Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 17 1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 9:46 AM Post #161
"I-I don't hear it anymore." She said. "Out of my head." She added. She heard moaning behind her and nervously turned around. She saw some movement in the shadows. Her heart started to pound in her chest. She knw moaning meant a zombie. Zombie ate humans, too. She backed away.
Dunefairy
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 10:09 AM Post #162
"Ok. I'll do it." she said to Rocky. Silverina walked over to Rofky, took the vial gently out if his hands, and fluttered over ton Moonlight Sparkle. "Moonlight, are you okay?" she asked. Then she saw that Moonlight wasn't breathing. "Rocky, will it still work if she isn't breathing?" she asked nervously. And without waiting for a response, she gently made Moonlight swallow half the bottles contents until she was breathing again. "You're alright!! Thank goodness!" she told Moonlight a Sparkle. "Rocky, how can I ever repay you?" she asked him, ready for anything. Moonlight Sparkle got up then, very slowly, and tried to take off into the air and failed. "I can't fly Silver. Why can't I fly?" she asked Silverina. Silverina responded by saying, "You haven't fully awakened yet. You were almost dead. You'll be able to fly gain in no time." Then Silverina left Moonlight alone and walked over to the weregirl. "Can I help? I feel this is somewhat my responsibility. She's almost dead. Can I use this potion on her?"
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 10:13 AM Post #163
Sonya snored soundly on her cloud, which had randomly descended yo a deep lake. It tipped over and dropped her in. The cold splash of the water awakened her. "Oi! What?" She cried and flapped her angelic wings back on her cloud and quickly fell asleep on it again. She always slept. Day and night. Well, at least most of the time. She yawned and stretched herself. She curled up into a ball. She didn't see her cloud going into a brick wall. "Ouch, ya stupid cloud! Can't you see I'm sleeping?!" She yelled and awoke to find herself in a puddle of mud. "And now ya got me dirty!" She complained. She sook off most of the mud and flew back to the lake sleepily and dove in to clean off the mud.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 10:16 AM Post #164
"I doubt it. That potion isn't for open wounds." He said and shook his head sadly. The potion was for inside ones. But the wolf girl was bleeding. Bleeding bad. "You need very powerful pure magic to heal this kind of wound." He said. He was a rock wizard. Not a healing one! He couldn't replace the blood, or anything. And there were no healers in aight. These wounds required advanced magic.
Dunefairy
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 10:27 AM Post #165
"Then the only one who can heal her is the witch. She lives in the woods. I can't go. I already just saved 2 peoples lives. I have no more energy." she said, proving it by falling out of the sky when she tried to fly. "See. I'm useless at the moment."
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 10:38 AM Post #166
He sighed. "She'll die." He said. It didn't take a doctor to figure that out. "She doesn't have any hope.." He said and sighed. The other boy was trying to stop the bleeding, but it was too late. "It's useless." He called out. "She won't live." He whispered.
"Fredrick! Give It Back!" Joseph yelled and snatched for the vial. "That took days to make, idio." He shouted and snatched it away from Fred. The vial contain advanced, powerful, and dangerous healing energy. He was really tired from making this, and his brother had to annoy him. They were near the hospital.

((Hint hint, someone?!))
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 11:05 AM Post #167
Zach sighed and looked down at her. "When I make a promise, I keep them... I promise you weird girl I just met, I will protect you with my life." He said and took his index finger and traced an X on her chest were her heart was on the inside, than traced an X over his heart.
He hoped this would at least get a feather on his wing back to white. God said every good dead will lead him back to heaven... So that's 750,000,000 or so to go.

-------------------

Sin flew out of James hands and decided to follow Sinner. She found the bird hilarious and she is always able to find her owner. She found them walking and she landed on a near bye building, just watching. His owner had found someone new to talk to so Sin was just Going to hang out here.

-------------------

Tamika let out a cackle and took a right down the street. They were half a block away from her cabin that was just inside the forest. She watched them slowly enter the forest and she smiled. "Home sweet home.." She said as they walked up to a cream colored cabin. It was two stories and pretty nice. "Do you want me to show you around or do you want ten minutes to look for yourself?" She asked. She didn't want to make the girl uncomfortable so she gave her options.

-------------------

Arcadia sighed. She didnt plan on going anywere. "Teach me how to fight!" She yelled back. A tutor would be nice. She didnt know how to use weapons or do hand to hand combat. She just wanted to stay alive. She didnt know if she picked the right guy but he seemed pretty mannly and looked like he knew what he was doing.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 11:06 AM Post #168
Zomee ran out into the open, swinging his arms at the pigeons. He growled angrly as a pigeon managed to get a hold of his heart. Zomee hit the pigeon hard before it could try flying away.
He swung his fists some more as he grunted.
Stupid...anoying...PIGEONS! He thought angrly.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 11:10 AM Post #169
Jay screamed. "Zombie!!" She yelled. She was frozen in her steps. She couldn't move, then she started screaming loudly, and dumbly. She shut her mouth. "Oh, oh , oh, no!" She groaned. She probably attracted all the monsters in the town!
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 11:18 AM Post #170
( Koda's manly? Erm...not so sure about that... XD He likes FLUFFY THINGS!!! )

Septer sighed. " But you might not be able to keep it...like when I promised my sister she'll be safe...and I let her get murdered... " Septer thought back to the good times, before the memory of Inu heartlessly murdering her sister.

--------------------

Devi giggled at the human she was talking to. " Do you want to play? " she said, eyes turning a soft pink. The human's eyes ( a young girl I might add ) turned completly white. " That would be lovely...would do you want to play? "

" Tear the human limb from limb, then eat them... "
The girl smiled. " Okay then... "
Devi lurched forward and ribbed the girl's arm off, Sinner going in. The girl snapped out of the trance and screamed as Devi and Sinner ripped her to peices, Devi used small amounts of magic to keep the girl alive as they feasted on her.

-------------------

Jay sighed. " Here's me thinking all witch's are covered in boils and fatten people up to eat them... " she laughed. " But you seem nice...not letting my guard down though... "
When they arrived at her house Jay looked at it impressed. " That's much a cool house! " she said. " If your going to bussy I'll look around myself...but have you got any rooms you don't want me going in? " Jay asked, she might have a room filled with god knows what that Jay might not be allowed in.

------------------

Koda growled. " Why? You can freeze your attackers tounge! That will really put them off! " he yelled. He brought up a hand a fiddled with his dog collar around his neck, he did it alot and never relised.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.