Players 1,830 295
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,446,269 398
Generated 679,687 4
Captured 1,217,257 27
Bred 6,549,225 367
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Professor Maple's Institute of Maste...
Page 16 1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17... 30, 31, 32 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 9:14 PM Post #151
Tidus jumped on behind Blue and used Water Pulse. It was a critical hit!"Poreon!" Tidus ran around Blue slapping him with her tail fin. As she slapped him, she used Bubble"Never seen that before, huh?" she asked Shade.
Shadownightmare
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 49
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 9:19 PM Post #152
Blue narrowed his eyes before jumping at the water pokemon using tackle again before grabbing it's tail and flipping it onto it's back. Shade trusted Blue to chose his own moves as Kuro watches intently.
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 9:23 PM Post #153
"Vapore!" Tidus yelped. He jumped up and used Surf(HM). He rode the wave as it hit Blue. "Go Tidus!" Ash heard one of the people in the group yell, she turned and it was Maze.(do you mind if I used you for that?) Then, Tidus jumped on to blue and started slapping him again(just to make him mad). Blue started running at him. Right when he was almost 3 yards away, Tidus used Surf again"Surf!" Ash told Tidus. Tidus rode the wave as Blue got caught in the wave trying to swim in it. The wave soon died down and Tidus was still standing.
Gill
Level 57
Threads: 3
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 9:47 PM Post #154
Autumn smiled,"I wonder what type of Pokemon it is," she murmured, resisting the urge to reach out and touch it. She had always had a fascination with Pokemon breeding sense she was young, but never really had a chance to do anything about it. Of course she wouldn't really be doing any breeding now, but she would assist in teaching it sometimes! Humming she looked up at Alex,"so what will my responsibilities be around here? I'm your assistant, but what does an assistant do?" She asked a little sheepishly.
Shadownightmare
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 49
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 10:20 PM Post #155
Blue lay on the ground struggling to stand only to fall back down. "Return Blue, You did good." Shade says returning blue. Kuro jumped onto the field her fur on end and her tail puffed up. She watched the water pokemon with intent eyes, before changing to match the Vaporeon. Shade nodded to Kuro who then readied for the first attack.

"You are going to be helping me teach the students about raising a pokemon, I have decided that the first lesson I will have them learn is to care for a pokemon from an egg to level 5. Once it reaches that level, the student and pokemon will have a bounding test to see who did the best in raising the pokemon and then depending on the pokemon and student, they will eather allow the pokemon to live in the biodome or the pokemon will join their team. It is up to you to make sure each egg is cared for until then. You do have some experience in this sort of thing, correct?" Alex asks.
Lacedragon
Level 59
Threads: 32
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 10:29 PM Post #156
Moon got out and shook herself off while River swam to the bottom of the pound to try and find something. As she swam around the bottom, she noticed a very shinny object and grabbed it. She swam back up and walked onto the shore holding the item in her paws. "Look what I found!" She says holding the item out, she had no idea what it was as Moon tried to look at it.

Sky found a hiding hole with a big enough tunnel to use as a home. Nodding to herself, she walked around the dome trying to find things to decorate her new home. She noticed a nest up in a tree with the perfect shape to be a bed. She climbed up carefully and checked it out, noticing it was empty, she grabbed it and carefully brought it down to her home and layed it down inside. She then went to find more things and figured the best place was to go back into the school, so taking out the collar she had grabbed from when River found them, she opened the dog-door and slipped the thing on before heading around to find more things for her little hideout.
Gill
Level 57
Threads: 3
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 10:32 PM Post #157
"Yup, I just keep them warm, and turn them once a day right?" Autumn inquired. She had had a little schooling in this subject, but unfortunately wasn't an expert at it like Alex. But she hoped to be one one day! Hopeful Alex could teach her what she needed to know.

---

With a sigh Ever layed back. Sphinx curling up on her chest and Fletching trying to eat a piece of her hair. "What in the name of the legendary Pokemon are you doing Fletching!?" She laughed in exasperation. "Does my hair taste good!?" She asked in amusement.
Dunno
Level 66
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 37
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 12:05 AM Post #158
Maze needed some alone time before class started. She sighed, strapping her emergency dagger to her belt. Maze missed her sister. She was of in another school, and now, Maze could not see her anymore. She yawned, and lay in bed.
Pinkmadness
Level 22
Threads: 11
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 4:24 AM Post #159
(...SO what's going on? I'm totally confused now)
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 7:46 AM Post #160
But, right as Blue fell, Tidus fell to the ground."Return, you did well." she clicked her pokeball and a beam of red light came and picked up Tidus. "Go Tempus! Only one more to go!" she told her Deerling.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17... 30, 31, 32
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.