Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 156 1, 2, 3... 155, 156, 157... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 7/16/2014 at 12:00 AM Post #1551
Andrew watched her face go through a variety of expressions and it made him smile. "The Sun... I am a Fire Elemental... The Sun, it is warm. I guess the moon is starting to get old but I always kind of liked the moon. Something about its cooling affect to my body just made me like the night better and with my powers, it is like I can light up the world in beauty." He said, rambling.

He smiled up at her, "Sorry if I am rambling. I just... I don't know. Just ignore me like everyone else." He said and closed his eyes. A grimace was on his face, he couldn't understand why he was saying all of this to her. Like she would care about his feelings.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 7/16/2014 at 12:18 AM Post #1552
Tamika silenced everyone with a spell so even if they did try to talk, nothing would come out. "Okay, now listen my fellow friends. A few here have had the luck of meeting this friend I speak of. She is a good person, definitely one of a kind. She belongs with our group. I think it is wrong that that devil scum like Witchy can just come onto our ground and take one of our fellow supernaturals. We all may not get along, I understand that but think about it. If we let her get away with this, then she will think she can continue to come back and do as she pleases, even send her minions to do with us as she pleases. This is a fight for a friend but not just a fight for a friend, this is a fight for our freedom!" She shouted, her voice echoing. She was out of breath from that speech. She released the spell with a grimace, "Any questions?"
Laika
Level 60
Threads: 2
Posted: 7/17/2014 at 11:36 AM Post #1553
Misia finally understood what Elef meant when he said she wasn't making any sense if she started rambling- the guy did the same thing... only he knew he did that. But... different to her, his ramblings gave her a basic idea as to what happened at the clearing before she and her broher appeared.
-A Fire Elemental, huh? It would explain why you were impaled by that vampire, after all theyu aren't the best when it goes to fire. And- she added as she caught up with what he was saying- don't tell people that just helped you to ignore you, it's pushing them away.- she pouted, a childlike behavior that sometimes broke through her composture- honestly you're just as hard to fully open up as Elef. Does everyone changed like that after they connected to the Moon?

Elef sighed, the witch wasn't really good speaker but then again, who could be when talking to a crowd consisting of practically...everything? Netherless it was sure questions will arise but some of the crowd's people looked convinced to join Tamika or at least stay. Then he heard his sister and even without looking back he knew she was pouting at the man.
-I heard that, Misia. Don't blame the Moon but the people, they're the main reason nobody likes to open up to the others. You should know that, freak's sis.
An old term that Misia always laughed off altough it was used by other Luminati their age to hurt them. Elef hoped he didn't press too much, but then again, Misia really needed to be more careful with sharing everything with everyone.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 7/19/2014 at 7:25 AM Post #1554
( Sorry for late reply, internet has been bad whole ages and incredibly hard to get online )

Witchy rubbed her forehead before sighing. She walked over to her armchair and sat down in it before muttering out a spell. The spell would send a message to all her alleys, she knew taking the human girl would anger Tamikia and the witch would surely go over the top to get the girl back.
" My friends, I may of angered Tamikia the witch and a vampire by...taking a human girl " she said in her spell. " I ask for your assistance to help defend my home and keep this human girl safe, she is of...high importance...she holds something very...special in her essence that could be of use to all of us... "
And that thing that could be important to us is that she could be a hostage...Witchy thought to herself, Blackmail Tamikia or that vampire with her...
Witchy smiled a cruel smile as she ended the spell. She carried on sitting there as she flicked through the memeries she had stollen from the human girl. How stupid, she thought, such a boring life...
But Witchy couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy as she saw a memory of the girl at school, with many friends...
Upon that memory one of Witchy's own memories surfaced...that of her parents trying to make her go to school, where students and teachers waited to pick on her, hurt her...everyone hated Witchy...

Once Tamikia had finished talking and the spell ended. Life laughed. " Get freedom? What freedom? " Life said, s******ing as she shouted her reply so everyone could hear her. " We all die and get re-born anyway! So what's the point in rescuing that 'fellow supernatural'? I'm sure most of you don't want to have to fetch someone from another witch! Bet she'll cut your lives short and you would be re-born quicker then you think! "
Life then rubbed her hands together before separating them. " Trust me, I'm pretty sure a lot of you know and like each other and don't fancy having being taken away and having no clue who that person is when your re-born, in fact...if you die I'm sure your best friend will turn into you worst enemy in your next life "

Michiko had been walking along when she heard Witchy's voice in her head. She listened to the message and smiled. She knew what she would do. It was the part she always played. Sneak in with the enemies and make them believe she is a alley before killing them off.
Michiko started heading towards Tamikia's house, hoping the witch had not yet left. Soon she arrived and saw all the creatures there. She couldn't help but feel nervous as she listened to a female questioning the witch on why they should save, what she could only assume was the human girl.
She listened as she snuck into the crowd, trying to blend in with them.

Sath had been in her large serpent form as he was slowly suffocating a man. He paused as he heard a voice in his head. He looked around before finally placing the voice with a name. Witchy.
He released the man who collapsed to the floor, gasping for breath.
Sath then began turning back into his human looking form as his seven snakes re-fused onto his back. He sighed and began running to Witchy's house, intent on finding out about this female. Perhaps she will be friendly, he thought, smiling.
As he reached the house his eyes began glowing bright purple.

Shade had been resting in Witchy's cellar. Her form blending in well with it's dark surroundings. She woke suddenly upon hearing the message the Witch sent. She let out silent whispers as she began traveling up the stairs, looking like a moving, hovering shadow.
When she reached the door it opened as soon as her shadowy form touched it. She entered the room Witchy was in, her eyes beginning to glow purple as she neared the witch.

Pip had been upstairs in a house near Witchy's. She had been busy eating some bread she found as she stared at the woman she had tied up. " Good bread " she commented before hearing the message. Her head swivelled round, trying to spot Witchy before realising the message was in her head. " Pleasure talking to you, now got to go see a grumpy old spell caster "
She stood up before slowly walking downstairs and out of the house, still chewing on the bread. As she neared the house her eyes began glowing purple, the glow getting brighter the closer she was.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 7/26/2014 at 11:30 PM Post #1555
(someone talk with raven! and fight with her! :D)

Raven was bored. Like, BORED. There was literally NOTHING she could do. Her "friends" had run off to the comical world where they were "safe". They had thought they the eclipse was too much for them. And for no reason. Of course, there were all the beasts and monsters, but that's what they were created for.They were supposed to fight against evil! But, maybe it WAS too much for their low experience in a nightmarish world like the state Earth was in. But right now to Raven, it was almost like her old home on Azarath.

Raven was in the"old" teen titans' tower, overlooking the gloomy city, screams occasionally filling the sky. The tower felt...lonely with all her friends gone. She floated into her dark room and closed the door. She folded her legs and closed here eyes and started to meditate...

(quick! Someone annoy her and get attacked by her awesomeness!)
Magicflight
Level 60
Threads: 33
Posted: 7/27/2014 at 4:25 PM Post #1556
Melody sat in a tree, Song rested at the base blinking slowly and yawning. "Song, you ready to go?" Melody asked the doe who stood and stretched in reply, Melody smiled and climbed onto the deer's saddle. "lets go!" She said and Song took off

Ariel sat in a tree shaking, just moments ago she had been attacked by a demon or something and barely managed to run away without getting too badly wounded, her arms and legs were scratched up and she was scared, she hoped the sun would come out soon.
Magicflight
Level 60
Threads: 33
Posted: 7/27/2014 at 4:25 PM Post #1557
((Woops! Double post))
Edited By Magicflight on 7/27/2014 at 4:26 PM.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 7/28/2014 at 7:08 AM Post #1558
Grim had been hovering over the ground as he flew around the city. He was to find a zombie who had come back to life...
He could smell it and sped up, nearing the zombie.
Soon he found it. No expresstion crossed the Grim Reaper's face as he brought his scythe down. The zombie looked surprised but s******ed as the scythe never touched it.
The surprise returned to the zombie's face as he collapsed, no longer alive as his soul returned to the underworld.

He sighed and began floating away from the body.
He heard the sound of a doe not so far off and sighed again before be carried on floating around. Trying to pick up the scent of another undead creature.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 7/28/2014 at 9:49 AM Post #1559
Snow had been running around in her fox form. Dodging monsters who would find her a easy snack.
Her right back paw was bleeding badly from when she had previously had it almost chewed off by a mad human...
She spotted a tower and assumed it the safest place to be while she healed her foot.
She sprinted inside and dashed around a bit before coming to a darkened room. She supposed it would be the safest place while she used her healing magic.
Nervously, the white fox crept inside the room before dashing towards one corner of it. A glowing blue orb then appeared around her injured paw as the blood seeped back into her wound and the wound began sealing it's self up.

( She's in raven's room )
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 7/28/2014 at 11:48 AM Post #1560
Raven heard her Dior open and quickly snapped out of her peaceful state and looked at the intruder. It was a white fox like girl.
"What are you doing in my room?" She asked nonchalantly, bit with annoyance as well. "Who are you and what do you want?"
She glided over to the foxish girl. There was a small smell of blood.
"Wait, are you hurt...?" She asked.

(Me derp brain mush what...)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 155, 156, 157... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.