Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 19 1, 2, 3... 18, 19, 20... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 12:20 PM Post #181
Jay laughed nervously. "Y-yeah. N-n-nothing at all." She said. She almost wanted to go hysterical. But seeing this guy on the ground, she felt a bit bad for him. Kindness takes over fear. She could sow fairly well, if she didn't stab the needle as much, which she did a lot.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 12:23 PM Post #182
Zomee growled. " Oh you two are so kind! " he yelled, reaching for his leg with a hand. " Yelling at a guy who just fell on his face! " He sat up and picked up his heart which had once again fallen out. He brushed dirt off it and put it back. He grumbled to himself as he fiddled inside his trousers, eventully he found some old thread and a needle, he hoisted the leg of his trousers up and began stiching his leg back on. " Glad it wasn't my chest... " he muttered, eyeing the stiches on his chest.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 12:30 PM Post #183
Jay smiled nervously. Her eyes traced yo the stitches on his chest. "Ooh...sorry about that." She said sincerely. This zombie didn't look like he wanted to eat her...yet. A mouse scurried over her shies and she jumped. "O-only a mouse." She reminded herself.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 12:39 PM Post #184
Zach laughed at her accusation's. "Not all monsters are as bad as you think. There are still people who have a heart! Like that zombie over there.!" He said and watched the zombie chase after his heart from the pigeons.

Sin felt like she was going to throw up. These peolebwere cruel. She knew why she hates them from the start. They were pure evil. They killed thaat young girl and ate her. Who the hell kuat does that.

Tamika bent down and picked up a few sticks. "Just stick them any old were.!" She said and looked around. She was tempted to use her magic to knock the tree over and then cut it up but she would wait for the girl to go inside.

Arcadia sighed. "No I was hoping you would let me follow you around for aka little while. I could probably learn a thing or two from you on how to fight." She said kinda getting excited. She didn't reaaaally know this guy but she felt like she could learn something.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 12:41 PM Post #185
Jaydyn walked over to him and held out hiabhand when the zombie was done sewing his leg. "Need help up?" He asked. He didn't mean to hurt the zombies feelings but you don't see this often. He realized zombies were not the sneaky type.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 12:44 PM Post #186
( Poor Zomee T-T Everyone is picking on him! Even Pigeons! )

Septer smiled. That was sick...why would pigeons want a zombie's heart? " That's gross... " she muttered, then seeing the zombies leg fall off once the pigeons had gone.

----------------

Devi sighed and looked around. She spotted Sin but thought it was a everyday raven. She smiled at her and looked at Sinner. " C'mon Sinner...let's go play... " she said, smiling.

---------------

Jay nodded and went inside. SHe but them on a cluttered table and looked around the witch's house. Looks like a ordinary house I suppose, she thought.

---------------

Koda growled. " Don't you have your own s*** to eat to something? " he kicked a bag of garbage.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 12:46 PM Post #187
Zomee smirked. " Nah...I don't fancy having something else done to me that will make more people laugh at me... " he got up on his own and struffed the needle back in his trousers. He lowered his trouser leg and sighed. Why did everyone and everything try and give zombies a bad reputation? He smelt the fear on the girl...everything fears in some way...
Zomee started walking away and kicked a rock. Angry at the world for bringing him back.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 1:00 PM Post #188
Jay felt ashamed. She hadn't meant to hurt the zombie in any way... "I-I'm sorry!" She called out. She hoped he wasn't too mad at her. He was a liv-no wait, dead, no...he had a soul and she made him feel bad. She sighed.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 1:07 PM Post #189
Zach sighed. "Yeah but zombies loose limbs all the time. Its completely normal." He said and continued watching. There was another guy and girl. "What are they doing there?" He asked and pointed out the girl and boy.

----------------

Sins eyes buldged and she knew she had been spotted. She took off up in the or and began to fly back to her owner. She would find someone less dangerous to watch till her master and friend awoke.

---------------

Tamika spoke a few words in Latin and the tree uprooted. She then tapped the tree with her finger and watched it turn into little neat stacks of fire wood. She decided she was going to give the human more time to explore the house.

---------------

Arcadia looked at him confused. "I'm sorry but I didn't quite understand what you just a asked. Say it again.!" She said and used her most annoying oppperater tone. She didn't like the words wolf boy was using but she was starting to suspect he was actually a very vulgar person.

Jaaydyn had a twinge of guilt spark through him. "Wait." He said and hopes the zombie would stop. " I'm sorry I was being an ass. Apology accepted?" He asked in a hopeful tone. He didn't want to make enemies. Just friends.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 1:10 PM Post #190
Derek was walking by. "Stupid moon. Ya can't see I'm a pirate?" He growled and looked up at the dot. So much had changed since he was alive. "Aye, I think I like it better with the sun." He said. He noticed a zombie and a boy and girl up ahead. "Ye guys alright?" He called out from the shadows.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 18, 19, 20... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.