Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 149 1, 2, 3... 148, 149, 150... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Laika
Level 60
Threads: 2
Posted: 6/12/2014 at 5:14 PM Post #1481
So she wasn't the only one that thought that the girl and the vampire were close... Misia decided it was worth remembering, as she shook her head and answered:
-I don't really know the origin or nature of their connection, but she probably was close to him.-"judging from the way he reacted to her kidnapping, even very close" she thought as she continued- Also, he didn't mean to kill you, he was acting on instinct from what I could felt, so forgive him, ok? Don't move too much yet- she warned- you may be able to walk normally in about hour or so, but it's still risky now.
She eyed the Shadow- It was further from them, but still visible and that worried Misia. Normally, if life was saved, Shadow would disappear, waiting for the next ocassion to strike...

((I just realized I started rp-ing with you all and saved the character you wanted to kill, Sarah, sorry for that. I'll leave this open, in case you still would like to kill him))
Edited By Laika on 6/12/2014 at 5:14 PM.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 6/12/2014 at 7:59 PM Post #1482
(XD Don't worry!!! He was never meant to die... I just wanted to spice up the Rp and scare Jay slightly.)
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/13/2014 at 12:55 AM Post #1483
(( .... well, then it looks like the twins will be taking a break ^^))

(No worries, you aren't XD)

Seiun shook his head, chuckling. "The walls of the pit are made of soil, Wheat. I doubt it would be anything but freezing cold muddy water."
"...Hm.." An idea popped into Glacies' mind. "Well... I could try to make it snow...? Snow is just ice crystals right? How hard can it be?" Hopefully easy, since Wheat was right. It was kinda hot. "Well, anyway, water first, ice cubes next. Seiun?" She turned to the kitsune after lifting her hand, aiming it at the area above the pit.
"Huh." In seconds, fire and ice mixed, and the pit was filled quite quickly, as Glacies went to work to make the water cold.
"So, Wheat, how should we get Peea to fall down this?" The wolves had already gotten the materials needed to hide the hole in the ground and stood waiting for Glacies to finish, while looking at the two boys, waiting to hear their plan.

( Eh I forgot >< )
"Tom?" Shirou asked looking around. It was only after he glanced upwards did he see the boy in question up a tree. A smile tugged at the kitsune's lips. "What are you doing up there?" As he said that, he made his way beneath the tree, all the while keeping his gaze on Tom. "Hm, interesting, I didn't think you'd be able to climb that.

Lilith gave a curt laugh, shaking her head. "Well, it doesn't have the most melodic voice, but... I don't think it was meant to speak form the beginning. I have to say, it's surprising that it came speak so well if it really wasn't made for speaking. Though er.... Are you the only Devil Assistant Controller? You shouldn't be, should you? There are quite a number of Assistants out there... But... wouldn't other Controllers be summoned here as well then?" This was just her being curious, and she didn't expect MB to answer her, but given that it just spoke... well, there's a first for everything, right?
"Hey... human... what's your name...?"
"Ally. Said as Eh-li." Came the reply.
"Interesting... Light that mends both body and light, heal this wound and then take flight." A blue glow surrounded Lilith's palm, and as she moved her hand over Ally's wounds, they slowly healed, the blue magic brushing against them before fading into the wind.
((What happened to Water, btw?))

...Well, it seemed the kitsune was fine. Vulpes walked over to the Assistant, right hand glowing the same blue as Lilith's. She knelt beside... Fate, was it? And lifted her hand to the wounds, allowing the magic to do it's work and heal them. "You should accept help when it's offered..." She didn't care if the demon didn't want help though, for she merely wanted the wounds to heal. Besides, it didn't seem to her that the demon was enjoying the pain. Glancing back at Ally, she sighed. That female demon still have more power than her. All the kitsune could do to the wounds was to lessen the pain, and heal small bruises and cuts... not, for example, the wounds left behind when MB stabbed Fate.

( Then I must speak MB, cause I understood that owo Save the 'speak' part though...)
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 6/13/2014 at 1:22 PM Post #1484
Mr.Angel couldn't help but glare at Tamikia. " Sorry if your blind witch..." he growled at her in his chilling voice before he spread his tattered wings and glided down to the rest of the group.

Devi smiled at James happily. " Right here! " she giggled and pointed up. Suddenly the large bird had landed next to Devi, almost as tall as the child like girl. " He recently ate so he shouldn't be as grumpy! "
Sinner's head then twisted round to stare at a female human coming towards them. He hissed and turned his head away, staring at James with intent eyes. He's wondering where your diddy birdie is! " Devi explained before giggiling. " Though he may just want to eat her! "

Yoka looked at her and sighed. " Tell me about it...it sucks having a vampire right in front of me and Tamikia being so protective..." he huffed out angrily and crossed his arms. " Though I do wonder what's going on... "
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/14/2014 at 9:21 AM Post #1485
Mosee shook her head side to side. " Um...they can't change on command...my species does... " she explained. Her ears twitching a bit.
Soka tried reaching up as far as his small distorted body could before he lost his balance and fell over on his back. Yelping in surprise he scrabbled onto his feet and dashed around a bit before stopping and looking a little embarrassed.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/14/2014 at 9:37 AM Post #1486
( XD )

Wheat smiled and chuckled to himself. He watched the two combine snow and fire and then heard him being asked a question. " Hmm? Oh...right..." he muttered, thinking for a bit. " Perhaps we should do what we said before? Chuck rocks at him so he'll chase us and run in? Or unless you have a better idea...? " he reminded them of the idea before. He thought it would be funny to do that...

Tom smiled at the kitsune. " Um...well...if Fate came this way I judged he would be pretty p***ed and it would be safer up a tree then down on the ground..." Tom then couldn't help but laugh gently at Shirou saying he didn't think Tom would be able to climb that. " I am 21 years old...even though I look like a kid... " Tom replied as he started shuffling down the tree. He knew he was short for his age and had the face of a 14 year old but something told him Shirou didn't actually know he was that old...

( Yep XD He's 21 years old... )

( No clue what happened to Water... )

MB shook it's head. " Mmee unz of undreeds av Controlzers! Only unz Controlzer neeft for controlzing! " MB replied, watching the blue light. It then noticed someone healing Fate and walked over, pushing them away. " Eee dezerves paan! " MB growled threateningly, knowing it's job was to put Devil Assistants in their place with pain...
Fate was surprised someone was trying to heal his wounds when he was the one that lashed out. " I don't need healing... " he replied angrily before MB came over and pushed the girl away. " Besides...this bloody a** hole won't allow it... "

( I'll translate again even though you understood most of it last time XD 'Me one of hundreds of controlers! Only one controler needed for controling! He deserves pain'
MB is so kind XD )
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 6/16/2014 at 12:54 PM Post #1487
" Gaah im so sorry. Now that I think about it... being a werewolf-kitsune would be awesome. I would get to be awesome and have claws and everything." Mizuki looked at the embarrassed Soka and held him again. "Are you alright Soka?" She smiled to Soka and stroked his boney back
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/16/2014 at 1:03 PM Post #1488
Mokee smiled briefly before looking down at the two sniffiling puppies. Cherry and Boss where no longer crying but had tried their best to cuddle into the fur on Mokee's chest, as though wanting to hide.
Mokee smiled at the two before looking at the embarrassed Soka being fussed over.

Soka squirmed about and back away a bit, still looking embarrassed. " I-I'm fine! Why wouldn't I be?! " he said quickly, not wanting to admit he fell on his back...
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 6/16/2014 at 1:15 PM Post #1489
Mizuki looked sadly at the two pups, wishing she could dissipear, Naomi walked up to the two pups and started petting them " She never would torture a pup, but she needs to think before she says anything. " Naomi sent Lunar and CherryBlossom to cheer them up and reassure them that Mizuki isnt evil.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin groaned and said to Lucy " Why am I stuck with you.?" He re adjusted his sword and looked harshly at Lucy " I-Im sorry" She looked sadly down at her feet, clutching her sword tightly. They came across three puppies, one deformed, 2 kitsune girls and a werewolf. " Who are you? And What do you want!?" "STOP IT RIN!" It was one of the rare occasions Lucy yelled.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/16/2014 at 2:23 PM Post #1490
Mokee smiled at Naomi thankfully as she tried to make the two upset siblings better. " Yeah, you two should know better! Your to adorable for anyone to hurt! " Mokee added as she then hugged them both tightly and swum them around slightly as her tail swished side to side.

Soka noticed two more people and tilted his head. He assumed they might of been friends of the two girls and he ran up to them. Giggling in his child like voice that didn't match his appearance. " I'm Soka! " he said, jumping up to put his two front paws on the male, his bony tail wagging side to side so fast it looked it might fly off any second.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 148, 149, 150... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.