freezing cold trap would be great! And if it's not to dirty we could maybe swim in it later...it is hot today anyway! "

( No Shirou and Tom? )

MB looked over at the demon who had been talking about it. A weird noise came from it and it let out a few words in a screechy voice like nails on a chalkboard. " Mmee, peak " MB said, tiliting it's head as it attempted to get the words right. Though that would be near impossible because MB was never really designed to communicate through words...just beating up something else... " Mmee Dezil Assiscant Conztroleerr "
MB then pointed to Fate. " Mmeee zummend bi iimm "
Kiwi snorted. " Cute? It flamin' weird! " she replied to Lilith before hearing MB speaking. " And it sounds bloody awful!! " she added, covering her fox ears.
MB looked over at Kiwi and hissed angrily, understanding the insult.

Fate sighed and looked away from the group. " Bunch of morons..." he growled as he shut his eyes, wincing as he felt a small stab of pain where he was bleeding.
Webber looked at his master with a bit of a worried look, knowing his master was badly beaten up.

( Translation in case you can't understand MB >_> 'Me speak, me devil assistant controler, me summoned by him' )
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/11/2014 at 12:33 PM Post #1473
Mosee frowned a bit still. " So? How ever said you still can't be infected in one way or another? " she then tilited her head in confusion. " Hydro-gen...um...Purroxe? " she said confused. " I don't even known what that is! "

Soka looked up at the bleeding area, his small, deformed, paws then latched onto her trousers ( or skirt or shorts >_> ) to pull himself up, trying to reach the cut and his tongue was waving around in the air, wanting to lick up the source of blood.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 6/11/2014 at 2:23 PM Post #1474
" Hydrogen Peroxide is what I used to use to clean out all of my cuts or injuries. I dont wanna become a werewolf, think of how smelly I might become... oh wait im n alresdy part fox soo I dont think the hygene would change. It might actually be pretty cool." Mizuki bent down to pet Soka " Soka, blood isnt good for your system buddy."
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/11/2014 at 3:05 PM Post #1475
Mosee couldn't help but feel a little insulted at her calling werewolves smelly. " Ehm...werewolves are cousins to my species..." she commented. " Only we change when we want into a wolf, not a humanoid wolf...so...I take that 'smelly' comment as a bit of a insult... "

Soka gently nipped at Mizuki's hand. " Tasty! " he complained, still attempting to pull himself up to the cut to lick the blood.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 6/11/2014 at 3:24 PM Post #1476
" im so sorry, whats wrong with me today, I never knwe they could transform on command... I had always thought every night they transformed. The humans make up so many lies about us, and all ive ever known about my species and other species is what the humans told me." Mizuki looked like she wanted to dissipear, "At least Sokas not mad at me... " Naomi slapped Mizuki for saying something like that. " You know better than that, you just need to think before you speak!"
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 6/12/2014 at 7:58 AM Post #1477
Andrew chuckled, this girl talked a lot more then he could actually keep up with. "I um... I feel better than before." He said and propped himself up with his elbow. "Tamika... Crazy ******." He muttered and let out a small groan. "God... I should have known it was a vampire. nobody reacts that badly to fire. Do you know what was up with him and that human? They seemed oddly attached..." He noted.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 6/12/2014 at 8:04 AM Post #1478
Tamika felt chills go up her spine and she turned around to see Mr. Angel standing behind her being a creeper. "And what the hell are you doing!?" She exclaimed and pointed for him to go and join the group. It seemed like she was running a supernatural daycare instead of an army to take out an evil witch.

James smiled at Devi, ignoring what the guy said behind them, "You know what, I can't believe we actually did run into each other again. Were is your evil******bird?" He asked and watched as Sin, in human form, walked towards them. He still wasn't happy with how scampi her dress was.

Kazomee had lost Yoka for a minute but caught a glimpse of him in the crowd. With a smile she walked through the crowd and stood next to him, "This is weird huh?" She asked and shifted form foot to foot with impatience.

Everyone else just stares at Tamika like she is crazy for yelling at Mr. Angel....

(Still finishing my characters for this...)
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/12/2014 at 1:37 PM Post #1479
( If your still finishing ocs should I reply or not...? )
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 6/12/2014 at 3:41 PM Post #1480
(Yeah, go ahead :D)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 147, 148, 149... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.018 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.