Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 152 1, 2, 3... 151, 152, 153... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 11:37 AM Post #1511
(My sister was watching Black Bullet and I didnt wanna miss alot, so I went back and forth typing on here and watching the show XD)
Rin was just glad Boss hadnt gotten hurt, he faced the demon, sword ready in his hands. Naomi snarnled at the demon and approached slowly, as if warning it of their fearsome attack. Lucy readied herself, taking deep breaths to calm herself, she raised her sword and nodded to everyone that she was ready. Mizuki had 3 arrows loaded and ready to fire at the signal, wincing as her wound reopened.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 11:41 AM Post #1512
Mokee advanced forward with the others and stopped. Waiting for the command when she could rip her teeth into the demon's flesh. She shook her head. She shouldn't be having those thoughts! Damn wolf instincts...

The three puppies watched, scared at they could be. Boss had returned to the group and had huddled close to Cherry, both pushing Soka away when he came close for a bit of comfort.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 11:54 AM Post #1513
(Had to finish up my reply for City of Coral)
Rin yelled " NOW!" Everything seemed to happen at once, Mizuki fired her arrows at the beast, while Naomi lept forward and slashed the Demon using al of her strength. (Quick question, do Kitsunes use fox fire? Or was that only on InuYasha XD i wasnt thinking of Shippo when I said that XD) Rin and Lucy simulatniously slashed the demon, Rins flames made it ignite in a strange blue light.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 11:59 AM Post #1514
( Yes they do :3 And Shippo is a fox demon XD Fox demon= Kitsune relation :3 )

Mokee sprinted forward. Her teeth showing in a snarl as she then lept at the demon and plunged her teeth into it's thick hide, her claws scrabbling against it's skin to get a grip.
The puppies stared at the group with fear and with slight jealously.
Soka glanced at his two siblings before taking cautious steps towards the fighting. He wanted to see what was going on...to see the demon winning or losing....he just wanted to see...
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 12:08 PM Post #1515
(Yay I kind of feel like my characters are somwhat like Shippo X3)
Mizuki looked back to see Soka coming twords the fight... " Soka sweety youll get hurt if you come any closer." She said in an attempt to stop him. Naomi unleashed her fox fire on the demon " Damn it..." she whispered, not loud enough for anyone to hear. Rin got his blade stuck in the demons fat rolls.. " Why did it HAVE to be fat rolls? Why couldnt it be flesh?" Lucy laughed and tried to sink her sword into its flesh, the fox fire and the Satans fire were helping significantly in softening the flesh.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 12:17 PM Post #1516
Soka stopped for a second when Mizuki told him to stop. He carried on watching and got the smell of burning fat. He tried scrunching up his nose but a nose in his face prevented him, making it stay straight. The pup then slowly began slinking forward again, eager to have a great view of the fight.

Mokee had easily climbed up the demon's body to it's fat head. She snarled before opening her jaws and biting down hard on one of it's eyes. She felt it pop like a small balloon and pulled away, saliva dripping from her jaws as her wolven side took over. And the only thought was death.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 12:32 PM Post #1517
Lucy got the jdea from Mokee, KILL! Go for the eyes, then the throat." What the hell am I thinking!?" she thought "Its my freaking kitsune side!" She couldnt stop herself, she felt her sword drop from her hands as she morphed into a kitsune... she bit the fat and ripped the demon to shreds, like Mokee had. " Lucy, stop! Its not like you to loose control in a fight!" He yelled and tried to cut the head off of the demons fat shoulders.(Its a FAAT Demon theyve got there)
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 12:35 PM Post #1518
Soka creeped closer until he was only a few feet away from the fight. He smiled as he watched the fight, fascinated.
Mokee's head lurched towards the last eye and bit that one to. Once that eye had disappeared in a mound of goo she turned and started tearing her teeth at the demon's throat around, animal snarls coming from her as she tried to tear away the thick layer of fat.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 12:44 PM Post #1519
(O.o Gory XD my characters gotta join in too )
Lucy helped Mokee by ripping into the other side of the throat, standing on its head. Rin felt be didnt have time for theyre joy in ripping it to shreds. " Would you knock it off? I know its fat and everything but you shouldnt be enjoying it!" Rin contunued murdering the demon, but definetly not as bruatlly as the girls. Pretty soon Naomi started ripping ******s of fat from the demon. " How..." he started then thought it was best to just not talk, cuz that might become him. "Soka come back!" Mizuki called after firing another arrow at the demon. "Soka its dangerous to be that close to the fight! "
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 12:51 PM Post #1520
( XD This rp did have a gory warning on it :3 )

Mokee eventually managed to dig a small hole to the air pipe. She pulled back from a second, her eyes wild as she stared at the red air pipe. She then dived forward and pulled it out, but tearing it with her teeth. She ignored the guy telling them not to enjoy it. Why shouldn't she be able to enjoy it? Her life!

Soka didn't go back. In face he shuffled a bit closer, eyes wide as he watched. He always wondered what fighting was like. Close up fighting with claws, weapons and teeth...
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 151, 152, 153... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.027 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.