Forum Index > Roleplaying > Dragon Uprising
Page 16 1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17... 42, 43, 44 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 142
Posted: 11/14/2019 at 7:14 PM Post #151
He kept an eye on the other dragon while he was cleaning his scales, removing the blood and grayish dust from his body. He coudn't be sure how they would react around him, after all, they were most likely working with the empire.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 11/15/2019 at 11:50 AM Post #152
He couldn't see her expression, and so missed her smile and carried on. "Well that's good - as you can see, I'm not exactly the most inconspicuous dragon around," he said, grimacing.

He shakes his head at her question. "If you're thinking of sabotage, then it's not a good idea. If this city and rebellion are going to survive we need to avoid the administrators notice for as long as possible. The longer we do that, the more food we can gradually smuggle out and the more support we can gain."

An idea was forming in his head, and he tapped his talons against the ground. "If you're happy with the plan we have so far, there are a few preparations I need to make for tomorrow. Where do I meet you?"
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 11/15/2019 at 12:07 PM Post #153
(Really? I thought I was being a bit controlling xD I like to make sure I'm not doing something that is silently ticking someone off while still getting my way, within reason of course
And as for the dragonet it depends. Is it a kind of character that you have a personality, abilties etc. then I would post it in the sign-ups thread other than that it should be fine)

After batting out her flaming scales the guard hefted the smalled dragon over her shoulder and limped for the back door of a building. Finding it unlocked, she slipped in and shut it behind her, hoping that the other dragon hadn't seen her escape route. She began making her way back to the administerial embassy.

Something cracked in the leader and they finally went limp, their life spent.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 11/15/2019 at 12:10 PM Post #154
The dragon's head whipped round at the sound of splashing before relaxing. Not the person they feared it was, then. The face of a bruised copper scaled dragon can briefly be seen from under her hood, a blackened eye staring Skaaul's way, before she turns back to her work. She scrubs more furiously at the helmet before tossing it behind her, taking another and beginning work on that.
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 55
Posted: 11/15/2019 at 1:52 PM Post #155
Vernik hissed, kicking the dead carcass away, pissed.
"I'll kill you!" He yelled smoke rising from his snout as he turned to the guard, only to realize she was gone, he walked around, feeling fear squirm in him for the first time in awhile.

Lazi... she was still knocked out, her tail twitching every once and awhile.
(Nah, your all good.... you would have to try harder then that to be OP :P )
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 11/15/2019 at 2:12 PM Post #156
(Yay xD)

The people in the house appeared angry but after seeing the slightly blackened Empire colours quickly ushered the guard out the other end of the building.

As soon as she could she confronted another contingent of patrolling guards. "There's been a battle," she rasped, half choking. "Alleyway over there. Two dead."

The dozy guards were immediately alert and they marched past in the direction of the alley. The female guard, however, continued on her way. She was wheezing by the time she handed over the limp body to the guards at the gate of the embassy.

"Fight," she coughed, limping heavily to the barracks. "Lock her up. She's got hell to pay, and we'll start with bait."
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 70
Posted: 11/15/2019 at 2:17 PM Post #157
"Yeah, I can see that." She was still amazed at how much bigger he was than her, "You can either meet me here or in an alleyway close to the ration clearing. It's the only alley in that area you can't miss it." The empire was going to pay. At least after she got some food down her throat.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 11/15/2019 at 2:42 PM Post #158
He gave a sheepish smile and looked to the closed tent flaps. "Then I will bid you a good night, and will await the action tomorrow will bring."

He reached for the exit before hesitating, looking back to her. Well, in her direction anyway - his made sure to keep looking at the ground while trying to appear as sincere as possible. "Thank you. For thinking I was worthy of this rebellion. And again, I'm do apologise for tripping you. But I suppose it paid off in the end."
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 70
Posted: 11/15/2019 at 2:57 PM Post #159
"I suppose it did didn't it? Goodnight. I will wait for you tomorrow." She smiled again. Why did she keep smiling? Cesura guessed it was because he reminded her of someone else. She wondered why he wouldn't look her in the eye. Then she remembered she had to prepare. She would wait for her guest to leave first.
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 55
Posted: 11/15/2019 at 4:17 PM Post #160
"Oh jeez," Vernik muttered looking around, worried, where did Lazi go. He frowned and looked around, growing more worried by the second as he sat down to wait for her.
Then he noticed something on the ground, writing? He hurried over to it, it said 'Mali' and 'Hid' there looked like a e was written next to the d but it was hard to tell.
"Mali?" He called and then he saw a flash of green out of the corner of his eye.
He turned, seeing a little green head dart out of view "Mali?" He tried again and the green head peeked out, fixing it's eyes on him "Mali, it's safe, I won't hurt you."
The tiny dragon came out slowly, ravealing how tiny it was.
Edited By Kiwi14 on 11/15/2019 at 8:53 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17... 42, 43, 44
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.