Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 153 1, 2, 3... 152, 153, 154... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 12:56 PM Post #1521
(Haha, I watch a LOT of gory movies it doesnt bother me :3 )
Lucy started using her claws and digging into the belly of the demon , blood splattered over her body and face.. dripping everywhere... Naomi went to the hesd of the demon and started ripping fat from wherever she could see some. " Ugh.. what have I gotten myself into." Rin stabbed the carcuss of the demon , apparently the girls didnt know that it was dead, or wanted to play in the fat, and murder things...
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 12:59 PM Post #1522
Spotting it was dead. Soka smiled and sprinted towards it. He then tried pretending he had helped but clamping his jaws on a small bit of fat and trying to pull it away from the body. His back legs slipped and he fell over, releasing the un-moved fat. He stared at the chuck with annoyance before trying again. The same result.

Mokee had carried on tearing her teeth into the neck of it and after a while only a small bit of flesh actually kept the head on, she tore that away along with the head and dropped it. Staring at the red, fatty neck that was left.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 1:04 PM Post #1523
Lucy had finally hollowed out the stomach andmstarted ripping all around it, making a tunnel through the throat. Naomi on the other hand was murdering the rump of the demon, and pulling its tail, until it fell off the beast. Mizuki threw up at the scene, what was her sister doing? What were they all doing? Rin continued halfheartedly stabbing the carcass.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 1:11 PM Post #1524
Soka had given up on the demon and trotted over to Mizuki. " Your really good! You could actually get through the demon! " he complimented before seeing the vomit on the floor and shuffling away from it.

Cherry and Boss couldn't help but look more frightened then they where before. What was their sister doing?!
Why had it's head come off?! Why where they doing that?! It was dead!

The two shuffled away, tails tucked between their legs and their ears flat in fright. They where now scared of the group of adults.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 1:17 PM Post #1525
Mizuki saw Soka shuffle away, " Sorry, its just disgusting, I cant believe my sisters still trying to kill it, its already dead!" Mizuki stood up and morphed into a kitsune. She let out a series of growls, saying she was going to try to stop them. Lucy giggled as she poked her head out where the demons head used to be. Naomi giggled too and clawed hee way into the stomach cavity through the back of the demon. Rin was disgusted he walked away, thinking " This is SERIOUS overkill."
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 1:22 PM Post #1526
Soka frowned at his sister's delight at tearing the dead demon to shreds.
Mokee had made a tunnel down the demon's throat and eventually ended up at the stomach, falling into the cavity before diving at one of the stomach walls and making a new tunnel to get out of the stomach.

" Sister! Stop! " Cherry eventually shouted with a whimpering voice as she clutching her brother in a tight hug.
Mokee ignored them and then Soka shouted. " Mokee! STOP! "
Once again the female humanoid wolf ignored her siblings and carried on clawing and biting the corpse.
Soka frowned. The only other way he could think of making her stop was to attack her...or...worry her...
He shook his head. The only way to worry her was to attempt changing into a humanoid wolf form. Last time he almost bled to death...
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 1:33 PM Post #1527
Mizuki ran twords Mokee." Mokee please stop, your little brothers and sister are horrified! Theyre scared beyond belief. " Mizuki ran to Lucy who was running into the ribcage continously. " Lucy, look at me, the little ones are horrified STOP! " At horrified she immediatly stoped and looked at the pups. She looked embarrassed and looked for a place to wash up. Naomi was still going crazy, no matter what Mizuki said.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 1:41 PM Post #1528
When Mizuki came near Mokee. She didn't act like her docile, friendly self at all. She turned and snarled, her shackles raised in anger but when Mizuki moved on Mokee went back to destroying the demon corpse.

The three puppies carried on staring in shock as their sister acted like a wild, rouge wolf.
Soka frowned before hesitantly walking up to his sister, having to walk over discarded parts of the demon.
" M-Mokee... " he stuttered out, only to receive the same threat as Mizuki had.
Only he stayed put and clearly angered the blood thirst Mokee. She then charged towards him, bloodied teeth bared as she tried biting him, the pup only darting away and quickly hiding behind Rin for safety as the female wolf advanced towards the pair.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 1:47 PM Post #1529
Rin told Soka to stay a safe distance behind him. " Mokee, I dont wanna hurt you." Rin drew his sword, " Back away from Soka." Blue flames danced around Rin and he glared at Mokee. Lucy morphed back into a human " Uuh.. does anyone know if theres a lake I can clean off in?" She heard Rins threat and said " I think this is the wrong time..." Mizuki stood next to Rin and guarded Soka, snarling.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/21/2014 at 1:53 PM Post #1530
Mokee snarled again as the two threatened her. She carried on walking towards them then stopped and few feet away and began circiling them. As though she was either going to get Soka from behind or trying to find out the weak points of the two.
Soka stared at the blood and drool patches his sister left. She had defently lost control of her wolf form...
Like werewolves, humanoid wolves have cases on where the wolf form becomes stronger then the human part, this causes them to act vicious in their wolf form until the human part managed to gain control.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 152, 153, 154... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.018 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.