Players 1,816 353
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,436,904 2,167
Generated 679,475 1,933
Captured 1,216,618 35
Bred 6,540,711 199
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > ROLEPLAY??
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 4/3/2020 at 5:06 AM Post #11
Bump
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/3/2020 at 7:47 AM Post #12
Bump
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 5/6/2020 at 8:12 AM Post #13
Bump
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 5/17/2020 at 4:33 PM Post #14
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=87195&page=1#1
Author: XxGeorgiaxX
Time Posted: 3/22/2020 at 8:17 AM
Would any one like to Roleplay roleplay with me im willing to try anything

Roleplays I'm willing to try

Horror magical girls
Teenage mutant ninja turtles
Greek Mythology
Yandere
Hazbin hotel
Sci-Fi
Minecraft
Animal crossing
Zombie apocalypse

Well honestly i am willing to try anything
bump
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/17/2020 at 5:41 PM Post #15
Hi are you willing to do a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle rp with me? If so would it be cannon characters, a mix of characters and OCs, or just Ocs and the plot lines of the cannon characters?
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 5/17/2020 at 6:17 PM Post #16
Sure i wouldn't mind at all, i like the sound a a mix let me know if you wnat this contain a romance like Oc x Oc or charter X oc :)

P.s cute owl
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/17/2020 at 6:32 PM Post #17
(I'd personally like to aviod a romance if possible)

Thank you by the way. I'll try to type lengthy responses but I will not always be able to just fair warn.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 5/17/2020 at 6:44 PM Post #18
That is fine my ocs love life in TMNT is a mess anyway. Want to post your oc below while i locate mine.

Its fine im used to "unfair" responses as long as people make it look like they are trying and dont reply with 4 words when somone writes seven lines i am alright.

I normaly respond in five Linesor so

[Exsample]

Georgia tried to scream but Leonardo covered her mouth " calm down, we won't hurt" he said trying to calm the female human down after she bore witness what I need to wear identities but also witnessed them attack shredder and her dark eyes looked at the blue masked turtle "clam?" He said and she nodded
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/17/2020 at 7:12 PM Post #19
Speaking of characters who gets which turtles, April, and Splinter?

For my OCs expect a bit of trouble from mine they're a handful to say the least.

Name: Jade
Apperance: A real tigeress mutant with green eyes. She is dressed in green shirt with a bamboo design and brown pants. Her stripes are black and orange with a marking looking like a thorns near her forehead.
personality: Jade is calm, reserved, aloof, her feelings are walled off until someone is let in. When her true personality is shown she is gentle, caring, and protective
Skills: Jade is trained in martial arts, stealth, strength, and sense of smell.
Likes: Hard work, tranquil atmosphere, occasionally sparing, the wilderness, reading, and training
Dislikes: Silly antics, fire, bullies, pizza
Other: She is slightly based off of Tigeress from Kung Fu Panda so don't judge

Name: Justin
Apperance: A pergrin falcon mutant with an odd feather mutation. His feathers are made of metal instead of feather material. He dresses in light blue clothing normally to match his eyes.
Personality: Justin tries to learn from everyone who he can, he is not easily fusterated but he can be, normally he is calm but slightly high-strung, caring, loyal, hopeful, and couragous.
Skills: His feather can act as a shield plus they can be used as weapons. The downside is he cannot fly.
Likes: Watching birds fly, walking, a good movie, others to be discovered in roleplay
Dislikes: Trying to fly, being teased because he cannot fly, and be reminded he cannot fly
Other: Due to the wing mutation he cannot fly

Name: Trixy
Apperance: A red fox mutant with eyes the color of embers. She wears a pendant to remind herself of her brother. She dresses in warm colors normally with rare exceptions.
Personality: A trickster, loyal, clever, kind, hopeful, daring, and curious.
Skills: She has been learning illusion tricks to help plus she is decent as a fighter with a sword.
Likes: Learning illusion tricks, hot food, spicy food, harmless pranks
Dislikes: Water, tempatures below fifty degrees, malicious tricks
Other: You will find out more about her family in the roleplay

Name: Selkie
Apperance: A dark pelted sea otter with blue markings on him, sea blue eyes, he wears sailor clothing.
Personality: Selkie is a bit playful, he is loyal to a fault, curious, hard working, hopeful
Skills: Swimming, fishing, diving, anything to do with water he can do it
Dislikes: Being stuck on land, deserts, spicy soups
Other:

(I can add others later if needbe)
Edited By Starpup5 on 5/17/2020 at 7:13 PM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 5/17/2020 at 8:02 PM Post #20
, i can do April and spilter and Mickey if you like

Name: Georgia
Sexual orientation Heterosexual demisexual/Demiromantic
B]Skills: Georgia is creative and extreamly agile and flexible and later is trained in the art of war fan by splinter
Likes: Animals,wolves,Birds of pray,reading,Lazy days,pizza, her family, her pet
Dislikes:bullies, enclosed spaces,Spider's, raf's anger, thr colour purple.
Love interest N/A but her ideal type is someome who is kind and caring and protecting and a animal lover and prefer personality rather than physical appearance
Apperance: Georgia is a Caucasian human female with long chestnut brown hair that reaches to the middle of her back she has almond-shaped blue eyes and Wear thick glasses and has a Slender figure. Georgia wears jeans and comabt boots and a shirt
personality: Georgia is a kind and thoughtfully individual who's slightly naive and extreamly selfless and sweet at the start she a bit of a coward but becomes braver and she also quite and a bottle emotional and prone to jealousy
Other Georgia was originally from England but move to New York few months before she met the turtles

//i hope she alright, she a human i hope you don't mind, she might become a mutant later if you want her to
Edited By Apache on 5/17/2020 at 8:08 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.