Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 16 1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 7:58 PM Post #151
"Got cut off." She said simply. "That's all. Got cut off." She repeated. She wanted to sleep, but she wanted to talk to this man a bit longer...she hugged Bell tightly. Her hair was grayish at the ends. She yawned. Her eyelids drooped with sleep. She blinked quickly. "S-sorry. Just tired." She said.
Jay shook her head. "S-sorry!" She cried. Dumb girl. she told herself. She tried shaking the tune out of her head. It repeated in her head. She pushed the song away, but it stuck in her mind. It got louder even though the Siren stopped playing...
Dunefairy
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 8:10 PM Post #152
Silverina, hearing what the rocks could do to him if they malfunctioned, grabbed Rocky's arm and threw him on Moonshine. "No you don't. I'm not losing my only hope for Moonlight Sparkle because he was stupid enough to ride a rock." she said. "Hold on tight!!" she told him. And then Moonshine took off. "Find Moonlight Sparkle and the others that we're trying to kill her please!" she told Moonshine. They flew across the mountains, every little while looking to make sure they weren't going in circles, and finally, arrived at the Hospital. 'Oh thank goodness." said Silverina. Then she jumped off Moonshine, and in mid summersault, changed into her angel form and fluttered to the ground. She landed next to Moonlight Sparkle and shook her. "Moonlight!! I brought someone to help you!" she told Moonlight. "Get down here Rocky!!" Silverina shouted up to Rocky. "Just jump!! You won't break anything. You'll be fine if you jump. Trust me."
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 8:16 PM Post #153
He groaned. He jumped off and landed onto another girl. "Oomph!" He yelled and quickly got up. He brushed dirt off himself. He took out the vial. "Here." He said and gave to the girl named Silverina. "You should do it." He said. He was an accident prone...
Xeubika yelled. "Hey!" She yelled. "I just jumped off a 10 story building." She muttered. The girl Kyrom who was practically dead, and the mirror boy was pressing his hand against the wound. She dint know any human medicine and stuff...
Kyro was about dead now. All floor was drained from her face. She lost too much bad. And she had no air. She was dead for real...then why wasn't she awake in some heaven or hell?
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 8:35 PM Post #154
James smiled at the younger girl. "Um.. Do you have anywhere to go?" He asked. He wondered if she had been sleeping in alleys and stuff like him. He didn't want to chance trying to take over a house. It was to dangerous. Trying to survive was one of his main converns. People didnt like vampires.

Jaydyn shook his head. He didn't know what to do. How was he ever going to get this song outbofbhervhead. It would take a witch to put a spell on her and he only knew one local witch. The local witch he knew was known for eating a few kids Barack in the day and he didn't want to being her around that but he guessed hevdisnt have an option. "Okay.. Tell me in a few minutes if you still here the song... Alright?" He asked. He was officially freaking out. He didn't want to eat her.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 8:51 PM Post #155
"I came back. I'm back. I haven't slept, eaten, or do anything for 5 years." She said sleepily. "I was trapped in time." She said sadly. "And I came back to the world in chaos and fear." She whispered. "I'm a 15 year old girl trapped in a 10 year old body." She told James. "But I'm free to move now." She said happily.
Jay nodded. The music had started to fade slowly, and her list of phobias filled her head. But she guessed it was better than being eaten by a Siren. She kinda liked this guy, even if he ate humans. He wasn't as cruel as some monsters she had seen so far.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 9:22 PM Post #156
James lookesbconfused. He didn't know what she met by trapped in time or stuck but he could offer her somewhere to sleep. "I have an extra sleeping bag. Do you wanna stay in the alley with me?" He asked and pointed to the alley across the street. She did look pretty tired aaand he didn't want to keep her awake.

Jaydyn let out a sigh. Thank god. "Phew. I thought were going to have to take you to the local witch.!" He said with relief. He didn't know if he could stand beingbarpund a witch so powerful without eating her. Just thinking about it made him hungry right now.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 9:31 PM Post #157
"That would be really nice." She said. She stood up tired and almost fell asleep standing and snapped herself awake. "I-I'm not usually this tired." She said. Maybe it was because she used her power to check on everything. She saw the whole town be gloomy. She saw the hospital where people were fighting... Her hair was silver and a bit black. "I'll be more energized..." She never finished because she fell right down and fell asleep on the spot...
"Witch?" She wailed. "Witches have infibians!" Just her luck she was afraid of infibians. Just perfect. But she didn't hear the music. She was good. But she still felt like someone was watching her...something unharmful...ish.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 12:20 AM Post #158
(I wrote like six paragraphs because I was planning on going to sleep but the web site timed out. This is like a summary of the six paragrphs with crappy grammar because um not writing it again...)

James picked the girl up and ran her a few blocks down the street with his stuff strapped to his back. He liked the alley they were going to better. He pulled out the barrel and lit it so they would be warm. He tucked her into the sleeping bag and set the rabbit down next to her. He got into his and likes up at the stars. Vampires couldn't sleep. Its something he remembered from his past.

Jaydyn rubbed his forehead and let out a sigh. "So tekl me one more time. You can't hear the song in your head anymore... Right?" he asked wih a hopeefull tone. He agreed with her. Witches were all bad and he hates them.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 4:59 AM Post #159
Septer sighed. " Don't make promises you can't keep... " because she very much doupt he could or would. He would later see she was a pathetic lump that could do nothing and was easily bossed around and would probably make a rubbish slave because she would mess that up to, she thought.

-------------------

Devi flew around a bit. Wanting and thinking of something to do. She sighed and petted Sinner who came up beside her. " Nothing to do... " she sighed again and did a back flip in the air.
" Hungry Sinner? " she asked.
Sinner grinned.
" Let's go eat then... "

-------------------

Jay smiled. " I wonder how thoughs rabbits are gonna hop with no feet " she joked, looking at the spiders slipping on the glass.

-------------------

Koda stopped as the wind past him in the alley. It was hard to smell but he got the scent of the fairy. He looked around and when he spotted her on a building watching him he growled. " Go away! " he said. He sped up his pace, hoping the stupid fairy would get the hint.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 5:06 AM Post #160
Zomee whined slightly when he heard the song. Must be a damn siren...he thought, covering his ears. His heart suddenly did a loud thud and some of his blood came out of his chest and landed on the floor. Zomee growled quietly. He looked up at the siren. Should he reveal himself? Or not?
He hesiently moved one of his hands and relised the siren had stopped.
Zomee groaned and some pigeons heard him. They flew over and landed on him, eyeing his heart. Zomee let out a angry yell and threw his arms around, trying to scare the pigeons. They flew off him but then tried dive bombing him for his heart.

Zomee ran out of the shadows, waving his arms like a loony to try and keep the pigeons away.
Worst
Day
Ever
Zomee thought.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.