Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 160 1, 2, 3... 159, 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 7/28/2014 at 3:58 PM Post #1591
Grim snarled at her. " Not really... " he hissed at her. " And I need nothing from pathetic, low-down creatures like yourselves! "
He usually wouldn't say things like that but right now he was p***ed...and I mean really p***ed...
Magicflight
Level 60
Threads: 33
Posted: 7/28/2014 at 4:05 PM Post #1592
Melody smiled. "Suit youself." She said before whistling to Song who came trotting over, still balancing the cat one her back, Melody picked up the cat. "Sorry cutie, I cant take you with me." She said putting the cat on the ground, she climbed onto Song and started trotting away

Ariel whimpered and bounded after the girl and the deer but both were to fast for her to keep up with, she considered shifting into her human form but didn't want to scare anyone, she flattened herself to the ground wishing the sun would come out

Crow grinned as she flew over the forest looking for an easy target, she was getting hingry again yet she couldn't find any humans. "So rude! hiding from me! I just want their life energy" She thought. "Ohh! there they are! What a find!" She swooped down towards Melody.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 7/28/2014 at 4:10 PM Post #1593
Grim stood there and watched the girl leave. He then noticed something dark in the sky begin swooping down. He sighed and got his scythe ready. A soul may be reaped, he thought to himself.

Gami had been chasing after a rabbit. He was hungry and he had spotted no humans, sheep, rams or anything else to eat. He raised his head as he then spotted a human on the back of a doe. Gami grinned and ran towards the human and tackled her off the doe, teeth bared.

( Gami wants to eat her as well XD Also he's my Ram guy....he eats his own kind...um...yeah... )
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 7/28/2014 at 4:14 PM Post #1594
(Though she can be likable at times... >.>)

"Ok, ok, sorry with all that melodramatic description of what my father does." Raven got the idea that the Snow the foxgirl had a disliking against her. She didn't want people, like, like liking her. But she didn't want too many enemies either. Also, she didn't like sounding too high and mighty.
"And it's Azarath. Oh, are you going to stay here?" Reaching for a book on the desk she glided over back to her bed and started to read.

(One moment from the pain in the butt to bookworm...lol. Oh, want me to draw you anything?)
Magicflight
Level 60
Posted: 7/28/2014 at 4:15 PM Post #1595
((I saw, this'll be fun, He and Crow can fight))

Crow shrieked and slammed into the ram her finger nails already growing into talons, she started to scratch at his face and arms.

Melody cried out as soon as she was tackled but suddenly found something else getting whatever had tackled her off, she scrambled up, a bit bruised and scratched up but fine, she ran over to Song who had run off in fright. "Shh, shh, its okay now." Melody murmured petting the doe's head
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 7/28/2014 at 4:21 PM Post #1596
Snow glanced around. " Well I usually find a safe place to spend the night before moving on to find food... " she said to her, before shrugging. " But if you have a spare room I could take...could I stay a while here? " she asked. She could never really hate someone long because of her caring nature.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 7/28/2014 at 4:24 PM Post #1597
Gami let out a annoyed growl and rammed his horns into the woman attacking him. He would bite her and claw her with his hoof like nails. The human was his! His meal alone! No one else shall feast on her flesh! He thought angrily as he carried on attacking the person.

Grim sighed. By the look of it this fight would go on for a while...and he didn't get to reap that person's soul as well...

( Feeling a bit sorry for Grim? XD )
Magicflight
Level 60
Posted: 7/28/2014 at 4:30 PM Post #1598
Crow launched herself into the air then dive bombed the ram, she tired to grab him to carry him into the air.

Ariel whimpered as the fight went on, she ran up to a tree to watch it better, noting that the older lady had wings

Melody looked rather scared and confused, she glanced at Song who was also quite scared and confused, Melody climbed onto Song's back and the two started galloping away taking advantage of the fights distraction.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 7/28/2014 at 4:31 PM Post #1599
Raven was silent for a moments before answering. "Of course. You can take Starfire's room." Thinking about her old Tamaranian friend, she felt it was wrong to let a stranger take Starfire's room. But now Starfire was probably back on Tamaran, away from Earth. "Or you can take Beast Boy or Robin's room." Beast Boy had always had a liking to her while Robin, without powers, was the leader if the Titans. "Take any empty room." She then simply said.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 7/28/2014 at 4:34 PM Post #1600
Gami snarled and dodged out of the way. He then saw out of the corner of his eye the human escaping. He growled and ignored the other hunter as he began sprinting after her. Running on all fours as he sought out his prey. He couldn't wait to eat her.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 159, 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.