Players 1,824 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,439,134 689
Generated 679,504 6
Captured 1,216,749 56
Bred 6,542,781 627
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > the new world (closed)
Page 16 1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17... 44, 45, 46 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cyanidescreamer
Level 61
High Priest
Threads: 85
Posted: 1/6/2021 at 4:00 PM Post #151
No that i know of i add then i agin i dont go out much i say as i look down blushing cause im embaressed :)
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 105
Posted: 1/6/2021 at 4:07 PM Post #152
"maybe that is the case, then. we won't know until we head into the woods" i sigh "every path leads us into the woods, so i guess we have no other option than to go. not now, of course, not without reinforcements"
Phoenixwinchester
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 116
Posted: 1/6/2021 at 4:47 PM Post #153
Roman and Rue Halle came into towns on their horses. Rue pulled hers to a stop, "Woah, Nyx, woah." She whistled and Sidhe, her large pet dog, stopped next to her horse. Roman stopped his horse, Marble, on Rue's other side, his dog, Cocoa, stopping next to him.

They dismounted and tied their horses to a tree near the front of the town church. Rue waited for someone to come to greet them. When they did she smiled and said, "Hello, I'm Rue Halle, I'm here cause I heard you needed a new sheriff. My brother, Roman," she nods toward him, "Was wondering if you had any positions open in your church?"
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 1/6/2021 at 4:58 PM Post #154
"you stay here" i say, turning my horse to face those riding behind me "i'll go into town and see if anyone is willing to help"

riding into town i get a few odd glances, Friesians aren't common in the area. never the less, i ride on, making it to the town center, near the church. i spot two people, a man and a woman. with them they have a horse and a dog, good for traveling in the forest. dismounting i lead vega with me as i go to introduce myself, tapping on the mans shoulder.

(i realize i forgot to show ya'll what vega looks like, here she is)

(and this is orion)

Edited By Stringworms on 1/6/2021 at 4:59 PM.
Phoenixwinchester
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/6/2021 at 5:30 PM Post #155
Roman turns when the rider taps his shoulder, "Hello..?" He seems confused as to why the woman is talking to him and not to his sister, who much more of a people person then him. Even if she comes across as cold and harsh. Rue turns when she hears Roman say something, "Hmm?" When she sees the stranger she changes her mind on what to say. "Hi. I'm Rue Halle and this is my brother, Roman. I'm here cause I heard you needed a Sheriff in this town."
@@ They pronounce their last name as "Hail" @@
Roman being the awkward person he is, is staring at the woman's horse in awe. "Is, is that a Friesian? Can I touch her?" Rue is used to her brother preference of animals to people, hits his arm discretely-ish. "Knock it off!" she whispered yells at him in an amused and sort of mind blown tone.

Sidhe sits at Rue's side guarding her while Cocoa is trying to play with the woman horse. Rue rolls her eyes and quietly groans in annoyance as Roman wanders over to the woman's horse to admire it. 'Scatter-brain' she mentally complains. "Ignore him. He prefers animals to people. What is your name?" she says trying to distract the woman from her brother who isn't paying any attention to either of the humans.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 1/6/2021 at 5:43 PM Post #156
"i'm andromeda. you said you were a sheriff? we could use a person like that. we've been having a ...problem. dead animals left on our property, animals being let out. you know, right?" i explain "we're going into the woods, to find the source of our problems" i say, leaning over to grab orion by the collar while he eagerly tries to sniff their dogs, straining forward so much that his front legs aren't touching the ground.
Phoenixwinchester
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/6/2021 at 6:05 PM Post #157
Rue frowns, "The woods? I was told the woods around here weren't right... That they weren't somewhere you went wandering around." She isn't scared just concerned that people could get hurt or that she was mislead by source she thought was trustworthy, perhaps not.

Roman is now looking at the dog the woman holds, having not paid any attention to conversation he has yet to learn her name. 'Cute dog..." he thinks and looks toward Cocoa who is also watching the other dog. Cocoa decides to go check the new dog, she happily prances up to him and sniffs his side and places her paw on his head, calming him. She tips her head to the side and looks toward Sidhe who is growling at her to tell her off. Roman walks up to Cocoa and grins widely at her, "Did you find a friend, Cocoa? Sidhe. Be nice." He pouts at Sidhe who huffs at him before looking up at the woman.

@@ Note that Sidhe is a small amount bigger then Cocoa and that he is a little bit smaller then a Great Dane and well built like a German Sherpard @@
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 1/6/2021 at 6:08 PM Post #158
"yeah, it's not safe. we went to the other town and nobody there would help us. thank god you're here. things will only get worse if we don't do something" i say, letting orion go. he immediately jumps into a play bow, tail wagging excitedly. "sorry about orion, by the way. he's a puppy, he's still learning."

(orion is the size of a border collie, he's a border collie/ blue heeler mix and was bred to herd and hunt)
Phoenixwinchester
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/6/2021 at 6:23 PM Post #159
Roman laughs and smiles before saying, "It's fine... We don't mind do we Cocoa!" Cocoa responds by licking his face before booping Orion on the nose and hiding behind Roman who looks like a kid at a candy store. Rue scoffs and looks like she just got hit in the face with a balloon in a knife fight. "Now! You're paying attention!?" she half shouts looking completely shocked and annoyed. She looks at him and scowls and shakes her head before looking toward the rider and flashes a obviously fake smile. "Okay, we'll help." she says and goes to untie their horses.

She doesn't even look over her shoulder when she calls her brother over and hands him the reins to his horse. She knows him well enough to know exactly when to hand him the reins. And after years of hunting for her family after her father died her sense of hearing is her sharpest sense followed closely by her eye-sight. They mount their horses. Sidhe stands beside Rue and Nyx while Cocoa jumps onto the back of Marble's saddle behind Roman who grins like a cat that caught a roadrunner.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 1/6/2021 at 6:28 PM Post #160
"thank you so much" i say, climbing onto vega who snorts, ready to go. "you guys ready? it's dark out, so we're going to rejoin the group and sleep for the night, then at dawn we enter the forest" i explain as we ride, with me riding side by side with the two.

orion runs on my right, on the outside of all the horses thankfully. looks like he's learned something from all the times he got stepped on by vega.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17... 44, 45, 46
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.