Players 2,113 345
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,341,474 2,080
Generated 665,996 555
Captured 1,204,622 104
Bred 6,470,759 1,421
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Train Your Dragon (HTTYD fan RP)
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 1/14/2016 at 6:51 PM Post #11
Can we make up dragon breads? Or make up how we think they'd look? The the Wolf-fangs from the books (haven't read them. Don't plan to. Love the movie too much.)
Azhtann
Level 60
Threads: 16
Posted: 1/14/2016 at 6:51 PM Post #12
I'm just special, I think...
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Posted: 1/14/2016 at 6:55 PM Post #13
Lol
Cute avi bwt. I wanna hugs him XD
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 1/15/2016 at 8:07 AM Post #14
We are not making up breeds, I just kind of let nava do as he pleases XD we can do dragons from the books and the movies. Also, please read the rules. I put something in there to include in your post ;)
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Posted: 1/15/2016 at 8:08 AM Post #15
Popped back to first page and saw the edits, your all set!
edit: also, wiki is wrong. In the movie's final scene you can count how many times toothless fires at the queen. And in the second when he becomes alpha, I am almost positive he gets more >.> kind of interesting
Edited By Watercolors on 1/15/2016 at 8:10 AM.
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Posted: 1/15/2016 at 4:35 PM Post #16
Wikis are almost always wrong *sigh*

I don't see it. Unless it's not new. Like did you edit it? Anyways it doesn't really matter.
Azhtann
Level 60
Threads: 16
Posted: 1/16/2016 at 3:06 AM Post #17
Name: Lad'var, or Lad for short
Personality: Introspective and quiet. It is not unusual to see Lad sitting somewhere, watching what is going on with a thoughtful eye before thinking of joining any group. He is often thought to be kind of a wimp, but that is because he thinks before acting. Lad has a quiet strength which often surprises people who do not take him seriously. Once his mind is made up, only a intelligent argument will sway his opinion. He is good natured and willing to take the time to listen to anyone who may have something worth hearing to say, from the youngest child to the oldest elder.
Backstory: Nine years ago, there was a traumatic event. Lad was sleeping peacefully in a warm, safe place, when all of a sudden, BIRTH! It was a scary new world out there. Since that time, poor Lad has been trying to figure out the purpose of life, and his role in it.
Tribe: (Berserker-Berk, Outcast) Outcast
Appearance: (image, sketch, or description please) Lad is rather small for his age, but is not scrawny in the least. He just appears to be a normal 7 year old, instead of his actual 9. His hair can only be described as wolf-grey. You know, with traces of brown mixed in, but a majority and general appearance of dark grey. He keeps his hair short for the most part, and it does its best to stick up in all directions. He does keep one lock behind his left ear long and in a braid. Just one small lock, but it nearly touches his shoulder now. At times he will braid beads or feathers into it, but mostly for special occasions. His eyes are two different colors. One a startling blue, just as they say his mother's was, and one a dark brown, nearly black looking, the eye of his father. With this odd combination of eyes, he can still see perfectly fine. He just generally gains strange looks from outsiders. He wears normal clothes, nothing to mark him as different from any of the other children of the village.

This time, I licked the tentacles. Mmmmm. Tasty, tasty slime.
Zarawhite
Level 35
Threads: 2
Posted: 1/17/2016 at 6:10 PM Post #18
(Could I please reserve a female heir?(It shouldn't be just males!)
Edited By Zarawhite on 1/21/2016 at 7:56 AM.
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Posted: 1/17/2016 at 8:20 PM Post #19
Viking Bio:
Name: Alexia Archer
Personality: kind, loves to bake, gentel and polite
Backstory: he farther is over protective. She was always smaler than the other childrenbut he got even worse after her mother died.
It was his decision that she work as a bread making viking, though she doesn't really mind. Sometimes she wishes he was a little less strict.
Tribe: Berkian
Appearance: (image, sketch, or description please)
Short black hair, green eyes. Shorter than average and slightly built. Wears a simple green dress with a knife strapped her her waist.

Viking Bio:
Name: Aster
Personality: sly, quick witted, would make the perfect theif if she so chose.
Backstory: she washed up on the shores of berk 10 years ago. She was unconscious and exhausted. It was a miracle that she survived. She believed that she owes the people of berk her life and so will do all she can to help them. Even at the cost of her life.
Tribe: Berkian
Other: good with light weapons, such as knives and bows. Often hunts in the forest on the island.
Appearance: (image, sketch, or description please)

Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Posted: 1/19/2016 at 4:57 PM Post #20
Viking Bio:
Name: Foxtail
Rank: (Chief, heir, warrior, healer, mystic, etc.) Healer
Personality: Shy, caring, kind, nervous, polite, timid, strong-willed, brave at heart, loyal, trusting, nave.
Backstory: Foxtail was not born on Outcast island, but she does not know it. During a raid, a dragon carried her off from Berk. She was dropped in a lake on the way back to Itchy Armpit as kill, and was rescued by an old fisherman. He has long past now. From there, she became a loyal Outcast healer. Though she is timid, and longs for protection.
Tribe: (Berserker-Berk, Outcast) Outcast
Appearance: (image, sketch, or description please) Foxtail is average height, about five foot. She has gentle brown eyes and a mess of strawberry blonde hair. Her hair is grown down to the middle of her back, and has a natural wave. She is small and nimble due to her slim build, and is far from strong. Her delicate hands make it hard for her to defend herself. Everything about her is small, and fragile. However, she is exceptionally skilled at climbing, and her eyesight is sharp.
*Note, my night fury, Sheerfang, is her arch enemy/rival
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.