Author Thread Post
Vaingel
Level 72
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 38
Posted: 1/23/2020 at 9:02 PM Post #1541
ono
I'm starting to think you need a break from all of this unu
I'm banning all boys from hurting your feelings. Feel free to print out an official restraining order on my behalf.
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 146
Posted: 1/24/2020 at 2:07 PM Post #1542
honestly i wasn't that upset. i was more just like..... "u wot m8"

but yeah i'm down i'll print one off
Vaingel
Level 72
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/24/2020 at 4:03 PM Post #1543
Sentence for ignoring restraining order is a ten page single-space essay on who made packaged bread, with 30 sources, 20 of which are books, cited in MLA format.
That should keep them at bay.
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2020 at 7:38 PM Post #1544
*curls up in small sick ball*
Vaingel
Level 72
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/25/2020 at 10:12 AM Post #1545
Have some internet chicken noodle soup
Take it easy and get better~
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/25/2020 at 12:20 PM Post #1546
not sure if i want cereal or what...... hmm *eats internet soup while pondering*
TheWildOne
Level 62
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 70
Posted: 1/29/2020 at 4:22 AM Post #1547
May I join please? I can write an about me a bit later
Edited By Thewildone on 1/29/2020 at 3:15 PM.
Vaingel
Level 72
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/29/2020 at 10:53 AM Post #1548
my friend is depressed and I don't know what to do
he doesn't see how good of a person he is
he doesn't see i'm not so great as he thinks i am
he can't see himself the way he is, nor understand why people respect him so much
he's hurting and i can't help him
it's killing me
how do i help someone that refuses to be helped
how do i tell him it's okay to hurt and he's not selfish for living
what am i going to do
what will i do if i wake up and he's gone
why does he hurt himself like this
what am i doing wrong
did i do this to him
i don't know anything
the not-knowing scares me
knowing nothing i do helps him nor has helped him in the past scares me
he's been to the hospital
it scared him
it was because of me
because i told someone what he wanted to do to himself
i scared him
how could i do that to him
nothing they do helps
he can't save himself
i just wish someone would save him already
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 1/29/2020 at 2:49 PM Post #1549
O.O
Slap all the boys in 10-meter radius
Go rage mode on them
That's what I do

I shall just wallow in self-pity with this rant
Today I realized that normal people don't yell at other people in public when they get mad
Hmm
DO I HAVE FREAKING INVISIBILITY POWERS OR SOMETHING
Or do I just turn into some inanimate object whenever there are other people around
If there were an odd number of people in the world, and the larger half of them were dying, everyone would just see me and think "Oh, someone else will save them," and I'll just be the only one who isn't saved because somehow I'm always second-priority
I swear if I was in a room with one other person, they would talk to the wall instead
Why isn't it socially acceptable to say no when someone asks you if you're okay right now
Why isn't it socially acceptable to scream when you're so frustrated and the world is just being so STUPID?!
AHHHBYNIJOUEBFWHDUNJMKDAISJNJMU
I don't hurt myself
Does that mean I'm okay
I heard wallowing in self-pity isn't good
My mom is mad at my brother for some stupid reason
NO, I DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU IN SECRET THAT I HONESTLY THINK IAN IS BEING DISRESPECTFUL
BECAUSE I DON'T THINK HE IS
I hate violin lessons, I actually don't mind practicing every day but I hate lessons but yeah, yeah, you're always right, it will be good for college or whatever and I don't want to be hit with the stem of a big plastic calla lily so I shall oblige
Why does everyone think the solution to me being sad is to be obnoxiously happy to cancel it out
I just want a hug :(
I wish I could fly
Or go on some grand adventure (which sounds really stupid)
Or travel the world
Or have a group of friends I never have to worry about
Or not be whacked and verbally abused for who knows what
That sounds worse than it is

Alpha, I don't know how to help
Give him a hug
The world needs more hugs
I honestly wouldn't know
I've always needed other people more than they needed me
But don't be all happy and try to find a logical solution
It sucks when everyone's acting like everything's alright and you just feel like you're dragging them down
I dunno man
Cry
Tell him everything
Dunno about him but I'd feel better if someone gave me a hug and cried about how much I meant to them
Not that anyone would do that, but it's what I'd do to a friend of mine if they needed it
I honestly wish I could help

Edited By Larkien on 1/29/2020 at 2:53 PM.
TheWildOne
Level 62
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 70
Posted: 1/30/2020 at 12:07 AM Post #1550
Um, hi
I am not officially a member yet but I have gotten my self a bit worked up over this so I thought while I wait to be accepted I'll ask the therapists to get some advice.
So, at my school I am in the volleyball team and have been since I started high school. There are currently 11 on the team (including me) and all of them except one have said many many things about me behind my back. But at our last competition for the year something happened. There was the usual exclusion and talking behind my back (except the one person). Then one of the days we went to the shops for lunch and then had some free time to roam. I stuck with 3 of the girls, one is the girl who hasn't done anything and the other two have only talked behind my back once or twice. One of them had rung a friend cause we had nothing to do and the three were talking with the boy and I was just listening. Then the one girl who hasn't done anything said, 'oh! should I tell her?' then she said to me (I'll just put lines for their names) '________ and __________ have been sending photos of you to ___________ (the boy they were talking to, who I have no idea who he is!)' So yeah there was that. But on the bus ride home the same two girls who sent the photos were sitting together in a two seat diagonal from my one seat. The girl sitting in the aisle had a phone on her knee pointed towards me. At first I thought nothing of it but then, next thing I knew they were both looking at the screen and laughing. The girl on the aisle dropped the phone and I saw, on the screen, was me. They then showed it to two other girls on my team sitting behind them and they laughed too, and one asked for them to send it to her.
What should I do? My parents got me to email one of the girls (who I previously thought was a bit more of a friend than most of the other girls) asking her to delete them and stuff, bcc was my volleyball coach. My parents then said I need to talk to my coach about what happened. What do I do? I don't have the courage to talk to my teacher! I feel so horrible because I trust this teacher the most and he is my favourite teacher. Every time I have had a chance to talk to him in the first couple days of school, my anxiety takes over and I almost end up crying. I really want to talk to him but I can't. Does anyone have any advice? I feel like I have no control over my anxiety, let alone my life at the moment.

Edit: Oh and I am seeing the team for the first time tomorrow since the comp and I have anxiety about that as well. O.O

Oh and I didn't ping because it said one of the users didn't exist so I hope someone sees this and can help me. I worked out who it was.
Edited By Thewildone on 1/30/2020 at 1:25 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 154, 155, 156... 161, 162, 163
This Page loaded in 0.020 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.