Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 150 1, 2, 3... 149, 150, 151... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 6/16/2014 at 2:34 PM Post #1491
Rin looked at the Deformed pup happily wagging his tail at lighting speed " Hi Im Rin... " he said hesitantly, cringing at Sokas appearance. Lucy ran twords the group sitting together, one was holding the other two pups. " Hi, Im Lucy!" She said, then tripped over her long dress falling flat on her face. Her sword skidded twords the one, who was apparently bleeding. " What happened?" She asked getting up and dusting herself off. She grabbed her sword, and unsheathed it ,looking to see if there was any damage done to the blade. Putting back her sword, she examined Mizukis arm. " Was it a werewolf?" Mizuki nodded solemly and then glanced ruefully at the two puppies. " I think youve been infected, im not exactly sure though.Oh! I almost forgot! " Lucy stood up and bowed " Im Lucy Heartfillia, and thats Rin Akashia. " " Im Mizuki and thats my sister Naomi." She pointed to her sister with her good arm.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 6/16/2014 at 2:39 PM Post #1492
Soka's deformed face frowned slightly as he felt that the guy wasn't completely...happy with him... " Don't be like my brother and sister! " he said firmly, trying to put on a stern face. " No calling me a freak! I'm just special! "

( You are special Soka * nods * )

Mokee glanced at the sword nervously and held Cherry and Boss a little tighter, her ears flattened a bit. She hated weapons when they weren't safe...and it being unsheathed just put her on edge...she had no clue if this person would then try to harm her or her siblings...
Cherry sniffled a bit before speaking, her voice wavering from still being upset. " C-can you put you knife away...? " she asked, not knowing about it being called a sword. " Big...s-sis...doesn't like them..."
Edited By Coradrawa on 6/16/2014 at 2:39 PM.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 6/16/2014 at 2:47 PM Post #1493
(GO SOKA tell him whos boss.)

"Im so sorry." Lucy said and set her sword down about 6 feet away. " I just take it everywhere I go, it was my mothers..." Lucy looked at the puppies kindly and said " The long knife I have is actually called a sword, but its okay if you call it a knife." Rin looked at soka kindly " Of course, You are special, no ones a freak." He thought back to when people called hima freak " Mokee? Would you like me to put away my bow as well?" Mizuki asked moving her bow to her case.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/17/2014 at 1:20 AM Post #1494
(Sry if my posts get ridiculously long, I'm practicing XD)

Glacies' eyes shifted over to Wheat, observing him as Seiun tossed back his answer nonchalantly.
"Yeah, we should, but maybe mud balls instead." Said the kitsune as he stepped back from the pit, turning to face the siren. "While stones may be fun, I doubt we'd live through that once Peea realizes it was us who threw the stones." He continued as he wiped the palms of his hands on his kimono, before circling Wheat, with his hands clasped behind his back. "Glacies, work on the ice cubes, I'll help make the mud balls if Wheat agrees to the plan."
Glacies gave a snort. Trust the boys to leave her out of the fun stuff, as usual. "No. If anything, at least wait for me. I may be just a girl, but it doesn't mean that I'm scared of getting a little dirty." She huffed, as more and more ice cubes started appearing in the muddy pool of water. While it was murky, it was still somewhat clear. But Glacies knew that if anyone stepped in that, they would be covered head to toe with mud.
"Besides, this simple task won't take long at all! Controlling ice comes naturally to me, and I would like to be a part of getting that peacock to come here." She continued indignantly. "Just because I'm a kid doesn't mean I'm slow at the things I do!"
It was to this that Seiun flinched, stepping to the right of the siren and eyeing the onmyouji with an eye closed. "Then join us." He said simply, resuming his pacing. "Three mud balls in his face is something he definitely cannot ignore." He added, swooping down to the ground and molding a ball of mud in his hand. "So Wheat, what do you think? Or should we place small pebbles in the mud before we throw them?" Seiun asked, bending down to pick a small gray pebble, holding out the ball of mud in one hand and the pebble in another as he stood up again.

Shirou laughed at Tom's words. "I doubt we'd have to fear him. So long as he doesn't attack us, I believe we can deal with an angry Fate." He noted, as he leaned on the tree's trunk, crossing his legs at the ankles. "Though I have to admit, I did not think you would be that age. I had thought you would be younger than that." Shirou admitted, glancing Tom's way.
The human indeed looked quite young, and it would be hard to tell his age, supernatural or not. Though still... how could he not have guessed sooner? Shirou sighed, shaking his head. "Still, I never thought I'd see a human who could so easily climb a tree like a cat." He noted, glancing at the tree branches before shifting his gaze back to Tom. "Learnt how to do that when you were a kid, Tom?" He asked, crossing his arms as he waited for the human to reach the ground.

Vulpus braced herself, swiftly regaining her balance to avoid falling face first into the ground.
"Oh, that's understandable." Lilith noted, as she caught wind of MB's words, and watched with mild amusement as the creature pushed Vulpus away. She had to hand it to that kitsune. Even with that scythe in her hand she still had quite a good balance. "There, Ally, I'm done."
"R-really?!" Ally had felt a slight pain as the wounds closed together, but once the pain faded away, she had thought that more time was required before her wounds were completely healed. So, she checked. "They're healed!" She exclaimed, surprised, as Lilith asked.
"Of course they are, dear, I'm a magician, and I'm pretty good at what I do."

"MB, I think Fate learnt his lesson, so I believe we can heal his wounds now." Vulpus tried reasoning, but innately knew that the creature may not listen. But still, she felt she had to give it a try. "Besides, sometimes, pain isn't the best way." She said with a shrug.

(Creative juice ran out ><))
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/20/2014 at 12:01 PM Post #1495
( Sorry for late reply! )

Mokee carried on looking at the sword nervous then shook her head as though coming out of a trance. " No, bows I am fine with...it's blades I have a problem with... " she replied as Cherry scrambled out of her paws and walked over to the girl. She lifted a paw and smiled. " What's the difference? " she asked, tiliting her head and looking like a lost puppy with wide, curious eyes.

Soka looked proud at thinking he managed to succeed in telling someone off. He then bounced around the guy's feet before playfully nipping his ankles. " Play? " he then asked, jumped up again and putting his paws on his front. " Do you like tag? I LLOOVVEE tag! "
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/20/2014 at 12:21 PM Post #1496
( Blurgh Xo So late a reply! )

Wheat's face scrunched up a bit in thought. " Hmm...mud balls with pebbles in would certainly get his attention! " he face before his face burst out in a smile before looking at Glacies. " But your a girl, I'm sure you wanted to shriek when you got dirt in your nails and I put a worm on you! " he then laughed. " Oh right, you did shriek then! "

Tom reached the ground and dropped the last few centimetres. " Well I know I'm short for my age and have a childish face, so I don't blame you... " Tom then sighed. " And climbing trees like that? Being chased by bullies sure gives you a urge to find safety anyway... "
Tom then glanced at where Shirou came from. " And I just hope that you guys can stop him...he's probably gonna be p***ed at me later... " he muttered to himself before looking back at Shirou.

MB armoured face changed to a sneer. " Eee oows nuthin'! 'ee only earns wwiith 'ain! " it replied harshly. Then, as if to prove it's point, it raised a claws hand and then plunged in deep into Fate's right arm, causing him to grimace and bite down hard on his lips to prevent himself from screaming. Blood came out of his arm quickly and small drops came from his lip where he was biting.
MB pulled her hand out and put it near Sparks, who's Slimy, rotten looking tongue back out and licked the blood off it's masters hand.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 6/20/2014 at 12:26 PM Post #1497
"Ya know, there isnt any differance other than the length." Lucy smiled and hugged Cherry " Sure ill play tag, it happens to be my favorite game!" Rin didnt wnna dissipoint the lil guy so he chased after Soka like he was 'it'
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/20/2014 at 12:33 PM Post #1498
Cherry giggled and wondered closed to the sword. She then attempted to pick it up but her small paws struggled to get a grip on it, causing her to keep dropping it.
" Cherry! " Mokee said in a warning kind of voice. She knew that if Cherry got hurt her sibling instincts would probably cause her to lash out at the woman it belonged to.
Boss had fallen asleep during that time, sucking on the end of his furry tail.

Soka laughed and ran away, his muscles visible as he ran. " Catch me! Catch me! Catch me if you ccaann! " he laughed out as he ran around. Eventually it was clear Soka couldn't exactly control where he was running because he eventually started just running in small circles. Though he believed he wasn't.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 6/20/2014 at 12:38 PM Post #1499
" Mokee, would you like me to put my sword in my duffle bag? I dont want Cherry to end up getting hurt." Lucy looked at cherry, thinking of how horrible it would be if she got hurt. She picked up her sword and moved it to the duffle bag, sitting about 3 yards away. Rin stopped and was breathing heavily " Wow, Soka your fast!"
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/20/2014 at 1:29 PM Post #1500
Cherry looked very upset as the sword was taken away from her and put in a bag. She puffed her fluffy cheeks out angrily. She could never open bags with zips because of her hands being like paws and zips being to small...
She then stumbled over to the woman and sat down next to her, her small tail flicking now and then.

Soka skidded to a stop, no longer going round in a circle. " Heh heh! " he laughed, bounding up to the boy and running around him in a large circle. " Do you give uupp?! " he cried happily.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 149, 150, 151... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.018 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.